The Scarlet Dove - Issue 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A client? Pmc?" Starling's mind wheeled. "You mean Ashtoncorp... you're all mercenaries!?"

"We prefer Private Military Contractors!"

"Of course," she sighed, as the connective tissue finally appeared.

"Fuck, I been thinking about this since you came into the office!" Gabe said, devouring her naked body with his beady eyes. "Flaunting those big ass tits and shaking your big ass in that tight little skirt...kinda wish you were still wearing 'em actually... I'd love rippin' that shit off you right now!"

"You're a pig!" Starling spat, kicking at him as he reached towards her chest.

"C'm'ere bitch!" Gabe was almost chuckling as he easily dodged her legs. Stepping in, he wrapped one arm around her narrow waist and pulled her against him.

Feeling his hot flesh rubbing against her own porcelain skin sent icy tendrils curling down her spine. Whining in protest, Starling was helpless as he began to paw at her naked chest. His big hands groped her breasts, alternating from left to right and back, while his free hand kept her trapped against his side.

"No! Get your hands off me!" Starling demanded in a quavering voice.

"I know the boss called you frumpy," Gabe groaned. "But don't you listen to him! I'll take a gal with curves over those stick-thin models any day!" He fondled her breasts, growing more excited by the minute. "Ain't no model got tits like this! I bet they're real too, huh!?"

Starling answered with a whimper, as his rough thumb swiped over her sensitive nipple, sending a burst of tingles through her chest.

"Yeah, shit yeah they are!" he grunted.

Starling groaned, pulling at her bonds as he released her momentarily. The chains rattled but of course did not give an inch. Gabe moved behind her, tickling her ribcage as he reached around to grab her plump melons with both hands.

Not again! Not again! She thought as warm tears began spilling down her cheeks once more. All I wanted was to go back to having a normal life! ...how could I still have ended up chained and helpless, about to be raped by some thug!

"Let go of me you...you monster!" she gasped. "How can you do this?"

"How can I not?" Gabe chuckled, jiggling her tits roughly.

Starling groaned in dismay, feeling the fullness of her breasts engulfed by his big hands. She squirmed, trying to get away but with her arms bound over head and his own meaty limbs encircling her torso, she could barely move, much less escape.

Despite herself, the redhead couldn't hold back a moan as her nipples began to ache and stiffen between his fingers. Feeling the stiff little nubs roll and scrape against his palms, sent a cascade of unwelcome tingles down her stomach and through her curvy hips. Starling trembled, swallowing a moan as she felt herself getting wet.

As if Gabe could sense her body beginning to give in, one hand left her chest, crawling down her soft, flat tummy and reaching between her thighs.

"No, please! Not there..." Starling begged as she felt his fingers groping the smooth flesh of her hairless mound.

Holding her tightly from behind, Gabe kicked her feet apart, spreading her legs. His hand slid around her butt, reaching between her thighs to grab her prim little pussy and giving it a firm squeeze! A warm tremor climbed up her hourglass figure, pushing a miserable sob from the redhead's throat.

A flood of humiliation rushed through her. I'm completely at his mercy! He'll fuck me six ways to Sunday if he wants and I can't lift a finger to stop him...I can't even stop myself from getting wet!

As if on cue, she felt a finger gliding slickly through her slit! Then spreading her pussy lips wide open and playing with her sensitive petals. A rush of warmth spread through her hips, and down her long legs, making her knees quiver. The helpless redhead couldn't stop herself from getting even wetter as she was molested.

"No! Stop!" she begged. "Don't do this to me!"

Gabe ignored her. His finger located her clit and pressed the hot little nub like a button. As if a switch had been thrown, her prim little pussy gushed, and Starling melted against his rotund frame, moaning in unwanted arousal.

"There's the little slut I've heard so much about," Gabe groaned.

She wanted to deny the accusation, but the words melted in her throat. Gabe was playing her like a musical instrument. Poor Starling couldn't help herself, each stroke of his finger made her tremble or moan. Her curvaceous body flooded with erotic energy as he continued to toy with her hot, swollen clit.

