The Secret Life of My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

****

"So which is it, mister? Do you want to bend me over the buffet table and fuck my brains out, or just drive off into the night with me and start a whole new life?"

I rose from the couch, a lump in my throat. I smiled uncertainly. "Both, really. But under the circumstances why don't we go with the first option?"

It had been 20 years since I'd had sex with someone besides Angela. I loved my wife, perhaps more tonight than ever before, but at the same time there was something inimitable about the excitement of exploring a new woman. I pushed her back against the wall and we kissed, not in a romantic way but rather in a manner of pure lust and passion. Reaching around, I grabbed her small buttocks and clenched a globe in each hand, forcing my hips into her. Smiling seductively, she said, "Let's go into the bedroom."

Her clothing didn't quite make it. Following her in, I unzipped the back of the dress and pulled it down, seeing with delight that she wore nothing underneath. Naked but for high heels and a pearl necklace, she didn't hesitate as she kicked the dress off her ankles and kept going, her hips swaying. By the time we made it to the bed I was enveloping her, forcing her to bend at the waist and then laying her upper body on the bed. She obligingly spread her legs and I fumbled a bit to place my cock at her opening.

"Oh, god," I breathed as I entered her lubricated tightness. "You feel fantastic."

She hummed with assent and I began a slow in and out, luxuriating in her exotic feel. Pressing down onto her back, I kissed her neck, then reached around to play with her breasts. They were so different than Angela's, small enough to easily cup with my palm, soft with those long nipples. I flicked and pinched her nipples as I imbedded myself inside her.

"I've waited for this for so long," she sighed, uttering a small high-pitched grunt as I stepped up my pace. In relative silence other than the occasional groan or gasp, I spent the next several minutes stretching her tight pussy. When I started getting close, I pulled out.

"Time for that experiment we talked about," I said.

"What experi -- OH!" She instinctively jerked forward as she felt the tip of my cock at her anus. "Go slow, okay?"

"I'll go slow." Holding her beneath me, I began applying pressure, my cock still slick with her juices.

Reaching in, I cupped my palm against her pubic mound, fingering her clit beneath and holding her in place for my penetration. My other arm wrapped around her small chest. She allowed me to enter, gasping and grunting as I filled her rectum with my iron-hard rod.

It was an experiment, a grand experiment. She allowed me to use her for several minutes, slowly increasing my speed until I reached a level that would make me cum. Thrusting slowly but rhythmically, I felt my pressure rise, and eventually blew my load inside her. Lying atop her to rest for a moment, I kept my softening penis inside her. "What would you like?" I whispered in her ear.

She was slowly undulating underneath me, keeping the friction going as long as she could against my fading glory. "That was so erotic," she breathed. "Keep fingering me, really hard and fast."

I played with her slick clit, and she did indeed like it hard and fast. After imploring me to speed up a couple of times, I began working her hard, strumming my fingers over her slit until she too began bucking and cumming, her anus clenching and tightening on me as she writhed in orgasm.

What a strange and wonderful world I had entered.

****

My heart was beating like a drum solo when I walked up to her. Angela smiled up at me from her book, her legs bare in a pair of sexy shorts. "What's up, pardner?" she asked.

"Let's go to the bedroom."

Her eyebrows rose and her smile broadened to an uncertain grin. "Feeling a bit randy, are we?"

I nodded, a lump in my throat.

She looked me up and down, her gaze stopping for a moment at my crotch. "Are you going out of town, or is this just a Saturday night special?"

"It's a special. Definitely a special."

She appeared to ponder her options for a moment, then put down her book. "I guess I can make time for a little fun." She rose to her bare feet and sashayed by me, pulling me along by my shirt.

I obediently followed, aware now of all of the cues that I had missed over the years. How had our sex life stagnated so badly when we were both so sex-crazed?

We went into the bedroom and she turned to me, giving me a big, deep kiss. Her large breasts pressed into me, feeling so different than Cassie's smaller frame. I ran my hands down her back and squeezed her butt, reveling in its curvaceous softness. Despite my nervousness, I could feel myself getting hard.

"Get naked, woman," I ordered with mock seriousness. Her eyes alight with mischief, she danced away from me and pulled her t-shirt over her head, then removed her sensible bra.

My god, her breasts really were fantastic.

She played with them for a moment, and I finally recognized how much she enjoyed breasts and why she often played with hers when I was servicing her. Catching herself, she regained focus and pulled down her shorts and panties, showing me her nicely trimmed pubic mound. "My favorite?" she asked.

"As always." I stripped down myself as she climbed onto the bed and lay back.

It truly was a delight to eat her out. Her pussy was magnificent, sweet-tasting and gorgeous and aromatic in just the right way. I forced myself to go slow, to give her maximum enjoyment, and per our earlier encounter, I found her anus and actively penetrated it with a finger, making her squirm. Her enjoyment calmed me down about the ambush I was about to spring.

