The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel his magic building and he found his clarity almost as an afterthought. Magic was coming so much easier to him now. His perception of the ritual changed dramatically in a heartbeat.

He could see a massive sphere of energy surrounding the girls, more or less following the circle of his cum on the ground. Except the sphere was perfect and gleamed blue. He looked down at Bitty and saw the same colour of blue. The same blue he saw in Grace. The sphere was pulsating quickly. He could see energy flying off the sphere in waves like ripples in a pond. He knew it must be the communication message trying to reach out to the gnomes. He watched and saw the ripples only went so far. Maybe twenty feet before they faded into the background noise of the city.

He reached down and picked up Bitty. He knew she wore nothing under her dress, and he lowered her down on his cock. His cock head split her lower lips and stretched them wide. He heard Bitty moan in pleasure as her hands gripped his shoulders. He pushed her down on his cock and buried it deep inside her. Her vagina clamped onto him and increased his pleasure. He drove her up and down on his cock and then walked forward to the ritual sphere. He could see Amber watching him as she chanted, and her eyes grew wide in alarm.

He stopped right next to the sphere and continued to work a moaning Bitty up and down on his shaft. She had cum once already; he knew. He edged himself and built up his cum. He knew what he wanted to try, and needed a lot of cum. He judged the sphere to be twenty feet across.

He entertained thoughts of fucking all the girls. Filling their holes. Feeling them shudder beneath him. Their wet pussies milking him. Nails dragging down his back. Tongues where he needed them to be. Probing his body and tasting him.

He imagined that first taste of pussy on his tongue. The tangy, slick, and intoxicating taste and smell of pussy. He could smell Bitty's pussy and feel her juices running down his balls and thighs. She never needed lubrication. She was like a sex toy made just for him. He gripped her small ass cheeks and fucked his cock with her, slamming her down hard.

His balls tightened almost painfully, and the ringing in his ears doubled in volume. Amy and Jasmine stole glances at him but continued their ritual. He could see the sweat pouring off their bodies. How their legs trembled with exertion. They were already at their limit. Amber looked frustrated and worried and kept staring at Daniel. He saw her slight shake of her head toward him. She looked nervous.

He thought about being bound to the girls through magic. So far, their circle was formed by love. Will it be enough? Can I trust Grace? The thought of Grace and her perfect body thrilled him and almost had him lose control. He regained it and focused on what he was about to try. He felt Bitty lick the scars of the two bite marks left by Amy and Jasmine on his shoulder.

The scars had never faded. They reminded him of his love for Amy and Jasmine. About how perfect they were together. They would steal looks that spoke volumes to him in just one look. He trusted them. He loved them unequivocally. He had to try.

He pulled Bitty, only just recovering from her third orgasm, off his cock, pushed her down to his feet, and dropped his balls into her waiting mouth. He stroked his cock, slick with Bitty's juices, and stroked himself. Bitty ran the tip of her tongue around his scrotum and balls. He cried out and fed his magic into his orgasm. His balls tried to climb up inside him, and Bitty chased them with her tongue.

He thought of his love for Amy and Jasmine, and his vision changed. First, he felt a presence. It was everywhere at once, but intently focused on him. Whatever or whoever it was, it was larger than his brain could fathom, and he mentally shied away from it. He felt its disappointment and tentatively opened his mind back up to it. He felt joy and sexual hunger flood him.

His eyes watched tendrils from Amy and Jasmine reach out to him. They passed through the circle barrier and wrapped around him. He could see where his cum lay on the ground and fed the sphere. The tendrils sparked brown and green lights that merged with the blue of his cum.

Bitty was driving her tongue under his shrunken ball sack and licking his taint, sending shudders of pleasure through him. He felt one of her small fingers press up between his clenched ass cheeks, and then the presence in the air helped. He didn't understand how, but Bitty's finger was guided unerringly and drove hard into his ass and jabbed hard on his prostate.

He came in an explosion of force. His cum shot high in the air. The presence somehow held it aloft. Rope after rope shot into the air and joined his airborne cum. It swirled and pulsed like a thing alive. It shone with a bright blue light that was almost painful to look at it.

Despite the orgasmic pleasure, Daniel remembered what he needed to do. He reached out and cast levitate on his cum. With a thought, he spread it out into a thin sheet of cum and then he lowered it over the ritual sphere. As soon as it made contact, the sphere pulsed with energy. The girls' eyes went wide, and Daniel grunted, holding his cum against the sphere. The girls dug deep and performed the ritual again. This time, the sphere responded and absorbed all the cum.

