The Seduction: Book 01, Jon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foobus
foobus
8 Followers

Before I go any further I need to explain a few things about myself that had a bearing on declining this chance for immortality. As I said, I was sixty-two. I look it. My hair is thinning on top. What remains is silver gray. I stand six foot two and weigh 230+. I don't have an athletic build. If you put all that together and form a mental image of me you would conclude I carried a little bit of a paunch; about twenty pounds worth. In other words, I wasn't ready for prime time. After making this argument I was told that my size and shape were consistent with the character I was to portray. I needed a new argument against wearing the toga; I went with the package.

In my younger years I could manage 6+ inches when exceptionally aroused. It didn't happen often. More usually I topped out at 5½ to 6 inches. I was an average guy, or so I told myself. I had a heart attack at fifty-two and was diagnosed as diabetic at the time. I survive to this day because I take a lot of medication. Diabetes works its magic by destroying nerve ends, glands and organs. Between these problems and the medicines' side effects I find my average dick is now less than average and getting an erection difficult. Sustaining it is still another problem. If it weren't for Viagra there wouldn't be one. All of which contributed to a greatly reduced sex life (something some of you readers can look forward to) and a lot of self-consciousness.

Perhaps the greatest impediment to me flashing was who I am. I am a product of my generation. Born in early 1945 I am technically too old to be a baby boomer. My generation's attitude toward sex would be considered very old-fashioned today. While I enjoyed nudity with my sex partners I always felt it was a private thing, personal and not to be shared with anyone except them. Now I was being asked to throw away a lifetime of attitudes and conditioning about privacy and share myself with everyone. I tried to explain all this to Bill and Judy. While I thought they understood it wasn't sufficient for them to abandon the time, money and effort invested in this shoot. They told me that if they could get over their concerns and apprehensions of having me in the studio then it was not unreasonable for me to do the same.

I was still hesitant. Judy knew that there was nothing more to say at this point and unless something else was brought to bear we would be at an impasse. She suggested we take a break. She came over to me and said we should go up to the main house and relax on the patio with wine and beer. It sounded like a great idea. It defused an awkward and defining moment, and put off the inevitable a little longer. Apparently she had said something to Bill before suggesting the break because he and the cameraman stayed behind to plan the shoot and arrange the lighting.

I sat on the patio while Judy got the drinks. The back of their house is south facing. It was a warm day with a light breeze. All of which made her look her usual self as she came sashaying out of the house and joined me. That's to say she was gorgeous. She had her makeup and dressing gown on. That was it, nothing on underneath. It didn't leave much to the imagination but at this point I was familiar enough with her body that I could fill in the blanks. I particularly liked her nipples pushing against the fabric of her dressing gown. They are fat and stick out when aroused. I like them fat. Sticking out, I fantasized was due to me and the moment.

She pulled her chair next to mine so that we were facing each other but offset so that her left arm was near mine. It was intimate and we bordered on being within the other's space. She started working on me again using the same arguments as before while sipping on her wine. I hemmed and hawed and countered with my arguments. Then she did something she had never done before. She reached over and put her hand in my crotch and started caressing my cock. As she did she said, "Jon, you, Bill and I knew all along that we would eventually find ourselves at this point. Bill and I have spent a lot of time preparing for it and want to do this. Haven't you done the same? There's nothing about Bill and I you don't know at this point, and I have to believe you've vicariously enjoyed our sexuality and passion as we became more and more familiar. In your mind you're already there. Our mutual frankness and enjoyment in each other's company has gotten us to this point. Getting naked with us is such a small step to take. Let's take it one step at a time. If you agree unbuckle your belt, lower your fly and let's enjoy the moment so that we can take our familiarity and comfort to the next logical level. Where it needs to be." Then she gave my cock a gentle squeeze, me a small kiss and removed her hand.

What would you do? I really had no choice. Judy was everything I ever thought was beautiful and desirable in a woman. Plus, I really liked her. She was at this point a good friend and I was vested in her and Bill's success. Of course, she had nailed it saying this was something I had fantasized about and wanted to do. If I were ever to feel comfortable with another woman it was this one and under these circumstances. I leaned over, kissed her and said, "Thank you." I stood up, dropped trou and sat down again.

