The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
176 Followers

"I could but I think that was because of the newness of their grip on me Sir."

"Well...They are meant for decoration only anyway. Maybe we will stop by the 'Toy Store' again and buy some bigger rings that we can attach to your outer lips. Those are much more painful and take longer to get used to because they have to have a much stronger grip on your flesh to remain in place on the outside of your pussy."

"I will wear whatever you want me to wear Sir."

"Get back down on the bed and spread again. It's time for the clit ring."

"Oh yes Master. The anticipation is killing me." Karen was in position and ready to go in less than two seconds.

"Spread your pussy open again slut."

The first thing I did was to push her clit hood back with my thumb and placed the forefinger of my other hand directly on top of her clit. This was after I had Karen suck on it and make it wet with her saliva. Her love nub sometimes has to be coaxed a little to come out of hiding. I needed to see it and feel it to figure out exactly where I wanted to place the ring. It only took a minute to make the decision. I picked up the ring and placed it into position just behind her clitoris and a little less than a half inch down from the top edge of her hood. The skin there is fairly thick and the ring had no trouble embedding itself into the soft sensitive flesh.

Karen's hips jerked a couple of times but she said the pain was minimal considering the location. I told her to breathe deeply and slowly for a few minutes. I grabbed the camera again and took about twenty close-up pictures of her new jewelry from every angle. I even stepped back a few paces and took more pictures from further away.

"Stand up little one and move over to the center of the window. Assume #1 position facing into the room. I want to take some full body pictures with all the rings in place."

"Yes Master."

After only two or three steps, she suddenly stopped in mid-stride and I heard the words: "Oh My God."

"Tell me what is happening to you little one?"

"The pain around my clit is much more than I expected, but I can deal with that. What is blowing my mind is that with each step I take, our clit is sending us a tsunami of sexually charged waves all over my body. I'm not sure how long I can deal with that. It is intense. When our clit swelled with excitement and arousal, it began to feel like it was actually touching the ring. Every step I take moves the ring, which then pushes on our clit and another wave is formed."

"I love the way you are saying 'our clit' cumslut. You can refer to it as your own clit from now on except when I ask you who owns it."

"I think it is adorable referring to it as 'our clit'."

"You're not here to learn 'adorable'. You're here to learn about your long hidden need and desire to experience submission and obedience. Lay back down on the bed and spread your pussy again and I will adjust the location of the ring so that it is a tiny bit further away from 'our' clit.

Karen's clit must be a lot thicker below the surface that I thought it was. I moved the ring further back on her clit hood, but no more than a quarter of an inch. That seemed to make all the difference in the world. She got up off the bed and walked steadily over to the window and got into the position I had ordered a few minutes earlier.

"Oh thank you Master. That is sooooo much better. I still get a small twinge of electric arousal emanating into my pussy every few steps but it is not as overwhelmingly intense as it was before. As a matter of fact, it is a wonderfully arousing and gentle sensation that is not enough to suddenly put me at an orgasmic level, or even get me up to an orgasmic level. The pain and the pleasure are mixed together in a way I have never experienced in my life."

"That's the way it should be slut. Now hold perfectly still while I take the pictures I want for my collection."

"Yes Master. Are they not for our collection?"

"They are for my collection. You can look at the collection."

I took pictures from every angle, which included everything from close up to full body shots. I even had her spread her pussy again so I could include the smaller labia rings in the pictures as well. Karen made an excellent model on display. Every part of her was very well displayed.

"It's time to finish dressing you up as a proper submissive slave cumslut. Stand at attention with your feet spread apart in a wider stance."

"Yes Sir."

I stood there and looked at her for a minute. Karen's body was much more relaxed than it had been up to this point. Her self confidence appeared to be stronger in the way she moved and spoke. She was also showing herself to be a very determined woman on a quest. Her acceptance of having to obey commands was becoming much more natural and automatic.

"Hold your left arm out to me."

