The Seduction: Book 01, Jon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took another break before getting back to work. Judy took the opportunity to freshen her makeup and artfully drop more strands of hair. She came onto the patio with the dress hanging off her hips, a few more bottom buttons undone so that her pussy was out of the shadows and walked over to me sipping her wine. There's something very sinuous and sexy about the way a woman walks. She had it down. I was coming up.

She noticed and asked me when I was going to drop my shorts? I told her they would come off when she made the shoot so overwhelmingly hot that I would have no choice. She took another sip of her wine, put the glass on the table, turned around, grabbed my cock and balls in her hands and while caressing me said that we would get there. Then she reached up taking my face in her hands and gave me a kiss telling me how much she enjoyed what we were doing and how she looked forward to the finished product.

We picked up where we left off. Now Judy was caressing herself. I had to remind her to make love to the camera and not get lost in her own pleasure. As she became more aroused her nipples hardened. I had mentioned earlier that when they did they became fat buttons. They also have pronounced dimples. Surrounded by outsized areoles crowned with little bumps and pebbly, they are lovely. Being a redhead they are pink. They rest on full breasts that now at thirty-seven were starting to sag a little. Not pendulous but enough for them to have a mind of their own when she moved.

I guess I was spending too much time on them; taking pictures that filled the frame with them because Judy asked if I liked her breasts? "Of course, I like them. I'm a man aren't I?" Well, that was the wrong thing to say.

"Thanks a lot. You know that was a left-handed compliment at best. Would you say the same thing if my breasts were misshapen and of different sizes? You know, I'm very happy with my breasts and think they're one of my better features."

Uh, oh. This had the potential for souring the mood and ruining what we were trying to achieve. You have to move fast in these situations so that anything you say or do doesn't come across as premeditated or insincere. I said, "Sweetheart, I love your breasts. They're so inviting that it's hard not to want to caress and arouse them." I had never called her Sweetheart before! Was it the Viagra or was it a heartfelt sentiment?

I also got the sense that she felt I had not been reciprocating in kind. To this point including the workup to the toga incident she had been the one being forward and I had been the recipient of her ministrations, the dressing room episode not withstanding. I had to go slow here or things could have gotten out of hand. I came from behind the camera and knelt in front of her. I leaned forward and kissed her then held one breast and then the other kissing each in turn. Then I played my tongue over each nipple before sucking them. Leaning back I told her she was gorgeous and that I agreed with her that her breasts were one of her best features.

I had been on a roll until that last statement. I should have let it go agreeing with her because next she asked, "What are my other good features?" These mood swings were typical female. Trying to keep up and keep it light I said,

"Honey, every picture I take is of one of your best features." I had never called her Honey before! "In fact, there is nothing about you I would change. You are everything a dream girl is made of." I had almost said 'my dream girl.' That was close. After all, I had daughters her age. Too late in life I came to understand that sex and love are separate. I did not want to promote a romantic relationship with this woman. I already had a woman in my life that I loved. I did not want or need another. However, the likelihood that this could evolve into a sex-based relationship was becoming more and more real with every passing moment.

My actions and comments gave Judy pause. She knew we were on the brink of going somewhere new and she wanted to make sure it was in the right direction. She struck just the right note by telling me, "Thanks, Jon. I know you mean that." Her mood pendulum had swung back. Thank God!

We were playing a dangerous game here. Admitting to attraction and affection without making commitments. It was as if we had made an unwritten agreement that promised more without demanding more. In hindsight I think what was going on here was her overcoming her anxieties. We were setting ourselves up for a sexual encounter and each of us were dealing with it in our own way. I had already decided that if anything were to happen it would be her doing. I guess she understood this at some level. It placed a burden on her that found relief in her mood swings.

