The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace watched her, bemused. She had never seen such a sexually liberated group before. Daniel was getting blown and Amber was openly masturbating, watching it. Grace stood and pulled off her clothes and sat down beside Amber and mimicked her.

"You people will be the death of me. So much sex. I find myself thinking about all of you all of the time. You're living in my head."

Daniel was breathing a little harder. His right hand snaked out and wrapped itself around Amy and found her right breast. He caressed it softly and stroked the hardened nipple. His left hand found the small breast of Jasmine and found her large nipple. He pinched it and twisted it, just as she liked it. Jasmine moaned into his cock.

Bitty crawled around the coffee table and her mouth went straight to Daniel's taint and started licking up and over his balls. Her little ass was exposed to Grace and Amber.

"Look at that gnome's gorgeous pussy," murmured Grace. "It's perfection."

Bitty looked back at her for a moment. "Have a taste," she said, before resuming her attention on Daniel's taint and balls.

Daniel was watching Amber playing with herself. She noticed.

"Watching my pussy, Daniel? Need more? Huh?" she purred.

Daniel was delighted by the change in Amber. Her cold, aloof ways were gone and replaced with something more carnal. He loved the change. More importantly, he loved the strength of the circle.

It had changed, too. It was more vibrant. The power easily accessible. He only had to reach out and take it. At the moment, he could see how wet she was. Her fingers were coated in her juices. Her lips dripped with desire. He could smell pussy in the air, thick and delicious. He swallowed.

"Yes," he replied to Amber. "I will always need more."

Jasmine was bobbing her head slowly, taking about four inches of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. Her tongue swirled around his frenum and probed his cock hole. She hummed and sounded pleased.

Amy was watching Bitty giving Daniel broad strokes of her tongue. Spit flowed freely and Amy took it and spread it around his balls. She watched Bitty lick lower and bathe Daniel's asshole for a time. Daniel groaned and thrust a little into Jasmine's hungry mouth.

Grace reached over and grabbed Amber and pulled her over to her and spun her around, causing Amber to squawk in mock fright. She pulled Amber down on her face and pushed on her upper back until Amber's face fell between her legs. Together they licked each other, breasts smashed between them, tongues probing their heated pussies, and digging deep for more wetness and flavour.

Bitty sat up and looked around. "Wow. So awesome. How about we all line up with our asses in the air and Daniel goes around filling our holes one after another? What do you say, master? Up for a round of golf? Fifteen holes?"

Daniel gawked at Bitty. "What's golf?"

"An old game, long forgotten. You had to get a ball into a hole with as few strokes as possible. Up for a game?"

Daniel loved the idea of any game that involved sex and nodded his head emphatically. "Sounds great!"

Bitty clapped her hands. "This is going to be so much fun! Okay, ladies, lie face down on the couch with your ass up in the air. Come on! Line up! Daniel will get behind us and fuck our holes one after another. Whoever makes him cum gets the one before them to eat out the cum! Okay?"

Amber looked shocked. "What do you mean, eat out the cum?"

Bitty laughed and stood up. "You eat out the cum! What's not to understand?"

Amber still looked shocked. "What if he cums in an ass?"

Grace laughed then and sucked on Amber's clit. "You went right to anal. Good girl. I guess it means you eat his cum out of an ass. Sounds delightful! Who eats who?"

"Like I said, if Daniel fucks me and I don't make him cum and the next one in line does, I will have to eat the cum. Seems fair."

Amy bounced off the couch and pulled off her dress. Her body gleamed in the magic light. Her nipples were hard and pointed, the skin crinkled around them. She was almost panting. "Fuck, I want this. Ladies? Let's get in position! I'll eat the cum if no one wants it! It's delicious and full of mana!"

In moments, Daniel was looking over at the couch at five gorgeous ladies all on their elbows and looking back over their shoulders and raised bums at him. He looked from ass to ass, admiring the round globes of flesh, the wet slits of their pussies, and the lovely assholes perched on top of them. From left to right was Grace, Amber, Bitty, Jasmine, and then Amy.

Five sets of smiling teeth greeted him. They shook their asses at him and taunted him.

"Come and get it, big boy!" taunted Bitty. "Game ends when Daniel can't cum anymore, but not before each of us gets a load dumped into us, okay?"

A chorus of cheers greeted him, and Daniel stood and stroked his cock, slick with Jasmine's spit. Five sets of eyes were locked on his cock with hungry looks.

Daniel knelt behind Grace. Then he grinned and licked her from clit to asshole. Daniel's head spun at once as her pussy filled him with lust and peace. Grace moaned and then groaned when Daniel ran his cockhead up through her pussy lips, wetting the head, and then slamming his length deep into her pussy. He started pumping and counting. At twenty strokes, he pulled out, and on his knees, moved behind Amber.

He repeated the lick, rubbed his cockhead, and then rammed it home into Amber's pussy. Twenty strokes later, he moved down the line.

He repeated it with Bitty, and then Jasmine, and then Amy. Each girl tasted subtly different and if asked, he could never have picked one over the other. Except maybe Grace's magic pussy.

Inside Amy, he thought back to their first time in the inn in Acron. He had fallen for her that night, despite the horrible start. She had come to hurt him over a slight all in her making. He had cast Charm Person on her, and they had fucked all night. When the Charm Person had faded from her, she had remained. Her love for him was what had started all of this.

His love rose and filled the power of the circle. Bitty and Grace moaned when they too felt the emotion wash over them. He used his sight and spotted the tendrils from Amy and Jasmine wrapping and winding its way over all of them. From Amber, her thick reddish cord spasmed with their combined pleasure and wrapped itself around them all. Bitty and Grace were moaning into the couch cushion as the tendrils caressed their flesh and drew on their sexual energy and poured it back into all of them.

Daniel looked down at Amy's perfect ass, pushing back at his thrusts. He could see his girth stretching her pussy lips, glistening with her wetness. He felt his orgasm rise hard and fast, and he let it go. His cock swelled and Amy, feeling it, came around him, her head thrashing, garbled words poured from her throat.

His cum exploded from his cock, spewing into Amy, and quickly filling her. He jammed his cock in hard and grunted with each pulse of his ejaculation. He pumped and pumped, and then his orgasm waned and faded. He pulled out and watched a thick glob of his creamy wet cum fall from her gaping pussy to the carpet.

He sat back on his heels and watched Amy, still spasming with her own orgasm. Jasmine sat up and squirmed off the couch and, without hesitation, pushed Daniel to the side and got her mouth up against Amy's pussy and sucked hard.

They could all hear her slurping and sucking. They watched her throat swallowing. Her tongue probed deep and found all his cum. Amy was moaning in pleasure, coming down from her powerful orgasm to the little ones from Jasmine.

Daniel's cock remained hard. The pleasure from Amy washed over him from the circle and he needed to keep fucking. He walked on his knees back to Grace and drove his cock into her pussy and started fucking her. He forgot to count this time and just went with it.

He wet a thumb and pressed it against her asshole, and Grace moaned and pushed her ass back toward him. Jasmine was still slurping and licking Amy. He thrust harder and then moved over to Amber. He kept a thumb on Grace's asshole and pressed it in. He plunged into Amber, and she squealed, pushing back. Grace twisted and her face scrambled to get between Daniel and Amber. Her long tongue reached out and found Amber's asshole and licked it.

Daniel watched with rapt attention. Bitty looked over and smiled and twisted in place and joined Grace. Their tongues washed over Amber's asshole together. Sometimes they kissed each other, and Daniel couldn't believe his eyes.

He pumped harder, and then another orgasm hit him. He pumped cum deep into Amber and moaned. Amber followed and thrashed on the couch, screaming obscenities, mostly directed at Daniel and about how much of an asshole he was. He grinned as his cock pumped his cum deep into her. He pulled out and Grace was there, claiming her reward.

"Oh, Gods!" moaned Amber. "Eat out his cum from me! Eat it! That's so fucking nasty!"

Daniel grabbed Bitty and put her back in position. He lined up and drove his cock into her asshole without warning. Bitty screamed, but it was a scream of pleasure. Jasmine broke off of Amy's pussy and watched Daniel fuck the ass off the little gnome. She pushed her face between them, and her tongue darted in and licked the stretched sphincter.

"Oh, my Gods," moaned Bitty. "This is too much! The pleasure won't abate! It's only getting stronger!"

Daniel felt it, too. The pleasure was off the scales. He couldn't stop. He thrust and thrust into the gnome's little ass. It was amazing to watch the elastic nature of gnomes so completely accept his monster cock. She took his entire length, and she gripped him hard. He lasted only a moment and suddenly cum spewed deep into her bowels. He groaned and shot rope after rope into her as Bitty came with him.

Amber's face was ecstatic. "Cum in her ass, baby! Do it for me! I want that cum!"

Daniel stared at Amber in surprise. Her inhibitions were gone. Daniel pulled free, and Amber was there, sucking on the gnome's asshole like a starved person.