"Yes Master."

The arm came out without hesitation. I attached a wrist cuff and pulled the locking straps tight enough to allow me to restrain her arms above her head, but not tight enough to interfere with circulation.

"Give me your right arm." I repeated the process with another cuff.

"Put your right foot on the edge of the ottoman."

"Yes Master."

I attached another cuff to her ankle. I also did the same with her left ankle.

"Now you are beginning to look like a properly dressed submissive slave. Stick your tits out proudly."

I attached two small adjustable clamps connected by the lightweight silver chain to each nipple at the very base of each still erect fleshy icon of womanhood. They were padded clamps but could still be adjusted extremely tight. I experimented a few times before the clamps were adjusted to the tightness that I felt sure would hold her nipples securely. I located the four miniature clothespins on the table and put them on the sofa cushion next to me.

"Push your pussy out towards me slut."

"Yes Sir."

She responded to my command without a thought or hesitation. She was getting further into her role at a very rapid rate. Using my thumb and forefinger, I pulled open one of her outer labia lips. I attached two mini clothespins on both sides of center. They have a pretty strong grip to them and Karen's facial expressions told me exactly just how strong. Still without a word from her, I attached the remaining two on her other outer lip except that I put each of these on opposing ends. When I released her labia, her cunt went back into a nearly closed position with the other lip. All four mini-clothespins fit together perfectly without any one of them touching any of the others.

"I want you to squat and stand up at least five times and then walk around the room for a few minutes in total silence. Then return to the exact position you are in now, where you are now.

"Yes Sir."

While she was doing that, I went back to the bedroom and pulled two thin linked chains, each about six inches long with a tiny clip on one end similar to the ones found on a very thin chained necklace. When I returned to the main room, Karen was back in position. She even had her hips pushed out to make her pussy more accessible.

I sat on the ottoman again and asked her to spread herself open without knocking one of the clothespins off. This gave me access to the two small rings on her inner labia. I'm not all that good at clipping a necklace together and now I was faced with clipping one of the tiny chains to each of the small rings inside of her pussy. I managed to get both chains clipped on after a frustrating number of attempts. I then told her to get back into #1 position.

"What I've just done, little one, is clip two tiny chains onto your two inner rings. I'll take a picture in a minute so you can see for yourself what the effect is by doing this. Your pussy is closed and in its natural state, looking more beautiful than ever, with two loose chains appearing between your lips from just above your vaginal entrance and hanging down another 3-4 inches. I will remove the mini-clips shortly as I only put them on to let you get familiar with them. What you will have remaining for display will be the large clit ring and the two chains that will flop around in all directions whenever you are walking. They won't stimulate you directly. They are only meant to arouse your sensitivity. They will make these tiny, almost unnoticeable flickering contacts with your thighs and pussy. They are almost unnoticeable....but not quite. These tiny flickering sensations will occur whenever you are in motion. Since you are forbidden to wear panties, they will have total freedom of movement. They are there for only one purpose. Every time you feel the ends of these tiny chains make contact with your body, you will be reminded of the fact that your pussy belongs only to me for the entire three days."

"Yes Master. May I tell you how well the chains are doing their job latter on in the evening?"

"You certainly may little one. Now, let's get the four mini-clothespins removed."

Each time I removed one of the mini clamps, Karen sucked in her breath as the blood flowed back into that area. I was worried that they would be too much for her because the springs were very strong and the pain they create can easily match that strength. Though they weren't on very long, Karen took to them better than I had expected. We may be using them at a later time, and maybe in a slightly larger number. Karen picked these out herself so we will give it a try.

After each mini was removed, I rubbed and squeezed the immediate area vigorously until the color had returned. The marks of the mini clamps left indentations that remained for several minutes before the skin was smooth once again. I picked up the camera and took a few more close-ups of Karen's pussy with the chains hanging down and showed them to her.

"They are beautiful Master. I've never had a decorated pussy until now."