I returned to the camera and said I wanted one more pose before she took the dress off. We were getting afternoon light now and I wanted her to lie down but up on the elbow nearest the camera with her head thrown back and her other arm raised with that hand running through her hair. Eyes closed. Her far leg should be cocked with the dress falling away toward her hip. Her near leg was straight with her toes extended and pussy exposed. I would be shooting down on an angle to get her breasts and pussy in frame. Not terribly original but still very erotic. With afternoon light and the lights I had placed I wanted her hair and pubic hair bathed in light. I used a backlight to add to the available light. As she struck the pose and worked out the details she said, "This will be it for today. We'll pick up where we leave off and try morning light tomorrow. Oh, and by the way, I'm not taking the dress off until you drop the shorts. I want to use you for inspiration. Got it?" With that she shook her hair out and raked her pubic hair to capture more light and then posed. It was one of the pictures that we put on the Internet.

( The Seduction (

The next morning I was puttering around the kitchen between the table and coffee pot when Judy knocked on the patio door. She was wearing a short denim skirt on her hips and a t-shirt. It was one of those large armhole, scooped neckline sleeveless things that hugs and accentuates every feature. Her nipples were poking out and her areoles crinkly. You didn't have to be a rocket scientist to know that she had conquered her demons and was content with her direction. I took a deep breath and told myself that today was the day and boy, oh boy wasn't it great to be alive?

She came in and we had coffee while reviewing the previous afternoon's shots. Much as before, there was some laughing, hugging and the occasional kiss to underscore our reactions to different shots. Two things were different this time. First, she almost always kept her nearest hand on my arm, wrist, hand and sometimes my knee. Yes, her near breast found its way to my arm as she hugged and kissed me. Second, I kissed her after we got to the last picture of the previous day's shoot telling her it was my favorite. She said she liked it too and that there would be more of that quality today.

We went out, she dropped the skirt and took the t-shirt off. Naked as the day she was born she walked over to her car and retrieved the dress. Dropping it over her head she adjusted the folds as it hung from her hips. Coming back to the set she shook her hair out and then struck previous day's pose in reverse to bath in the morning light. It was a little cooler in the morning giving her goose bumps. I couldn't wait to see how that added to the shot.

Before setting up for the next shot I asked if she had ever considered trimming her pubic hair back to make her pussy more visible. She said that she had but given it little thought. Then she asked, "Do men have a preference?

"I think it's an individual thing. Surely there are men that like it one way and others that don't. Bill's shaved himself. Do you like it?"

"He doesn't shave himself. I do. Not that I'm complaining. It generally leads to something else. Anyway, back to me. What's your preference?"

"I like a bald pussy; at most a little stubble on the lips. I am not a particular fan of highly stylized patches of pubic hair."

"You know shaving yourself to create a look requires a lot of maintenance keeping it that way. I only trim myself to keep it manageable. If we go in this direction you're asking me to spend even more time making myself look good than I already do." I think she was fishing for another compliment. I declined.

"Hey, if it doesn't work out you can always let it grow back. Who knows, maybe Bill would like you clean shaven?"

"Okay, let's do it. Do you have shaving cream and a blade I can use?"

"Yes. While you're at it, shave your legs, again, too. With this low angle morning light stubble and every hair will show. Give your underarms another pass just to make sure. If we go with this in the long run we should get you some cream to smooth out the bumps. If you want to spend the money you can get waxed or a laser treatment and then it'll be zero maintenance"

Judy went to 'her' bathroom and re-appeared 15 minutes later. Running her hands over herself she said, "Smooth as a baby's ass."

To keep the ribaldry going I said, "I'll be the judge of that." Then I said, "You know, I have to believe it's hard to contort yourself sufficient to get yourself down there. Let me take a look and touch you up where needed."

She said, "Okay." Then she held my stare with her own, thinking about what we were about to do and said, "This will be different. Who knows, I could get to like someone shaving me."

The only place where this could be done comfortably was on a bed. She hopped on the spare bed and stuck a leg out. I had brought a flashlight in from the kitchen to simulate low angle light and took a look. It felt like a CSI crime scene and she was the victim. The only thing missing was the blood. A touch-up here and there, and her legs and thighs were done.