She grabbed me, again, caressed me, played with me and said, "My pleasure." I really felt she meant it in the fullest sense of the word. She took her hand out of my shorts and took my face in her hands. She leaned forward again and gave me a kiss that wasn't platonic but wasn't aggressive, either. Then she put her arms around my neck and hugged me. With her face buried in the hollow of my neck she said, "You're going to do just fine." Women. They can just turn your insides to jelly.

Being that close her scent and the lotions she used on her hair and body made my head spin. It was all too much. When she sat up she started caressing me again and said I should go home and take some Viagra. She would wait for me to return so that we could finish what we had started. I agreed. I went. I returned. She took me into the main house to a guest bedroom and we got serious.

What we did was a little exploratory foreplay and after a while (the Viagra takes time to work) I had something going. I used that time to good advantage by getting her going as well. Watching her and Bill I had the benefit of knowing what she liked: soft kisses and nibbles, teasing, a probing touch here and there. I laid crosswise on my stomach with her on her back with one arm under her neck holding her far shoulder and the other between her legs so that my shoulder is pressing into her vulva and my hand was on her back. I pulled her close to curve her chest, abdomen and thighs to my head, and licked and kissed her belly. This position allowed me to relax my hold and move up to her breasts or down to her pussy, as needed.

She was enjoying my work as much as I was. At some point she untangled herself from my caress and bent down to work on my dick, again. It had finally shown up. She gave me a very sweet oral treatment. Not being particularly large it was easy for her to take me in her mouth. Then the tickling with her tongue and sucking finally got a reaction from me. Another thing you can look forward to while growing old is the amount of ejaculate you can produce. Not much. What I did manage Judy pulled out of me and savored before swallowing. She kept working on me a little while longer before finally leaning back with a warm smile. Now holding my dick she said, "That was nice. But one step at a time, remember? We'll save more of our journey for another time and who knows where we'll go?"

We returned to the patio to find Bill and the cameraman with their beers basking in the afternoon sun. We joined their conversation and before long Bill suggested we get back to the shoot. He said we didn't have much time left before we had to wrap. As we approached the building the cameraman turned to me and asked if I was going to put on a toga. It was a very nice way of handling the situation. Bill hadn't said anything to me and was talking to Judy ahead of us. No mention was made of my reluctance to be in the shoot or the time Judy and I spent together.

So, there I was running around the set in a short toga with my package bouncing in and out of frame. We finished a few hours later. The cameraman took a copy of the rushes with her. She was going to edit it down and return a finished product to Bill and Judy. They edited it down as well and compared the two versions for the one that eventually made its way to a DVD.

After the toga shoot we continued as if nothing had happened. That was fine with me. Though I was becoming more accustomed to the idea of myself on display it was a slow process getting there.

( All Alone (

Sometime later Bill wanted to experiment with Judy and him working separately with a photographer to see if that would evoke a different response from each of them. Because pictures of Bill were intended to appeal to women he was going to bring a woman photographer in for his shoot and a man for shots intended for a male audience. Judy obviously appeals to men and for that audience he thought we should start with me as the photographer. We left open shooting Judy for a female audience. I had already enjoyed some success behind the camera with them and, besides, he felt more comfortable with me alone with Judy than someone else at this point. Before I agreed to anything I wanted to know Judy's feelings about Bill's idea. If we went through with it I had some of my own. An opportunity for us to discuss it never came up that day or the next so I told Judy I'd give her a call to find out what she thought.

A couple of days later on the phone I told Judy I wanted to make sure she would be comfortable posing with just me in the studio. She said it wouldn't be a problem because, after all, she knew a little about me already. Squirming, I said, "Okay then, here's an idea I'd like to pursue. You stalk and come on to the camera. And, after you've captured it you pleasure yourself as if you were making love to it. What do you think?"

