All Comments on 'The Secret Formula Ch. 01'

by Urgh01

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
zed0zed0over 12 years ago
Thank You For The Warning.

I did not read your story, and did not place a score. I just wish more writers on this site would be as considerate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nothing like a good slut wife

Great story. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Are all American husbands weak cucky wimps?

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
NEWSFLASH

There is no need for the writers toplace a warning on the story. Read the discription of the story, if it sounds like a subject you do not like, DON'T READ IT. If you didn't bother to read it, why comment? Literotica is NOT going to add a cuckold section, if the writer choses to place it in Loving Wives, Erotic Couple, or any other category, DEAL WITH IT. This has been the format since day one of literotica, DEAL WITH IT. If you don't like the topic, move on and read something else. If one doesn't like Incest stories, they're not going to read the story then flood the comment section with dumb ass comments. It's pretty clear thar this story was a cheating wife story, most authors make that clear in the description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

Cuckolding is a fetish. Post it in fetish so we don't need to read this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
to newsflash

To newsflash deal with it people make comments and this is as good a place to make them as any, most people are not as sick as you and have and hate stupidy like your comment deal with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good stuff

Good start. Maybe not as good as The Insemination series but I'm looking forward to seeing where you take this. Also hope you include more humiliation for Sheldon - such as getting cum blasted on him and watching his wife worship Oak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
re: NEWSFLASH

First of all, I do agree that there is no need for such a warning, but not for the reasons you gave. A warning that is given AFTER opening a story is too late. It's worth jack shit.

<P>

As for the rest of your stance, well, the only way they make any sense is if you are in effect stating that such a story is written without effort, talent, logic, ability, etc. because then you can tell what is in a story WITHOUT READING IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great Story and you put in the right section!

Great story. All stories on here have been done multiple times before. Every last one of them. Only so much you can change when to comes to sex.

Do us a favor. Just delete the comments by those that are rude and call names. Most of the writers are now doing that. it's the best way to handle the wimps that get their sensibilities tweaked by a fictional story on a site for fictional sex stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
anonymous WBC in the house

nothing from the senior members as of yet (poopchootkaboose maybe) but where are the rest of the wannabe cucks? If members start heeding the explicit warnings, titles, descriptions and taglines the cuckhood will suffer...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Just a fetish story

To the guy who said "Cuckolding is a fetish. Post it in fetish so we don't need to read this crap." I agree. Now that I wacked off to it and feel guilty.I think this should go in the fetish section. I gave it a 4 and put it in the fetish section (LOL).

The only thing is the skin cream was a dead give away

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
hate wimps but

loves cucks, go figure...

Urgh01Urgh01over 12 years agoAuthor
Not deleting hater comments anymore

They're too funny.

Stay tuned fans :)

KingReyKingReyover 12 years ago
Nice!

Great to see you back. Love your PAWG & hapless hubby stories. Looking forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Hi,

Please continue with this story. We have been waiting for the new parts for a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sad

In the my world people people like oak get hurt falling down stairs or they get muged

some night or their brakes fail. maybe a pill stops their heart lol funny things happen/

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Humor Stories.

I took all your storys with good humor.

Please keep writing more storys about Oak

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where is ch 2

waiting...... for the rest of the story

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 9 years ago

Utterly hot!

I wouldn't be surprised if Oak had Daphne Cooke up to work to fuck. Hee not only fucks in the Cum Shack but also in Sheldon's office on his desk.

Waiting anxiously for chapter two! :-)

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 8 years ago
Only Guys with Cuckold Desires

Only guys with cuckold desires understand and love the eroticism in this story. Thanks for writing.

Urgh01Urgh01about 6 years agoAuthor
So...

you got off to it? The good old hate-fap! I'm glad I could indulge your secret fetish.

lee5456lee5456about 4 years ago
Minus five stars

Really lame ass

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

This the rare author who hates both men and women.

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
Do everyone a favor

Never finish this piece of shit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userUrgh01@Urgh01
198 Followers
These stories are about a man and various wives humiliating husbands by cuckolding them against their wishes. The husband's DO NOT want to be cuckolded, but are powerless to stop it. All the husband's have little dicks, the guy has a big one and the wives have ridiculously hot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES