The Secret Lives of Goddesses 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I needed a moment to digest this knowledge. I was a big sister to a pair of energetic and gorgeous blonde haired twins.

"You have more questions, don't you?" Angela said.

"Yeah. Tons. For starters, how long until we find Jenn?"

"I can't say for sure," said Melissa. "I'm driving as fast as this thing will go. We didn't buy it thinking we'd use it for any sort of, um, 'rescue missions'. But if they are where I think they are, we should be there in ten minutes. That is, if this short cut still exists..."

I nodded. In terms of rescuing you, there was nothing more to be said. We could only wait until those men were within our grasp. But I had plenty of other questions.

"Okay. So... Angela and Melissa... You two are both... ah, you both have..."

"Dicks?" Angela said, grinning broadly. "Yeah, we're a pair of futanari, just like you."

I didn't know what a 'futanari' was, but I noted that like me they both preferred skirts over pants, which was confirmation enough.

My next question: "Did you receive a letter from our parents when you were twelve?"

Without even pausing Angela opened up the glove box and pulled out a tattered piece of folded paper. That was it. I nodded slowly, perhaps a little perturbed by how carelessly she handled it, as well as the manner by which they stored it.

Next came the question I was dying to have answered: "Have you met them?"

"We glimpsed Jessica once, briefly, from afar. She travels a lot, and she isn't as good at covering her trail as Marla. Marla is... very ancient... and impossible to find."

"Fascinating. What is Jessica like?"

Melissa was the first to reply this time. "I have her hair," she said proudly as she tossed a lock, one hand still firmly wrapped around the steering wheel. "She doesn't look a day over twenty five. So if you ever doubted that we're immortal... now you know," Melissa said.

"She's also the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," Angela added. "She really is... a goddess."

I wanted to know more about Jessica, and also ask if they knew anything else about Marla, but then Melissa swerved the car into a small plaza. We were on the edge of town, bordering the woods. Recklessly she careened around a Tim Horton's, and then we squeezed through an alleyway that connected us to another street.

"There they are," Melissa said. She pointed at an old sedan, which was turning off of the street onto a country road.

There was no more time for questions... we had you in our sights, and nothing was going to get between us and that car.

***

"So you mean to tell me that the three of you were able to take on those two men?" Jenn asked.

"Yeah, no problem," Diana said with a dismissive swipe of her hand. "We're a lot stronger than we look."

"Okay... I guess I believe you," Jenn said as she gave Diana a sideways look of scepticism. "So what about Audrey? She ought to pay for what she's done."

"Yes babe, we'll have to look into that. She can't just go around doing these things... but if you're seeking actual vengeance, you won't have any help from me."

"Nor us," Melissa added. "An eye for an eye, after all."

Jenn nodded, pushing retaliatory visions out of her mind.

"Plus, in a way it's my fault she did this. I brought it out of her, by choosing you instead." Diana tenderly stroked Jenn's arm. "You of all people should understand how behaviours can go south in that situation. It brought out the worst in her."

"Not to worry though, Jenn," Angela said. "We have an idea of our own of what to do about her, and the rest of the girls, too. You two lovebirds can just rest easy now; the Angels have got everything figured out."

The twins shared a lecherous giggle. Jenn perished the thought of what their plans might be.

Chapter 30

It had been twenty-four hours since Audrey's men were supposed to make their hit, and still there was no word from either one of them. The anxiety was becoming more than she could handle; did something go wrong? Had they been caught? She'd kicked her habit not long after high school, but at that moment she was lighting a cigarette to ease her nerves.

Easy, calm down, she thought. The first time you do this is probably the scariest. Someday these things won't seem like such a big deal at all.

She sat herself in front of her laptop and opened up her email.

Amongst her usual spam was a message with an attachment. The subject line was simply "Jenn". Was this her men finally getting in touch with her? She had been expecting a phone call instead. Opening it, the first thing she saw was a link to a youtube video. Scrolling down, there was a preview of the attached photo. It was unmistakeably the men she'd hired, looking bloodied and miserable as they slumped against their vehicle.

"What the fuck," Audrey murmured. Eyes wide, her hands beginning to tremble, she clicked the youtube link.

The video started out as a view of the license plate on the bumper of the hired men's car. "Don't worry, we've set this as a private video, for your eyes only," spoke a female voice, "that is... unless you don't comply with our demands."

