The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber stayed on the floor for a long time. Daniel shivered with the cool of the room. She had stopped crying and simply lay crumpled to the floor, looking down.

Daniel tried to speak, couldn't and cleared his throat. "Amber. Talk to me, please."

She said nothing.

"Something bad happened to you. You saw your mom raped. Is that right?"

He saw Amber nod her head a fraction.

"A-and your mom raped someone. Right? A spell caster?"

Amber looked up then. "Not just any spell caster. It was the same one my mom had raped. Gwydion's spell caster. M-my father. When I realised Gwydion was the same one from back then, it was really hard. I had never known her name or how she looked. When it became clear... I-I didn't know what to do."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Why? Because that sucks."

"Sucks? You have no idea. I was only a child when that monster came and raped my mother. He was seeking revenge, guided by Gwydion. My mother had compelled him. Mounted him! I was the result of that. He was my real father! But I'm a child of rape. When he came for her, he really went all out. I had to watch it all. He froze me in place. Locked my eyes on everything. I saw EVERYTHING!"

"I'm sorry."

Amber screeched and got off the ground. "I don't want your fucking sympathy! Did I ask you for it? Did I? No! So shut your gods-be-damned mouth, you fucking twat! I HATE you so fucking much! You took everything from me! EVERYTHING!"

Amber took her crop and struck Daniel right above his crotch. He cried out and whimpered. When he looked at Amber, he could see a change in her. She looked hungry. She traced the red welt on his skin with the crop.

"Such a lovely little mark. So red and vibrant. It looks good on you. Would you like another?"

Daniel stared at her. Were they doing this again? What's going on?

The crop lashed out and caught Daniel across his left shoulder. He cried out against the sudden burning pain. "I asked you a question, worm. Answer me!"

"No! No, mistress!"

Her eyes narrowed. "You refuse me? Worm?" She lashed out and struck his other shoulder. "Would you like another?"

"No!"

The crop lashed out across his stomach. "Would you like another?"

"NO!"

A strange laughter escaped Amber and Daniel looked at her in fright. She was staring at him, looking right into his eyes and, for the first time, he really saw her. He saw her soul, and it was oh so dark. It frightened him. There in her eyes was the power that turned witches evil. The need to dominate. To seize power by any means. Then he sensed the darkness was not a witches' darkness. This felt male to him.

Was it the spell caster that did this to her? Or Gwydion?

The crop lashed out and struck his thigh, very close to his penis. His horror and fear rose sharp and sour, but he fought them and found the strength he needed.

"Would you like another?"

"Yes, mistress."

Amber had raised the crop to strike again but froze at his words. "Y-you would?"

The darkness in her had dimmed a little. He could sense it better now. It was definitely male. A dark energy demanding dominance. A lust for women.

No wonder Amber is so fucked up! he realised with clarity. He knew what he had to do and hoped it would work.

"Yes, mistress. I would like another. Take it out on me. I can take it for you. For the circle. For us."

Rage flew across her face, and she started striking him randomly. Lash after lash. Daniel gritted his teeth and refused to cry out. She struck and struck, screeches high and painful in her throat.

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!"

She didn't relent. Many times Daniel came close to using the safe word, but at this point he wasn't sure it would work with her state of mind. Amber was getting more riled up and judging by the expressions crossing her face, she was hurting more than him. He could see that now.

"Amber? Can you hear me? Please stop. Fight it! For the circle!"

But she continued until she no longer had the strength to continue. She stood bent over, gasping for air. Daniel looked down at himself and saw he was covered in welts. But none had struck his privates. Not a single one. That gave him hope for her.

"Amber. Look at me, please. Just look into my eyes."

Slowly, she raised her head to look at him. Her mascara had run and was smeared all across her eyes, giving her the look of a bandit. She wiped at the spit on her lips and smeared her lip paint across her cheek.

Daniel used his sight and gasped. Roiling behind her eyes was a deep darkness. A smoke that sparked and swam. It fed off violence. A need to dominate. To take what it wanted. It had been fully awakened in her, rising to the surface to roil like a smoky oil. He could see it fed a lust for violence. To inflict pain on him and never stop until he was dead.

"I see you," he whispered to the darkness.

Amber recoiled as if slapped. The darkness swirled behind her eyes.

"Come to me, little darkness. Feed off me. Take me like your mother took that other. You were made for this. Come on. Are you frightened? Look at me! Tied here. Weak. Pathetic. Take me. I dare you!"

