The Seduction of Louise Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a final gasp and shudder, I held myself still, gasping for breath. I released her head and she looked up at me. Bright spots of color highlighted each of her cheekbones, and I knew the experience had moved her emotionally.

"Are you all right?" She asked, her eyes showing her concern.

I smiled down at her. "Yes." I gasped, "God, Yes...very much so."

She smiled up at me and embraced me, pulling me tightly against her. "Good." She said, "I'm glad...Wow, Jamie...you really let go when you cum, don't you."

We released one another and I sat back onto her lap, letting her breasts fall away. I looked down to see my semen glistening wetly against her flesh and several long streams of semen running from her cleavage down over her stomach.

"God, Louise." I said, still breathing heavily, "That was...absolutely...incredible."

She smiled up at me warmly and was about to speak when the sound of the back door slamming startled us into immediate and frantic action.

I leapt from her lap and, as her daughter called to Louise from the kitchen, quickly pulled my briefs and jeans into place. I heard the soft bare footsteps approaching from the kitchen and turned away from the door, zipping my fly hurriedly.

Louise merely pulled up the front of her bathing suit and stood up. "What is it?" She asked as her daughter bounded into the room.

Her daughter began a whining litany of complaints how her brother had taken her towel and wouldn't give it back and hidden the doll she was sunbathing with. With a sigh of resignation, Louise followed her back out into the back yard where she began meting out her stern motherly discipline and calmed the situation through compromise.

I remained in the living room, flopping onto the sofa and sighing with relief. That had been way too close and the adrenaline was still coursing through me. I smiled though, it had been every bit as wonderful as I had ever imagined, and I was exceptionally proud of myself for making it happen. God, the reality of her breasts had been more incredible than I had ever imagined. I was pleased that it had all not been just a figment of my fertile imagination, blown all out of proportion after that all too fleeting glimpse I had had all those weeks ago.

I was also very pleased by Louise's level of participation. She had not just sat passively by while I used her for my own gratification, she had, to my great surprise, even taken my cock in her hand and stroked me. I thought that, coupled with the dramatic rise of color to her cheekbones, to be rather exceptionally positive indications that the pleasurable aspects of our little intimacy were not mine alone.

I heard the kitchen door close once more and the tread of Louise's bare feet as she crossed the kitchen. I stood and was about to open the living room blinds once more as she entered. She smiled warmly and held her arms out to me as she approached.

I stepped into her embrace, slipping my arms about her ample waist as her arms went about my neck and she pulled me to her. As her plush body pressed into mine, I felt a distinct pull in my briefs as my cock responded to the sensuality of her against me.

"Hey, She said softly into my ear, "I'm glad we did that." She said softly into my ear, "I didn't know what to expect...but, that was really nice."

"Thank you for letting me do it," I returned, kissing her cheek lightly, "For making my dream come true."

She released me and pulled away slightly, keeping only her hands around the back of my neck. "Okay..." She said, smiling up at me, "Now be honest...How was it for you really? Was it just like your dream? Was it just like you imagined it would be?"

I shook my head and smiled.

"No?" She asked, arching her brows sadly.

"God, Louise," I said, "The feeling was so much more intense than I ever imagined it would be." Her smile broadened. "I'm glad." She said, "I was hoping that you wouldn't be disappointed after having your dream seem so nice."

"What about you?" I asked, caressing the swell of her hips lightly with my hands, "Was it at least an okay experience for you?"

Her eyes widened and she smiled broadly. "Okay? Oh, it was way more than just okay. It was such an amazing feeling when you came...It really surprised me how really warm a man's cum is...and I liked that feeling very much."

As she spoke I could see the color rising once more to her cheekbones. She took her hands from my neck and looked down at herself. "Oh, wow," she said, "You really let go, didn't you." I looked down and was surprised to see a large dark stain of wetness just below the bodice of her bathing suit that extended from below her cleavage to the visible dip of her navel.

"Uh oh." I said, smiling sheepishly. "We better get you cleaned up."

"You'll do no such thing." She said, backing away with her hands held protectively over her stomach. "I kind of like it just the way it is." She smiled, "It feels nice."

She turned away and opened the blinds. "We'd better go back in the kitchen so I can keep an eye on the kids." She said, and I followed her to the kitchen table where we resumed our places.

"So...tell me something else." She said as she emptied the last of the coffee into our cups, "Now that you've done it, and you know what it's like to really do it...Do you think you liked it enough to ever want to do it again? Or was once enough for you?"

My heart skipped a beat. "Are you kidding?" I asked. "Louise, that was such an incredible feeling...God, yes, I'd do it again...anytime."

She smiled warmly and sipped her coffee. "The reason I asked," She said, "Is because...well, I guess I just wanted to let you know that...if you ever wanted to try it again sometime and...didn't have anyone special to...do it with, that I'd be happy to do it again with you...if you wanted me to."

I was completely astounded, and tried to keep the incredulity from my face. I could have cheerfully lived the rest of my life with only the memory of those few precious moments with her to warm me in my old age. But, not even in my wildest fantasies did I ever imagine that it might happen more than once, or, even more incredible, that Louise herself would actually suggest such a thing on her own.

"I...can't imagine..." I managed to stammer, "Anybody who would be more special than you...to share something like that with."

She smiled and I could see her cheeks flushing once more. "Thank you." She said, "That's very sweet. And...I guess...you'll let me know then, if the urge suddenly strikes you.

I returned her smile. "All right." I said, "It's a deal...as soon as the urge strikes me..." I stood up and held my hand out to her. "Okay," I said, "I'm ready."

She laughed aloud and slapped my hand away. "I didn't mean right this second." She said.

"Damn." I said, snapping my fingers and shaking my head.

"Well..." She said, "Unless you're really serious."

I sat back down and laughed with her, to let her know my offer was purely in jest. As much as I would have dearly loved to have those beautiful breasts exposed in front of me once more, I thought it much too soon for me physically. I would most likely be able to cum, but not without some physical effort, and I definitely didn't want to ever cause her any discomfort.

She smiled and sipped her coffee once more. "I hear it's supposed to be another nice day again tomorrow," She said, "So...the kids'll probably want to spend it outside with the pool again...just like today."

I smiled. "It's a date." I said.

She nodded and smiled, "All right." She said softly, the color rising on her cheeks once more.

"Geez, it's getting late," She said glancing at the wall clock, "Would you be a dear and round up my kids while I change clothes? Ross should be home pretty soon and I need to get dinner started."

"Absolutely." I said, jumping up to do as she wished.

12