The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers

After a couple moments Jenn began to recoil, the pleasure having grown too much to bare. Diana took the cue to slow down, and the din of Jenn's cries decreased until she fully stopped. Diana was panting softly, having felt a hint of her own climax on its way. She gingerly pulled herself out and backed up to lie at the other end of the couch. She very slowly began to stroke her last couple inches as she waited for Jenn to regain her senses.

Some of Jenn's brown locks had come free of their tie during their animal rut, giving her a look of erotic disarray. When her composure returned she crawled toward Diana with a catlike grace and laid over her. They shared a gentle kiss, a brief moment of peace after what had just taken place... yet the steady urging of Diana throbbing against Jenn's chest soon had the brunette dipping a hand low. Her slender fingers encircled the hot pulsating flesh and she began to make the long trip up and down.

"Ooh, babe," Diana cooed. Her cheeks were flushed.

Jenn just smiled back, glowing from her orgasm. She didn't have to dip her head down too far; lips easily met the head of Diana's tense cock, and at a measured pace she began to tongue, revelling in her lover's taste as her delicate hand still rose and fell.

"God, baby," Diana breathed. "I've got so much cum for you... feel like I'm going to burst." Jenn gave no response as she positioned herself more deliberately before her throbbing pillar, stroking faster. She was utterly in love with how impossibly long and thick Diana was, as well as the heavenly taste of her cum. As if there were too much to hold in, it ever so slowly issued out, teasing Jenn's anticipation of the big finish.

She was biding her time as she did this, taking a moment to recover from the blessed ravaging she had just received, yet all the while she sensed that Diana needed a more direct sort of treatment to be finished off.

She eventually rose to her feet so she could crouch over her reclining form. "Oh yes, please," Diana panted as she reached for Jenn's hips, ready to guide her back down. Those moments of gentle pleasuring had become agonizing to her - she needed to release!

Jenn took a deep breath and started to lower herself. Diana held back the urge to wantonly buck her hips, letting her lead from above. Jenn had gotten rather good at it those past few days, and after a few warm-up passes she was taking Diana at an athletic pace.

"Fuck, oh god fuck me," Diana whimpered softly. Jenn looked on proudly, continuing her well practised movements, not caring that her breasts were falling out of her pink teddy. "Oh Jenn, shit... you're becoming so good at that..."

"No one else can do you like I do, Diana..."

"Ah, ah... Uh-huh!"

Jenn leaned in to kiss her. Another climax hit her and all other movements ceased as she gasped deeply against her lips. Feeling that the end was near, that moment of stillness was torment to Diana, so she took over, pumping up into Jenn hard and steady.

Jenn squealed into Diana's mouth at that sudden rush. Her breasts jostled and jumped in all possible directions, lightly smacking Diana's chin. She could feel the building tension of her about to burst within her, impossible to hold back, so she pulled out of that kiss: "God, let me drink that huge cum!"

Diana let go of Jenn's hips, her own still thrusting up unrestrainedly. Upon release Jenn quickly dismounted and dropped down to kneel before her, just in time to catch that shaft in her hands as it rocketed upward. As her grip collided with Diana's abdomen that first shotgun blast of cum burst, thickly spraying out, only to rain down onto Diana's chest with a thick patter. It dripped down the rounded sides of her breasts.

Diana fell back against the armrest of the couch, crying out in ecstasy as her cock seized and jerked, ejecting her copious gift. With an impassioned moan Jenn plunged the surging tip deep in her mouth, and as always despite her concerted efforts to swallow as much as she could the crack between lip and orgasmic flesh overflowed with each burst. She was kneeling over her hips, and the excess spattered down into Diana's cleavage. Jenn vigorously pumped and twisted her hands, milking her for all she could.

The flow eventually decreased until Jenn could fully swallow each precious burst, which she did while still stroking and pulling. Meanwhile Diana laid incapacitated, twitching and gasping in ecstasy as she continued to empty herself.

Eventually sated, Jenn collapsed against her and offered a cum-laden kiss. With a moaning exhale Diana accepted, her cock still spasming and drooling pearly fluid onto her. Dazed, she giggled softly.

"God, there was so much," Jenn whispered.

Diana just nodded, still giggling a little as her cheeks reddened.

Jenn stroked her hands along the sides of Diana's oversized, cum-soaked breasts. "You're so amazing."