The darkness in Amber's eyes whirled with excitement. Amber stepped closer to him, and her free hand dropped to his cock and grabbed it and squeezed. Daniel kept his eyes on hers and watched the darkness within.

"Amber, can you hear me? You want me, don't you? You want to take me. Own me. Go ahead. Try it. Fight the darkness and embrace who you truly are. Please."

Amber chuckled, and her hand stroked his cock. He willed it to grow hard, pleading this worked.

"You have my manhood in your hands. Stroke it. Own it."

Amber licked her lips and then leaned over him and licked his jaw. It was crude, and she grunted when she did it.

"Take me. Put me inside you. Own me."

Amber purred and climbed up on the device. She reached down between her legs and opened a flap put there for her to gain access to her pussy. She licked up Daniel's chest, bit hard on a nipple, and then straddled him.

"Take me Amber. I'm at your mercy. You can do anything you want to me."

She lowered herself onto him. His cock slipped past her lips to find her wet and dripping. She sank completely down on him and then arched her back. She rode him and Daniel watched. He felt her sexual energy rising and growing bolder. Her loins dripped with her excitement. He could feel her sexual energy there for the taking. It tasted sweet to him.

Daniel watched her eyes.

As her orgasm approached, he finally saw the true Amber there in her eyes. A lost woman, unsure of herself, excited by what she was doing. It was here that the darkness claimed her and held on to her. He could see the grip it had on her.

He pounced. He drew her sexual energy and flooded it into her eyes. He wrapped the darkness up in his power and reached out and held the lost part of Amber together. The darkness writhed in his magical grasp. Noises escaped Amber that had never been heard before. Two voices, one high and one low.

Through it all, Daniel protected the lost woman who was Amber. He kept her safe. He caressed her fears and soothed them. Let her feel the love of Amy and Jasmine. What he felt in the circle. Everything she had been missing. Meanwhile, he tightened his grip on the darkness.

"I see you, malevolence! Born of witchcraft and evil! You will not have my Amber. She is mine! Let go or I will destroy you! Let go!"

Amber screeched into Daniel's face, the low voice dominant. She was unable to let go of him with her eyes and her breath washed over him in waves of spit and air. He heard the door to the room smash open as his ladies poured into the room.

Daniel erected a shield in quick fashion, changing the original spell to make it stop physical objects. He had learned it from Jasmine. He felt the others smash into the shield, trying to get past it. He felt a moment of regret, but knew he had to continue this without interference. He would apologise later.

He bore his eyes into hers, finding and locking them on the true Amber. "Amber Aine! I see you! Fight with me! Fight it! Join me and the circle! We will keep you safe! Fight!"

The darkness gave a manly screech. Daniel almost lost it, but he reached out and pulled on the power of the circle. Amber felt it, and for the first time, embraced it and joined him. He pulled at the darkness, but it fought him. It stretched out like taffy but kept its grip on Amber. Daniel could see how the darkness blended into Amber. She was entwined and trapped. Pulling on the darkness sent waves of pain through her. But he couldn't relent, not when he was this close. He thrust up into Amber and sent pleasure through the circle.

The darkness stretched and stretched and with a massive tug, Daniel wrenched it free and wrapped it in their combined strength. It twisted in his mental grip like an oily rag and the feel of it repulsed him. He threw it high into the air and let it go. It spun around the room looking for purchase, but the circle protected his ladies and extended that protection to Bitty, Grace, Jason, and Brian. Frustrated, it mentally growled and then fled, disappearing up through the ceiling. Daniel felt it speeding through the sky, its last thoughts on Gwydion before it flew out of his range to sense.

Amber collapsed heavily on Daniel. She lay there panting. Behind her, the others simply stopped and stared, unsure of what was happening. He heard Grace trying to describe the darkness that had escaped to the others.

"Amber? Are you okay?" whispered Daniel into her ear.

Amber nodded her head and in doing so moved a little and they both felt that Daniel was still deep inside her pussy. He flexed it a little and Amber held her breath for a moment.

She raised her head and looked at him. "What just happened?"

"You had a darkness inside you. We ripped it out. The circle did it. Protected you. It flew up through the ceiling."

"Is it gone?"

"I don't know. I think so? I would recognise it again. We could stop it again if we needed to. It was headed to Gwydion. Back home. That's truly horrible."

"What was it?"

