The Secret Life of My Loving Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers

To hell with it. I paused only a moment, then kicked off my shoes and removed my shirt. Cassie had already seen me naked plenty, and Kara had apparently had sex with my wife. Within a minute I stood in front of the two women naked.

"Put it on quickly before you get hard," Kara advised, her eyes scanning my cock and balls with amusement.

I'd never done anything like this before, so it took a little maneuvering to figure out. Kara coached me. "Put that ring behind your cock and balls," she coached. "Now latch it and start clicking the ratchet tighter. Tighter. One more click. Now close the two halves of the tube onto your penis."

"I don't think there's room."

"You can do it."

The ring behind my cock and balls left my cock sitting between two halves of a hinged tube. With effort and care, I clicked it closed, and the result was that my penis was encased in a small but solid metal tube. I could feel the pressure all around my circumference.

"I don't know. It feels really tight. How can I loosen it up a little?"

Kara chuckled. "Baby, you're in it to stay. If you want out, I'd advise you to start trying combinations. It's going to get really uncomfortable when your friend here starts having orgasms."

I was chilled to realize that I was only half hard. This thing was going to be painful if I got fully engorged. I looked down and saw a four-digit combination lock on the top ridge of my encased penis. Each digit went from one to five. Let's see, five times five times five times five. This could take a while. I gingerly entered 1-1-1-1 and tried to open it, noting the irony that I had to grip my enclosed penis to enter the numbers. No luck. I looked at Cassie with concern, but she just giggled.

Kara laughed and turned to Cassie. "So now that he's got something to do tonight, tell me a little about yourself," she inquired. "How do you want to play?"

Cassie tried to suppress a smile, and subconsciously smoothed her skirt on her thighs. "I've never...um...never been with a woman before, but I've always fantasized about it."

"Never?"

"I did some heavy petting once, but that's it."

The redhead smirked slightly. "I can show you how it's done. Now, what's your fantasy? Romantic or kinky?"

Cassie blushed, glancing at me. "Both, I guess. But tonight I'd probably rather start easy. I'm new at this, so you'd need to take the lead."

I watched while trying the next combination. 1-1-1-2. Nope.

Kara nodded. "I can do that. Why don't you start by climbing on my lap and giving me a kiss?"

Cassie bit her lip as she pondered the point of no return. She avoided eye contact with me and stood up, moving the few feet to Kara. Straddling Kara's legs, she sat on her lap and leaned in, their bodies close.

I felt my cock harden as their lips met. Ouch. I shifted uncomfortably. 1-1-1-3. Nope.

Cassie had her arms high around Kara's shoulders, while the redhead embraced Cassie's waist. They kissed long and slowly, tasting each other as I watched. When they finally separated, Kara looked Cassie up and down. "Strip for me," she ordered. "But leave the boots on."

Cassie took a deep breath and stood up. Casting me a "here we go" glance, she pulled her top over her head, then removed her bra. I had always been rather covert about checking her out, but this was at last my chance to stare. I adored her smallish but pert breasts with their long erect nipples.

She then slid her skirt over her hips, and she wasn't wearing underwear. Her cleft was noticeable, and Kara was right -- leaving the boots on was sexy. Cassie gave Kara a modeling pose, and I drank in her nudity from my vantage post, ogling her petite but round ass. My hand continued working: 1-1-1-4. Nope.

Kara was still sitting on the couch. "Come closer," she said. As Cassie stepped in close, Kara put a hand on Cassie's hip and then slid one hand between her legs, which made Cassie gasp. "Oh, yeah, you're ready," she said. "Take off the boots and let's go to the bedroom."

Kara was a few inches taller than Cassie, and she gripped Cassie on the back of the neck as they began walking. It was clearly a symbol of dominance, I noted as I stood to follow, and it turned me on immensely, to my great discomfort. Kara glanced back at me. "You," she said dismissively. "Bring my bag."

I looked to the couch and saw her large purse. Picking it up, it was heavier than I expected but not ridiculously so. I followed as the redhead led my naked friend into the bedroom, which I'd never seen before. To my surprise, it was a feminine paradise of pink and lace, not at all like the edgy décor of the living area. Once inside, Kara released Cassie and took the bag from me. It was the closest I'd been to her, and up close her sexuality was overwhelming -- full, soft lips, sexy bedroom eyes, and a feminine shape that could change a woman's sexuality or cause a man to explode. It almost made me lose track of my combination. 1-1-2-1. Nope. I continued to work through the possible combinations in a logical order.