Daniel shook his head and moved behind Jasmine and pushed deep into her pussy. He thrust with abandon. Jasmine had the smallest pussy, and she screamed as he filled her beyond what could be reasonably expected to take. Jasmine thrashed on the couch but continued to push back at him, joining his thrusts. Daniel bottomed out and pulled back, watching Jasmine's pussy lips being pulled back with him, refusing to let go.

After five minutes of this, another orgasm rocked through him, and he emptied himself inside her. His cum made his strokes slick and his thighs slapped her ass cheeks with wet thwacks. He pressed deep and finished cuming just as Jasmine hit her own orgasm. She moaned and thrashed on the couch. He pulled free and Bitty was there, her mouth pressed against Jasmine's pussy and sucking out his cum.

Grace complained loudly that she hadn't been cum inside. Daniel grinned and mounted her. He pushed into her pussy and felt her Night Fae powers thrum through the room. He thrust and thrust and then pulled out and pressed it against her sphincter. He popped past her ring and ass fucked her hard. Then he went back to her pussy. And back to her ass. When Grace came explosively, liquid jetting from her pussy, Daniel came into her asshole, groaning with the exquisite pleasure. Amy was waiting and when he pulled free, she had her mouth around her asshole and sucked his cum out.

Now that he had cum in all of them, the girls shifted and moved until they formed a circle. Each girl had the crotch of the girl in front of her buried in their faces. They licked and slurped and recovered every drop of Daniel's cum. He watched enraptured, his cock still painfully hard and erect.

Hours later, they finally stopped. They were beyond physical exhaustion. They lay in a tangled mess of limbs, lying every which way. Grace found herself with her head next to Daniel's. She licked a remnant of cum from his face. Cum was everywhere. Daniel had cum fifteen times. An impossible amount.

"How?" asked Daniel, whispering to Grace. The other girls undulated in the bed they now found themselves in. Legs, asses, tits, and pussies writhed in passion. They were exhausted and yet still charged with sexual need. "I shouldn't be able to cum like this!"

Grace just shook her head and then shuddered with a wisp of a smile on her face. Amy was still gently licking at Grace's pussy. "When a new circle forms, an orgy is always the result. This shouldn't surprise anyone. Other than just how off the charts it was. I've never cum so many times and as powerful."

Bitty stirred somewhere in the mass of bodies. Daniel heard her voice but couldn't find her. She must be under Jasmine?

"It's his mana," murmured the gnome.

"Huh?" asked Grace.

"Mana. His cum is more or less pure mana. Cum flavoured. He draws in the sexual energy of the circle. Turns it into mana. Why do you think I've been capturing it?"

Amy snorted into Grace's crotch. Her face was completely glazed. "I just thought you were addicted to the stuff. Like Grace's pussy. So energising."

"I've only told you guys a dozen times! It's mana! So pure. But now that you mention it, it is like Grace's pussy. When I ate cum from your pussy, Grace, I felt high as a kite! And so happy!"

Amy nodded between Grace's legs and licked some more. "So good..."

Grace kissed Daniel, since his mouth was next to hers. They probed each other's mouths with their tongues. Grace licked his lips. "This is so weird. I'm not sure what I am feeling. I feel energised beyond normal. Like I could do anything."

A chorus of agreement came from the ladies. Amber, lying across Daniel's legs, shifted and drove her strap on into Amy. Amy moaned and licked at Grace harder. Bitty's head poked up between Jasmine's legs and then disappeared again. Jasmine moaned.

"How do we stop?" complained Daniel. "We have to stop!"

Grace shook her head. "I don't want to."

Daniel looked with his sight. They were all wrapped up in tendrils and Amber's rope. It wrapped all around them and caressed and stroked them. It was a massive knot of pleasure. They all glowed with a blue light. The room was saturated in it.

He thought hard and then reached through their bond and into the circle. Amy bloomed the brightest as the heart of the circle. Amber was next, but with the hint of a shadow that pulsed when she fucked Amy a little harder than was necessary, adding a little pain into the mix. Jasmine was a gentle glow of passion and need. Surprising him, he could see Bitty, absorbed into the circle but not truly a part of it. Like she was a willing passenger. Grace was like Bitty, but her blue glow joined with the others. She wasn't a passenger, nor was she a member of the circle. She was emotionally tied to them if Daniel were to guess.

He looked at the mess of mana and desire. It was like a knot that refused to be undone. He glared at the mess and decided. A conscious decision to pull everything back. To exert control over their desires.

