The Seduction of Mrs Walsh Ch. 04

Story Info
Mike branches out from his landlady.
9.3k words
4.71
57.3k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

In the earlier chapters of this story. Mike is seduced by his landlady, Mrs. Mary Walsh (a widow) and they start to have a relationship which experiences a slight detour for Mike when he sleeps with a co-worker. If you like this you can go back and read the first three chapters as well. As always I hope you enjoy it and I am very appreciative of the time you take to read my stories.

Things were interesting over the next couple of months as we moved into fall. Mary seemed to be very moody and I couldn't figure out what to do or say to her. It was almost like she was trying to put the genie back in the bottle. I couldn't really get her to open up about it, yet, somehow, our friendship continued to stay intact for the most part. We couldn't talk about what we had done or where we were going with our relationship as those topics appeared to be off-limits. I wasn't sure if we were going to move forward and we were kind of treading water except there was no more sex. Quite honestly, it was getting a little draining, and I began thinking about moving on and out.

Figuring that I needed to try to keep things simple, I kept coming up with excuses for Jennifer, my coworker who was my age, before we finally had "the talk". I gave her the" I want to be friends" line and told her that I thought it would complicate things to be romantically involved with a co-worker. She told me to go perform an anatomically impossible act on myself and said she never wanted to talk to me again.

Anne, Mary's best friend, was the real wild card in all of this. She came to the house quite frequently and the three of us would play cards and talk. Anne would flirt with me and I kept thinking I would love to give her a try, but knew that would only invite disaster. Seeing as she was also a widow, I was afraid of the same thing happening. She definitely though was a lot more level headed and even keeled than Mary, or at least she seemed to me to be that way. If nothing else, Anne seemed to keep Mary centered. Oh, and she had a great body too.

I went home for Thanksgiving for about a week and when I came back, Mary announced to me that she was going to go to her home in Florida for a few months. She liked to go to Florida for the winter months and so she asked me if I would be willing to watch the house for her. Things seemed to be a little more strained between us when I returned from my trip, and she finally admitted to me that she had been doing a lot of thinking and hoped that perhaps a break would allow us to get to a good place. She really liked me, she said but she felt that we had moved a bit too fast and I got the message that she was putting the brakes on. She also said that while she enjoyed my company, she also needed to sort things out in her head. I figured that this might be the beginning of the end and that I would probably be looking for a new place to live when she came back in late March. The relationship, if there ever really was any, was pretty much over. At least we would have some time apart for a few months.

She left on a Monday which was also the first of December. It was a cold wintry kind of day and I sat down and put my feet up in the living room on the table which I would never do if Mary were there. I took a pull from my beer and turned on the TV when the doorbell rang. I got up and went and opened the door, figuring it was a UPS delivery or something.

"Hi there, Mike," she said.

Standing in front of me was Anne, dressed in a black knee-length skirt with red sweater, red heels, and black nylons, wearing a long winter coat. Her breasts looked like they were pressed firmly inside her sweater.

"HI Anne, come on in, it's cold outside."

"Thanks, sweetie," she said and she gave me a big hug as she came inside and I shut the door. "I was in the area so I figured I would stop by and say hello." For anyone else, that might be a line, but Anne was a Realtor so it actually worked. Her timing was somewhat curious.

"SO where is Mary?" she asked.

"Mary left today for Florida, didn't you know?"

"Oh shoot, yes I forgot," she said.

Yeah I bet you did.

"Well I guess its good I stopped by then! That makes you like that little boy in "Home Alone," she laughed.

"Would you like a drink?" I asked her.

"Oh, I'd love a glass of wine. Did you eat yet?"

"I grabbed a sandwich on my way home so yeah, I was just sitting around. How about you?"

"I had a late lunch so I'm not hungry."

"Well, let me take your coat, and I'll get you that wine?"

"Sure, that sounds great!"

"Ok, go into the living room and I will be in there in a minute."

As I took her coat and hung it up I got a huge whiff of her scent. She smelled INCREDIBLE. Gathering my wits, I went to the kitchen, and poured her a glass of wine. Walking into the Living Room, I noticed that she had taken up a seat directly in the middle of the couch. She was seated leaning back a bit with her hands behind her, which of course accentuated even more the size of her boobs. Those have got to be 36DDs at least, I thought to myself.