Now she laid back and raised her near knee and spread her legs resting her thigh on my leg. Remember Judy only had the cotton dress on and it was bunched at her hips. Before I went any further I gave her a look implicitly asking permission to get closer to her than anyone else had since she married Bill ten years ago, my few excursions notwithstanding. A potentially tense moment passed when she propped herself up on her elbows, looked at me smiling and said, "Okay, Tiger, let's get this over with. I know its hard work but we can does this." Then she laid back and put her arms over her head. Here she was in a completely open and submissive position with a smile on her face and her eyes shut. Her nipples were plump buttons so I knew she was aroused. I put the flashlight down, shifted forward placing my hands to her sides, leaned down and kissed her. She opened her eyes and gave me a smoldering look.

I said, "Thanks, this could have been really awkward." I leaned down and kissed her again. Then it was back to the business at hand. She had done a good job on her vulva. Even so I enjoyed rolling her outer lips in my fingers. She did, too. The further down I went the more odd hairs I trimmed. Then I had her roll on her side away from me and pull her uppermost leg toward her chest. Spreading the cheeks of her ass and bending over I got a good look at the skin between her pussy and her bottom. I admit a weakness and special fondness for this part of the female anatomy, and so, I leaned further down and kissed it. Being that close to her I inhaled her scent and almost lost it. Then I felt her hand on my cheek.

She said, "That was nice but we'll never get through our day if you keep this up. Almost done?" Her voice had a catch in it telling me she was having a hard time not losing it herself. I shaved around her anus and got the little tuft of hair that often grows above it and then I was done. I went to my bathroom for a washcloth and one of my wife's lotions. Returning I found Judy luxuriating in a totally open position on her back. As before, her arms were laying above her head on the pillow, her eyes were closed and she had a smile on her face. Her nipples were standing proud. Different now was the flushed, warm glow she had on her face and chest. I wiped her down and then massaged the lotion into her legs, thighs and underarms. Then I massaged her pussy and backside. It became more of a caress by the time I finished. Judy was making barely audible sounds and moving to my touch. Their frequency and intensity were increasing and we were on the verge of something by the time I finished. It was then that I snuck a fingertip into her ass and another into her vagina and then rubbed them together. She started rhythmically rotating her hips and said, "Oh, boy" to that and then said, "I am so glad you like my ass." I licked one finger and gave her the other.

Good to go we went outside to start the naked part of the shoot. Judy dropped the dress and started going through her poses. After a few minutes she stopped and said, "Hey, I thought the deal was that you would be naked as well. I'm not going to do a damn thing more until you take your clothes off. Well?" With that she went naked through the patio doors, refilled her coffee mug and returned outside. Then, "Hey, did you take your Viagra?"

I got down to my boxer shorts and said, "It doesn't really matter going any further until the Viagra kicks in."

"How long ago did you take it?"

"Let me put it this way, it'll be at least another half hour before help arrives. In the mean time, let's take advantage of the morning light and get some shots."

She resumed posing but now was taking the role of the aggressor; working the camera. She was threatening the camera with all the things she was going to do. For example, "I'm going to fuck you so long and hard that we'll need EMS to revive you." "Your dick is mine, Cowboy. You can have it back when I'm done with it." "I noticed you liked my ass. Do you like it enough to lick it, suck it and fuck it?" And on, and on, and on.

I had never heard her talk that way before. Even though we had agreed that she would play to the camera I had assumed it would be a softer, more seductive approach. While it did not have the effect on me that she might have desired it was transforming her before my eyes. No longer the sweet, almost too precious to touch for fear of hurting her, Judy. Now she was becoming a tiger stalking her victim, the camera and, by extension, me. Lunges at the camera. Sharply twisting her head toward the camera that made her hair wild. Arms and hands struck in erotic poses to accentuate each.

It was now becoming her shoot. She was directing as well as posing. Then her poses transitioned into being sexually explicit and pornographic. Thrusting her hips forward she grabbed her breasts so that they looked tortured and yelled into the lens. She finger fucked herself and them licked them all the while cursing at me. She made martial art moves such as kicks to the side that raised her leg high above the lens looking as if she was going to straddle the camera. Was I looking at a totally charged sexual alter ego, was she letting herself go and acting out a fantasy or was it really her at some level?

