The Secret Life of My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

"If I slap your right tit, I want you to go slower. Show me again." Angela waggled her tongue slower.

Samantha climbed up to Angela's face, turning to look down toward her feet. Angela went to work orally, grunting as Samantha alternated breast slaps, her wrists and ankles flexing against the ropes.

Meanwhile, I was a wreck. I should be furious. I should be calling a divorce lawyer. But instead, I was sitting on a couch about to explode in an orgasm without even touching myself. What was wrong with me?

Beside me, Cassie was flexing her fingers, alternately stretching them and making fists. She seemed fidgety.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. How about you?" She alternated between looking at me and looking at the screen, where my tightly bound wife was orally servicing an escort. "If you need to stop watching, we can stop."

"I'm furious," I admitted. "But I'm not furious about her doing what she's doing. I'm furious that she never told me she wanted it."

"So what does that mean for the marriage?"

"I can't even think about that right now."

"Why?"

On the screen, Samantha was rubbing her pussy across Angela's face, up and back, up and back. The beautiful face that was so angelic in our wedding photos was frantically licking, thrusting her tongue into another woman's pussy.

"Because I'm so turned on that there's no blood flow above my waist."

Cassie laughed.

Fifteen minutes later, after a very satisfying and loud orgasm, Samantha was hooking a strap-on harness around her legs and waist while Angela begged her to remove the nipple clamps. Cassie looked over at me.

"Nothing leaves this room, right?" Cassie asked.

Samantha climbed between Angela's legs.

"Absolutely."

Samantha positioned the dildo and grinned down at my blonde wife, who was breathing rapidly and shallowly.

"Can we make a deal?" Cassie asked me. "Ultra secret?"

"Are you ready to take 8 inches?" Samantha asked rhetorically on the screen. Angela shook her head emphatically.

Cassie wrinkled her cute little nose. "I can see your dick in your pants, and I'm dying over here. Can we both relieve a little pressure? I can help you if you'll help me, or we can just do it ourselves."

I wanted Cassie so bad. I had fallen in lust with that adorable face the moment I had seen her, and honestly probably hired her for that more than her competence and brilliance, which were not as immediately evident back in her initial job interview. But even so, I struggled. I wanted her so bad, but I also wanted to retain my dignity. I had never cheated on Angela, and now wasn't the time to start.

Samantha quickly and smoothly forced eight inches of artificial cock up into my wife. She stiffened and let out a stifled gasp. Dropping into a classic missionary position, Samantha began a relentless fucking. My cock was screaming at me. If I ever had a reason to break my wedding vows, this was it. I chewed on my options.

"Cassie," I admitted at long last, "I've lusted after you for a decade. I fantasize about you all the time, trust me. And I guess now is my chance. If my marriage is over, you're number one on my list. But as improbable as it sounds right now, I can't touch you. I need to maintain my righteous indignation and to do that I can't cheat on Angela. Maybe that's stupid, I don't know. However..." I unzipped my pants and fished out my cock, rigid as steel and at full length. "I need to take care of business over here and I'd love it if you took care of business over there where I can oversee it. Deal?"

Cassie seemed stunned for a moment, and she had any number of reasons to be. She looked at my eyes, then my cock, then my eyes again. Her smile was sincere and dazzling and filled with admiration. "That's reasonable. Let's talk about that fantasizing thing later," she said. "But right now you're the boss." Raising her hips, she slid her shorts off of her body, the underwear going with it. Her hand slid between her legs.

"Naked", I ordered. "I've been wanting to see those nipples forever."

Giggling, she pulled her t-shirt over her head. "I love my nipples," she said, and I had to agree as I ogled them. They were darker in color than I expected, almost a reddish brown compared to the pink that I was used to seeing on Angela, and her areolas were in nice proportion to her breast size. The breasts themselves were spectacular, well shaped and firm even if much smaller than I was accustomed to seeing.

And her nipples, oh, those nipples. They were quite long and erect, and as she brought her other hand up to twist one of them, it was apparent that they were highly erogenous for her.

So the four of us had the world's most awkward orgy. A Latina hooker, a few hours displaced in time, was fucking my tied-up wife with a large strap-on dildo, thrusting fast and hard. Meanwhile, I and my Chief Operating Officer sat side by side on her couch, watching it and each masturbating furiously.

