The Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I watch the scene in its glory unfold, just looking at Joanne's sexiness makes my cock even harder. I see that she still has my cock in her hand. She has her hand over the head of my dick and is teasing it and squeezing it. Joanne changes her squeezes to either be painfully erotically tight or tingly lovely light.

Joanne's breath is hard and fast. I can hear Brittany breathing hard as well.

In the reflection of the window, my frenzy mind see's Joanne as a sexual goddess. Giving pleasure to us, taking pleasure we provide. She is no longer part of the earth, her body glows with passion. Her legs are silky and her ass is tight. Her tits rock to the movement of her body as if in slow motion. Her hand seems to be heating up as she plays with the head of my dick.

I feel her bum start tightening around my finger. Her breathing is fast and uncontrollable. She is furiously pumping her pussy into Brittany's face. She starts squeezing the head of my dick even harder.

Her body explodes in a deep powerful orgasm. She rips her tongue out of my mouth and starts moaning, "Yes... Yes... Yes... Oh those fingers up my pussy... Your finger in my ass... Pump me... keep fucking me... I'm cumming... Lick my cunt... Lick up my cum... Keep pumping me ... Make me cum again! "

She has let go of my dick and I stand behind Joanne with both hands grabbing her firm hot tits. I'm really holding her up as Britany maddingly licks Joanne. My cock finds the position between the cheeks of Joanne's bum and as Joanne pushes her pussy into Brittany's face, her bum crack tightens around the shaft of my cock. I know I'm going to climax soon.

"Oh yes... Lick me... suck on me... pinch my nipples... taste my cum... oh yes... yes. Oh, that cock... your cock is so hard... I love you babe... love me... Cover my ass with your cum... Love me... eat me..."

As my hot sticky cum started shooting out onto Joanne's bum, I could see Brittany start shaking and Joanne grabbed her head and pulled Britany into her pussy as Brittany was cumming. Joanne held onto Brittan's hair and forced Brittany to keep sucking.

"Suck my clit hard... Suck me... Yes... Yes... Augh... Augh..."

Joanne's body trembled as she started cumming again. Time stood still. We fell in a heap on the floor. We laid there just catching our breath. Just returning to reality. The aroma of sex in the air. I scooped up some of my cum off Joanne's butt and rubbed it all over her face.

Joanne looked up at me with her lovely eyes, a smile formed on her pretty lips, and she whispers, "I love you babe."

Brittany was lying spread eagle on the floor, and seemed to either be asleep or passed out.

I laid on the floor and hugged Joanne. I pulled Joanne's warm body next to mine. A body that seemed to fit perfectly. Our body entwined, our spirits entwined!

I lovely kissing her beautiful face and tasting my cum I opened my soul, "I love you too. Don't ever leave me, It would be, The Last Nail."

Joanne with tears in her eyes vowed, "I never will, I love you too much! I can't live if living is without you."

We kissed and kissed until we fell asleep in each other arms. I fell asleep with my mind dancing to the sounds of beautiful love songs.

12