He forced his will into it, and, like a soap bubble bursting, their sexual orgy came to a shuddering conclusion. Daniel felt like he had fallen into a pool of freezing cold water. One moment he was hot and driven, the next he was gasping for breath.

The girls all shrieked and sat up. Their hair was plastered to them with sweat. Cum and other bodily fluids coated them. The room smelt like a cheap whorehouse. They all looked around, blinking as if waking from a deep sleep.

"How long?" croaked Amy, wiping her face with her hands and then stared at them, coated in Grace's pussy juice. She licked a hand.

Bitty squinted at the open door to the bedroom. From the other room, she could see the dawning light. "Dawn. It's been like ten hours."

Jasmine coughed a little and then swallowed. "I'm full of cum. Everywhere. It's coming out my pussy and ass. My stomach is full. By the Gods, how?"

Daniel dropped his head to the pillow and Grace did the same. They looked at each other and then grinned. "That was amazing!" Daniel said.

"Sleep," was all Grace said, and she closed her eyes.

One after another, they fell asleep, all holding on to each other.

Watching from above, unseen, was an ethereal being. It smiled down at the group of twisted naked bodies crusted with hours of sexual play.

"So that's the circle," muttered Glenda. "I could feel it's power from a hundred leagues away. Look at them. So lovely. So much love!"

Glenda rushed back to her corporal form and then sat up. She looked outside her ritual circle to her best friend and lover. She lowered the ritual shield, strengthened to spirit. "It's done. They've formed the circle perfectly. It looks like Grace is caught up in it, too. And a gnome. We didn't expect that."

The man who had watched over her during her out-of-body experience just grinned at her. "The world isn't ready for them."

"Yet," smiled Glenda. "Help me up, Roger. Time to hit the road. I want to be in Whitehaven as soon as possible. They need my schooling."

Roger, her childhood sweetheart, scrapped a boot over the ritual circle, breaking the line of salt, and stepped inside. He grabbed her outstretched hands, but then leaned over and kissed her deeply. "As you wish, my love."

Eleven

A WEEK LATER Daniel and his ladies were summoned to the headmaster's office. Amy, Jasmine, Amber, and Daniel were sent directly in by his aide and then stood looking around the room. Quinten was sitting behind his desk and looking annoyed. Quinten glanced at the other two people in the office. A pale woman with grey hair, wearing green and brown robes, stood by the window, gazing out. Standing directly beside her, with a hand on her lower back, was a tall lanky man with salt and pepper hair, wearing worn leathers dyed green and brown. They turned as one and regarded Daniel and the girls. They both smiled and Daniel felt an instant liking to them.

The woman stepped forward with both her hands outstretched. One hand went to Amber and the other to Daniel. They grasped the offered hand and felt her give them a gentle squeeze before letting go of Daniel's. She held on to Amber's. "Hello. I am very pleased to meet you all. I'm Glenda. Glenda Gables. This is my husband, Roger Rockstone."

Roger stepped up to stand beside his wife and nodded at them. "My pleasure. You're all my wife talks about. It's finally nice to put faces to the names. You must be Daniel." He said this to Daniel and then looked at the ladies. "And you must be Amber. Such power! And you two are Jasmine and Amy, correct? Which witch is which? Haha! Sorry for the pun!"

Jasmine giggled and introduced both her and Amy.

Glenda was peering into Amber's eyes. Her expression looked sorrowful. "I knew your mother once, Amber. I'm glad she still lives, despite everything."

Amber looked unsure of herself.

Glenda looked at Daniel and he was lost in the deep forest green of them. "I can see the scars Gwydion left on you. I'll teach you how to avoid that in the future. We can't have her getting her claws on you again."

Daniel put an arm around Amber when he felt her trepidation through their circle bond. "Grace told us a little about you. You stopped the witch war. Single-handedly."

Glenda blew air out her nose and the corner of her mouth lifted. She grabbed her husband's hand. "Actually, it was Roger and I, but he gets no credit."

Daniel appraised Roger. He got a sense of him being a hunter or trapper. He could smell the earth and loam from both Glenda and him. The smell eased his mind, and a warmth seemed to ooze from them.

Quinten made a show of moving folders around on his desk, gaining their attention. "Glenda is here to continue your schooling. She is to assess your suitability for this training. We put the Realm at great risk humouring you and the witches, Glenda Gables. I will hold you accountable for their actions while you tutor them. They cannot be trusted. The One God says so."

1...2021222324...28