"Okay, your friend here can watch," she said, scanning the room, "but he has to stay put. I don't want him coming over and interfering with us. So we're going to use a little protection." She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and looked around the room. "Handcuff his wrist to that closet door."

"There's no need to do that," I said. "I'm just watching."

"That's what they all say. Do it," Kara said. She handed the handcuffs to nude Cassie.

I must admit, my willingness to be handcuffed to a doorknob went up as she walked over. Completely nude, her smallish breasts bounced slightly and I couldn't take my eyes off of the shaved mound between her legs. She stopped in front of me and smiled up, less than a foot of space between us. "Give me your hand," she smiled shyly, looking up into my eyes.

For the past two decades, I had only seen sexuality in the blue eyes of Angela. Cassie's brown eyes, alight with delight and anticipation, mesmerized me. Mindlessly, I held up my hand. And with a pair of clicks, I found myself handcuffed to the doorknob, my left hand in one cuff while the other cuff was locked around the narrow part of the knob. Cassie kindly pushed a chair my way and I sat down. 1-1-2-4. Nope.

Cassie returned to the bed, where the taller redhead placed a hand on her chest and gently bade her to sit down. As Cassie watched, her eyes alight in pleasure, Kara stripped for her, removing her shoes and dress while turning slightly to also charitably allow me a view. She wore nothing underneath, and I stared agog at her nice full breasts, topped with ultra-pale and large areolae, and her trimmed rectangle of bright red pubic hair.

"Can I touch?" Cassie asked. Kara nodded and stepped forward, and with fascination Cassie gently touched, then kneaded, Kara's large breasts. This went on for a few minutes before she turned her attention south. I enjoyed watching her face as she gingerly explored Kara's private region, spreading the redhead's lower lips and running her fingers along the vulva. She was clearly fascinated and excited by the sight.

Kara closed her eyes and allowed Cassie to play for several minutes, licking her lips in pleasure as Cassie played. Cassie stroked Kara's large breasts and played with her nipples, then alternately explored between Kara's legs, gently spreading her lips and stroking Kara's slit as she leaned in close. Finally, Kara opened her eyes and looked down at my friend.

"I want you to make me cum," she said. Climbing onto the bed, she lay down with her left side facing me, then motioned for Cassie to position herself between her legs. As Cassie maneuvered, Kara spread her legs wide to allow access.

1-1-3-4.

1-1-3-5.

Dammit! My cock was desperately trying to get hard, but was constrained by the chastity device. It was painful in an oddly pleasurable way, but painful nonetheless. If I could get it out, there was no question that I would be stroking myself.

Cassie played with Kara's pussy as she sat between her legs. Kara's breasts were magnificent, standing upright from her chest the way only a young woman can muster. Her light nipples were growing hard, and she curled herself up. Grasping the back of Cassie's head, she guided the small brunette's face down between her legs.

Oh, my god. My heart was beating quickly. 1-1-4-1. 1-1-4-2. My fingers fumbled at the lock that imprisoned me.

Cassie's face was now buried between Kara's legs, and Kara lolled her head back, a smile of pleasure on her face. "Oh, yeah, girl," she murmured, "Just like that."

Cassie settled down onto her stomach, lying flat with her feet up in the air. I breathlessly watched her concentrating on her task, her eyes peering up the mound of red pubes toward Kara's stomach and breasts. Cassie's hands stroked slowly up Kara's hips and stomach, settling onto her large mounds. Kara's hands joined hers, stroking their backs as they in turn stroked her volume.

For the next several minutes, the room was silent but for the lapping of Cassie's tongue and the occasional soft sighs of pleasure from Kara. The redhead dreamily enjoyed the attention, her eyes half-closed, her hands taking up the cause of her nipples once Cassie's hands moved back down.

1-2-1-2. My cock was killing me, swollen within its prison. But I wouldn't trade my place for anything.

Kara was a delight to behold. She was built not unlike Angela, albeit at a younger age. She had a nice round ass and it soon began flexing as Cassie did her work. Kara's breaths became deeper, the exhalations stronger, and she began working her thick nipples more strongly. Her undulations began increasing in frequency and intensity, and her breaths slowly turned into husky moans. Between her legs, slender Cassie slid a hand beneath her and Kara's eyes briefly popped open in surprise.

1-2-1-5. My free hand kept working as my other hand lay helpless on the doorknob.

