The Seduction of Mrs Walsh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well what do you say, do you want to stay for the end of the movie or do you want to go?"

"What movie?" she said.

"That's my girl," I said, "Besides; do you know how much I want you right now?"

"She saved you," she said.

"How's that?"

"I was about thirty seconds from jumping on top of you."

"Damn, that's going to reflect on her tip."

A few minutes later the waitress came by and thanked us and quickly left after dropping off the check and my card. I signed it and gave her a pretty big tip. We got up, I grabbed our coats and we walked out past the bar and the waitresses who were at one corner talking amongst themselves. Neither one of us made eye contact and we walked out with our heads down laughing all the way out the door to the parking lot. We got in the car and drove away, heading back to Anne's house.

"Drive carefully, Mike," she said, "but don't waste any time. And keep your eyes on the road mister."

I did as instructed but was completely distracted by the thought of the beautiful woman sitting next to me and what I wanted to do to her. We pulled up to her house and got out and she opened the door and we walked in. As she closed and locked the door, she threw her coat on the coat rack by the door and came to me. Jumping up in my arms, she surprised me by wrapping her legs around me her arms around my neck, kissing me rapidly all over my neck and face. As she held on, I shrugged my suit jacket off and held her ass, and walked over to the couch carrying her. Unwrapping herself from me, we stood together, as she literally ripped open my shirt, buttons flying everywhere as she slipped her hands underneath my undershirt, pulling it up over my head and flinging it across the room. I grabbed the bottom of her sweater and in one motion, pulled it off of her, and dropped it, revealing a black satin bra. I began fumbling for the zipper to her skirt and she pushed my hand away to do it herself, and as she did so, I kicked off my shoes and undid my belt and zipper and quickly shed my pants as she stepped forward, pushing me back and stepping out of her skirt as it fell to the floor. She stood before me wearing a black garter belt with black stockings and her black heels still on. Reaching for my underwear, she bent over and pulled them off, kissing my dick as she got back up to kiss me. I pulled her close as we kissed and as I put my hands on her ass, I realized something was missing...

"Holy shit, you're not wearing any underwear!"

"That's not all, handsome," she said.

I slid my hand to her pussy as she grabbed my hardon and I realized that she had also shaved her pussy.

"Oh my God, when did this happen?"

"You like? I got waxed today as a surprise."

"I love it," I said as I penetrated her with my finger, her juices flowing as not only was her pussy wet but also the upper inside of her thighs. Pushing her back, she sat back into the couch. She pushed herself back so that one leg was on the couch and one was hanging off and I got on my knees and began licking her, my hands rubbing up and down her stockinged legs, gently massaging the insides of her thighs. Her eyes began to roll as her head went back into the cushion of the couch, her hands rubbing her tits. I reached up and pulled her bra down to expose her nipples and she grabbed one and began licking it as I moved down to her feet. I carefully licked up her foot to her ankle and then up her leg, and once I got to the inside of her thigh, I swirled my tongue around her pussy as I fingered her clit. She then draped her other leg over my shoulder and was pulling me in to her, and the aroma of her perfume and her sweet pussy filled my nostrils. My face was covered in her juices as I pushed her on to her back on the couch spread her legs so that I could get between them. I got in a pushup position over her and looked down at her as she licked her lips and looked back at me. Without a word, I moved forward and she guided me into her. I took her legs which were spread eagled open and reaching underneath them, put them up over my shoulders, her shoes still on.

Slowly, I began to work myself in and out of her as she reached down and played with her clit. I leaned down and buried my face in between her tits as I pressed them together. Pulling back up, I kissed her as I began thrusting faster and harder.

"I want you so bad."

"YES," she moaned, "Take me. Whatever you want!"

"OH, my cock feels so good in your pussy."

"Oh yes, oh yes, do it," she cried.

I picked up the pace some more and the only sounds were my grunting and her moaning as the slap slap slap of my cock in her pussy filled the room. I turned my head first right and then left and licked her legs as I continued to push in and out of her. She was moaning and writhing as her orgasm was washing over her, and I pulled out and went down and began licking her pussy as hard as I could, pushing my tongue up into her. Her shaved pussy and thighs were completely soaked when my tongue made contact with her clit, her whole body shook violently.

"Oh God, Oh God," she moaned.

I gently nibbled on her clit as I roughly grabbed both of her boobs and pushed them together, her legs now draped over my back, as she kicked my back. After another minute, I spread her legs again and plunged in hard, and she grunted as I buried my cock in to the hilt within her. At this point, I grabbed her hips and pushed harder, faster, and deeper, and I could feel myself about to cut loose.

"Oooh, Oooh, yes," she cried, "Cum for me."

At that point, I couldn't hold back any longer and I began to erupt inside her. Pulling out, I grabbed my cock and began stroking as my ejaculation continued. Even though my cock was over her crotch, I shot a rope that flew over her head, catching her a little on the forehead as the rest hit the cushion behind her. I continued to stroke and semen continued to shoot out, covering her stomach and torso in a pull of white hot slime. Finally, the flow finished and I stuck myself back inside her as we lay there and I collapsed on top of her, her hands grabbing my ass to pull me in.

"Sweetie, you're crushing me," she said.

"Sorry, hon," I said as I rolled over to the side, and she rolled with me, my cock still inside her. Tenderly, we kissed each other and rubbed each other as I began to go soft and fell out of her. She rolled up her bra to get more comfortable, and snuggled into me.

"Wow, Mike that was incredible. That was the best I've had in a long time," she said, smiling.

"Thanks hon, I have to say the same. I can't believe how turned on I get with you. I swear you make me bigger down there."

"Mmm, I like that," she said, "I also love the way you make me feel. I love that I get you so turned on, I feel so beautiful," she said and kissed me.

"Anne, I've always dreamed of being with a woman dressed like that."

"I did it for you sweetie. I went shopping this week for a few things and then today decided that since I appear to have a man, I would go ahead and get waxed and shaved too."

"You didn't have to."

"I wanted to hon," she said as she kicked off her shoes," I also have never had sex with heels on before but I think we may have to do that some more. You make me feel special and slutty all at the same time."

"Well I told you what the nylons do to me."

"I know and I love it. It's harmless and I love playing into your fetish for you, it actually excites me as well. Even during the week, when I put on my pantyhose, it makes me think of you."

"Man, what did I ever do to deserve you?" I asked.

"It's not what you did but what you're going to do, " she said, as she got up and walked to the bedroom.