The Search and The Discovery Ch. 01d

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player One
Player One
174 Followers

The sun was going to set fairly soon so it was time to administer the second punishment. I retrieved the three foot spreader bar and another snap clip from my suitcase and walked over to stand next to Karen. No words were spoken by me at all. I unclipped her wrist cuffs to free her hands. I could distinctly hear her take a deep breath after I did this. I turned her around so that she was facing the outdoor panorama and put both of her open hands against the window. I tapped on the inside of her wrists until she got the idea that I wanted her to move them in the opposite direction from the side I was tapping. When they were wide enough apart, I knelt down on the floor behind her. First I tapped more forcefully on the front of her shins to indicate that I wanted her to move her feet to the rear. She moved them tentatively as she was leaning against the glass with only her hands keeping her balanced. After several repeats of this on both of her shins, I finally got her to move her feet back to where I wanted them. They were about three feet from the window which had her leaning most of her weight on her hands. When I began tapping on the inside of each ankle, she would move that foot further out a couple of inches. I tapped a lot harder the next round and she moved her feet significantly further apart. Eventually we got them to the point where there was about three feet of open space separating one foot from the other.

This is when I clipped the loops at the ends of the spreader bar to the rings on her ankle cuffs in quick succession. Her response to this restraint was almost non-existent. I had almost expected her to test out the situation like she had when I first attached her wrist cuffs together. I took about twenty more pictures of her in this position with the addition of the spreader bar. I also removed the penis gag.

"Thank you Master. I'm not used to having a cock in my mouth that is not moving and made of plastic or rubber."

"You love sucking cock don't you?"

"I sure do Sir. I can do that for hours and hours."

"Do you like sperm shooting into your mouth and throat just as much?"

"I love that even more Sir. If it would please you, I hope that you choose to cum in my mouth every time you shoot your load Sir. And that includes any hole you happen to be fucking me in at the time, Sir."

"The next time I cum, I want you to hold it in your mouth for at least ten minutes before swallowing it all."

"I will do that gladly Sir. I'll do it even longer if you wish."

"Since we are running out of time with the sun, I'm going to use the large paddle on your ass and thighs. I will choose the strength of impact for the ten strokes and you will remain silent. You will find that I often change intended or planned scenarios as the need may arise at the last minute my little cumslut. Available time has turned this into one of those occasions"

"Yes Sir. Do what you want with me Sir."

I picked up the thick wood paddle, which must be used carefully and cautiously as it can easily cause excruciating pain if not used properly. In rapid succession, I put one stroke on the top of each thigh just under the crease of her butt cheeks. They weren't soft strokes and they weren't hard ones either. They were strong enough to make a very distinct 'whack' sound with each contact and to cause her skin to turn slightly red in color. I ran a hand very softly over each area where the paddle had made contact for a few seconds. I could feel her skin surface turning warm from the flow of blood to the impact area. Two more to the inside of each thigh just below her pussy and I repeated the hand massage on each spot once again.

The remaining six strokes were going to be divided between each cheek. Before I started that phase of the punishment though, I ran a finger up and down the crack of her cunt until her lips opened enough to allow me to enter the 'inner pink'. I moved my finger just up to her clit without actually touching it, and then back down over her vaginal opening and ending at her ass hole. I moved my finger very slowly but steadily for at least ten round trips. Each trip up and back inside of her labia found my finger encountering a greater and greater amount of creamy wetness and, by the time I had finished, I had thoroughly coated her wrinkled brown eye with shiny fluids.

Each stroke on her ass cheeks was just a little bit stronger than the strokes that I had used on her thighs. Karen was very aware that the sound of the 'whacks' on each impact was now slightly louder and I could see her cheeks turning a much deeper red. She held her position as she knew she should. After each of these strokes, I massaged the cheek that had received the stroke. I also used the tip of an index finger to caress her anal opening and, on the last two strokes, even treated her to a little finger penetration into her rectum. As of yet, Karen had not uttered a sound in reaction to the pain of the paddle strokes. My intent was to keep the pain at a mild level. The two times I penetrated her sphincter was an entirely different story. Every time my finger slipped past her cute little brown eye opening, I could hear the deep moans of pure sexual arousal. Karen did everything she could to keep silent. Her efforts were not always successful.

The last two strokes were going to be the hardest, but nothing over the edge of course. They would still be less than the medium level but strong enough that she would not forget them for a long time. Karen's reward for enduring this session so well came with the insertion of my thumb all the way into her vagina and a couple of my fingers on her clit. She certainly wasn't expecting my thumb making its unannounced entrance into her pussy and she initially responded by pushing her hips further forward than she had when the paddle had made contact. When she realized what it was that was inside of her, she immediately responded by pushing her hips back onto my thrusting thumb.

"Oh God, that feels so good Master." That normally would bring a couple of extra strokes for breaking her silence. Since this was her first day, I didn't have any second thoughts about overlooking that minor infraction of the rules.