Reality was bending for me.

Under such circumstances, I wasn't going to last very long, and I didn't. I tried to hold off, tried to tease myself, but even at that I came within a few minutes, splashing my chest with cum. Next to me, Cassie lasted a bit longer, and I got to watch her.

She had a completely shaved pussy, which didn't necessarily surprise me given her age cohort, and a nicely protruding mound. Leaving diplomacy at the door I brazenly stared, observing her technique as she jilled. Angela wouldn't masturbate in front of me, so it was exciting to watch in more ways than one. Cassie masturbated with both hands and worked her clit a lot, occasionally fluttering down across her outer and inner lips, dipping a finger inside. In contrast to Angela's smooth exterior and protruding interior lips, Cassie was the opposite. Her external lips were surprisingly thick and fleshy, and her inner lips almost invisible within them. It was astoundingly sexy, particularly when she hit the point of orgasm. I watched with delight as she quivered, froze, bit her lip, and closed her eyes, her breathing become hard and heavy. Her small hips began thrusting involuntarily, and after thirty seconds of muted screams she collapsed into the couch, gasping as the corners of her mouth curled up in self-satisfaction. I never in my wildest dreams thought I'd ever see such a thing.

Onscreen, Angela was taking a pounding, longer and harder and deeper than she'd ever taken with me. I was an average-sized guy, and proud of my member, but I wasn't eight inches long, and Angela was taking the whole thing hard and fast. At last, her hair mussy and covered in sweat, she told Samantha, "I'm getting close to my limit", and the Latina pulled out. Still wearing the strap-on, she scooted back, kneeled down, and ran a tongue up the length of my wife's slit.

"Time to make you cum again", she growled up at her hostage.

"Pause for a second," Cassie said abruptly. I grabbed the remote and paused as she jumped up and ran into her bedroom. She had possibly the best ass I'd ever seen, and certainly the best one I'd ever seen naked, admittedly nicer even than Angela's. It was small and round and tight, perfectly shaped. A couple of minutes later, she ran back in, small breasts bouncing and vibrator in hand. She was so smooth, so sleek, her skin so perfect that my eyes lingered.

She shrugged apologetically. "The second one is a little harder."

You don't know what indecision is until you're watching your wife and your secret crush orgasming together, one on screen under a lesbian domination and the other right next to you, so close that you could easily touch her as she masturbated with a vibrator. Angela came silently under her dominatrix's tongue, my knowledge of her my only clue of her climax, while Cassie came with moans and gasps. By this time I was already hard again.

And then Samantha turned Angela over. Her wrists and ankles retied, Samantha stuffed a pillow under Angela's hips, propping her ass up. Reaching to the nightstand, she got a bottle of what appeared to be lube, and began slowly rubbing it into Angela's most personal of areas, explaining to her what she was about to do with her eight-inch dildo.

I shook my head in astonishment.

"What?" Cassie was still rubbing the vibrator against her clit, beginning work toward a third orgasm.

"I've wanted to do anal with her for our entire marriage. I always assumed that she was a virgin back there."

"You've never done it?"

"No."

"Have you done it with anyone?"

"No. We married young. I've become a little obsessed with it, to be honest. I really want to try it."

Samantha began pushing into Angela. My wife moaned and gasped, letting out a low guttural groan as she was violated.

"It looks like she likes it. Why would she turn you down?" Cassie was moving the vibrator faster now.

I lamented my mistake. "Well," I said. "I guess I never outright asked her."

Samantha's hips pushed against Angela's trapped backside. She had taken all eight inches, and her sweaty face shone with a combination of ecstasy and fear.

"You never asked her? How come you never asked her?"

Angela began gasping as her dominator began thrusting. Leaning in and reaching around, Samantha began playing with Angela's pussy.

"How do you tell your high-powered attorney wife that you want to fuck her in the ass? That you want her to take pain for your pleasure? That's not love."

Cassie turned to face me, never slowing down with her vibrator. The girl had stamina. She motioned toward the screen, where Angela was moaning and grunting under the attentions of her dominator.

"Maybe it is."

****

Weirdest night of my life. How do you come home after that and pretend everything is normal?

"Hi, Tom!" Angela pranced to the door and gave me a big kiss, just like normal. "How was Los Angeles?"

