All Comments on 'The Secret Theatre Act 01'

by SuzyS

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

There may be many who will not appreciate this story but for me your elegant use of language conjures up visions that are wonderful.

visioneervisioneerabout 7 years ago
Good work

I agree with Mistress-Christine: your word choices speak to the elegance of the setting, and to the formality of the gathered dommes and subs. As for Act II, perhaps the young woman effects an escape (into the audience?), only to be caught and... let your imagination run wild.

I am curious to see where you take this story.

FASfanFASfanabout 7 years ago
What a delightful and elegant story

Very well done, SuzyS. I hope you get lots of tips for where you might take this next and I am looking forward very much to Act 2.

Thank you -- five stars.

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaabout 7 years ago
Elegantly written

I love the economy of words used to evoke such delicious and erotic visions.

I look forward to the next installment of this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i've long known that the reality almost never lives up to the fantasy and since this is pure fiction i came to the non-consent section for a new fantasy. but this, while very good writing, uses willing actors. the detail & buildup are well done but the ''action'' is just pretended had the ''victim'' been real 4-5 stars shift headings or write the real thing. it is only fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous