The Secret Formula Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers

"I'm cumming," Daphne said to Oak in what she intended to be a whisper, but came out as a loud moan.

"Good," Sheldon said, relieved. "I was getting worried."

"Sorry, buddy, she can't come out," Oak said. "If she came out now we wouldn't be able to finish the task."

"I'm really worried," Sheldon said. "Daphne, please come out."

"I'm, uh, unh, fine," Daphne moaned as she was getting slammed and cumming harder than she'd ever cum before.

"Look, Shelly," Oak growled, losing his patience, "we're busy, she told you she was fine and she isn't coming out until later. Now you need to chill out and go sit down like a good little boy."

Sheldon stood outside the door listening to the sounds emanating from inside his marital bedroom. It sure sounded like they were having sex, but they couldn't be. Daphne would never cheat on him. The sounds were muffled by the door and he guessed that Oak's cream must be a very hard thing to manufacture and that it was a total coincidence that it sounded like they were having sex. He heard a hard slap and a yelp from Daphne.

In the bedroom Oak continued to pound into Daphne's tight pussy and he smacked her ass, leaving a red mark and making her yelp. Her pussy just got wetter. He heard Sheldon ask if everything was okay.

"Shut the fuck up, Sheldon," Oak yelled. "She's fine, never been better and you're distracting me. It'll just take longer if you keep doing that." He smacked her ass again and she pushed back hard on him taking all of his cock. He pulled her up to him, her back against his chest and stomach, now grinding into her pussy. They kissed deeply, his arm around her breasts, fondling her, her hand pulling his head to her as their tongues intertwined.

"Flip over," he told her. Again he put her calves on his back. "Watch my cock disappear inside of you." He started fucking her with all nine inches of his cock as she looked down as much as she could and thrashed her head in ecstasy. She was cumming constantly, white cream oozing from her pussy.

"Uhhhh, oh, ohmigod, ohmigod."

"That's right," Oak said, "I'm your God. You're my little fuck slut. You'll let me bang you any time I want, won't you fuck slut?" Oak asked her, staring into her eyes as he pounded away and made the bedsprings creak, pushing her into the mattress as her juices dripped onto the sheets.

"Yuh, oh yesss, I'm your fuck slut, I'm---" he kissed her before she could say another word.

"Grab the back of my neck," he said and he lifted her up. He started bouncing her up and down the length of his cock. He then held her hips and began pounding into her as her pussy juice dripped down his powerful thighs and onto the carpet. She grunted rhythmically as he pounded up into her. He bounced her so he bottomed out and and only his cockhead remained at the end of each thrust. After a few minutes, he got back on the bed with her on top of him. He let her grind into him as they made out and whispered into each other's ears.

"I love your cock," she whispered.

"I love your pussy," he whispered back.

"I've cum like a million times," she whispered, smiling beautifully.

With that he started thrusting up into her from below. She arched her back and ran her hands through her luxurious hair. He looked over into the mirror across from the bed and watched her ass rumble on his cock. He put his hands around her slim waist as she came yet again. He pulled her off of him.

"Get on the floor," he growled. "I want you to suck my cock again."

She knelt in front of the bed and he held his cock in his hand. He put his thumb over his giant cockhole, holding back a torrent. He held back a half second as he released his thumb. She saw the big hole open before her eyes and a large strand of cum hit her forehead and skidded up through her hair. "Awhhh, awrr, awhh," he roared. "Keep your eyes open," he said quickly, "I want you to see this." Another string came out and hit her on the other side of the forehead, again striping her hair in the process. A third strand went up her nose and hit her cheek and slowly dropped to her chin and her big, soft tits. The cum was milky, white and thick. She couldn't believe how much Oak was cumming. Sheldon never had more than a small dribble of cum. And Oak was still going! "Awrrrr, awwwh, awrrr." The fourth, a high velocity rope, arced high and most of it came down on her hair and forehead in a circular pattern, but some flew over her head and landed on her back and ass. He streaked her hair and forehead several more times. The final strand flew over her head and streaked her back and ass, hitting the bed as well. When his flow of cum slowed to a dribble he took his cock in his hand and shook it, cum flew out like raindrops. It created an extra netting of jizz on her hair and he drizzled all over her face and chest. When he was finished, he took in the scene he had painted. His thick cum was sliding down her face, hanging from her chin in chunky strands and dropping to her chest a little at a time. Her hair was streaked with his warm jets. He took a strand of cum hanging from her chin onto his finger and pushed it in her mouth.