"It was male. I'm certain of that. I think it was a spell caster curse. Is that possible?"

Amber nodded her head. "It must be the spell caster that raped my mother. He must have cursed me when he did the deed in front of me. My Gods, it was my own father! How could he do that to me?" Amber looked into Daniel's eyes and for the first time Daniel saw a gentle soul looking back at him; vulnerable and afraid. "I felt you inside my head. I got a sense of you and who you are."

"Uh-huh. Is it okay?"

"Yes. Can you not feel it?"

Daniel concentrated and then felt it. A bond between them forged in their combined effort to fight the curse. "Oh, wow."

"It's strange. I think I still hate men. But it feels like more of a memory. But toward you, I no longer feel hate. I kind of like you a bit. I saw you!"

"Plus, my cock is all the way up in your pussy. You gotta love that."

"Crude, but yes, it is. The first cock to ever go inside me."

Amber moved her hips a little and moaned. Her head went beside his and she continued to move her hips. Lying on top of him on top of a wooden torture device made it all difficult, but for Amber, it seemed to work for her first time.

She started riding him harder and harder. Daniel was lost in the pleasure and felt his nuts boil. He was fucking Amber Aine, and she was loving it. She continued to ride him, seeking her own pleasure.

"I'm going to come?" said a surprised Amber into his ear.

"Me too!" whispered Daniel. It was true. Amber's pussy held him in just the right way. Plus, he rather enjoyed being tied up and at her mercy. It thrilled him and added an extra dimension to sex. He had never felt this vulnerable and, being with Amber and with the ladies all watching, he felt a strange excitement rise through his groin. He could feel the excitement of Amy and Jasmine. They were holding hands and watching with the others. He could feel their hope.

Amber looked into his eyes and whispered so quietly only he could hear what she said. "You like this, don't you? Me in charge. You tied up at my mercy." She grunted and gasped as his cock scrapped her inner walls. She ground her clit against him, rubbing hard. "Feeling my pussy wrapped around you. Driving into me. Filling..."

Then Amber came. Her pussy clamped down on him and it released his own orgasm. He pumped his cum deep inside her. Amber, feeling it, growled and lifted her head. She spied the two bite marks from Amy and Jasmine on him and lowered her head and sank her teeth into him beside them.

Daniel's orgasm peaked, and he cried out.

Amber lifted her head and smiled at him, her teeth stained a little red, and then kissed him.

He felt all the hairs on his body lift, and suddenly Amber was there. She joined the circle with an explosive ethereal bang that shook Amy and Jasmine.

Her power is enormous! It's flooding us!

Amber's power swelled through them all. Amber was pure power. All this time, her strength had been muted by the darkness. Held back and feeding that strange darkness Daniel had seen. Freed, Amber exploded in magical strength.

Daniel suddenly knew one thing: together, they were unstoppable.

Amber broke the kiss and Daniel stared into her eyes. There, way back inside her, he could see a small remnant of the darkness. It was no longer the curse but part of what it left behind in her. It had changed her into who she was and always would be. A dark mistress, perhaps tamed by a circle of love.

Amber gazed down at him; her eyes softened by the smallest amounts. "Do not worry, Daniel Davies. I accept you. Now."

She kissed him hard, and he kissed her back.

They all gathered in the living room on the couches. Jason and Brian were off for a romantic dinner in the city. Bitty had provided a lovely red wine, and they were past the fifth bottle. Daniel sat in the middle of a couch with Amy and Jasmine flanking him and lying against him. Amy had wanted to heal his welts, but he had stopped her, saying it was for Amber to heal.

She had grinned at him then and shook her head. She enjoyed his discomfort and pain. Daniel had seen Grace grin at that and felt her approval.

Across from them sat Amber and Grace. Bitty was reading the spell book, sitting cross-legged in front of the large coffee table separating the couches. The sun was down, and magical lighting was giving the room a soft glow.

Grace sipped her wine and watched Amy stroking the welts on Daniel's massive chest. She traced his muscles and looked lost in bliss. Jasmine had her head on his shoulder and was looking over at Amber. "The circle is now complete. About time. That blackness that fled through the ceiling. It felt dirty. Evil. Are we going to talk about it?"

Daniel nodded along with Amber. They shared a brief smile. "Amber must have lived with it most of her life."