She said, "Well, you know, Bill and I have tried to achieve that in some of our shoots. I guess that you're suggesting it means we didn't quite pull it off. Maybe that's where he's coming from suggesting I work with someone else. You might bring something out of me that he hasn't." Was that her sly humor at work again or was I misinterpreting her intent?

Then she said, "I'd like to try something different, too. What would you think about taking a Viagra or two before the shoot and working naked?" That gave me pause. Here I was, happily married longer than Judy was old and placing myself in a situation that almost guaranteed we would end up fucking. As I said before, I'm not stupid. I knew exactly where this was going. Our first, little step the other day made me feel guilty as it was. I dealt with it by telling myself that we hadn't fucked. How would I deal with this?

I responded, "Let's start with me fully clothed and we'll see what kind of product we get. If it's not what we're looking for then we can consider other ways to achieve it. One step at a time."

"Okay, I'll tell Bill it's a 'Go' and we'll schedule the studio for our shoot. I don't know when it'll be or how long we'll need. What do you think?"

"Why don't we give it two days? That way we can critique the first day's effort and make adjustments the following day. We might get a better night's sleep than the one before and get a different result the following day. I'd like to spend some time thinking about this and plan it out with you. Things like props, clothing, and lighting angles. The usual. I don't want this to be solely your or my thing. I'm only interested if it's a collaboration." We agreed to start planning the following day.

We wound up with choices that required her and I going shopping for clothes and visiting local flea markets for props. While shopping Judy occasionally pulled me into the dressing room for my opinion on her choices. They look like one thing on the rack and quite another worn. I especially enjoyed myself when she would change with me in the room with her. Usually there wasn't a lot of room to move around and we found ourselves bumping into one another several times. I tried to keep it straight as did she but there were a couple of those knowing smiles between us and the occasional comment generally along the lines of "Okay, Tiger, we need to get through this so let's work together."

One time while I was seated she had her back to me while examining herself in the mirror and bent over to pull off her jeans. This caused her ass to present itself very near my face. I reached up, pulled her toward me as she bent over, and because she was wearing a thong I was able to kiss one and then the other cheek. They were cool to the touch. Holding her position bent over she looked back at me and smiled. She stayed that way and pulled her thong off. Encouraged I took one hand from her hip, grabbed a cheek and squeezed. Spreading the cheeks of her ass I was able to find her bottom. Then I licked my other thumb and slipped it in. My fingers were half in her pussy.

I kissed a cheek, again and then slowly finger fucked her ass. Actually, I was thumb fucking her ass. With that she stopped what she was doing and very slowly pushed back onto my thumb spreading her thighs to accommodate us and started humping me. Then, "There's no way we can do anything in here, but don't stop just yet." I did as told. After a while she pulled away from me and straightened up. Her juices were really flowing. My hand was coated with her essence. Straightening up and turning, she asked, "What the hell that was all about?" I told her it must have been her pheromones and that I was especially vulnerable to close-quarters provocation. She shook her head and made a comment about me being a 'dirty old man' and a more derisive comment about men in general. Notwithstanding her disgust she put her hands on my head and pulled me into her. Perfumes from her soap and her arousal bathed my mouth and nose. Slowly grinding her pussy on my face I caught her looking at me with a dreamy expression on her face that went beautifully with her smile. Taking a step back she took my fuck hand and making eye contact slowly licked my fingers clean and finished by sucking my thumb. Then she turned around and put her forefinger in her bottom and stroked herself a few times. She took it out and slowly straightened up while turning around. Reaching down she gave me a deep lingering kiss. As she pulled away she slowly put the finger fresh from her ass to my lips. Telling me to, "Enjoy" she pushed it in and had me suck it clean. My head was spinning as she gave me another kiss asking, "Is that what you've been wanting?" There was no need to answer. It was very good sex.

We painted some of the furniture props we already had and the stuff we picked up at the flea markets. To help you get an idea of the look we were going for imagine a garden with the requisite furniture, flowers and landscaping. We planned on an outdoor shoot. There was an ideal setting in my backyard that we could dress up. It was also away from our comfort zone in the studio.