"Nnnnnuhh...nnnaht...a...oohhmm...a slut...uuuhhnn!" she managed to say, even as her assailant forced her to whimper and squirm in his hands.

"I think you're about ready for a real man's cock!" he murmured.

Starling sucked in a few, quick breaths as his hands left her erogenous zones. Her relief was short lived as his big hands seized the flare of her hips.

"No! No please," she bawled. "I don't...don't want this...please!"

Bound as she was, weak as she felt, hopeless as she'd become, the captive redhead could offer no other resistance. Gabe pulled her back, stretching her arms and arching her back, straightening her legs until she was up on her tiptoes, her hips perfectly positioned for penetration.

Hot tears streamed from her pretty green eyes, knowing she was going to get fucked by Gabe. She could feel his erection, poised and bobbing between her outstretched legs, just grazing the soaked lips of her defenseless pussy.

"Tell me you want it," Gabe demanded.

"Never!" Starling gasped.

"Say it!" he snarled.

"I can't stop you from taking me," she groaned. "But you can't make me ask for it!"

In response, one big hand whipped across her naked ass! Starling squealed in pain!

"We'll see!" Gabe growled, and spanked her again!

Starling strained against her chains, desperate to get loose as his hand came down on her pert, round booty once more! Another slap peeled a shrill whimper from her lips. The stinging pain spread through her butt, crawling a little further up her spine each time he spanked her.

"Say it!" he demanded, spanking her again...and again...and again!

Why am I even resisting? She wondered, sobbing in pain. The sooner I give him what he wants, the sooner he'll be finished with me...

SPANK! A pathetic, agonized screech. "Alright...st-stop!" SPANK! "Ow! You win," she whimpered. "You win..."

Gabe's hand froze, hanging in midair over her now bright red butt cheeks. "Say it."

"I want..."she murmured through her tears. "I want your cock..."

"Louder!" SPANK!!

"AHH! I want your cock!" SPANK! "OW! Please! I want you to fuck me!" SPANK!! "Please just fuck me!"

Braced for another spanking, instead she felt his grip tightening once again around her curvy hips. He gave a tug and the head of his cock parted her pussy lips, sliding through them. Starling moaned as his thick, round cock invaded her tight, wet pussy.

"Oh fuck you're like a mouse's ear!" he groaned.

Starling whimpered as he began to thrust. The pressure between her legs quickly spread through her hips, sending a quiver through her hour glass figure. She could feel every ridge and vein gliding through her feminine juices, as he pumped in and out. He was so thick it took her breath away, each time he surged forward!

"Too...too big," she groaned, feeling his rod stretching her vagina.

"Nonsense!" he said, thrusting a little deeper and hearing her yelp. "Just relax bitch, you can take it!"

Knowing he would show her no mercy, Starling tried to take his advice. His rock-hard cock seemed to have already reached her limits, filling her so fully her hips ached! Taking a few deep breaths, she tried to readjust, but did not have much room to move.

Ignoring her struggles, Gabe continued to fuck the bound girl.

Starling writhed in her chains, feeling his hips slapping against her, as his cock plunged deep inside. Her aching cunt gushed, providing plenty of lubrication but it didn't seem to help. He was so thick and hard, she felt like she was being fucked with a baseball bat!

"Y-you're t-tearing me apart!" she gasped.

Still, through the pain, she began to feel the heat of arousal spreading down her legs. One of his big hands slid up her stomach and grabbed her right breast. When he squeezed the firm orb, a starburst of sensual energy filled her chest. Starling moaned and quivered in her chains, as Gabe fondled her sensitive melon, continuing to thrust his rigid tool between her trembling legs.

Utterly helpless, Starling felt overwhelmed as her curvaceous body was flooded by a mix of pain and pleasure. The denigration of being taken against her will, yet again, left her feeling hopeless. The surrender of her body collided with her sense of violation, sending a wave of submission crashing over the redhead.

The instant Starling surrendered, all tension seemed to drain away and she felt her body relaxing. Her pussy released, stretching around Gabe's cock but no longer strained.