The footage then took motion."Who hired you," demanded that same voice. It was definitely not one you would attach to someone who could subdue two hardened criminals... yet there they were, lying at the dainty little feet of the one who held the camera, unconscious or disabled.

"Ungh... please just let us go. This was just a job, nothing personal. You can have the girl!"

"Fat fucking chance, mister. You're going to tell us who hired you, or else the cops are going to sort you out!" She kicked him in one of his broken legs, hard.

"ARGH!... Fuck, god, oh god... okay, I'll talk. It was Ben Horne's daughter... what's her name? ... Audrey."

"To do what?"

"To get rid of that girl there. I don't know why, probably some high school bullshit."

The camera turned to the car just in time to catch Jenn getting out of the trunk and unsteadily making her way towards the camera person. She was accompanied by two slim young blondes. Though their faces had been edited out Audrey had no trouble telling that one of them was Diana, which made her heart sink.

The video went black. "Tsk tsk tsk! You've been very bad, Audrey Horne, and for that you're going to have to be punished. We'll let you choose who does the punishing. We'll be at your place this Friday at 8pm sharp, to personally administer your discipline. Either you welcome us in to your home, or the police will receive a copy of our video. Your move."

Audrey was aghast. Ashes sat beside her mouse, shaken off of her cigarette by her trembling hand. It was already Friday night, in fact, glancing at the bottom corner of her computer screen, she saw that it was 7:57 pm.

"Fuck... Fuck!" They would be with her in minutes. Her gaze shot to the door. "Oh god... Oh god, what do I do...?!"

Frantically, she ran to the kitchen and ripped open a drawer. "No knives," she breathed. She didn't keep anything bigger than a dinner knife, as she always ate out, though for some reason she had a rolling pin. It was a solid cylinder of wood and it had some good weight to it. It was the best weapon she had.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. "Audrey? We're early... hope you don't mind." It was the very same voice she'd heard minutes before in that video.

With that rolling pin clenched in her hands she inched towards her door.

"Well come on, open up already. If you don't let us in in thirty seconds we're just going right to the cops."

"I-I'm coming," Audrey stammered. She peered through the spyhole: A pair of blonde haired girls, roughly her size. They were extremely attractive, actually, and a lot like Diana. She could probably take them if she was fast.

The moment she unlocked her door it burst open, knocking Audrey back onto the ground. The two girls stepped inside, both dressed in trench coats. One of them gingerly shut and locked the door while with a deft twist of her wrist the other removed the rolling pin from Audrey's hand.

"A... a rolling pin?" chuckled the girl. Her hair had a slightly orange tint to it, otherwise she was identical to the other.

"Who are you," Audrey firmly demanded as she started to get to her feet.

The girl who held the rolling pin gave Audrey a soft push on the chest with her sneaker, sending her back to the floor. "My name is Melissa, and this is Angela."

"Mel, I think this is a shoes-off apartment," said Angela as she stepped out of her sneakers. Audrey saw that beneath the long folds of their trenchcoats they wore sheer leggings. Angela's were purple, while the strawberry-blonde revealed hers to be baby blue as she removed her shoes with a mumbled apology and set them beside the door.

Audrey blinked with disbelief at the polite authority of the two gorgeous blonde intruders.

"Really though, a rolling pin," Melissa said. "We came here to cut you an easy deal, and you come at us with this? I oughta... I oughta shove this up your ass!"

Audrey winced as she sat helplessly on the floor, backed up against the wall.

"Oh, but we have something better to stick up there, don't we Melissa?" Angela said.

"You're right about that," she replied. In unison they both removed their trenchcoats.

Audrey gasped. Those sheer leggings were attached to the waists of the two young ladies by sexy garters, which each framed the long, flawless cocks that hung flaccid between their legs, swaying as they shrugged off and discarded their coats. Above that they wore lacy bras on their gorgeously developed chests, colour-matched to the rest of their sensual mode of dress.

"Okay, Audrey, baby. Now it's your turn... Take off your clothes."

Audrey nodded meekly as she stared in disbelief. This was really happening, and there was nothing she could do about it... unless she wanted the cops to know about her treacherous little mistake. She began by pulling off her t-shirt, then she shuffled about on her bum, sliding her sweat pants off without getting to her feet.

"She's got cute little tits, doesn't she?"