I handed her the wine glass and then picked up my bottle, clinked her glass and then sat down to her right, and she turned toward me.

"So what are you going to do for the winter?" she asked me.

"Well, not much I guess. No yard work, so just making sure the snow is cleared, work, and take care of the house."

"Oh my goodness, that sounds so boring! How come a cute young man like you isn't taken?"

"Long story, I guess, Anne. Actually, I think it just comes down to not finding the right one so I have figured rather than go looking for it, it'll just happen."

"That's a good attitude, Mike, it happens when you least expect it. But remember, people aren't meant to be alone either."

I had the news on TV and we sat there for about an hour just engaging in small talk. Anne was ten years younger than Mary and her husband had died suddenly about ten years ago. Her husband too had done ok but she still liked to work and loved to be with people. Being a realtor was the perfect job for her. We talked a little about what she had been up to and she kept busy with various volunteer opportunities, but pretty much stayed clear of men. As she said, the ones that are available that are her age are available for a reason (bad) and then younger ones were too immature (although she made a point not to include me in that.)

As the time went on, I made a fire to cut the chill a bit as we continued to talk and chat about everything and nothing. I had a few more beers and she had a few more glasses of wine and by this point, she was sitting back, had kicked her heels off and had her feet up on the table as well. She also had managed to move closer to the right side of the couch where I was sitting and our legs were right next to each other on the table. As we talked, I could tell that even though she seemed like she was a great people person, she was actually kind of a loner and shy. The outgoingness was an act to keep people out. She smiled on the outside but her eyes told another story. As she drank the wine, the story came out.

She had married at the age of 19 because that was what she thought she was supposed to do. The man she married and spent most of her life with was abusive and drank too much. Their sex life suffered and they never got around to having kids. As a result of all the badness she dealt with, she had a tendency to want to make everyone happy, but she was a loyal woman who kept hoping that things would change and she struggled right up until the end to make it right. Tears began to slide down her face.

"So, you see, Mike, after he died, I figured I would never again depend on a man to make me happy and I was going to do the things I wanted to do like travel and do social things."

I sat there, stunned, not knowing what to do or say. This woman was bearing her soul to me and had put it all out there. I pulled her into me and held her.

"Anne, you are one of the nicest and most beautiful people I've ever met. I wish I had the words to say but I'm not eloquent enough."

Smiling, she looked at me with tear glistened eyes and said, "You're the first person I ever told all of that to."

She then leaned up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Thank you so much for listening to a foolish old woman whine."

"Well, you're not foolish, you're not whining, and you definitely are not old," I said.

"Aren't you sweet," she said and she snuggled in even closer, pressing her boobs all over me which of course, began to cause a reaction. I could see the top of her head and she was looking down in the general direction of my crotch, and I was hoping she didn't notice I was getting turned on. After all that she had shared, I actually felt guilty about it and just wanted to be there for her. Looking for a distraction, I offered her another wine, which she readily accepted.

"Are you trying to get me drunk?" she laughed.

"Ha ha, no, but I wanted another beer and don't want to drink alone. "

As I got up and went to the kitchen, she got up to go to the bathroom. . I got myself another beer and poured another glass of wine. Glancing at the clock, I noticed it was already 10:00.

Holy cow, buzzed on a work night. And horny too. What the hell am I doing?

I came back in and set the drinks down and sat in the corner of the couch. A minute later, Anne emerged and she had straightened out her hair a bit and freshened up her makeup. She walked in and without missing a beat; she sat down right on my lap and laughed.

"Um, are you comfortable?" I asked.

"Sure, if you are handsome."

"Just checking," I said, "You know..." and I was cut off by a hard kiss to the lips. We kissed for a minute and then came up for air, our faces inches apart, looking at each other.

"Anne, are you sure?"

"Shut up and kiss me," she said and she leaned in again.