I let go of my rolling bag and gave her a numb embrace and kiss. "It was good. I saw all sorts of interesting things."

"Great! I missed you around here."

I wrestled a hello with Gustav and Archie. "I missed being around. Anything interesting happen while I was gone?" I tried to keep the strain out of my voice.

She turned to go back to her chair, where an open book lay. "Same old, same old. Just a quiet night at home."

I bristled, but now was not the time. "Well, that's good, I guess. I don't want you being lonely."

I wheeled my bag into the bedroom, past the closet with the secret sex toys, and I set it on the bed where Angela had been assfucked the previous night. I looked at the bedposts to see if there were wear marks from previous bondage encounters, and I swear I had never noticed them before. The binding spots were worn smooth. I shook my head in disbelief.

I tried to find an excuse to ask her damning questions, but couldn't come up with anything. So we were a happy, normal family. We had dinner together, we went to work, and we didn't have sex, just like your normal married couple. It took a week for Cassie and me to arrange another fake trip, and I was prepared.

I got home from work and began packing. Angela at some point wandered into the bedroom. "Going somewhere?" she asked.

"Back to Baltimore," I said. "Another two-nighter."

"You're traveling a lot lately."

"Business beckons, my dear."

She smiled and came in close. "And so do you?"

I smiled back woodenly. I'd been both wanting this and dreading it, but had to act normal. "Definitely. Strip for me, baby."

Within a minute she was nude, her large breasts swaying. She gently pinched and kneaded her pale nipples as I too got naked. I stepped in and put my own thumb and forefingers on her nipples. I squeezed gently.

"Do you like this?"

"Yeah." Her hands went down to my hips, stroking my sides.

I squeezed harder, then harder again, causing her back to arch. I wasn't sure how hard a clover clamp could squeeze, but tried to mimic it. "Too hard," she said, pulling her hands up against mine.

"Don't you like squeezing?"

"Yes, but not that hard."

"Are they a little more sensitive than normal? Have you been playing with them too hard?" I asked the question in a joking manner, but I wasn't joking.

She laughed. "I know how I like it. Now do it again, but gently."

Only slightly relenting my grip, I pulled her by the nipples over to the bed, then gently toppled her over and fell atop her. We kissed, touched, and groped.

"My favorite?" she asked.

I moved down between her legs. The Latina woman had been here most recently, licking Angela mercilessly as a finale to their evening together. I wondered if I was as good, because Angela had really enjoyed the other woman's attentions. I took on the task with resolution, and eventually Angela began breathing more heavily.

Looking up through her bush, I saw her fingers pinching her nipples. Time to try something. Pushing my finger inside her pussy, I got it nice and slippery, then moved down.

I had never done this before, never wanted her to think I was kinky, never wanted to do something that would bother her. But now? I wasn't so worried about it. I ran my finger around her anus just like usual, but then I began pushing on its iris. I heard a slight gasp, but nothing else. No encouragement, no discouragement. So I pushed further.

And further.

And further.

I was still licking her by the time I had buried my finger completely in her ass. She never said a word about what I was doing, about what I had never done to her in twenty years. Instead, she acted as if all was normal, and eventually she began cumming, flexing and arching. I wasn't sure if it was as strong as the ones I'd seen on video, but I was nonetheless proud.

"I'll do you now," she said, and I lay back while she stroked and licked me. All the while, I imagined her with the redhead, with the bohemian, with the Latina. I knew exactly what she had done with the Latina, but not the other two. Did she lick and stroke them, too? Did they sit on her face like the Latina had done? Did they tie her up?

Angela grasped my balls while she licked, which I loved. They were so sensitive as she jostled them, and I was so vulnerable while she had them in her grip. It was wonderful as she pulled on them ever so gently and --

Whoa.

Suddenly a finger was tracing down further, ringing my anus.

She had never done this before, and it felt ... oddly ... divine.

I spread my legs to give her more access. She was working industriously, her lips and right hand working on my shaft, and her left hand grasping and massaging my balls while one finger experimented. It was like having sex with a whole new woman.

I came hard, wonderful visions in my mind, and then we lay down together. Angela nestled into my chest and I waited for my heartbeat to slow down before I talked.

"Angela, baby?"

"Yes."

"That was great."

"Thank you."

"You did something different this time."