"I only have a couple more additions to complete your new outfit."

I told Karen to put both hands behind her back and I used a double ended spring clip to secure her wrists together. This was a unique moment for her as I had taken away her freedom of arm and hand movement and she was experiencing near total helplessness and vulnerability for the very first time. That is usually a very powerful emotional moment for a woman. Karen suddenly realized that she had just had the last of her own personal control taken away from her. She immediately began testing her wrist restraints to see if she could free herself. I waited for a few minutes, while she squirmed and twisted and pulled and finally realized that she wasn't going to get out of having her hands locked together behind her back.

"What is going through your mind right now, little one?" "I'm thinking that I'm completely vulnerable right now and that was pretty scary at first. I feel totally helpless. I'm getting past that because I'm with you, Sir, and I trust you with me."

"I'm going to make you even more vulnerable and helpless in the next few minutes. Is your trust strong and deep enough to deal with that? If not, we will go no further until it is strong enough."

"I can't very well explore the unknown without expecting reactions of fear and uncertainty on occasion. My mind was reacting to something that I have never experienced before. There never has, nor will there ever be, any question of my total and absolute trust in you Sir. I am yours to use in any way you may choose. I will perform and participate as you command with total obedience Master."

"You are an amazing beginner little one. I have never encountered anyone as determined and as committed as you have demonstrated on your very first day. You are going to experience a great deal of physical restraint for a good part of the day tomorrow. You know from our many conversations on the subject that one of my most favorite expressions or all is: 'Let's go out into the woods and play.' That's where we are going to spend most of your second day after breakfast in town. You won't always be in the woods, but you will be in the great outdoors since we will be exploring the Merry-Go-Round and some of the nearby areas further up into the canyons that are fairly thick with trees."

"That sounds awfully exciting Sir. I can hardly wait. I have been dreaming about us being together at that special spot where we first communicated so many years ago."

"I have too little one. And, while we are at that special spot, we will be together as equals. Not as Dom and sub. Not as Master/slave. We will be just two special people at a very special spot. Maybe the 'Spirit Gods' will talk to us again."

"Oh, I know they will Sir."

"I have more for you to deal with now so let's concentrate more on your personal self-awareness growth."

"Yes Master"

I had seen Karen glance at the penis gag several times. I picked it up and stood in front of her, holding it up for her to look at. I told her to hold her mouth wide open, and she did without hesitation. Most women don't take to gags very well, but at least she was willing to try it out. The part that inserted into her mouth was an inch and a half thick, two inches long, and had an end that was shaped exactly like the head of an erect cock. I slowly inserted it into her mouth and gently held it in place to see how she reacted to its presence. She didn't cough or gag at all. I asked her if she was OK with it and she nodded her head rapidly up and down with her eyes looking straight onto mine. I told her to hold it in place with her lips and moved behind her. I pulled the straps back around her head and slipped one end through the buckle on the other strap. I pulled it tight and waited for any negative reaction. There wasn't any so I pulled it one notch tighter and engaged the buckle to hold it in place.

I rubbed her neck and shoulders for a minute and even reached around her and bounced her tits in my hands several times. That brought out a moan of pleasure from deep inside.

Back in front of her again, told her that I had one last item to finish dressing her properly. I lifted up the blindfold and slowly put it over her eyes. She was now in complete darkness and restrained, with the exception of her legs and feet. She was rendered silent by the gag. She was totally naked and still standing in front of the huge window. She was 2000 miles from home and totally dependent on me to keep her safe. Karen was only a little more than halfway through her first day, and she was already demonstrating her increasing need to pursuit her 'Search and Discovery' mission. I gently backed her up until she was touching the window and told her to remain still. I began taking more pictures of her. She knew I was doing that because she could hear the now very familiar clicking each time the shutter released. I took hundreds of pictures from every distance and angle possible in the front room of the suite. I even got down on the floor and took pictures looking up at her. Karen stood proud and always kept her chest pushed out and her hips arched just enough to keep her pussy on open display.