At this point, my primal urges were overcoming my ability to think straight. We kissed deeply, as I was leaning back she with her back against the arm of the couch, her skirt pulled up about half way up her thighs. Without hesitation, I put my hand on one of her large boobs and began to squeeze and rub. A heavy sigh came from her lips as she kissed me. I continued to rub them both as our tongues fought for control.

"Holy shit, Anne," I said.

"Mmm," she answered, "I agree, holy shit."

"You have the nicest boobs," I said.

"I'm glad you like them, "she said as she lifted off her sweater, "Here, they're all yours!"

My mouth almost dropped open as her spectacular chest was revealed, held in place by a red satin bra, with two round firm bumps protruding from the middle, her nipples firmly standing out.

She dove in again and we went back to making out, our pace picking up as my hands roamed around her breasts. Her breathing was getting shallower and quicker as we made out and I slid my hand down to her nylon covered legs and began sliding it up and down her legs.

"Anne, let's go upstairs," I whispered to her.

"We're wasting time, let's go," she said and as she stood up, she squeezed the outline of my erection.

We walked arm in arm up the stairs, and she held on tight as we did so. When we got my room, I turned on the small lamp next to my bed which provided a dim light and turned around. Her standing there in her bra and skirt was the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

"Take off your clothes," she said, "I want to see you undress."

I unbuttoned and threw off my shirt as she leaned against the wall and watched me. Leaning down, I kicked off my shoes, undid my pants and let them drop right there, and then sat down and pulled off my socks before standing again, this time, wearing only my boxer briefs.

"Mmm, I like it, but that's not all of it."

"I'll let you take the rest of, now it's my turn."

Smiling, she stood and reaching behind her, she unzipped and stepped out of her skirt revealing that she was wearing her bra and black control top pantyhose with no underwear. I could also tell that she did not shave something I had not seen in a while. She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her pantyhose but I stopped her as I moved to her and put my arms around her.

"Don't, they're a huge turn on for me."

We stood next to the bed and kissed, and as we did so, we grinded together. Quickly, she reached down and pulled my underwear down and my manhood dutifully sprung out, the tip moistened with precum. She reached down and began stroking the length of it, rubbing the precum up and down the shaft as she did so.

"Oh my, is this for me?"

"What do you think?"

Silently, she slipped down to her knees and took me in her mouth. It felt so good that my knees buckled a bit and I fell back on the bed as she fell face first on the carpet. Immediately, we both began laughing and I struggled to sit up as she got up and pulled my shorts all the way off before jumping on top of me. I reached up and grabbed her ass and we dry humped, my cock separated from her pussy by the thin, silky smooth texture of her pantyhose. After a minute or two, she reached behind and undid her bra and freed her tits from their restraints. They hung there in front of me, swinging back and forth like two giant pendulous fun bags, the nipples standing out at the end of two giant areolas. Reaching up, I grabbed them and then her hips and pulled her crotch so that her legs were straddling my shoulders, her pussy inches from my face. I reached behind her and pulled her ass to me so that my face was buried in her crotch and began licking her through the material.

"Oh Mike that feels so good," she said as she began to grind herself into me. With her hands, she grabbed the headboard and shoved herself into me so hard I could barely breathe. I grabbed her pantyhose and started pulling them down and she finished taking them off. Smiling, she resumed her position on top of me and I eagerly began to lick her pussy, her pubic hair tickling my nose. Slowly, she turned around into a 69 position, and I continued to lick along the entrance to her love tunnel as she leaned forward and began stroking my engorged member. She grasped me with one hand as her mouth took me in slowly working in more and more. She was only able to get me about half way in her mouth but it was plenty as her soft lips and tongue worked on me. She caught me a couple of times on the head with her teeth and I grunted as she apologized and kept on going.

All I could see was her ass and pussy as I slowly worked a finger into her while licking her. I picked up the pace and added a second finger and her hips ground down into me. As she did that, I could tell she was really feeling it as she stopped sucking my cock but kept stroking it as her breathing got heavier, the only sounds in the room were my fingers fucking her pussy and her hand stroking up and down my length.

"Oh oh oh," she gasped, "Oh gosh, I'm cumming."

Her whole body quivered and her tits shook all over the place as her orgasm overcame her. Her juices were flowing heavily. Quickly, I moved up and mounted her from behind, and she was so wet, I slid about half way in with no resistance.