Amber shook her head. "I'm certain it was when Gwydion had my mother raped. Something happened to me back then. My memories are vague. I was so young at the time. I remember feeling different. The rape of my mother should have hit me harder than it did. Why did I just accept it? It makes no sense unless that spell caster cursed me." Amber was staring off into the distance, reliving her past. "I have no memory of Gwydion being there. Only the rape of my mother. Now... I feel liberated? Free? I feel like my eyes have finally opened."

Grace looked sideways at her. "It explains a great many things. I swear I felt you join the circle. A powerful wave of magic." She looked at Daniel. "Explain again what you saw."

Daniel looked thoughtful. "I just saw a darkness in her. Like oily smoke. It was everywhere. I held it. Amber and the circle helped. And we tore it free. When it flashed through the ceiling, it headed straight to Gwydion, I think."

"Back to Gwydion," said Grace. "That's just great. The curse would have gone back to the maker, but if that spell caster was dead, it would go to the witch that had enslaved him."

"Is that normal?" asked Amy.

"I think so. It carries great power, stolen from Amber over the years."

Bitty looked up. "Yes. It would have to. Reabsorbed into Gwydion. That is the nature of witches' curses."

Daniel looked troubled at her words. "And the gnome curse? Where did that go?"

Bitty grinned. "It had nowhere to go. The witches that cast that curse are long gone. It just ceased to be."

Grace stirred a little on the couch. "How do you know so much about magic? Are all gnomes this way? And what does being the Emissary mean exactly?"

"Gnomes have been studying magic since the curse. We tried everything to break it. Until Daniel came along with the circle, we always believed that it would take a more powerful witch to remove the curse. We could never find one. We came close during the witch war, but in the end, they all perished. Save Amanda Aine and Gwydion."

"What about Glenda?" asked Jasmine.

"Glenda doesn't have the strength," replied Bitty.

Grace looked surprised at that. "Glenda is the most powerful witch in existence."

Bitty shook her head. "No, Amber is. Can you not sense it?"

Grace's eyes lost a little focus, and she looked from witch to witch and settled her gaze on Daniel. She could see the tendrils reaching from all the women to Daniel and to each other. Most startling was the thick, blood-red vein that went from Amber. It pulsed with power and wrapped itself around them. It was easily three times thicker than the tendrils from Amy and Jasmine. A thread of darkness was woven into it, a thin thread and barely visible.

Amber comes from a strong line of witches, surmised Grace. It's no wonder she has such power. And Gwydion trapped it with that curse. Hid it from her.

"Well, looking at you all, I can see that Amber has the most strength. Can you all feel it?" asked Grace.

Amy and Jasmine nodded their heads.

"It's intoxicating, really," answered Amy. "I feel... unstoppable? Powerful?"

Jasmine snorted. "It feels like you do just before you cum really hard." She lifted an arm, and all could see the goosebumps formed there. "I keep getting goosebumps."

Amy, Amber, and Daniel all nodded.

"I've been getting goosebumps all the time with you guys," stated Daniel. "And a ringing in my ears. Now it happens with Amber, too."

They all fell into silence.

Grace lifted an arm. "Like this?"

They all could see the raised skin on her arm.

"When I'm around you guys, I get a tingle," she said. "A sexual tingle, I guess. And a ringing in my ears."

Daniel looked surprised. "You do? What does that mean? You're not part of the circle. You aren't a witch."

"No, but I'm close to you guys. Who knows what it means?"

They sipped wine. After a time, Jasmine reached down the front of Daniel's pants and casually pulled his cock free. She stroked it and watched herself doing it. Amy, Amber, Bitty and Grace watched too. Daniel hardened and lengthened. His cock was a perfect specimen with an engorged head, purple with desire. Thick veins bulged along its length.

Amy pulled on his pants and when Daniel lifted his ass off the couch, they were off and pooled at his feet. Her hand reached out and cradled his massive scrotum, and played with his swollen testicles.

"By the Gods," murmured Grace. "You people are freaks. I missed this. Look at that cock! It's what? Twelve inches long now? And so fat."

Jasmine leaned over and took Daniel's cockhead into her mouth, and she sucked on it gently. Daniel moaned and placed a hand on her head to hold her there.

Amber stood, pulled off her dress and sat back down next to Grace, lifted her feet, and planted them beside her ass and spread her knees. Her pussy glistened with dew and the fingers of her left hand reached down and split her lips and teased her clit. Her massive breasts lifted high, pressed between her upper arms.

1...1920212223...28