"Ohhhhh," Kara began to thrash, flexing under Cassie's face to an orgasm. Her pale skin got a rosy blush and she pushed Cassie's face deeper. "Yes! Yes! Keep doing that!"

I'd never seen two women have sex before, and it had long been a dream. Watching Cassie service Kara to orgasm was more than I could have hoped for. Kara rode it for all it was worth, keeping Cassie burrowed into her until she had eked out every ounce of pleasure. When it was over, she pushed Cassie's face away and Cassie shyly rose up.

"That was your first time?" Kara panted. "You're talented."

Cassie nodded with a self-satisfied smile. She cast me a quick glance full of meaning. "I've practiced in my mind a thousand times," she said.

"It your turn now." As if some unseen signal had flashed, Kara took over. Rising up, she lay a palm on Cassie's chest and slowly pushed her flat onto the bed. Kara climbed atop her, twining her legs around Cassie's to force them apart, and they kissed and fondled for a few minutes before Kara's hand worked down between Cassie's legs. Their angle gave me a great view of Cassie's exposed pussy, and I feasted on it as Kara's hands explored.

My cock was about to burst out of its shell. 1-2-2-2. Dammit, open!

My little brunette gasped, but did nothing to deny access. Her slim thighs began quivering with each stroke of Kara's fingers, and within minutes she was squirming with an impending orgasm. That's when the amateur Cassie was schooled by her professional partner.

Kara began teasing her mercilessly, taking her to the edge and back several times, not allowing her to cum. Each time Cassie's breathing indicated an impending orgasm, Kara would ratchet it back, pulling her off the ledge. Cassie's hips were thrusting in vain as she pleaded, "Don't stop. I'm so close."

"Do you want to cum?" Kara murmured, leaning in to bit Cassie's ear.

"Oh, please. Please. I'm so close." Cassie's voice was strained, breathless.

"Tell me how much you want it."

Cassie's hips undulated. "I want it. I want it!"

Kara's hand left Cassie's bare mound and slit, and began stroking her thighs and lower stomach. "I don't think you're ready."

Cassie moaned in protest, pulling Kara close and burying her face in Kara's neck and long hair. Kara ran a finger up Cassie's slit, and I could see its dampness.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Yes! I'm ready!" Cassie's body was a wave now, moving in an ancient rhythm of pleasure.

Kara began slowly moving down Cassie's body, kissing her lips, then her throat, then her chest. She lightly clamped her teeth on Cassie's nipples, pulling them out one at a time, then traced a tongue path down to her belly button and then lower. Now the tables had reversed, Kara's beautiful red mane falling down onto Cassie's hips and belly as she locked onto Cassie's clitoris with her lips and tongue. And from there she continued the teasing, again and again forcing Cassie to the edge and back. Finally, rising up for a second, she looked up into Cassie's half-glazed eyes and smiled. "I think you've earned it now," before diving back down.

I've never seen a woman cum so hard.

Kara was a master of her art, apparently. Cassie kicked and writhed and mewed for minutes as Kara plied her tried, and when it was over, Cassie was a quivering mess and I was still desperately trying to unleash my cock from the sheath that was killing me. Kara sat up between Cassie's legs in satisfaction. She gave me a knowing smile, looked back at Cassie, and said, "We've still got time. I think you deserve another one."

And from there it wasn't a fair fight. Kara was a professional at this, experienced and cool. Cassie was a rookie, inexperienced and excited. Kara pulled her bag onto the bed and removed a number of toys -- vibrators, dildos, clamps, and other assorted goodies. She then proceeded to use them all on Cassie over the next hour, teasing her, stimulating her, and making her cum over and over again. When Kara positioned Cassie on her knees and penetrated her from behind with a large strap-on dildo, I thought my slender friend was going to pass out. My little brunette was a fighter, gamely attempting to keep up, but in the end, she lay quivering on the bed, exclaiming "Done! Done!" as Kara worked one final orgasm out of her.

"One more?"

"Done! No more!" Cassie was slumped on the bed, head down, ass up, her hair a mess and her body aglow with sweat.

"We've still got 20 minutes left." She reached down and stroked Cassie's exposed vulva, making the young woman flinch.

I decided to step in. "Actually, I think the girl has had enough."

Kara slowly stroked up and down Cassie's slit, and the slim brunette actually smiled a bit through her orgasmic haze. "I'd like a glass of wine at this point, I think," Cassie said. "I need to relax."