The day for our shoot arrived. Bill knew our schedule and left town to visit with the vendors he used to duplicate and distribute their DVDs. Judy arrived on my doorstep shortly after my wife left for work carrying a box of makeup, clothing and all the stuff women need to put themselves together. It was more than she could handle in one trip and asked for help with the second. I had already brought the props over and arranged them.

Of course, she had ideas about the props and set. We worked through our differences and then she went off to change. She used my spare bedroom and set up shop in the adjoining bathroom. I was concerned that we were starting too late and had already lost most of the morning light. Judy came out with a full-length white cotton dress with a million little buttons down the front. They started at the top of the high collar and went to the floor, a very prim and proper look. Schoolmarmish. Well, not quite. It was sleeveless with large armholes, so large that even with her arms at her side her bra was very visible. When she bent over everything was on display. She even had a cameo broach on a black velvet ribbon for a choker. The white of the dress set off her tanned skin and red hair well. She used more makeup than usual to create a blushing look. The hair was pulled up and back and then tucked in. I don't know what that style is called but it's normally associated with the Victorian era. It was all very subdued until you noticed she wasn't wearing a chemise or petticoats. When back lit her hips and legs were perfectly silhouetted. Just a hint of what was to come.

We took a number of shots trying out different poses and lighting combinations. Then she unbuttoned the dress to her hips and we did it all over again taking care to have her leaning forward and hunching her shoulders to reveal her boobs and bra. It was one of those half bras that her breasts lay in leaving her nipples and areola exposed. This sequence of shots was the tease leading to more revealing ones. As we progressed we let more and more of her hair fall from its pinning to create a wispy look, initially, and planned for it to be in total disarray when she became totally nude.

We finally got to the point where she was naked to the waist and her dress was barely hanging on at the swell of her hips. She had unbuttoned most of the buttons from the hem up to about mid thigh. When she would lounge on a chair or lay on a blanket there was just a hint of what lay beneath, a little something with a vague outline lurking in the shadows. The shoot was going as well as we could have expected. Both of us were enjoying ourselves and getting into it. It was at about this time that Judy told me that she wanted me undressed and to take the remaining pictures naked. My toga episode a couple of weeks ago not withstanding, I told her one step at a time and took my shirt and pants off. All I had left were those spandex boxer brief things that are very popular right now. Even so, my dick and its head were clearly outlined in relief by the material. I went inside to get her wine and myself a beer. I took a Viagra. We gathered at the patio table and used the opportunity to critique the morning's work.

We pulled our chairs up and found the shots file in the laptop. You pretty much have to look at the screen straight on to get all the pictures' definition and contrast so we wound up sitting pretty close. Well, it's hard not to get distracted when a gorgeous half naked woman is rubbing shoulders with you. Fortunately, the Viagra hadn't kicked in or I would have been totally distracted.


We had taken quite a few shots. I subscribe to the blind squirrel school of photography. That is, a blind squirrel will occasionally find an acorn. In a photography context, if you plan carefully and take a hell of a lot of shots a few will be worth keeping. I guess the main difference between my work and those of a true professional is that I take more shots than they do to get a handful of keepers.

As we were scrolling through the shots our personalities came out in the critique. Occasionally, Judy would throw an arm around me and give me a brief hug. Or, throw her head back and laugh at a particularly outrageous shot. Of course, when she did her breasts would thrust out and heave with her laughter. Other times, when she got excited she'd give me a peck on the cheek when she was particularly happy with a shot always followed with a thank-you for making her look so good comment. In return I would give her a one-arm hug or put my hand on her arm to encourage her to work the camera a particular way. With me it was never spontaneous. I didn't want to do anything to suggest I was coming on to her. I felt guilty about the dressing room episode the other day. I couldn't tell if her behavior and physical familiarity with me was spontaneous. Still, here this mostly naked goddess was shifting around in her chair inches from me and, when leaning toward me, casually rubbed her beautiful breasts on my arm. You could call it innocent but after a while it was happening all too often. Was it the moment, me or the wine? What it was was her show. If something were to happen it would be at her insistence.

foobus
foobus
8 Followers