An enormous surge of power was ripped from Daniel and a massive blue wave pulsed from the sphere and blasted outward beyond sight. Bitty was driven to the ground with it and fell between Daniel's legs, her hands pressed to her ears.

Daniel knew the message was sent. The noise was louder than anything he had ever heard. His ears rang and the hair on his head stood on end. The message repeated once, then twice, and then the sphere burst with an enormous popping sound.

The presence laughed in his mind and then faded away.

The girls all collapsed to the ground and Daniel fell with them, only barely avoiding crushing Bitty.

They lay for a long time until an incessant noise kept trying to get through to him.

Bitty's face appeared over his, looking concerned.

"Someone is banging on the front door," she said.

Daniel nodded, and he felt that his head might break off.

"Should I let them in?"

Daniel shook his head and closed his eyes. He thought maybe the ringing in his ears was starting to fade. His balls felt empty. He felt empty. His mouth was so dry, and his thirst rose hard and fast. "Water?" he croaked.

Bitty nodded and disappeared. In moments, she returned and handed out glasses and filled them with a pitcher of water.

Once the water hit them, they felt better right away. Bitty handed out ration bars from their adventurer supplies. She spoke as they ate. "There's someone important outside the door. Says she's a professor here. She demands to be let in. She didn't like me telling her to wait. She said some very nasty things about gnomes."

Daniel cleared his throat. "Tell her to come back in an hour. We need to clean up."

Bitty nodded and ran off.

Daniel raised his weary head from where he lay on the ground and looked at the girls. They were only ten feet away but looked so distant. He could see their hair was wet and stringy from their sweat. In fact, sweat dripped from them freely. They looked as spent as he did.

Amy crawled toward him. Jasmine joined her. Amber reached out to them, but they eluded her grasp. She dropped her arm and lay on her side, looking sad.

Amy reached him first and clung to him. Jasmine joined him on the other side. Daniel let his head fall back, and they climbed up onto his chest and held him. He wrapped his arms around their waists and then shrugged and grabbed their asses instead.

"I love you, Daniel," said Amy and Jasmine at the same time.

"And I love you," he whispered back.

A sob broke the moment.

"I'm not part of the circle!" wailed Amber.

"Duh," whispered Jasmine into Daniel's ear.

They dragged themselves into the washroom, showered, and dressed as quickly as they could manage. Amy and Jasmine consoled Amber as best they could, but she was distraught. Finally, they sat her down on the couch and gave her a fine brandy that Bitty had found in the Bag of Holding.

Right on the hour, there was a loud knocking from their front door. Daniel sighed and rose to answer it, leaving Amy and Jasmine with Amber. Bitty went with Daniel.

The knock repeated when Daniel swung the door open.

"What!" he demanded and looked out at a middle-aged woman dressed in black. Immediately, he recognised her. Not by name, but by profession.

This is how the world imagines a witch looks like, he thought.

The woman was only about five feet tall. Her long hair was shot with grey, more grey than black, and pulled back and tied up behind her head. She had a nose that seemed overly large for her face. She even sported a large mole, brimming with hairs, on her left cheekbone. She had a wide-brimmed hat on her head that rose to a crooked point.

Her eyes were grey, and it gave her an alarming look. She was glaring up at Daniel with unbridled hatred and anger. She took one look at him and suddenly her expression went blank and then filled with joy.

"Oh, my Gods!" she gushed. "Look at you! A spell caster! Where have you been all my life?" She moved to embrace him, and Daniel stepped back and away. She frowned at him. "Come here! Give me a hug!"

"Uh, lady, I have no idea who you are."

She was reaching out to him, and Daniel backed up farther. She stepped through the door and tried to follow him. Bitty stepped between them.

"Master, this is Gwydion Bainbridge, the resident witch instructor at the Academy."

Gwydion gave Bitty barely a glance. She sucked spit and swallowed. "A spell caster! Such power! I felt it across the compound. It was so pure. What was it? A sound filled the air! No one heard it, of course, the idiots. Who was it intended for? Answer me!"

She was still moving toward him with wrinkled hands outstretched and seriously creeping Daniel out. Bitty finally stopped and Gwydion bumped into her. She looked down angrily and raised a hand.

