The Schooling of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers

Daniel shook his head. "No, no, no! I won't accept that!"

Amy nodded sadly. "We told her that. She doesn't see it that way. Give it time, Daniel. They need to adjust. They've only just been freed. For some, it will be hard. For those people owning gnomes, there will be anger. Punishments. Bad things will happen. The entire city is in an uproar. Probably across the country, too."

Daniel gawked at her. "Shit."

"Yeah, shit. But..."

Daniel grabbed at the but. "But? But what? Tell me."

"There will be many people looking to blame someone. They'll look for whoever removed the curse. Bitty says the gnomes all know what happened. But they will guard the secret. She says we can trust them and that they'll never tell. And we can't let people know what we did, either. Bitty says it's chaos out there. Many gnomes have already been killed by angry former masters.

"The bad news is everyone knows whatever happened was centred here in the city. But Amber says we can use a ritual. To influence things, she says. It might keep any focus off us. She says it needs to be soon. Like, tonight."

Amber looked angry and shot a look at Amy.

Daniel ran a hand down his face and blew out air. "Okay, a ritual. Cool. But I will accept no one being enslaved or tied to me. Never." He looked at Bitty, and she cast her eyes down. "Bitty. Look at me." He waited until she did. "I don't own you. I freed you. And perhaps that comes with some responsibility from me, so I'll take care of you until you figure things out, okay?"

Bitty nodded, but a tear escaped and tracked down her cheek. Daniel wiped it away with a thumb.

"I'll pay you. It's the least we can do, right, ladies?"

The ladies, even Amber, nodded, all eyes on Bitty.

Bitty sniffled. "Since I was the one you broke the curse on, I am forever tied to you, mas... Daniel." She paused and smiled briefly. "That cannot be helped. I will now always be the one to speak for the gnomes. This was decided generations ago. It was always believed, prophesied, that whoever removed the curse would be powerful. An impossible force. We decided we would protect that person, should the curse be lifted by their hand. The first gnome on whom he broke the curse would be his conduit to the other gnomes. That is now me. I am your Emissary. Already the leaders of the gnomes across the land are coming here. They will wish to speak to you. And with me. What you did, the size of your... thing, how you made me..."

"Cum," added Jasmine, helpfully, grinning.

Bitty nodded. "That, yes. Already the story is spreading across the land. Our joy has no bounds. The pleasure of the orgasm is more than we ever imagined. It is overwhelming. Some are lost in it, endlessly fornicating." She smiled a sad smile.

Daniel frowned. "That doesn't sound good. It also sounds unlikely. How could all the gnomes be coming here? It only just happened."

Bitty shook her head. "There are ways. Gnomes know much. We call it Science. Believe me, the tale has been told accurately across the land. It is the way of gnomes. Especially something of this magnitude. For all the gnomes, the release came unawares. Suddenly their darkness shattered, and they were freed. Desire overwhelmed them. Always we craved sex and the impossible orgasm. Now we are free! Free!

"They will come. Most assuredly, they will come. They all know the curse was broken, obviously. Everywhere gnomes are still fornicating. Some will die fornicating so much. A lofty and pleasurable end." She grinned and then looked sad, but then looked back at Daniel and grinned. "I would like to do it again, please?"

Daniel gawked. "Um, not right now. How many gnomes are we talking about? Across the land?"

Bitty looked crestfallen. She took a moment and then answered. "There remain five hundred and thirty-two gnomes. One hundred and eighty-three have died since the curse lifted. Some from injuries sustained when the curse lifted so suddenly. A great number died at the hands of their former masters. There were many in the city of Yanwey that we can no longer communicate with. They are assumed to be gone."

The girls gasped and all spoke at once, disputing the number, not believing it could be so high. Bitty silenced them with a raised hand.

"I cannot speak to the details. Yet. I must speak with the elders first. Our numbers are low, since it is very difficult for gnomes to conceive. Especially when our males could not ejaculate. Extraction is very difficult and could only be done a few times per male. I've said too much." She hung her head.

Daniel grimaced and thought back to the centuries of the gnomes being cursed. Only their ingenuity had kept their race alive. He kept silent, thinking, and then reached out and pulled Bitty to him and held her. She snuggled into his arms like she had always been there.

