The Seduction: Book 01, Jon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If we progressed beyond the trial stage I wanted to professionalize our relationship by agreeing to work schedules and compensation. None of this seemed unreasonable to them so we agreed to begin at first opportunity. The trial began a few days later. During those few days I was consumed with eagerness and anxiety.

( The Trial (

We had built a kitchenette and lounge area in the studio and met there mid-morning the first day of the trial. Because I had a greater understanding of what I knew and didn't know I set the work plan for that first meeting. I had Bill and Judy review their more recent work with me and explain what they were trying to achieve with each shot. I asked that we initially limit this to solo shots that did not have a pornographic component to them. I also questioned them on the extent to which they thought they achieved their artistic intent. We critiqued lighting, makeup (yes, Bill wears makeup when in front of the camera) and props. We did this with a couple of hundred shots. Then I asked to see the shots that hadn't made their cuts, and outtakes. There were a lot more of these. We broke after a few hours.

It was strange sitting there discussing pictures of them in all stages of undress from all angles. It was surprisingly easy to do when hiding behind a professionally detached façade. I think we were all struggling to keep it that way to get us through that first session. After a late lunch we took the next step with a brief photo shoot. Again, trying to get past the awkward stage I suggested we start with Bill modeling and Judy shooting.

I did not participate in the shoot, just watched them do their thing. That took a few hours.

I had never spent so much time with a naked man before. I had never spent any time with one when I wasn't. He was pretty nonchalant walking around and posing with his Johnson hanging out. It wasn't circumcised, and had some length and girth with a little bend to the left. His scrotum hung away from his body with each testicle in clear relief. He was shaved! I thought Judy must love it. Don't get me wrong, I didn't have penis envy and got over his nakedness after a while. But, if I was put together like that I'd be finding ways to strut my stuff, too. I am resigned to make do with what I've got. Nevertheless, I fantasized about what I could do with a package like that. Something my wife and I could enjoy.

After lunch we started by reviewing the morning's work product. Then we did another session with me asking questions of them both while Judy snapped away to understand how their actions were motivated by their intent. As, before we critiqued the result and then called it a day.

Those first sessions with Judy behind the camera went well. Although I didn't have a problem with Bill being naked I did have a little trouble when Judy called for him to get an erection. For my benefit she refrained from helping him. He was up to the task. Even though he had a nice dick when aroused, it wasn't the first time I'd seen it. It was on display on their web site. But, seeing it in the flesh, bobbing and weaving as he moved around was inspiring. Judy helped keep it that way by talking to him about it as she shot. It made me want to go home and visit my wife, only she wasn't there. She was at work getting away from me.

When it was my turn the next morning I took the same shots as Judy but interpreted them with my technical skills and sense of the esthetic. The three of us spent the rest of the day critiquing my shots and comparing and contrasting them to Judy's. I thought I had a better work product on some and Judy on others. She excelled on the erotic. Not surprising because she and I are heterosexual. She was enjoying her work on technical, artistic and sexual levels while mine was limited to the technical and artistic. Bill and Judy agreed with my assessment of the work product. I had passed the first test and it was time to move to the second.

I showed up the next morning to find Bill and Judy in the kitchenette. We agreed that we didn't need to do another shoot of Bill to find out of I was good enough. They liked what they had seen. Neither had a problem with me on the set when Bill was naked and, so, it was on to shooting Judy. Did I tell you she was gorgeous? Both kidded me about the new work plan telling me they thought it best if I didn't spend too much time thinking about shooting Judy and that we should just get to it. I got the sense that it was going to be a bit of a hurdle for her to get over, as well. I guess I surprised them by saying I'd like to observe Judy getting ready to understand the decisions she made about her hair, makeup and clothing. Judy went into the dressing room and came out a half-hour later in a robe and slippers. She had taken a shower and partially dried her hair. The next step was the styling and she invited me back to start my initiation.