She smiled dreamily, then pulled Jenn closer. "So are you."

"I need you, so badly... I love you."

Looking Jenn in the eyes, she could see that she meant it. She'd always known that she had those feelings. She finally wouldn't take them for granted. She felt gratitude, and the need to protect and shelter Jenn from danger.

"I... I think I love you, too."

"Oh, Diana..."

***

There was always a sort of sheepish humour to the cleanup process, for though Jenn loved Diana's cum one just couldn't leave it lying around their living room. Save for the occasional giggle or half comment it was a silent and rushed activity.

Eventually the two were cleaned up and lying together in Jenn's bed.

"Jenn, there's something I need to warn you about."

"Oh, yeah? What's that."

"I... Hmm. How do I even explain this." Diana took a deep breath and gathered her thoughts. "Jenn, I think I might have put you in danger."

She blinked, quiet and patient in the mood that always followed amazing sex.

"Shelley called me today. She said that Audrey is... very jealous of us."

"Oh. Yeah, I never liked her much. She seems very self centred."

"Yeah, but listen. She comes from a family that has, for generations, taken care of their matters, ah, the dirty way."

Jenn's eyes narrowed. "What are you trying to say?"

Diana looked down, too ashamed to meet Jenn's gaze as she spoke. "I'm saying, Shelley thinks she might be looking to have you... harmed, somehow."

"...What? Me?"

"Yes, yes... Please, I'm sorry. I don't know what to do about it, yet. But I think you should try and be careful."

Jenn was speechless.

"Until this blows over can you try not to go anywhere alone? Always stay in a crowd."

"I... I'll try, sure. I mean I'm only ever at home, work, class or with you, anyway."

"I know, but say you're going from class to work. Or work to home. Don't go alone... and don't be out late."

Jenn shrugged her shoulders, "yeah, I guess. But sometimes I'll be out at night, from work or class. It can't be avoided."

"Okay, yeah, but just, be very careful. Keep an eye out."

"Okay," Jenn mumbled into her pillow, her eyes already shutting.

Diana watched her girlfriend drift off, fearful that her warnings were being taken too lightly. She snuggled up against her, wrapping an arm around her protectively. Burdened with worry, she couldn't yet sleep.

Chapter 27

One of the many flaws in Jenn's under-grad lifestyle was her school's strange scheduling. Thursdays were the worst, as she had a lecture that started at six pm and lasted until well after sundown.

It was one of those nights, and Jenn found herself beginning her usual bus trip from campus back to her room. The warning Diana gave her that previous night was still in her mind, and she occasionally found herself peering left and right for danger at the bus stop, but in the end all she could think about after that endless late session was getting home for some dinner and restful quiet time.

Her mind was elsewhere as she got off the bus and by the orange glow of street lamps started the walk to her building. Her eyes were cast down upon the crunchy gravel path to her building. She didn't notice the two men who got out of their car at the same time and, using the grass to silence their steps, were heading straight for her.

She was completely caught by surprise when a thick and impliably strong arm was wrapped around her, pinning her arms to her sides. Her mouth was covered by a large, clammy hand, broad fingers digging into her delicate cheeks with an impersonal roughness. As she screamed into that nasty hand a pillow case was flung over her head, shutting the world out. Kicking and squirming, fighting for her life, she was dragged towards the shelter of a tree by the men, away from the light.

She fought hard, forcing one of the men to pin her down as they got to work silencing and immobilizing her. A strip of duct tape covered her mouth, then her legs were bound at the ankle and knee by thick plastic zip ties, which were affixed with a well-practised efficiency. They did the same to her wrists behind her back. The plastic dug into them sharply as they cinched it tight.

Bound, gagged and blinded, the men wordlessly carried her to their car and dropped her roughly in the trunk. She growled muffled curses as they slammed the trunk shut and screeched off into the night.

***

Diana was sprawled lazily in front of her laptop when the buzzer for her apartment rang. She got up and made her way over to the intercom.

BZZZZ! BZZZZ! BZZZZ!

"Okay, okay, calm down. I'm coming." She pushed the button. "Who is it?"

It was a female voice: "Diana, Jenn is in trouble."

A chill shot down Diana's spine. "Jenn... Trouble? Who is this?!"

"It doesn't matter who this is! Get down here. Our car is waiting."