Her back began to arch and her breathing became deeper, her legs spreading wider for access. I kept up my work, and she soon coiled into an orgasm, her stomach muscles flexing as she ground her pussy into my tongue. I held her knees apart and watched patiently as she came back down from ecstasy and caught her breath.

"That was wonderful," she murmured. She lay for another moment before one eye opened and peered down her body at me. "Do you want your favorite?"

Okay, it was showtime.

I shook my head. "I think my favorite is changing. I'd like something new."

Her hands were slowly stroking her breasts as she responded. "What are you in the mood for?"

Moving up, I climbed onto her belly, then her chest, gently crushing her breasts beneath me as my cock floated close to her face. "I want to try several new things, and I think you're going to like them."

Her brow furrowed slightly as I leaned forward, reaching toward the upper corner of the bed. "Like what?"

I pulled her left arm up, then pulled the bondage tie out from under the mattress. Before she could react, I had her left wrist ensnared and stretched upward.

"What the -?" I wasn't sure if she noticed that it was the ties that she always used, or if it was just surprise that I was using such a thing at all. I repeated the process with her right wrist, and she looked in puzzlement at her familiar toys.

Instead of pulling her legs down, I forced them up toward her shoulders. Forcing her to double up, I tied each ankle into a leather tie, trapping her ankles up near her ears with a tightness that wasn't cruel, but which allowed no real movement.

"What are you doing?" she asked, concern in her voice. She looked up at the ties that held her, testing them with no luck.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time," I responded. "Now, how about amping it up a little?" I went to the closet and pulled out her suitcase of toys. As I brought it to the bed, Angela's eyes were wide with horror.

"How...how do you know about that?"

Without answering, I opened the case and rummaged through it. Sizing her up, I pulled out a ball gag and quickly strapped it around her head.

"Pardon the gag, but I have a few things to say and I don't want to be interrupted."

"No!" she protested, but the word only allowed me to leverage the ball between her teeth. Her next words were muffled and unintelligible, and she began kicking and pulling against her bonds in earnest.

I opened up her nightstand and pulled out her secret lubricant, then climbed onto the bed and sat at her ass. With her legs pulled up toward her shoulders, her vulva and anus were on complete display.

We made eye contact, and she knew that she'd been caught.

I gently ran my hand through her trimmed pubic stripe, then lowered it to play with her lips and clitoris.

"We've been married for twenty years," I said in measured tones. "For richer and poorer, for better and worse."

I picked a vibrator from the bag, flicked it on, and began running it over her, sliding it within her silky folds.

"I really like sex," I said, "and I'm really adventurous about sex. Or at least I want to be. I want to tie you up like this. I want to give you multiple orgasms just to watch you scream with pleasure, because you're so sexy to me."

Opening the lube, I reached down to her anus and began stroking it onto her and into her. She tried to struggle, but was completely immobile. She was babbling behind the gag.

"I've wanted to take you anally, to hold you down and push myself into you like you're a Thai bargirl. But I've never done it." I pushed a finger steadily into her rectum as she tried to buck.

I stopped for a moment, my finger imbedded in her up to the knuckle. "Do you know why I've never done it?"

Her eyes transfixed on me, she hesitantly shook her head.

"I didn't do it because I didn't want you to think that I was some sort of sexual deviant. I didn't want you to lose respect for me. And I didn't want to disrespect you by asking you to get on your knees and take it while I pounded you in the ass. It just seemed so ... uncivilized... for a classy woman like you that I didn't think you would do it."

I pushed a second finger inside her ass, and positioned the vibrator so I could penetrate her pussy with it. The look on her face was one of utter shock, but not even because of the sex.

I played with her in silence for a moment before continuing.

"I made an accidental discovery a short time back."

Angela's eyes closed in resignation. When she opened them back, I could see that they were full of sorrow, tears welling up in her eyes. But that's not what I was looking for.

"I know about the other women," I explained, continuing to masturbate her with her various toys. "It was a total accident, but I found out."

Her noises behind the gag became much more frantic, the trapped kicking of her ankles more urgent, but I ignored them.

"I had no idea that you liked girls. Or bondage. Or anal sex. Or a bunch of other things. And I certainly had no idea that you were doing all of these things without me."

Reaching toward her toys, I grabbed a rather large butt plug. I positioned it against her and began applying a smooth, strong pressure. Her eyes briefly rolled back in her head.

"But that's not all I found out, and the other thing is much more important. What I really found out is that you're sexually adventurous, too. You've wanted the same things that I have, but you've been afraid to tell me."

Angela had a crazed look in her eyes and was stammering into the gag. I wasn't sure if her reaction was to my speech or to the stretching I was giving her as I buzzed her clit with the vibrator.

"I'm not going to lie. It hurt at first. But then I figured out why it was happening, and I didn't feel so bad. In a way, you thought you were being kind by keeping it a secret. I understand that."

Her ass was trying to squirm as the butt plug reached maximum width. With a flex, the widest part suddenly entered her, her sphincter snapping shut on the narrow flange that ended it. Her body flexed hard as it absorbed it, and my cock was getting harder by the minute. She groaned behind the gag.