"Stay with us here, then. You'll want for nothing if we can help it. Use this suite as you like. We'll figure this out."

Bitty smiled at him and for a moment, Daniel felt drawn into her eyes. She blinked and kissed him quick on the lips. "I will gather your cooking items if you give me the list."

Daniel got on his knees and hugged Bitty. He could feel her nuzzle in hard against him. He kissed her bald head. "Thanks, Bitty. I'll give you our list of things we need and give you a special bag to carry everything in."

Amber spoke then. "I have a few more items we need. For the ritual."

Daniel nodded. "Add them to the list."

Bitty returned after a few hours. She had bought everything on the list, and Daniel fled to the kitchen to prepare a massive meal. Soon, the smells of roast chicken filled the suite. Bitty helped Daniel in the kitchen in ways that had him immediately impressed with her culinary skills. They still managed to fondle each other in private ways, and Daniel gave Bitty a few orgasms to sate her hunger.

Bitty drained him twice and stored his cum in little glass vials she had purchased with his money. She said she wanted to test it. Grimacing, Daniel caught her stealing little sips. Meanwhile, he couldn't help but notice his cock was an inch longer and visibly thicker. Amy approved the change and Jasmine grumbled about it now being almost too big for her just when she had finally adjusted.

Bitty's pussy, as it turned out, could accommodate any penis of any size. The girls pulled her away and played around with her and plunged all sorts of things inside her to Bitty's constant approval. She even gave them ideas. Bitty would cum with barely a touch. Thousands of years with no ability to orgasm had left the gnomes with insatiable appetites for sex. The glory of an orgasm had always eluded them and frustrated them. Bitty explained it was part of the curse. Gnomes, by their very nature, were constantly horny. The curse stole only their ability to orgasm and left them always frustrated and wanting. And they couldn't speak of it freely. Until now.

Life in the suite soon felt normal. Daniel was pleased to see Amber enjoying herself with her circle and Bitty. He had a feeling sex was a large part of witches and their magic. For now, he finished preparing their first meal in their new home. Soon, they would be consumed with their testing and learning. The thought of being an adventurer excited him beyond measure. As a child, he had watched countless adventurers seek potions from his parents. They had all looked so sure of themselves. He had often imagined being an adventurer himself. All children play Adventurer in the fields and back alleys as soon as they are old enough. He had always played the spell caster. Imagining himself shooting flames from his fingers. He never imagined he would be jerking off doing it.

They didn't know it then, but over the next few weeks, Whitehaven and the Realm would be plunged into a full out administrative crisis. Gnomes all over the country left their captivity with no warning. At the height of the crisis, after being made to understand what had occurred, the King would decree the emancipation of all gnomes. Overnight, the city lost its slave labour force and commerce and the economy ground to a halt while the citizens scrambled to find solutions. The King was reviled for his decision by the aristocracy. Guards were increased. The people of the land held their breath.

Even inside the Academy, everything was thrown into chaos. Eventually, magic replaced the work of the gnomes and the cleaning of the school, and the various menial tasks were now being taken care of by the students. New businesses opened, offering cleaning and laundry services—all the things the gnomes used to do. The economy staggered for a few weeks and then rebounded stronger than ever.

A few families of the aristocracy disappeared overnight, leaving all their belongings and prized possessions behind like gold and riches. Many looked to the gnomes, but nothing could be proven. Former gnome owners, known for their cruelty, ceased to be. New aristocrats were elevated by the King, and life resumed.

With the need to use magic to maintain the grounds and the Academy, for the first time, minor magic was to be allowed outside the classrooms and spell chambers. Quinten was everywhere, trying to maintain order. And he was not pleased.

Meanwhile, in the present, Amber had told Daniel he should be ready for retaliation. She was worried the school would banish them before they could be tested. Daniel shrugged after dwelling on it for a time. There was nothing he could do now. And if he was honest with himself, he didn't care and was only happy for the gnomes. The upheaval at the school with the gnomes being freed still hadn't been felt, and at the moment, he was only happy for Bitty.

He lined his cock up and drove it into Amy's gaping ass from behind and was rewarded with her happy groan as she pushed her ass back into him. Jasmine was fingering his asshole and Bitty was sucking on his balls, lying between Amy's knees, and looking up at him. Amy was enjoying gnome pussy, declaring over and over again it was delicious.