We sat at a small table sipping coffee. Her robe was one of those terry cloth jobs that upscale hotels provide guests. She had it loosely closed and tied off so that when lounging in her chair it bloused open revealing her natural cleavage. Even though we were about to start a photo session that would lay bare all her secrets she was constantly adjusting the robe to minimize her exposure. All the while she was crossing and uncrossing her legs. Try as I might I couldn't not look. Like all women, she knows exactly how much she is revealing at all times and made sure she never let too much show for too long. I think she was treading a fine line between trying to be comfortable in her clothes (robe) and retaining her modesty. All the while this was going on we talked and drank coffee.

She started by asking me if I had any preferences. Her hair was long which gave her lots of options. I told her I liked the 40's and 50's Hollywood pinup look style. Actually, I liked all styles but I thought that look would best take advantage of her hair's length and curls. Once decisions about her hair were made those following about her makeup and clothing came easier. She went with an earlier look with red lipstick and thick eyebrows. For clothing she suggested lingerie. I didn't argue. I left the dressing room and joined Bill. I told him what we decided and then we started moving props into place and made initial lighting choices.

Judy came out in a dressing gown and put on high-heeled strappy shoes while waiting for us to finish the setup. I've always been amazed how women can put on shoes while maintaining their modesty. Keeping their knees together and turning them aside denies the curious of the treasures that lie beneath. Count me curious.

When we were ready she handed me her dressing gown and moved in front of the camera. Things got real tough for me at that point. She wore a lacy bra, a matching garter belt with lacy top stockings, the shoes and nothing else. Just moments ago she had worked hard not to show anything and now she stood with her pussy prominent in the light.

It was a classic Vargas pinup look. I told her she wasn't making this any easier for me. She was blushing and said she thought it best not to put off the inevitable. She was lovely. Her skin was lightly tanned without tan lines. She had broad shoulders with deep armholes. She had a nice waist that flared to her hips. Even though she had never borne children her hips were not boyish. The high heels made her long legs look longer. Her thighs barely touched drawing my attention to her pussy. She did not have much pubic hair so many of its details were clearly visible. Her calves, made shapely by the heels, narrowed above the ankles to make her look slender. Her underwear was white, thin and filmy. The bra didn't hide her nipples or areola; it accentuated them.

She was perfectly proportioned without any bones sticking out. I'm guessing here but at five foot seven Judy weighed about 125 pounds. Her breasts filled her bra. If anything, it was a half size small because they bulged a little at the top. I asked her about it. She said she was a full figure C (whatever in hell that means) and the bra was sized for a regular C. It worked for me.

I didn't know what her true hair color was. In person and on their web site it appeared red. But, you know how women use rinses and coloring to change things around. If her pubic hair was any indication she really was a redhead but on the darker side. Like a lot of redheads, her pubic hair was thin and wispy. Someone once told me that redheads are more naked than others. With her pussy's folds and features clearly visible she was very naked.

Her hair was put up and styled the way I liked it. She had pulled out long strands to hang down framing her face and neck. It was not easy maintaining a professional, clinical detachment when confronted with such beauty. She noted my reaction, got off the set and came over to me. She bent down, took my cheeks in her hands and gave me a virginal kiss on the lips. She straightened up, backed away, smiled and said, "Think pure thoughts, Jon and we'll get through this." As she walked back to the set the cheeks of her ass were framed by the garter belt and stocking straps. It was hard not to think impure thoughts. Bill, leaning on a light stand while this was going on, smiled and said, "I know it's hard. She takes your breath away, doesn't she? You should try living with her."

We repeated the same sequence as we had the previous days, me observing and then asking questions and then me taking the same shots my way and then comparing them to Bill's. Judy helped by making technical suggestions throughout. It quickly became clear that she was the more accomplished photographer of the two. A few times while striking a pose she would make eye contact with me and smile. Not a seductive smile, those she saved for the camera, but a warm smile that seemed to convey that she was comfortable with what we were doing.