"If you strike her, I will end you," said Daniel quietly. He hadn't known he meant it until he said it. He would. In a heartbeat. The strength of the emotion surprised him, and he looked down at Bitty looking back at him with swimming eyes.

Gwydion had an expression of anger cross her features before the adoration returned. "Look at you! So tall. So strong! Look at the muscles. The hair! The eyes! Oh, my Gods, my cunt is drenched. Fuck me. Fuck me now!"

Daniel's eyes went wide. "Amy! Jasmine! A little help here!"

Gwydion looked annoyed again. "Who are Amy and Jasmine?" She looked around and saw Amy and Jasmine emerge. "Oh, shit. The circle. Dammit."

"Daniel?" asked Amy. "Who is this?" She slid to his right side and held him protectively. Jasmine did the same on the other side.

"Gwydion something or other. A witch, I think."

The witch bristled. "Gwydion Bainbridge! I am indeed a witch. The last remaining at the Academy. Fully tenured, I'll have you know! And you are my students! The first witches in a long, long time."

Amy's expression turned to delight. "Oh! How wonderful!"

Jasmine grinned. "Excellent!"

Daniel sighed. This was not a great start. He shook himself mentally. "Please, professor, come join us in the living room and meet Amber. We have a lot to discuss, I think."

"Amber?" asked Gwydion, looking alarmed.

"Yes. Amber Aine."

"Oh, I see." Gwydion made a gesture and Daniel felt a shimmer of magic, but it seemed to be localised on Gwydion. He was certain she had cast some spell on herself.

Daniel watched Gwydion look closely at Amy and Jasmine hanging off him.

"It appears you have already formed your circle and bound a spell caster to you. Damn."

Daniel shook his head. "Not exactly. Come in. We need to talk."

Three

GWYDION WAS INTRODUCED to everyone and sat on the couch with Amber. Amy, Jasmine, and Daniel sat on the other couch across the coffee table. Gwydion sipped the wine Bitty had served. Bitty seemed intent on playing the part of a servant and hovered nearby, holding the bottle of wine. Gwydion kept glancing toward Amber.

Daniel pulled Bitty aside before they sat down.

"What's up?"

"I suggest not telling her what happened outside. The purpose, I mean. No one knows it was you who broke the curse. She doesn't need to know that and shouldn't know that. She is drawn to power. All witches are. Don't tell her anything you don't have to. She's a survivor of the Witch's War, some twenty years ago."

"Okay, but did it work? The ritual?"

Bitty gave him an unfathomable look and then walked away.

Gwydion on the couch sipped her wine. "It is so nice to meet you. When the headmaster told me that there were hedge witches at the school, I was beside myself. I thought he was joking, as he often does with me. Ha. Ha. Such good fun having my life threatened every other day.

"He told me to give you some space, but I couldn't help myself, especially after what I just felt! And here I am!"

Gwydion was speaking to all of them but had eyes only for Daniel.

Amber spoke first, assuming the lead. "Thank you. Professor? Is that what we call you?"

"Yes, dear. That would be perfectly suitable."

"Professor," continued Amber. "We are all very excited to be here at the Academy to become Adventurers."

"Yes, yes. Of course, you are. So, what was that spell I felt? What was that? It was immensely powerful. It covered the entire city!"

"More like the globe," muttered Bitty.

"What was that?" asked Gwydion, alarmed at the interruption. When no one answered, she looked flustered. "I heard you bought one of the gnomes. But really, you need to control it better. It speaks without being spoken to. That needs to stop. They've all suddenly put on airs."

"She has a name," growled Daniel. "And a sex. Her name is Bitty Beatrix. She is our friend. In our home, respect is expected, as my mother used to say."

"Ah yes, Daniel Davies. Your mother and father were quite popular here in Whitehaven. I remember when they suddenly packed up and left for the Wilds. That was surprising. No one thought it would end well, least of all me. And look what happened. Such a shame."

Daniel vibrated in his seat. Amy calmed him with a touch. Gwydion noticed.

"I see you have formed your circle. How did you snare him?"

Daniel gawked. "I beg your pardon? Snare me?"

Gwydion looked about confused. "Well, yes. Naturally. All witches snare and bind the spell caster. When successful. It isn't always." Gwydion looked sad for a moment and lost in thought. "But here you are. How did you manage? He's powerful."

Amy laughed. "We didn't. We knew each other before... well before."

"I don't see how that matters, dear. It's Amy, correct?"

"Yes, professor. Daniel and I knew each other in Acron. I, uh..." Amy faltered.