My thumb was pumping in and out of her super slick vagina at a rapid rate and my fingers were doing a number on her clit when the fist stroke landed dead center in the middle of her left cheek. She jumped from the paddle impact and she pushed her ass toward me to help me get my thumb further into her cunt hole at the same time. She groaned loudly at the pain and moaned even louder from the thumb fucking and the clit workout. I changed hands with hardly a miss in the pumping motion and the clit tweaking. I needed my other hand to apply the last stroke to her right cheek. It was an exact repeat of the previous stroke.

Both of her ass cheeks were now as red as tomatoes. I put the paddle down and used that hand to give each cheek a deep massage while still maintaining the clit action and the thumb fucking long after the final stroke. The butt massage turned into a thumb inside of her ass pumping as fast as the one in her vagina.

"Please Sir. I am so close to cuming. May I please cum now, Master?"

"No you may not cumslut."

I reached up and pulled off her blindfold. I have no doubt that she had long ago forgotten exactly where she was positioned. As the blindfold came off, all she could see was the outdoors and her entire body completely froze. I said absolutely nothing and let her sort it out in her mind all by herself. When her body suddenly relaxed and I heard her take several deep breaths and let them out slowly, I continued with the ass and pussy thumb fucking and the clit teasing.

"Do you see that the sun has just touched the top of the canyon wall?"

"Yes Sir. I do."

"When that sun is halfway down behind the canyon, you can cum. And you can keep cuming until the sun has set. There aren't any lights on in here so no one will be able to see you. You are still required to ask for permission of course. And you will also ask for permission for each cum after the first one. To stop, all you have to do is to tell me that you can't, or don't want to cum anymore.

"Yes Master. I don't know if I can hold out until the sun is halfway down. You've got both of my holes at the edge and my clit is about ready to explode. And I mean really explode Sir."

"I don't care how close you are to cuming slut. Control yourself! Control your clit! Control your cunt and asshole! You are not allowed to cum........PERIOD!!!!"

"I will try Master. Oh God, it is soooo close. I've never felt anything so powerful in my life compared to what I'm feeling inside of my entire body."

"The sun is almost to the halfway point cumslut. You're just a slut and a whore aren't you? All you want to do is cum. Control it slut. The price of failure will be a cancellation of your pussy training tonight and your trip into town. You will receive an entire night of severe punishment if you fail me whore. Are you in control of your orgasm slut?"

"Yes Sir. I am so far Sir. I'm so afraid I will disappoint you Sir."

"You won't disappoint me cumslut. The sun is halfway down now."

"Please Sir. May I cum now? I have to cum. Please say yes Master."

"Yes."

Two seconds later, Karen's entire body began shaking like an 8.5 earthquake. My hand under her pussy was washed in her juices. The fluids were flowing down her thighs. The moaning got louder and deeper. Then I watched her stand up on her toes with her legs shaking so hard I was amazed that she could still stand. Then she froze like a statue. In about ten seconds, her hips started pushing back and forth as if she were fucking my thumbs. Her body began jerking at the same time and I felt her clit swell up so much that I could hold it between two fingers and squeeze it with them. Then the vocals began. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Master. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Yes. Yes. Oh my Gooooooooooddddd. I'm cummmmmmmmmming Sir. It's almost here Master. Oh God, it's here. Yyyyyyyeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssss. She dropped to her knees while still keeping her balance with her hands on the window. There could have been 100 people outside watching her cum and she wouldn't have cared in the least. She went into a world of exploding oblivion. I still had my thumbs going in and out of her two holes but I couldn't keep my fingers on her clit when she knelt down. Her ass was pumping at high speed. Her entire body was literally covered in sweat and cum juices. The carpet under her pussy was turning a darker color as the creamy fluids dripped on it. One last monumental body jerk and several rapid fire twitches later, Karen just slowly lowered herself to the floor. Because of the spreader bar, she had to roll onto her back.

"Please stop Master. I couldn't handle another orgasm. I couldn't survive another orgasm. Thank you Master. Thank you so much. I love you so much. You are my Master. I need to please you and make you happy."

There were tears flowing from her eyes as she closed them and just turned off the world for a short time. My thumbs had come out of her pussy and asshole when she went down all the way onto the floor. I un-clipped the spreader bar. While her legs were still open and wide apart, I leaned down and kissed her clit. I pulled a blanket off the Murphy bed and grabbed one of the pillows. I put the pillow under her head and kissed her mouth, each nipple, and her clit once again before putting the blanket over her. She ended up staying like that for over a half hour before her eyes began to open and another half hour went by before she even tried sitting up.

"How could an orgasm like that actually exist inside of me without my knowledge Sir?"

"I don't have an answer for that little one. I knew it was there and that's the important thing. And there are many more. You have some even stronger that that last one if you can believe that. Today, you have made so many discoveries about yourself and we will talk about them in detail tomorrow. You will also have a lot more to discover tomorrow. It's going to be a big day for you little one. But first, we have to finish tonight."

There was still enough light from the desert even though the sun had gone down behind the canyon wall directly in front of us. It actually created a very romantic glow inside our suite.

Player One
Player One
174 Followers