"The great irony," I continued, "is that you didn't tell me about your desires for exactly the same reasons that I've never told you about mine. You and I have lain together in bed for 20 years, both wanting to be adventurous but both afraid to reveal ourselves to each other. And isn't that sad?"

I pushed the vibrator inside of her pussy, then leaned over to the suitcase and fished out a pair of nipple clamps.

"And I have to confess something," I said as I tested the springs. I smiled at her. "It's a big turn on to think of you with another woman."

I leaned forward and pulled her left nipple up hard, snapping the clamp down on it. Her back arched with some type of pleasurable pain. I repeated the process with her right nipple, forcing the nubs to stand up. I sat back and enjoyed my handiwork, watching her struggle with both holes filled, her nipples pinched to stiffness, and her wrists and ankles bound tightly. I looked into her tear-filled eyes.

"Everything changes as of today," I said. "No more secrets, no more holding back. We're in this together. We're going to play together and we're going to explore everything we've ever wanted. If you don't want that, we can get a divorce. What do you say?"

I reached forward and opened the buckle on the ball gag. As soon as it came off, she began bawling.

"Tom, Tom, I'm so sorry," she cried. "Don't leave me. I love you so much! I was just so ... so ashamed of what I wanted. I didn't want you to think less of me! Please forgive me!"

I leaned forward onto her tightly bound body, luxuriating in her softness, and we kissed, long and deep. When we finally broke off I sat up, kneeling between her upturned legs. "I don't want to leave you, Angela. I love you, and I want us to keep being happy. And I think we will be, because I've got a surprise for you."

Climbing off of her, I found my pants on the floor and dug my phone out of my pocket. Sending a quick text, I stood at the foot of the bed, enjoying the view of her vulnerable and displayed vulva. The front door opened and closed in the distance, and Angela's head jerked toward the bedroom door. "Tom, what are you doing?"

Footsteps padded down the hall, and eventually our door opened. In walked the long brunette Marin, completely nude and absolutely gorgeous. My mind reeled momentarily with the thought that she was about to be mine.

"Angela," I said, "I believe you know Marin. Marin and I are going to have sex now."

Angela looked at Marin, then at me, then back at Marin. The brunette shrugged. "Surprise!" she said with a bit of sarcasm. "You okay with this, honey?"

Lying on the bed, ankles tied near her ears and wrists bound, I could see Angela's brain short-circuit as she tried to figure out what was happening. For a long moment, she stared into nothingness, her attractive breasts rising and falling with each breath.

"She and I are going to have sex," I said, "but I wouldn't leave my dear wife alone and without attention. So I got you a gift, too, and all of four of us can have a good time together."

I motioned outside the ajar door, and in walked Cassie, completely naked. She offered Angela an uncertain and wavering smile. "Hi, there," she said, offering a shy little-girl wave as she half-covered her bare breasts.

Angela's jaw dropped, and her eyes traced up and down Cassie's nudity.

Cassie stepped uncertainly to the side of the bed, her dark eyes feasting on Angela's helplessness. For a moment that seemed like infinity, the two women sized each other up.

Angela and I made eye contact, and held it. "Do you forgive me?" she asked.

I nodded.

For the longest time she lay motionless. Then slowly, ever so slowly, a smile crept across her mouth. She locked eyes with Cassie and her tongue appeared, licking her lips suggestively.

As Marin climbed onto the bed and waited for me to enter her, I watched Cassie mount Angela and move into a 69 position.

This was going to be an amazing night.

****

Three weeks later, I sat against the headboard of my bed. A brunette head bobbed up and down in my lap, and I ran my hands through Cassie's hair. That girl really knew how to give a blowjob. Reaching under her, I played with her perky small tits, enjoying the hardness of her nipples. Her big brown eyes peered up at me as she worked, and she gave me a wink and a smile.

My eyes trailed further down to her fantastic little ass. Angela was lying beneath Cassie, stroking Cassie's ass while she ate her out. Cassie was squirming in pleasure, her little moans reverberating against my swollen head.

The doorbell rang.

Cassie immediately pulled her mouth off my cock and Angela pulled out from underneath her. "She's here!" Angela exclaimed.

The two women bounced off the bed, both stark naked. I grinned at their complementary curves, Cassie's slender frame and Angela's curvy build.

"You'll love her," Angela said as the pair headed to the bedroom door. "She's a beautiful Asian woman, and she's really into tying you up and teasing you. We'll have fun watching you tonight."

Cassie grabbed her and pulled her close, and the two women kissed. I could still feel Cassie's saliva on my cock, and sat back to wait for our new fourth as Angela introduced us to her past partners every week. I clasped my hands behind my head to wait, and Angela caught me out of the corner of her eye. She offered me an adoringly warm smile. "Can I have my favorite?" she asked.

I nodded. "Of course."

The two girls giggled and ran out of the room to greet their new playmate.

Life is good.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers
1...345678