"Oh, yeah. She's a pretty little fox," said Angela as she took in Audrey's graceful slender body, shoulder length brown hair and cute visage. "Too bad she's so naughty..."

Audrey was unclasping her bra as the twins began to run their hands up and down their limp members. Despite her fear, she looked up at them and felt a familiar hunger as they worked themselves to hardness. The situation was intimidating, but they were every bit as gorgeous as Diana, and it had been far too long...

By the time Audrey was fully undressed the twins were pretty stiff and indeed, huge. "Do you like what you see?"

Audrey nodded slowly, the tip of her tongue running along her lips hotly as she watched.

"Well then, go on, cutey." They stepped closer, their twin cocks bobbing as the pink heads came within proximity of Audrey's mouth.

With her eyes wide in disbelief Audrey took them each in a hand and began to stroke their hardening rods slowly, her gaze flitting back and forth between either, as if she couldn't decide which to taste first. Eventually she chose Melissa, who moaned gently, eliciting a giggle from her sister.

Audrey found that Angela and and Melissa were slightly smaller than Diana by an inch or two, reaching lengths of roughly twelve inches. Her fingers could more easily encircle their girths. Of course that was still utterly huge, and with two feet of cock between them she both feared and relished the thought of what was in store for her. Maybe... just maybe, she would be able to take them.

They were both as hard as they ever could be when Audrey traded Melissa's for Angela's. She tongued lustfully, her fear forgotten as she indulged. She steadily pumped her hands up and down their identical lengths.

"She's pretty good at that, isn't she," Melissa said.

"Oooh... oh, yes, she really is..."

Pre was starting to appear at the tips of their throbbing tools, and Audrey moaned deeply at the first taste of Angela's seed. Meanwhile Melissa's dripped onto Audrey's hand and forearm, reminding her of her neglect.

With a smack of her lips Audrey released Angela, then bumped their twin erections together at the head, forming a triangle which soon had her mouth at its vertex. The sisters chuckled and traded comments, very pleased as they stood, hands on hips, watching Audrey moaningly tend to their enormous cocks.

Audrey pumped each of them in alternating motions, doing her best to lap up the precious precum that coated her chin and dripped occasionally onto the hardwood floor. Those rock hard heads rubbed against each other, enhancing the pleasure of tongue and hand.

"Eww, we're touching."

"So?"

Her eyes were shut as she concentrated on the sweet taste and feel of the sisters, and Audrey didn't see the look they shared before they both stepped back, their slippery lengths easily leaving her grasp. "Now stand up," one of them said.

Audrey complied, licking the sweet fluids off of her lips as she rose. As soon as she was on her feet the two gorgeous sisters swarmed in, pinning her to the wall with their sensually clad bodies and insistent erections. Audrey moaned as the sweetly pink painted pillows of Angela's lips came in to to tenderly kiss her own. Their hands were all over her, getting acquainted with every lithe curve of her body.

Soon those exploring touches crept lower, unashamedly rubbing circles over Audrey's clit and teasing her pucker. She swooned at that touch, revelling in the moment as the twin goddesses enclosed her in the beautiful space their bodies created, not minding at all when slender fingers entered each of her holes.

So far her punishment was absolutely heavenly, but Audrey knew that the twisting, teasing touches that gently entered her would inevitably be replaced by the two monster shafts that pressed throbbingly against her torso. She loved that they were so huge, but perished the thought of what those twin monsters would do to her!

Suddenly and without announcement Angela stepped around Audrey and grabbed her under her armpits. Melissa bent down to grab Audrey by the knees.

"What... what are you...?!" Audrey gasped, battling their grip as they lifted her up into the air. For such a petitely built pair the two girls were terribly strong, and they carried Audrey up the stairs to her bedroom with ease. As struggling proved futile she gave up fighting. She found herself eyeing Melissa's round, soft cleavage, which bounced with her every step as the heads of their cocks occasionally smacked against her stiffly, leaving hot little kisses of precum where they touched. She was warming up to the idea of letting the twin goddesses do as they wished to her.

Entering the bedroom, Angela backed up until the back of her legs touched the bed, then seated herself. Her cock was pointing skyward as they manoeuvred Audrey over her.

"Wait... wait, not there!" Audrey said, again attempting to fight the immovable hold the sisters had on her. Melissa was lowering her, and the hot head of Angela's cock was spreading her cheeks, pressing against her unwilling pucker.