"How's that taste," he asked.

"Uhmmm, uhmmm," was all she replied as she sucked his finger and closed her eyes. She soon scooped more off her chin and chest and swallowed that.

He marveled at her cum streaked body. He regarded his masterpiece with pride and admiration as he smiled down, winded and breathing heavily, on his latest conquest. She looked up at him with awe in her eyes. He took his cock in his hand and flicked off a bit more cum onto her face, one drop hitting her eyelash and making her flinch. He stuck his cock back in her mouth. "Awwwww, yeaaaaah," he yelled at the sting. "Suck the last down," he told her as he pushed his cock into her tight throat, "suck it down, slut."

"Oh my God, wow," Daphne said when he let up, "that was amazing."

"Okay," Oak said, "here's the plan. You rub my cum into your skin," she began to rub vigorously, "not too hard," he said. "We need little Shelly to see the moisture. Here, let me get your chest for you," he said as he fondled her big tits. She reached up to run her hand through her hair and remove the cum and he caught her wrist. "I'll get that for you," he swiped his finger through her hair a few times, leaving the massive streaks of his seed intact.

Sheldon had heard Oak's roar and was pacing back and forth in the hallway, worried sick. He dared not knock after what Oak had said. He was kind of scary to Sheldon and he didn't want to make him mad.

There was silence for what felt like an eternity. Just as Sheldon was about to knock in spite of his trepidation, the door opened and he was greeted by a smiling Oak and a positively glowing Daphne. Both were fully dressed.

"Hey buddy," Oak patted Sheldon on the back, "I treated Daphne with my Oak's Seed. Whadaya think?"

"Her skin looks amazing," Sheldon said, stunned at her radiance, "but what's that in your hair, Daphne. It looks like, uh, well, it looks like, um..."

Daphne's eyes bugged out and she reached up to wipe her hair. Oak's hand caught her wrist yet again.

"Cum?" Oak asked, laughing.

"Uh," Sheldon couldn't speak.

"Sheldon, come on little guy. What do you think has been going on here? Do you really believe I've been up here pounding into your gorgeous wife with my long fat, cock for the last hour and a half? With you, her devoted husband, lying on the couch and then standing right outside the door? Did you think those moans were me making her cum harder than you could ever hope to with your tiny dick? That those slaps were me smacking her fat, juicy ass? That I sprayed my cum all over her and left her hair streaked with my jizz in a blatant show of disrespect toward you? What type of guy do you think I am?"

"Uh," Sheldon didn't know what to think.

"Sheldon, believe me when I tell you: that's my Oak's Seed Secret Formula Skin Cream," Oak fondled Daphne's ass as he spoke. "Those streaks are Oak's Seed too. See, the great thing about Oak's Seed is it doubles as a leave-in hair conditioner. Isn't that great?"

"Yeah, I guess it is," Sheldon replied.

"Here, you can help out, massage her it into her hair," he told Sheldon.

Sheldon looked up at Daphne in her high heels and put his hand in her hair. He rubbed Oak's cum into her hair. "Uh, wow," he said as he ran his hand through her hair. "That's, uh, really sticky."

Daphne was terrified her husband would know what was going on, but he seemed clueless. He smiled up at her as she looked at him. She told herself she loved him as she thought about fucking Oak. "I love you," she said to Sheldon. She was so horny, she wanted to fuck Oak again and felt desperate knowing that there was just no way she could do it again. She looked over at Oak while her husband massaged his cum into her scalp.

"I love you too," Sheldon said, oblivious to Daphne lustfully gazing at Oak.

"Don't you feel silly now for ever thinking I was up here destroying your wife's tight pussy right under your nose?" Oak asked, looking into Daphne's gorgeous eyes.

"Yes," Sheldon said meekly.

"Now, do you have anything to eat?" Oak asked. "I've worked up a hell of an appetite. How about you, Daphne? Wanna cook us up something?"

"I am starving," she said. "Sheldon's the cook around here, though. He can make us something."

To be continued...

Urgh01
Urgh01
198 Followers
12