I was really into the technical aspects of the shoot until Bill started a series of more erotic shots. He had her caress her breasts and pinch her nipples. My favorite pose was the series where he had her raise her hands to her head and further. It made her breasts more appealing, just begging to be caressed and fondled.

Then there was the series that he had her put her pussy on display. It got hot in the studio at that point. She had an erotic mannerism that had I particularly enjoyed, rubbing the inside of her thighs from crotch to knees and then back again as she spread herself open while sitting and laying down. Her labia had to be teased out of her pussy to be seen. As the shoot progressed her juices started flowing, literally, and the moisture at her labia and lower became noticeable. Even standing ten or so feet away I would occasionally smell her essence. It was about then that I could just see the budding of her clitoris as she got more and more intimate with the camera. God, it was getting hot in there.

The final series focused on her bottom. As with her thighs, she would smooth her ass as she revealed more and more of herself. I particularly liked it when she was on her side with her back to the camera looking at it over her shoulder. When she held this pose she would sometimes use her hands to spread the cheeks of her ass to reveal her asshole and by spreading further she would open it up. Her languorous, sinuous motions as she transitioned from one pose to another or settled into a pose were as much for her benefit as it was for the work product. It was as if she was savoring the moment and was then that I came to understand that she was an inherently sexual person that enjoyed her sexuality for its own sake. She avoided poses that were more clinical than erotic.

At Bill's suggestion she would take a relaxed position in every pose until the picture was taken and then push her abdomen so that her anus puckered. She would hold that until he had taken the shot before moving to the next position. I love women's bottoms and seeing her little asshole transition from a dimple to a pink button and then relax was a treat. There was no way I could go through that without getting aroused. After each of those shots Judy would look over at me to make sure she was having the desired effect. I didn't try to hide the bulge in my pants. She would just smile and move to the next position. Bill, of course, knew what was going on but there was little he could do or say with his own pants bulging out.

Then it was my turn. I started with high concept shots using dramatic lighting to catch narrowly focused features. I liked illuminating small body hair (the peach fuzz in every pore) in low angle light on her shoulder, breasts, belly and hips on dark background. I spent a little time on her feet. These studies served several purposes. First, and foremost, they were a way of shooting Judy without sexual overtones or component and served as an icebreaker. Kind of easing into the more intimate. Second, it is a kind of photography that I enjoy but don't have much opportunity to pursue. Third, it introduced Judy and I to posing and directing each other.

That out of the way we eased into erotic poses. Judy faithfully responded to my direction without purposely provoking sexual responses from either Bill or myself. The longer we kept at it the more erotic the poses became. Some were staged by me others were free form of her making. Bill occasionally made suggestions, too. Finally, we got to explicit shots that captured Judy caressing herself and masturbating. My tolerance for her caressing herself held up pretty well as long as she had her hands above her waist. Once she and I started emphasizing her pussy and bottom my professional detachment started a descent into pure arousal.

There is something very erotic and arousing when a woman exposes herself and becomes sexually explicit at your direction. Maybe it's a mild form of control and domination. Regardless, it got me going. I never abused my role in the shoot and I guess, based on her responses she didn't interpret anything I wanted as such. A possible explanation is that she enjoyed playing a submissive roll. I later found out such was not the case. In fact, her preference was to be the aggressor. I have it on good authority she cooperated that day because of her need to evaluate my performance as both a photographer and director. As before, we liked some of my and some of Bill's shots. I had passed the second test. Now it was on to the third step, pornographic.

We started with Bill and Judy solo and then together, partially dressed and worked up to them fully undressed. We were collectively reaching a comfort level with this such that none of us were overly embarrassed until we got to the arousal and explicit stuff. Of course, as they got into it my being on the set became irrelevant. As they got lost in their passions they only thought of themselves and each other. Bill had pretty good staying power and brought Judy along until she started having one orgasm after another at which point he could only hold out for so long. I'd say they were moderately vocal in their sex. As with her bottom shots, it was hard to keep focused on the task at hand when Judy was ooh'ing and ahh'ing, and asking Bill for more.