Bitty had come around a dozen times so far and came again just as Daniel bottomed out inside Amy. He pulled back and grinned down at Bitty's grinning face.

She winked at him. "You know, gnomes are masters of sex. We have tried and done everything there is to do and try. I can teach you much."

Jasmine appeared over Daniel's dick and smiled down at Bitty. "Really? We really need to talk then, you and I."

Bitty was interrupted by Daniel pulling out of Amy and aiming his cock at Bitty's open and eager mouth. He shot his cum across her lips, teeth and tongue with practiced ease and watched her swallow the half cup of his juice.

"Baby," murmured Jasmine, with a husky sound. "That's really not a normal amount of cum..."

After a feast of roast chicken, mashed potatoes, fresh green peas, stuffing, and enough gravy to float Bitty, they pushed away from the dining table, grabbed their wine glasses, and retired to the living room and sank into the couches. Bitty crawled up into Daniel's lap and cuddled. Jasmine shot her a look and then settled between Amy and Amber; their bodies pressed together. Daniel smiled at them. They looked so content when together.

Daniel sipped his wine and looked over the rim at Amber. She was watching him closely. Her eyes would drop to Bitty and then back to his eyes. She seemed perturbed. As usual. Daniel shrugged mentally.

"Okay, explain the ritual to me," he asked, and rubbed Bitty's head. "What does it do?"

Amber frowned. "It's private."

Amy glanced sideways at Amber. "Not anymore."

Daniel saw the flash of anger that crossed Amber's face. Jasmine looked at Daniel and twisted the corner of her mouth up into a smirk.

Amber looked across Jasmine to Amy. "It is. It's witch business. My mother always told me to keep it hidden. At all costs. What we do is private and not for just anyone to watch. The world hates us. You know that. No, this has to be done alone. Daniel will need to make himself scarce."

Jasmine took Amy's hand and Daniel could see her squeeze it.

Daniel watched Amber closely. She was now refusing to meet his gaze. Grace had been specific about the relationship between a spell caster and a circle of witches. She had said he would need to be a part of it. It didn't appear Amber agreed. Or would ever agree.

Amber must have read his mind. "It doesn't matter what Grace said. I am the heart of the circle. I decide who takes part."

Daniel shifted his ass a little and Bitty squirmed and tutted until she was comfortable again. "Grace said we would all need to work together. Train together. I took that to mean I am part of the circle, too."

Amber shook her head. "No, she's wrong about that. Witches need to work together. As a team. You are not part of the circle. I would know. I can't feel him." She shuddered.

Amy and Jasmine looked hard at one another. Amy leaned forward a little. "What do you mean? Jasmine and I can feel Daniel and you. He's part of the circle. Although..." Her voice trailed off in thought.

Daniel agreed privately. He had seen the viny tendrils coming from Amy and Jasmine and wrapping around him. He was willing to bet that right now, should he turn on his magic sight, that those tendrils were there now. He realised then that he had yet to see tendrils coming from Amber. That puzzled him, and he thought he knew what it meant. He was about to comment on it when Amber responded to Amy.

"I assure you; I would know. As the heart, I centre the circle."

Jasmine frowned. "Grace said we work as a team and that being the heart simply meant you were the catalyst to the circle, but once formed, it was only a title. Like an open confirmation of your role..."

"No," stated Amber, but said nothing further.

Daniel sighed. Amber was continuing to be a problem. He had hoped now that they were in the Adventurer Academy that she would change her ways. It didn't appear to be the case. He wished Grace were here. With her pure white skin. Those eyes of hers. He pushed those thoughts away.

He changed tactics. "Can you explain the ritual to me, at least? How does it work?"

Amber stirred. "That won't hurt, I suppose. First, you need to understand the elements. Do you know what they are?"

Daniel nodded. His parents had taught him much as a child. "I think. There's fire, air, water, earth and one other..."

"Spirit," added Bitty, and Daniel rubbed her head.

Amber nodded. "Correct. As a circle, we manipulate those elements. The ritual binds the elements to our will."

"Like a spell?" asked Daniel.

"Yes, and no. It depends."

When Amber said nothing more, Daniel prodded her. "Depends on what?"

"What you're trying to accomplish."

Daniel sighed again. "Explain a circle and the ritual, then."

Amber twisted her mouth to the side before answering. "Fine. In short, a circle is an intentionally created ritual space for various purposes. It is not always required for all kinds of ritual work, but neither is it of no value. Quite the contrary. Making sacred space is among the most primal of rituals. For witches, with at least three members—and it's always best if the numbers increase by threes—we prepare the ground to receive our supplication for aid. We draw symbols and speak the words we are taught to speak. Our focus must remain uninterrupted. Some rituals can take hours. Some take days. Throughout, we must remain focused. Bad things can happen if interrupted. Especially during a summoning.

"We require an area cleansed of the influence of elements; other than the ones we need. Back in Acron, my mother gave us a ritual cleanser. A normal broom by all appearances, but when used, it clears the elements from the area. Then we place four candles, one on each true cardinal point, and light them. We circle each candle with salt, or flowers, or pine needles, or even boughs. They protect the candles from the ritual and keep them lit. Then we sanctify the circle. Sometimes we mark the circle, if for nothing more than to make sure we know the boundaries. Once a ritual starts, all witches must remain inside the circle.

"We place a bowl of whatever element we need in the centre. Water, air, fire, or earth..."

"Or spirit," muttered Bitty.

Amber frowned at Bitty. "Yes, or spirit. Stop interrupting. Where was I?" Amber looked up at the ceiling for a moment.

Daniel could see she was warming up and kept his mouth shut. He pressed a finger against Bitty's lips, and she smiled against it, then licked his finger.

"We have to consecrate the circle. There are specific words to speak. Each witch is trained and tested hard on these words. Saying them wrong, or enunciating wrong, or whatever, is bad. One small word said wrong will not be noticed until the end of the ritual. You can waste hours and hours and only find out at the end that you messed up."

Jasmine snorted. "We lost so many hours back home. I kept getting it wrong."

Amber gave Jasmine a genuine look of affection and kissed the side of her neck. Daniel smiled at that.

"Yes, you did."

Jasmine beamed a smile at Daniel. "She would spank me afterward."

Amber laughed and Daniel's heart soared to hear the sound. It was such a rare thing.

"Yes, I swear you did it on purpose."

"I did."

Amy snorted this time. "Knew it!"

Amber took Jasmine's chin and turned her face to her and kissed her softly on the lips. "So did I..."

Jasmine blushed and turned to Amy for support and was kissed by her, too.

Just like that, the sexual tension rose. Daniel was so attuned to it now. He could feel the energy in the room increase. Bitty stirred a little and sniffed the air.

"What else?" asked Daniel.

Amber shook her head. "That's all I'm willing to say."

Daniel gritted his teeth. He was about to say something when Bitty got off his lap and moved to sit beside him. She grabbed his hand, and they both looked down to see her tiny hand lying inside his palm. He closed his hand gently around it.

"I can explain more, master," she said.

Daniel growled. "Daniel. Call me Daniel."

Bitty rolled her eyes. "Sorry, habit. Daniel. I can explain much more than that. Gnomes understand so much more about magic than most people give us credit for. Since the curse, we have researched so much."

Amber looked furious. She opened her mouth to say something, but Daniel cut her off.

"Don't say a word! If you won't share, I am willing to let Bitty here explain what you will not." Daniel looked at Bitty. "Go ahead." Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Amy shake her head at Amber.

Bitty cleared her throat. "It's really quite simple. There are different kinds of ritual circles, but Amber is talking about a consecration circle. The consecration simply removes any contaminates from the ritual area. Drawing a physical circle really is much preferred. Either by drawing it with chalk or salt or digging a small ditch. Or dragging a stick through the dirt. And contrary to popular belief, the drawn circle doesn't have to be perfect or unbroken.

"When the circle of witches says their words, they are actually sealing the circle. A sphere is created that surrounds the witches. It's almost a physical barrier, but it's only the unwanted elements that are blocked from entering. Or leaving, too. Whatever elements the witches bring into the circle are what they are then limited to use.

"Say you wanted to do something with water. You fill a bowl with water in the middle of the circle and then close off the circle. From that point on, it could be a torrential downpour outside the circle, and nothing would enter the consecrated ground. But you would have access to the bowl of water in the circle. And you use that, pure and uncontaminated by other elements. Except air. You need air to breathe.

Estcher
Estcher
1,767 Followers