Jasmine leaned forward, smiling. "She fell in love with him long before we formed the circle. I did, too."

Gwydion said nothing for a long time and studied Amy, Jasmine, and Daniel. "I'm sorry. I thought that was a joke. You are serious? Jasmine, is it? That never occurs. Only in folk tales. What really happened?"

Amber set down her glass of wine, untouched. Her brandy glass was still there, full. She kept looking strangely at Gwydion, but then she would shake her head. "It is as they say, professor. I am the heart of the circle. Amy always loved Daniel. Followed him around everywhere. I thought the circle would break her of that. But it was too late. She was in love. Then Jasmine, somehow. Then we discovered Daniel was a spell caster. Daniel was already bound to Amy. Then Jasmine."

Gwydion studied Amber. "And not you. I notice you say nothing of yourself."

"I... uh..." Amber broke off and held her head in her hands.

"I see," said Gwydion. "A broken circle of sorts. Clearly functional. But barely, am I correct?"

Amber nodded, her head looking into her lap.

"Whose fault is that?" asked Gwydion but looked right at Daniel.

It was Amber who responded, surprising Daniel, and cutting off the expletive he was about to launch. "Mine," she sobbed.

Gwydion hesitated and then reached out an arm to hold Amber. To Daniel, it looked like she would rather do anything else. "There, there. Amber Aine, correct? I knew an Amanda Aine many years ago. Forty, fifty years ago? She was in a circle down south. Is that your mother?"

"Y-yes!"

Gwydion made a strange sound. "She was a hardcore lesbian. Hated men. You too, I suppose. Often it is the witches stuck in one sex that cause problems for circles. I'm surprised your mother didn't tell you. Even she gave up her hole when rituals demanded it. She probably took hundreds of loads. One stuck or else you wouldn't be here. So, there's that." Daniel saw Gwydion's jaw clench.

Amber looked up in horror at Gwydion.

Gwydion tutted, the sound overly moist. "What? You're a witch. We fuck. It's how we gain our power. Simple really. Now I agree a good pussy is hard to beat. That soft knowing touch of a woman on your cunt and clit. By the Gods, it's wonderful. But, a hard cock, driving into you by a man possessed by your beauty and bound adoration, there is no greater power or feeling. The feel of cum shooting deep inside you..." She sighed. "That's life, and it's wonderful. And powerful too when you capture that strength. Stealing a little bit of life and using it to power spells. I miss that."

Jasmine was listening intently. "You miss what? A hard cock or spells?"

Gwydion looked startled at Jasmine's voice. "I've said too much. But both, actually."

Amy nodded. "You lost your circle, didn't you?"

Gwydion froze and then nodded slightly. "Yes. Do not ask me more about it. I refuse. Now. Seeing as you won't tell me what happened here tonight, I will need to determine what happened in other ways. It's your right to be secretive so long as it doesn't harm others." She downed her wine in one large gulp. "I must be off. It's late."

She rose, and the others struggled to catch up. She was already moving toward the door when she stopped.

"I will see you in room 1138 tomorrow morning at nine. Bring whatever you think you need. You won't know, but I will be pleasantly surprised to see what you think you need. From now on, I am your instructor to prepare you for your testing. It will be hard work. When you are not with me, you will be in class learning theory about all sorts of things, from monsters to magic items, to how to breach a dungeon, to how to kill a man without touching him. Fun things like that. Get your rest. Dress appropriately. It is all explained in your joining package."

She turned and went to the door. She opened it and turned back. "Good night. Your schooling starts tomorrow." The door clicked shut behind her.

Gwydion Bainbridge rushed to her room. Her panties were soaked through. First, the massive pulse of power rushed through the school and set off her sexual lust. That much raw male power was intoxicating. She almost orgasmed with the sheer volume of the power. Then she saw him standing in his doorway. Loosely dressed, but all his majesty and masculinity exposed for her to fawn over. She had misbehaved. She knew that but cared little. It had been so long since a man had attracted her so deeply. She could see the massive bulge in his pants. It was a godly cock. Huge and thick, probably with thick veins running obscenely down the length.

It had been all she could do to stop herself from claiming him right then and there. The part of her that kept her alive stopped her. Quinten would have killed her immediately if he found out. Witches were not suffered in the world. Few remained alive today. Her circle had been eradicated around the same time that Amanda Aine had lost her own circle. Because it was their circles that had gone to war all those years ago.

1...45678...28