She bolted out the door.

Chapter 28

Jenn spent many terrifying moments in the dark and clamorous confinement of that trunk. She had no idea how long she was in the back of the moving car; time could not be gauged normally under such harrowing circumstances. However many minutes or hours it'd been, it had gone on long enough.

The car came to a stop. She could hear the doors opening, then feel them slamming shut, the jarring vibrations conducted into her bones by the car's frame as she lay curled up on her side. The vehicle was still idling, as if her kidnappers meant to be driving off again as soon as they were done. She began to mentally prepare herself for whatever was to come next.

Is this the end?

With the noise of the road finally silenced it felt as if her ears were especially acute, and considering the amount of adrenaline that coursed through her veins, that may well have been the case. She could hear the muffled voices of men and women. Was that Audrey, speaking to her hired goons? And who else was with her?

Suddenly there was a burst of noise, of feet scuffling against the gravel. There was a dull thud, and something large fell heavily onto the car and slid limply off of it, making the suspension lurch. It was unmistakeably the sound of a body. What the hell was going on out there?! The sounds of struggling continued, and not long after she heard an agonizing scream.

The car engine stopped. Oh god, here it comes... The trunk popped and was hurriedly opened. Light was pouring in, penetrating the fabric of Jenn's pillowcase, shocking her eyes after so much time spent in total darkness.

"Oh god, Jenn!" Jenn's heart skipped a beat. She felt a rush of relief at the sound of that voice. She squinted against the bright light as the pillow case was snatched off her head, and she was suddenly in Diana's arms. "Jenn, babe, you're alive... god, I'm so glad." Diana held her close, pressing their cheeks together and peppering her with grateful kisses.

As her eyes began to adjust she could make out the silhouettes of other figures who were with her, though what she saw stretched her belief. Was there... two of her? Impossible as it seemed, that dark figure looked like it could have been Diana's double. It reached in and began to slowly pull the tape away from Jenn's mouth.

Once the tape had left her face Diana's double began to work on the zip ties around Jenn's legs, sawing on them with the dull edge of a set of house keys. Seeing this, the true Diana released her embrace and began to do the same with keys of her own.

"Babe, are you hurt?"

"No, not really... Nothing serious. Maybe just some bruises."

"Good."

Jenn's sight was beginning to adjust and the world around her ceased to be a dazzling blur of bright light and darkened shapes. The source of that blinding glare was another car, and Jenn could see that Diana's companion was not actually her double, though the resemblance was uncanny.

"Who are you?" Jenn whispered.

"My name is Angela," she replied, her gaze still focused on the resilient plastic of those zip ties. "Shit, I think we'll need something better to cut this."

Diana quickly kissed Jenn's forehead and got off of the bumper of the car, then left Jenn's range of sight. Angela remained, still working on those plastic ties. There were definitely differences between Angela and Diana: the former looked like she must have been a few inches shorter, and she was also a little smaller in the chest, sized more like Jenn.

"This was in his pocket," Diana said, returning. She held a utility knife.

"Oh, perfect."

The knife made short work of the bindings on Jenn's wrists. Diana passed it to Angela, who easily released her knees and ankles.

"There we go. All done," Diana said as she sat herself back down on the bumper. Jenn crawled out of the trunk to sit beside her. They shared a brief kiss, then leaned against each other, grateful that she was still alive.

Jenn sniffled, then wiped a tear off of her cheek. "I... I want to see the people who did this."

"Be my guest," Angela said. She stepped back and held out an arm, ushering the way.

Diana took Jenn's hands and hopped off of the bumper. Jenn's limbs were shaky and sore from her time spent confined in that trunk, and with a slight groan she got out of the trunk and was on her feet. She wiped her nose with the back of her arm, then walked over to the scene ahead.

On the ground lay one of the men. He was still breathing, though he was out cold with a bloody wound on his temple. Beside him was another, and though he was conscious it didn't look like he was going to be going anywhere; his legs were both horribly broken. Standing before them was yet another girl, and though she also bore a strong resemblance to Diana she looked like she could have been an actual duplicate of Angela. She had a phone pointed at the crippled man that slumped before her.

"I see you're okay," she said. She was sliding that phone back into her pocket. "I got a full confession out of this one... it's all right here, in my phone. Isn't that right, sweetie?" She gave a quick jab to one of his mangled legs with her sneakers.