"Yes, there. You did a very bad thing, and this is your punishment. ...Try to enjoy it!"

With an almost evil cackle they wrenched Audrey downwards onto Angela's precum-lubed spire, and in that moment her anal virginity was lost. "Aghh...! Fuck!" She ceased her struggles, instantly weakened by that huge, piercing length, deflating to lie almost limply against her intruder's seated form.

"Ohhhh, dammit, Melissa. That is so tight," Angela said, already jerking her hips slightly. With each small motion of her hips she buried herself deeper.

Melissa just chuckled, slowly working her hand up and down her cock as she watched Angela slowly work inch after inch into the disgraced young lady. Knowing what was inevitably coming next, Audrey weakly placed her feet on Angela's knees, spreading her legs wide. Her teeth were clenched in agony, her whimpers of pain building as Angela slowly worked herself in deeper.

"Ah, see? She's cooperating again," Melissa said as she stepped closer, her gaze on her prize.

Angela only grunted her reply as amidst Audrey's moans and cries of agony she pushed herself in deeper still, seeking to hilt herself.

"Okay then, this part should be much easier," Melissa said as she settled the tip of her cock against Audrey's slit. With a careless push she parted those lips, pressing herself in a couple inches. "Oh...? That's... fuck, that's really tight! Angela, I don't think Diana ever put hers in here!"

"Guess she's just a full-time cock sucker. A novice."

"Yeah, guess so," Melissa said softly. With shallow shakes of her pelvis she gradually worked herself into Audrey's reluctant depths, feeling quietly pleased to be the first goddess to do so.

Audrey just groaned, her face wracked with agony as the twins enthusiastically did their best to cram their two slippery feet of cock into her. The amount of time she'd had with Diana wasn't enough to prepare her body for it; she felt like she was going to be split open. Nevertheless it was happening, whether she liked it or not! Thankfully the twins weren't so huge that it was impossible, unlike their sister.

Melissa pulled herself out until just the tip lay buried, then pushed herself back in to the deepest Audrey could take her, amidst sighs and groans of intense discomfort. She repeated this, starting to pick up a rhythm, and Audrey's gasps and cries began to change. It was painful, but Audrey also felt pleasure.

"Ngh... she's starting to like it," Melissa said between tight thrusts, "but this... is a punishment... not a reward!"

Audrey wimpered, knowing exactly what that meant. On cue, Angela started to rock her hips hard, passing that deeply penetrating shaft in and out of her. Back there she could bury it deeper than Melissa could ever hope to, with almost every inch disappearing into her anus, only to come rushing out again.

"Nooo! No, god, oh god!"

With a sigh of near ecstasy Angela laid back onto the bed, still forcing herself in and out of that forbidden place. Melissa laid over Audrey, pinning her between them, and silenced her cries with a deep, open mouthed kiss. Their thrusts were alternating in time with each other, taking turns to pack Audrey full, eliciting muffled screams into Melissa's mouth.

Between their four arms they had Audrey in an inescapable hold. She was theirs to use now, a place to cram their huge, steely shafts until they burst, and all Audrey could do was learn to like it. She was growing numb to the pain and somehow starting to enjoy the savage treatment the unusually blessed blondes were giving her.

"This is you, from now on," Melissa grunted.

"We own you now," Angela said. "No more foul play."

"And if you don't believe us, just try this!"

In what was obviously a pre-calculated move the twins became still. Melissa was on the far end of a pass, ready to plunge herself in, while Angela was buried as deep as she could ever go.

"What... no!?" Audrey gasped. Why were they stopping? She needed them to continue! "No, please! More! Give me more!"

The twins giggled sinisterly, then renewed their motions in earnest.

"Ahhhh! Fuck...!" Audrey began to climax. Every monstrous stab into her was utter ecstasy, evidenced by her garbled, animal cries. They were pistoning into her in perfectly timed alternating strokes like some sort of well calibrated engine, rocking the bed noisily.

"Oooh, here it... comes... Gahhh!" Angela growled. Her hips were flying out of control as the cum boiled at the base of her shaft, surging to the tip, about to unload. Melissa was ventilating heavily, trying to keep the pace that for her sister had already fell apart. It was a losing battle... she too was on the verge. As their rhythm disappeared they could feel each others members ramming against each other like colliding iron rods, thinly divided.