While it was very exciting for me it didn't affect me as much as the solo work. If I could guess it was because in the solo work I was more involved with Judy. When she was working Bill up and getting there herself I was more a voyeur and less a participant. Anyway, that's the way I interpret what happened.

When we were done I pointed out that if they worked with other cameramen and models they would have to be able to put their arousal and orgasms on hold while taking direction and holding poses. Maybe they would have to learn to fake it. Of course, that's kind of hard to do when Bill ejaculates. He said it was something they would have to work on. Judy said, "But, I like it when he cums!" So much for professionalism. Then she said, "Maybe that's something you could help us with?" Huh?

Again, we agreed that the results benefited from my participation. We progressed to the fourth and last step of my trial, video. This required different equipment and technique making it an open question if I could make a contribution. It turned out I could and after several sessions we had enough to edit the shoots down into something that could be put on their web site. When we were done it was time to put our efforts to the test. We posted some of the photos and video on their web site and waited for a reaction. Bill and Judy took care of that and put an explanation of their 'experiment' with the postings in the member area.

Within a day emails started coming in from their subscribers encouraging them to continue in this new direction. Some attempted to identify the shots made by the 'trial' cameraman. They correctly identified most of my stuff. On average it was rated the equal of their shots. In truth, my stuff faired a little better than theirs. Next, they put my shots on the public portion of their web site and included some of it in their guest area and solicited feedback from surfers.

New subscription and renewal rates increased. Our comfort level went up as well and we agreed to transition to a more formal arrangement with work hours and compensation. It was about then that I suggested that they trial a professional photographer and compare his product to mine to see if it was worth keeping me on. They agreed and contacted several of the photographers they had met at the conventions and trade shows. They tried out two, a man and woman. I was surprised by the woman but shouldn't have been. Turns out that a lot of the behind the scenes talent and executives are women. Who would have thought? They flew their choices in.

After the working interviews they settled on me for the still camera shots of Judy, Judy for still shots of Bill and the woman for video. When I wasn't shooting I was helping as a technician and gaffer. Here I was at sixty-two, learning a new trade. And oh, what a trade! I loved it. Spending my days with a gorgeous woman that I really liked and getting to see a side of a woman usually reserved for husbands and lovers. It was still very much an arms length arrangement though. With the exception of the occasional platonic kiss, hug and squeeze I never came on to Judy let alone touched her. Thankfully, neither did she. Bill was never a problem. I guess he thought he had nothing to worry about with an old man and his thirty-seven year old wife. Judy and I were certainly developing a deepening relationship that comes from friendship, familiarity and shared experiences. Fortunately for all of us, it was not an emotionally bonded relationship. I guess it had to be that way or we couldn't continue and make it work.

( My Debut (

They took me to trade shows and the industry's annual convention that year. Boy, that was fascinating. I got to meet some of the people I had seen on the Internet. Some were very nice and friendly while others were not. I guess it's no different than anything else in life. Some were interested to find out that I was the 'trial' cameraman. It was flattering to find out that I had a small following of my own within the industry. I made a mental note to have business cards made.

We had been working together for nine or so months when the inevitable finally happened. We had a professional 'guest' cameraman on the set and her vision of the shoot required an extra in the frame. Well, there wasn't anyone there but us chickens, Bill, Judy and me. Because the cameraman was only there for two days and was staying with Bill and Judy there wasn't time or opportunity to get someone else. Bill and Judy started working on me to get 'on camera.' It was hard to say 'no' to friends and colleagues so, instead of declining out-of-hand, I told them I first wanted to find out what they wanted of me. It could have been worse. I was to act as a jailer, cuffing and manacling Bill and Judy and then forcing them to pleasure each other. I could do that. The cameraman also wanted me to wear a short toga and be naked underneath. The idea was that as I moved around my package and ass would flash the camera. I couldn't do that.