The man groaned. He bore a look of excruciating pain and defeat.

"Exactly," she said, smiling with satisfaction. She stepped toward Jenn, "my name is Melissa."

Jenn had to clear her throat before she spoke, her voice gone after beholding what had become of her captors. "Ahem... I'm Jenn. You did all this?"

"We did," Angela said as she came to stand beside Melissa. "We're sisters, if you couldn't tell."

Jenn nodded numbly.

"Yeah... actually, um. Apparently, all three of us are sisters," Diana said. Her tone expressed her own disbelief.

"What... you? They...?" Jenn said. "You never told me you had sisters."

"Well, I didn't know that I did until tonight, believe it or not."

"Come," Angela said as she gently took Jenn's arm. "Let's get out of here. We can explain everything later."

Chapter 29

An ambulance had been called to pick up what was left of the two kidnappers. They wouldn't be saying anything about the identities of Jenn's saviours - not when they were guilty of a crime that they had admitted to on video. It was up to Diana and her sisters what would happen to them.

As they cruised homeward in Angela and Melissa's little Civic, Diana began to unravel the unbelievable tale of what had happened that night.

"So, I was at home about an hour ago,

...when suddenly the apartment buzzer rang. As I got up to answer it it buzzed again, and again. Whoever was ringing it must have had an emergency, or else they were asking for a lesson on patience.

"Okay, okay, calm down. I'm coming," I grumbled. I pushed the intercom button. "Who is it?"

"Diana, Jenn is in trouble." It was a girl. I didn't recognize her voice, but at her words a chill shot down my spine. I went from cool and calm to fighting mode in seconds.

"Jenn... Trouble? Who is this?!"

"It doesn't matter who this is! Get down here. Our car is waiting."

I probably should have grabbed a knife or something before I left, but there was no time to think. I bolted out that door. I wasn't going to wait for an elevator; I headed for the stairwell and made the four storey trip down, two steps at a time.

When I reached the lobby I saw waiting in the vestibule a beautiful fair haired girl. For just a moment a faint feeling of recognition dawned on me. Seeing me give pause, she banged on the door and started frantically beckoning me while pointing at a car waiting outside. I shook the thought aside and we both made a dash for the car.

Another girl was in the driver's seat, and she was obviously the first one's sister. They were practically identical, save for the fact that the one who drove had reddish blonde hair while the other's was the same colour as mine.

I squeezed into the backseat of their little two door hatchback, and we were off. The girls seemed to have an idea of where your kidnappers were headed. How they knew the things they knew, I still have no idea.

The mood was strange in that car. I could sense hesitation in the blonder haired one, as if words were on the tip of her tongue but she were afraid to speak them. I broke the silence: "I've seen you two before."

"Have you?" said the blonde. She turned to look at me, showing me the face that moments ago I couldn't place, a face duplicated on the strawberry blonde beside her.

"Yes. At the metal show last week, you two were both there. I remember, the vocalist of Shelley's band ended up trying to leave with you."

"Oh, Dave?" said the blonde with a smirk. "What a putz. Yeah, that was us."

"And also... at my usual club, when Jenn and I went on our first little outing together. It was a Monday and you two were the only ones dancing."

"Guilty as charged."

"Okay," I said. Somehow, these two girls had always been in the right place at the right time. I suspected that they'd been spying on us. Now they were here, finally revealing their involvement in our affairs at the most decisive moment. "So... who are you?"

"We're your guardian angels," the blonde said, smirking obnoxiously.

I had little patience for their routine. "No, really, who the fuck. Are you."

"Whoa, okay, okay! I'm Angela, and this is Melissa."

I just blinked. A pair of first names didn't really mean much to me.

"We're your sisters," said Melissa.

If it weren't so dark they would have probably seen the look of complete shock on my face. It was an absurd statement, but then, having seen them and being witness to the sharpness of their wit, I knew it had to be true. For all of my life I'd never known any of my direct family... All I had was my adoptive parents and that old letter from my mothers. To think that I had sisters, and that the day had come for me to meet them? It was unforeseen, but not unbelievable.

"Yes... yes, I can see that. You... must really be my sisters."

Angela giggled. "Little sisters, in fact! Around the time of your first birthday, we, Angela and Melissa Dennis, were born."

GeneraZ
GeneraZ
664 Followers