Sensing her submission, Gabe grabbed her hips once more and plowed Starling's hot little cunt! She moaned as his powerful thrusts began pumping erotic energy throughout her vivacious curves. His steel rod surged deep inside her, triggering waves of heat.

Her head spun, toes tingling and scrapping the cold floor, she had no purchase and could do nothing but hang in her bonds, letting Gabe have his way with her. Soon she had given in completely, he was so hard inside her she felt her insides turning to mush. Every thrust rocking her body, reverberating through every curve!

Pressure began to build once more, starting between her legs and creeping up her spine. Starling couldn't help but to squeal and whine with every thrust, as orgasmic energy was building within her chest.

"You ready to cum, little slut?" Gabe asked.

"Nnnuh...ngh...N-n-no-ohhh shit!" Starling cried out.

The sensation of Gabe's cock plunging and sliding inside her was overwhelming. The rest of the world faded into the background. She was still aware of her chains, but her utter helplessness now only fueled her submissive desires. The piston pumping between her thighs sent an anxious rush through her hourglass figure. The redhead moaned deeply, as all her humiliation and disgust melted under a wave of molten lust.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "Make this little slut cum!"

Somehow Gabe's dick seemed to drive even deeper and harder on the very next thrust! Starling came hard, crying out in blissful surprise. Gabe's tool continued to pump her cooch, each subsequent thrust sending a surge of erotic energy through her body. She came again with a shudder, her pussy gushing hot juices around his massive member. Still he continued to fuck her. His cock seemed to target her G-spot, hitting it with every thrust making her orgasm each time...or maybe it was simply reigniting the original, extending it to one long mind-bending orgasm!

"That's right you little slut!" he groaned, never breaking stride. "Cum for papa!"

Starling mewled helplessly as her body and mind melted, continuing to orgasm as Gabe pounded her pussy relentlessly!

When she felt the warm eruption of Gabe cumming inside her, Starling cried out in ecstasy and relief! The hot flood of semen intensified her own on-going orgasm and left her panting. He filled her up with sticky giz, then pulled out and stumbled away all at once. Starling whimpered, collapsing as he released her. Her entire body went numb as the orgasm ended at last, leaving her to hang, completely limp in her bonds.

Starling's pretty green eyes fluttered closed. He brain had turned to warm mush. Although she was vaguely aware of the sway in her bonds, she could no longer feel the chains around her wrists. She didn't hear Gabe groaning in delight, or telling her that her pussy was even better than the rumors. She couldn't feel his sticky seed dripping down her thighs...or the ache of her stretched and violated vagina.

She couldn't even smell the chloroform as Gabe soaked a rag with it and held it over her face. As she sank from a post coital haze into true unconsciousness, there was no panic, no resistance, and little discernable difference to the captive redhead.

To Be Continued...

{Author's Note: Wow you guys! Thank you for all your comments on Issue 15...so much support and patience! I can't tell you how much I appreciate you all. I feel immensely lucky to have anyone be interested in my writing, so much more so to have such great, positive fans! That being said, I think we all knew this Issue was coming...still, Pierce's betrayal was tough to write, knowing how it would crush poor Starling. And could it have come at a worse time? When she was already questioning her decision to become the Scarlet Dove?? Starling has shown so much resilience to her perils, yet we are finally starting to see that it takes a toll on her...maybe too great a toll to continue? Sometimes I feel bad leaving you guys on a cliffhanger...but in a way, doesn't it just feel right to the genre? ZOUNDS! Our dynamic heroine bound? Is she doomed to become Gabe's crimson haired concubine? Will P.M.C. stand for Pierce's Mercenaries Conquer? The answers to these feather ruffling questions and more...tomorrow! Same Dove-time! Same Dove-channel! Haha! Well, it certainly won't be "tomorrow" but I promise not to keep you guys waiting too long! I'd love to know what you think is going to happen next, and how things will turn out for our heroine? Either in the comments or by sending me a message... Until next time guys, THANK YOU THANK YOU for reading!! ~Lady Jane}