She was silent for a moment. Her head was positioned so that I couldn't see her face, only the back of her beautiful blonde locks. "Yeah. So did you."

"Did you like what I did?"

Another long silence. "Yeah."

Maybe this was progress.

"Angela?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me about your fantasies."

She chuckled quizzically and looked up into my eyes. "What?"

"I want to know what you fantasize about. We never talk about it."

She laughed, almost a snort, and lay her head back down on my shoulder. "Proper women don't discuss such things."

"I want to know. You're my wife. What turns you on? What kinky things do you like?"

"Mmm, there are some things a woman shouldn't talk about, my dear."

I pressed on. "Can I tell you one of mine?"

She looked up at me quizzically. "What's gotten into you?"

"Just feeling kind of horny, I guess." I cupped one of her breasts and gently played with it, remembering how Samantha had been yanking on the clamps. Was that a tiny vestige of a bruise, perhaps?

She remained quiet. I gave her the chance to ask, but she didn't. So I continued.

"We've never talked about this, but I'd love to watch you have sex with another woman."

The look of shock on Angela's face was priceless. She gaped at me for a second, then struggled for words. It took her a full minute to regain her composure. "Why on earth are you telling me this?"

"It would be fun. You like to receive oral sex, and I'd love to watch a girl give it to you."

She again was at a loss for words.

"I'd also love for you to perform oral sex on her. Would you ever do something like that?"

A look of conviction came across her face as she decided on a response. "You have quite the imagination today, don't you?"

"Would you ever do it?"

"Keep the dream alive, silly boy. Now get up. You've got a trip to finish packing for."

****

"Your wife has a mean streak," Cassie observed. She was naked on the couch, her legs spread, rubbing her clit slowly and teasingly. "But I kind of like it."

We had a small bench in our bedroom that I often sat on when putting on my shoes. But I was now realizing that that's not why Angela bought it. A slender woman was tied over it, lying on her back with her ankles tied to two legs of the bench and her wrists tied to the other two. The position and the dimensions of the bench forced her back to arch, her head hanging down and her throat exposed, giving her little flexibility for movement. And she was desperately trying to move.

Angela was kneeling between the girl's spread legs, working her clit with a large and apparently powerful vibrator while simultaneously thrusting vigorously into the girl with her fingers. Angela's guest looked to be in her mid-20s, pale in complexion with smallish breasts and long maple brown hair that flowed off the bench to the floor. She was bucking and writhing, trying to escape the vibrator and begging frantically for Angela to stop. We'd already watched her orgasm three times, each more intense than the last, and now the sensation was likely pure torture on her hypersensitive vulva.

Angela reached up and grabbed the chain that connected the girl's nipple clamps, pulling firmly on it. The girl's nipples visibly stretched, but she ignored that pain as she tried to escape the more intense peril below.

I was teasing my cock, trying to hold off as long as possible. Once again, my attention was torn between watching my sex-fiend wife on video or watching my naked employee sitting next to me. I greatly enjoyed the way that Cassie masturbated herself, and enjoyed the graceful ballet of her slender body as her pleasure rose.

"I wouldn't have guessed her to have a sadistic streak," I remarked.

"Me, either. But she's making that poor girl suffer. It's intense to get a vibrator on you in that situation."

"So you've done it?"

Cassie smiled demurely. "A few times, yeah. One of the guys I dated for a while would do it to me."

"He tied you up?"

"Yeah. He liked to push me over the edge. He would drive me insane, but in a good way. At least, it was good when it was over and I was remembering it later. When it's happening, it's torture."

I stroked my cock a little faster.

"Do you -- " I swallowed hard, summoning up my courage. "Do you get into these types of things?"

Cassie giggled. "What types of things?"

What the hell. We were sitting on the couch together, both naked and masturbating. I could see her glistening slit clearly. My wife was now pushing her fingers into the frantic young brunette, her mouth locked onto the poor girl's hypersensitive vulva. I paused for a second, frowning as I watched my wife aggressively perform cunnilingus on the thrashing, pleading girl.

"Let's walk through the list. Do you like women?"

Cassie's eyes darted left, then right. "Is that a serious question?"

"Truth or dare time, and I want truth."

Cassie hesitated for a moment. "Nothing leaves this room?"

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers
123456...8