"Ungh," she grunted, "Work it in slowly baby; it's been a long time."

Grabbing her hips, I slowly began working myself in and out as she moved to meet each thrust, and after a minute, I was in to the hilt. She was a little of short of breath as I continued to slide in and out of her, and my balls were lightly tapping her ass on the down stroke. I leaned down over her back and kissed her and bit her ear as I reached around and grabbed at her tits which were moving like they had a mind of their own.

"Oh yes, oh yes, Mike, do it, do it."

With that, I could no longer hold back, and I began to lose it, shooting my load inside of her. I moved my hands to grab her hips to hold myself in as she was bouncing all over the place as I was cumming, and she actually was moving so much, I fell out and shot a couple of streams on her ass. I continued to fire away as my cock slid up and down the outside of her ass crack. Bent over her, I held her and caressed her and she turned her head to the side as we kissed.

We caught our breath after a minute, and pulled back the covers and got into the bed. I lay on my back with her on her side, her arm draped over me. I was a little concerned because she hadn't said anything so I broke the silence.

"Are you ok?"

"Are you kidding me?" she asked. "I'm more than ok, that was fantastic! I haven't had sex in so long and," her voice going soft into a whisper, "I've never been done it like that before. "

Not knowing how to respond to that, I ignored it, "It was fantastic, Anne, very passionate."

"Mmm and it feels so good to be here in your arms."

"Well it is kind of late sweetie, why don't you just stay with me?"

"That sounds great but get me up early. I don't want the neighbors getting up and going to work and seeing my car there."

"Ok, I'll set the alarm for 6," I said as I reached over, set the alarm on my phone, and then kissed her goodnight as we fell asleep in each other's arms.

I was awakened to the sound of my alarm going off. I reached over and shut it off and noticed that Anne was not lying in bed but in fact was moving around, putting together her clothes.

"Good morning, Anne."

Smiling, she walked over and kissed me, "Good morning, sunshine."

She was zipping up her skirt in the back, and was standing in front of me with just her bra and skirt on, holding her pantyhose which she threw at me.

"I'm going to leave these with you so you can think about me when I'm not here," she laughed.

"You're not getting them back," I chuckled, "By the way, I love the view. But if you are trying to be discrete in getting out of here, going out dressed like that is not discrete, although I kind of like it."

Leaning over, she kissed me on the lips and said, "I'll talk to you later."

"Here, let me get up."

"No hon, I can let myself out. Bye," she said and left.

I lay back on my pillow with my arms behind my head looking at the ceiling. I was definitely on a natural high. What a fantastic night with a fantastic woman.

Careful, Mike, don't go too crazy here.

I heard her let herself out and I went downstairs and made some coffee and then trudged back upstairs to take a shower. As I let the water wash over me, so many thoughts were going through my head, especially the excitement that comes with that feeling that you get the first time you make love to someone. I couldn't stop thinking about her while I showered and ended up jerking off before I turned off the water and got dressed.

It was about noon that day when my cell phone rang. My heart skipped a beat when I noticed that it was Anne.

"Well hello there," I said.

"Hi, you," she responded, "Am I catching you at a good time?"

"Sure, I was just getting ready to run out to get something to eat. How are you?"

"I'm ok," she said, "My morning was a bit rough because some evil man made me drink too much last night."

"Oh no," I responded, "Guess you should stay away from him then."

"Yeah, but what fun would that be?"

"I know what you mean; he did the same thing to me too. So what do I owed the pleasure of this call?

"Nothing other than I wanted to hear your voice and let you know I have not been able to get you out of my mind today, "she said.

"Really?" I replied, "Who is this again?" We both laughed and then I said, "Me too, Anne. All day."

"So what are you doing later?" she asked.

"Well, I am going to go work out after work and then probably get home around 6 and after that, nothing really, how about you?"

"I have a couple of late showings so I won't get off until around 7."

"Do you want me to make dinner for you?" I asked.

"Dinner? You can cook?" she laughed, "Where the heck have you been all my life? No, I will be having a late lunch with some other brokers so I'm good."

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers