All Comments on 'The Seduction of Louise Ch. 05'

by Jaymie_dee

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
h4rd c0ckh4rd c0ckalmost 20 years ago
Fantastic story

Very good series. The anticipation of her slow fall from fidelity is excruciatingly delicious. Please write in more detail as she makes excuses to go further each step of the way. And please lend a couple paragraphs to her ultimate indiscretion. I also love the tension you build by having them in a setting where they may get caught. And then how she loves the feeling of his cum in her cloths afterwards.

Excellent story. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
very hot

i can't thank you enough for writing this story. it keeps getting better. please write more. very hot!

eric shawn listoeric shawn listoalmost 20 years ago
Very Nice.

What can I say? I'm hooked.

I love this relationship. Louise is perfectly drawn. A wonderful character.

eric shawn

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

It was so hot that Louise came too!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 4 years ago

So true about the thrill of watching somebody else masturbate for the first time!

Blueman5410Blueman5410over 2 years ago

I know this is an older story and I am very tardy in my reading of it....but I love the way you build the characters and plot in your stories. So entertaining!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaymie_dee@Jaymie_dee
A huge thank you to everyone who has read my attempts at erotic stories, and especially those who have commented and left positive feedback. Believe me, your support means more to me than I have words to express. I am completely amazed to see that my multi-chaptered story "Th...