All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 03'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great

I'm waiting for part 4 now - well done.

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
delicious!

Curse those darn kids coming in and out.

Love Louise, she's a delight.

Keep it up.

eric shawn

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Great So Far

I am really liking this story, the seduction is slow and well played out, cannot wait to see how far they take it. . . Please post more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

You describe things so well and pay attention to critical details. I'm looking forward to more play between Louise and Jayme. The emotional undertones are very sexy.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Titty fucking big boobs is awesome! I'm glad it didn't take long for the seduction to happen.

jkthekatjkthekatover 4 years ago
Great!

get used to it J- Just great!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

Warms my heart as much as my groin. I know this is fantasyland, but there is something fundamentally real about the way two people can suddenly go deep, from polite conversation to real sexual connection. And I feel every moment of the actual sex, every millimetre of skin contact, and the deep overflowing of joy of coming in such a heavenly place. The image of her simply flipping up her top and going back to mundane tasks around the house, with cum all over her breasts, has stayed with me for weeks. So satisfying to be so hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it - tittyfucking is second only to actual fucking for me in terms of pleasure; sadly my wife does not share my enthusiasm for it (or any other act, for that matter). I have for the past few years been wracking my brain trying to think of someone discreet, whom I could approach with a scenario similar to this one.

LioninWinter_vanLioninWinter_van3 months ago

This is the last of your posted stories that I've read. I've liked all of your stories very much. All the main characters in your other stories are decent people who I as a reader can relate to in a positive way. With this story I'm having serious problems with your main character. He's an asshole. He talks about how Ross and Louise are his friends, how generous they are towards him, how much both of them care for him. And how does the protagonist repay the kindness of his friends? He launches a manipulative plan to seduce Louise knowing full well his is totally betraying both Ross and Louise and their two young kids. His actions could lead to the break-up of their marriage. But he doesn't care. He only cares about himself and damn what happens as a result of his manipulation. I don't know where this story is going yet, but even if Ross turns out to be Satan incarnate and the protagonist rescues Louise from a fate worse than death, it doesn't change the fact that he is a selfish, deceitful, manipulative, calculating SOB at heart. Knowing this, I just can't feel anything for him but gross distaste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...