Well, you can only run around trying to capture this kind of action for so long before her intensity and raw sexuality wore down any pretense I had toward maintaining a professional demeanor. I started getting into it at some point as well. I don't know when it happened exactly but the boxer shorts came off and I had a respectable erection. I started making lewd gestures myself and cursing her to evoke responses as much as releasing some of the tension and lust I was feeling. It was exciting. It was troubling.

After a half hour or so of this high intensity simulated sex she lunged at the camera and pushed it aside. Grabbing my head in her hands she kissed me forcing my mouth open she cleaned my teeth with her tongue before seeking out my tongue. She bit my lips and tongue, spit into my mouth and then sucked our saliva into her mouth before swallowing it. This was really intense.

Her hands wrapped around my neck and held me tight as she ground her body into mine. Her nipples bore into my chest and I could feel the fleshy fullness of her breasts. Her stomach didn't quite match up with mine but rubbed it against my dick and scrotum. She dry humped my thigh only she wasn't so dry. She had worked herself into a frenzy, and soaking wet, she rubbed her juices on me. There weren't many erogenous zones she hadn't attacked and it had the desired effect.

I wasn't just standing there while this was going on, no sir. I was trying to saturate and overload my senses with her essence. I admit to having shut my eyes for much of this wild dance that heightened the sensitivity of my remaining senses. I drew in her scent and perfumes. They were intoxicating. My kisses roamed over her face paying particular attention to her eyes, ears and neck. And, yes, I spit in her mouth and sucked it back into mine. Swallowed it, too. More than once.

My hands were busy alternately holding her back and ass and pulling her into me while all the while rubbing her backside. Every now and then I would grab her breast hard until she swooned. When this happened I would bend down taking a nipple into my mouth and bite hard. And then suck and then bite, again.

My hands would sometimes make it down to her pussy to feel her moistness. With my fingers lubricated I made my way to her clitoris. I tried not to abuse it but failed. She screamed and tossed her head back and forth. I removed my hand and grabbed the cheeks of her ass pulling her up onto me. My dick was now resting on her pussy when I forced one of my fingers into her ass. I started dry humping her. Her body became rigid and she held it for a moment. Slowly rubbing her pussy on my dick she shuddered and said, "Oh, God." Then she told me not to stop. At this point I had to set her down or we would have toppled over.

It was almost comical. We were grabbing, caressing, and holding each other in a desperate attempt to maintain our aroused state as we shifted to our knees and then the ground. I continued kissing her as I traveled from her lips to her breasts then her abdomen and finally her pussy. She was surging and rotating her hips while holding my head fast to her. I licked and tasted her vagina and clitoris. I sucked her urethra and then her clitoris, again. All the while my arms were under her ass with my hands on her breasts rolling her nipples between my thumbs and fore fingers. She tensed and then shuddered, again. And then shuddered, again.

Next, I brought her legs up. She pulled her knees to her chest and curved her back. I got on my haunches and pulled her back onto me and then up so that her bottom was staring at me. I bent down and bit her making sure that my front teeth were in her vaginal opening and my bottom teeth on her anus. Running my tongue over her I kissed her between both for the second time that day and then moved to her anus. In that position my nose was buried in her vagina. If I did nothing else her undiluted scent was overloading my olfactory senses sending wave after wave of her aphrodisiac to my brain. Her juices coated my nose and lips sustaining her scent.

I ran my lips around her anus and tasted her. Liking what was there I pushed my tongue in, licking and sucking for all I was worth. I kissed her and then let her go. She fell away from me and I lay down beside her. She was breathing heavily with her chest, neck and face flushed as she heaved. She said, "Jon, this is good. This is very good. I want everything you have to give. Take everything I have. It's all yours."

One of the very few benefits of growing old is increased staying power. Sure, I had generated some clear lubricant that comes before an ejaculation but there can be a long interval between the two. Had I been younger I would have cum long ago but I was still hanging in there. Judy reversed positions and took me into her mouth alternately sucking and licking my dick. I played with her pussy lightly rubbing her clitoral hood back and forth. Long ago her clitoris had hardened begging for attention. I encouraged it to stay that way occasionally taking it between my thumb and forefinger.