The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Angels' thrusts became frantic, elevating Audrey's severe yelps and screams to higher levels. The cum was surging out from their huge thrusts, spilling from both of her holes. Eventually they slowed, just burying themselves deep in her, losing the will to move as the muscle clenching pleasure of release took over. Their cocks throttled, pumping their gift into Audrey's abused body. The excess cum was spilling out, soaking into the bed.

"Ho, hoho, god, that's good," Angela whooped as she dropped her head back against the mattress. "Sure beats going to jail, doesn't it Audrey?"

Audrey moaned weakly.

"Yeah. See, everybody wins."

***

With barely a care the Angels left Audrey lying in the mess they'd made. She was drained of all will to move and in need of some time to sleep it off. Still dressed in their lingerie, they took towels from her bathroom and wiped each other clean., then explored the expansive condominium, helping themselves to any food or drink they came across.

Once they'd finally grown bored with Audrey's place they put on their coats and let themselves out.

Chapter 31

"You know it's kind of weird how well this all turned out," Shelley said. She was seated beside Donna, who nodded her agreement. They were holding each others hands. "I mean you'd think we wouldn't have the likes of Diana around anymore, after what Audrey did."

Erica laughed, "yeah, but instead we have two now! What are the odds of that?"

Stacy just beamed gladly, turning to look at Angela, whom she'd made sure she'd got to sit beside. She couldn't wait to get to know the Angels better later that night.

A server stepped up to their booth with a tray laden with beverages. "Okay girls, here's another round of the usuals." He began to set down the various beers and cocktails that he had by then memorized as each of their favourites. "Oh, but wait. You aren't... you aren't the one who drinks the rum and cokes," he said as his gaze flitted back and forth between Angela and Melissa in confusion. "I'm sorry... I thought one of you was her."

"A rum and coke will do for me also," Melissa said with a courteous smile as she passed what would have been Diana's drink to Angela.

"Sure, no problem. So where is that blonde haired group leader of yours?" the server asked.

"At home with a friend," Shelley said, "but her little sisters are more than capable of filling her shoes."

Their server took a step back, "hah, right! Yeah, I definitely see the resemblance."

"Oh, hold on a second," Erica said. He had given her a glass of cranberry juice, for he expected her as usual to be the designated driver. "These are for Audrey, from now on." With a sardonic smile she traded her juice for Audrey's glass of wine.

Audrey scowled but offered no words of disagreement. The hierarchy in their group had seen some recent changes, mostly to her detriment. If she ever wanted more of the Angels' heavenly 'punishments', she would have to be on her best behaviour.

Their server left to get Melissa her drink.

"So... Shelley, Donna, I've been wondering," Stacy began.

"Yes?"

"Are you two, like, actual girlfriends now?"

Donna blushed, while Shelley chuckled softly. "Well, if you must know. Yes. Somehow, during these past few strange weeks of drama, we've, uhm... found something special, in each other."

Erica brushed Donna's arm, "darling, is that true?"

She smiled sheepishly, her elegant cheeks beginning to redden further. "Yes..."

"Ohh, that's cute!" Angela said. "But, you're still down to have some fun with my sister and I later, right?"

Shelley began to blush as well. She nodded her head, giving the twins a coy glance. "We've been dying for some fun."

Melissa and Angela shared one of their looks, an inaudible dialogue only for them, though from the mischievous expressions they both bore it was an easy guess as to what they were thinking.

"Well then, I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship," Melissa said. "We'll gladly pick up with you where Diana left off."

"Cheers to that," Erica said as she raised her glass.

They clinked glasses and sipped their drinks, each one of them looking forward to the pleasures soon to follow.

***

"So, how was your first night with big sister's hand-me-downs?" Diana asked, smirking at what was to she and her siblings an entirely novel concept.

"Oh, wow, it was great. You really know how to have fun," Angela replied. "Five hotties for the two of us? Awesome."

Diana nodded gladly, her arm around Jenn who snuggled up against her contentedly. "Yeah, I did know how to have fun. Some good times, indeed... but that isn't the life for me, anymore. Was there anything especially noteworthy?"

"Sure, how about that little one with the pigtails?" Angela said. "And the huge boobs."

"Stacy," Melissa amended.

"Yeah. That one is... very enthusiastic," Angela said.

"And Donna and Shelley, they're a very sweet couple," Melissa said. "So, are you ever going to come hang out with us and your old girlfriends?"

"Yeah, of course. I mean I guess I'd go home before the fun begins..."

"I'd come too, maybe," Jenn said. "...But only if Audrey isn't there."

"Oh don't worry about Audrey," Melissa said. "Ever since our little meeting, she's been a changed girl."

"Yeah, well maybe. I mean it's kind of hard to forgive what happened..."

"We understand, Jenn. It's your choice," said Diana. "Anyway, I'm just glad everything has settled down."

"Me too," Jenn said. "From here on out, I wouldn't change a thing."