Kara laughed. "That sounds good to me, too." Climbing off the bed, she gave me a good look at her full frontal nudity, then fished around in her bag. "How'd you like the show?" she asked, tossing me the handcuff key. Her work done, she seemed more relaxed and friendly now.

"My penis is trying to give it a standing ovation," I said, gesturing at my chastity device. "Got the combination to this thing?" I put the key into the handcuffs and released myself from the doorknob.

"Actually, I don't. They set it at the office and it doesn't come off until I leave unless you're a really lucky guesser. If you can't get it off by midnight, I'll text it to you. Keep trying."

"Dammit."

The three of us walked back into the living room, all naked but for my chastity device. When Kara wasn't looking, Cassie stole a glance in my direction and I nodded.

Cassie poured and handed out wine glasses as we sat on bar stools at her kitchen island. Kara began getting dressed as she drank. "Can I ask you a question, Kara?"

"Sure, darling."

"Do you usually work with couples or single women or something else?"

Kara shrugged. "It's everybody. I'll play with any woman who wants to get her rocks off." She looked Cassie up and down. "It' more fun when they're cute like you."

"But I'm curious. Do you work with single women or married women?"

"Why are you asking?" Kara put her bra into place, depriving me of my wonderful breast view.

"I have a friend who's married. She's curious about women but doesn't want her husband to find out. Would you work with a woman like her?"

Kara slid a tiny pair of panties up her legs and over her hips. I guess she wore underwear when her shift was over. 1-4-1-2. I was continuing to work combinations with no luck, but at least my wannabe erection was subsiding.

"I have several regular clients in that situation," Kara said. "I'd be glad to talk to her."

"Several? That's great." Cassie nodded, then turned to me thoughtfully. "Why do you suppose a woman would do that?"

"Do what?"

"Go behind her husband's back. It seems like most husbands would love to see their wife with another woman."

Kara picked up her dress and pulled it over head, shimmying it down over her body. "There are all sorts of reasons," she said. "The husband might be jealous, or he might freak out if she likes women. Sometimes she knows that he'll want to join in and she wants to keep it at just the two of us. Sometimes the husband just isn't any good in bed."

I winced. "What's the most common reason?" I asked.

Kara was running her fingers through her hair, smoothing it down. "It's not like I have a lot of those clients," she said, "but I don't think there's a pattern. Sometimes they're afraid to tell their husbands what they want. Sometimes they want something different that's just theirs, not involving the husband. Sometimes it's a bad marriage, sometimes it's a good marriage where the wife just wants a little more fun." She shrugged as she slipped her shoes on. "Every woman is different. Tell your friend to give me a call. And text me if you don't have your cock loose by midnight."

I opened a kitchen drawer where we had stashed our payment, and handed it to her. She put it in her bag without counting it. "It's been fun," she said. "Give me a call again sometime. Will you walk me to the door, sweetie?"

I watched the two women walk to the door, Cassie still completely nude and Kara now dressed for the street. The two women chatted at the door briefly, then embraced in a hug.

It was a rather long hug, I observed. Arms wrapped around each other, they appeared to be speaking, Cassie leaning back slightly so they could be face to face.

And then they kissed.

I think I'd see that before.

****

"I can't believe you're still wearing that thing." Cassie sat down on the couch beside me, naked and gorgeous. She peered at the chastity device with interest.

3-2-4-1.

"I'm over halfway through the combinations," I said. "I've got to be getting close."

"Well, hurry. I don't want to masturbate by myself if tonight's video is good."

"Believe me, no one wants this thing off more than me." 3-2-4-2. I looked at her, not bothering to hide my leer. "So how was your first girl-girl experience?"

Cassie's grin was sincere and dazzling. "Oh, my god. You have no idea how long I've wanted to do something like that. Thank you so much for making it happen!"

"It looked like she was wearing you out."

"You have no idea. She was fantastic. She knew how to do ... everything."

I grinned. 3-2-4-3. "Was it the best sex you ever had?"

She thought for a moment, tucking her hair back behind her ear and bringing her legs up to hug them. "It's not like we were in love or anything," she said at last. "But from a pure fuck standpoint, it would be hard to beat. And the weird thing is that now I'm hornier than ever. It's like she fed my libido instead of exhausting it."

I guffawed at her embarrassment, and she had to smile with me. "She was beautiful," she said in her own defense. "And she was good at figuring out what I liked."

"She was skilled at her craft," I summarized.

BuckRivers
BuckRivers
1,120 Followers
1...345678