"Always remember, little one, that you are never, for any reason possible, to allow yourself to be placed in this position unless it is with me or someone you trust as much as you trust me. Swear to me by nodding your head that you will honor what I have just told you for the rest of your natural life."

Karen nodded in a way that I knew was meant to tell me that that was an absolute.

-15-

I left her standing there in silence while I sat in the arm chair and enjoyed watching her with love in my heart. I kept her there for over 15 minutes and she didn't once make a move or a sound. I felt extremely lucky to have been given the opportunity of having Karen here with me.

"What are you thinking little one? Never mind that question. You couldn't tell me if you wanted to with that gag in your mouth. Nod your head if you are a happy sub."

She nodded vigorously.

"Stand on your toes if you would like to suck a cock."

She rose right up on her toes several times.

"Shake your tits if you want to be fucked in your pussy and your ass."

Karen bounced those gorgeous tits up and down, back and forth, and even tried to get them to go in circles. The nipple clamps were bouncing with them.

"Bend over and show me your bouncing ass if you would like me to insert the glass dildo into your asshole again."

Karen bent over cautiously because of her wrists being cuffed together. Her balance was off slightly and didn't want to land face first on the floor. I was ready to prevent her from falling but she didn't know that at all since she was blindfolded.

"Is there anything you won't do for me?"

Her head moved vigorously back and forth in a 'no' response.

Is there something very special you would like to do for me that you have never done before?"

Karen's head nodded up and down in response to that question.

"Are you my very own personal submissive slave? If you are then I want you to squat down slowly and get on your knees and bend forward until your forehead only is touching the ground." Very slowly she lowered herself down to the floor without any help despite the difficulty of restricted balance. She managed to get onto her knees and, almost in a bowing motion, leaned forward and lowered her head to the thick carpeting on the floor. She could have lowered herself all the way down but she spread her knees a little wider apart for balance and kept her ass up in the sir. Once in this position, she remained completely still

Karen was keeping her promise of total submission to me but, more importantly, she was keeping the promise that she had made to herself. She had accomplished more in less than a single day then many women accomplished in months of hard core training. Having known each other for over a decade was probably the most important reason. I know her attitude and determination ran a close second. Of that, I have no doubt. She had discovered her own curiosity about what it would be like to allow another person to have complete control of what only she had ever controlled. As I said earlier, once Karen locked her sights onto accomplishing something, she would not allow anything less than total success to be the end result. I had not anticipated the extremely energetic participation and performance she had provided so far today. She has always been full of surprises, but this has definitely been a big one.

We have often discussed my lifestyle in recent years. She wanted me to send her every story I wrote. Ninety percent of them are about real life experiences that I have enjoyed. Karen was always asking for more. She sent me a provocative picture of herself driving her car not too long ago. Just to tease her, I sent a text requesting a picture of her tits. Within minutes, I had a picture of her tits. She actually sent several others of her playing with her nipples. As I left the office to head home for the day, I sent her a text asking her if she would do anything I asked. She sent a text back saying she would. She always got pretty frisky when she had a glass or two of wine so I figured that this was one of those occasions. I didn't ask this time. I told her to send me a picture of her masturbating. I live five minutes from work. When I got home, I had a picture of her beautiful hairless pussy.

Not long after the 'Day of the Pictures', I told her that I was almost finished with another story about a girl named Sarah that I had met in college years earlier. The exact words Karen sent back to me were: "I would like to read the story if you will allow me.....Please." This was the exact moment that I decided to create a real life D/s adventure with Karen and myself as the main characters. I brought this up with her and she was very receptive to the idea. When I suggested that we meet in Sedona, which is where our relationship really started, and write about some of our adventures together as they happened, I think it surprised the Hell out of her and got her really excited and horny at the same time. That was when this adventure of discovery began to take form.

Player One
Player One
176 Followers