The Seduction of Mrs Walsh Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers

"Well, if you happen to be in the neighborhood," I said, "Why don't you stop by? "

"That sounds great," she said.

"Cool. By the way, text me when you are close and I will open the garage and you can just park in there." That should take care of nosy neighbors, I thought.

"Ok, sounds good, hon," she said, "Bye for now."

"Bye."

I pressed end on the phone and sat there at my desk with apparently a stupid grin.

"Hey Mike, what the hell are you grinning at? You look like an idiot," one of my co-workers said.

"I was thinking about your mom," I laughed.

He flipped me the bird, and laughing, walked on past my office.

Predictably, the afternoon dragged on. Once the clock hit 4, I was flying out the door and headed over to the gym for a good workout. I did a half hour of cardio and then went over to do some lifting. As I lay down on the bench doing some lifting, I caught a glimpse of a tight little ass in pink yoga pants standing behind the bench. When I got done with my set, I sat up and looked at Jennifer standing there, soaked with sweat from her own workout, wearing her hair in a ponytail, her hands on her hips. The outline of her nipples were visible through her workout bra.

"Hi Jennifer," I said.

"Hi Mike, how are you?"

"I'm well thanks how about yourself?"

"Good. Aren't you usually a morning workout person?"

"Yeah, but I skipped the last few days so I figured I better drag myself in here."

"I hear you," she said.

We stood there for a second politely smiling at each other before she finally opened her mouth.

"Mike, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for how we ended things. You were being honest with me and we didn't owe each other anything .."

If you only knew.

"Jennifer, it's ok, I deserved it. I acted like a jerk after we, uh, you know, and..."

"Tell you what, let's just call it even and go back to at least being friends again."

"Ok, Jenn, that sounds good."

We shook hands and then quickly hugged and she said goodbye. I could not take my eyes off of that tight ass and immediately felt guilty. I couldn't help but wonder about the timing, and shook my head. Looking at the clock, I figured I needed to get moving so I left and went home. I showered and decided to put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and then slapped together a quick salad. My heart was starting to race at the thought of seeing Anne again. I cleaned up everything, grabbed a bottle of water, and went to the living room and turned on the TV. My phone almost immediately buzzed and it was a text from Anne telling me she was a couple of minutes out. I opened the garage door and went back to wait.

I heard the car pull up and the sound of the garage door close. A minute later, I heard the inside door to the garage open and close and what sounded like something being set down on the floor.

"Hey, in here, Anne," I said as I stood up.

"Ok, let me just hang up my coat."

She walked in and as I expected, she looked gorgeous. She was wearing a grey tweed skirt which was a couple of inches above the knee, a black button down long sleeve blouse, and black tights with black heels. She walked over and we hugged tightly and then exchanged a kiss on the lips and maintained our embrace.

"You look fantastic, Anne," I said, "I'm sorry I look like a slob."

"Thanks, Mike, and you look fine to me," she said smiling.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll take a cup of coffee."

"No sweat it'll only take a second with the Keurig. Cream and sugar?"

"Sure."

I kissed her on the cheek and walked into the kitchen to make the coffee. After a couple of minutes I came back in to the living room. She was curled up in one corner of the couch, her shoes off, and her legs up under her as she smiled at me. I handed her the coffee and then sat down next to her.

"So you had a long day, Anne, how are you feeling?"

"A little tired but I feel like I am starting to get a second wind. I do know that I'm too old to be drinking heavily on a work night."

"You and me both," I said, "I was dragging most of the day and even when I went to the gym I was sweating profusely."

Sitting together, we talked about each other's days, the weather, basically just some small talk. It felt weird and comfortable all at the same time. Mary had only been gone a little over 24 hours and I had already slept with her best friend. And, to top it all off, I run into Jenn who decides to let bygones be bygones and wants to re-establish a relationship again.

"Penny for your thoughts, hon," Anne said.

"Oh nothing, just that I had been thinking about you all day."

"I like the sound of that because so have I."

"Smiling, she sat up a little and setting down her coffee cup, she took my hand in hers.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, both inside and out. You're smart, warm, caring, funny, sexy, just about any adjective I can think of. And it scares me a little to admit that because I sound like an idiot."

Her face looked a little shocked and she looked down for a moment, still holding my hand. When she looked up at me, there were tears forming in her eyes."

"That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard in my life," she said.

"Well, I mean, I sound like a love-struck teenager and,"

Cutting me off, she said, "You want to talk love-struck teenager? I have done nothing but daydream about being with you all day. You make me feel so special and no man has ever made me feel more beautiful than you did last night. I am so relieved to hear you say that."

"Are we crazy?" I asked.

"No, but if we are, at least we're being that way together."

"So what now?"

"Let's just take it as it comes and not question it," she said besides, I'm too old to play games. I'm just going to go with it."

We leaned into each other and kissed each other deeply, and then touched noses and stared at each other for a moment.

"Take me to bed," she said.

As we walked out of the living room, she walked over by the door to the garage to retrieve an overnight bag.

"Well, I figured I would be prepared this time," she said looking at me, "And shut up about it or you may end up sleeping alone."

"I'm not saying a word," I replied.

I let her go first as we walked up the stairs.

"By the way, I Iove watching you walk up the stairs."

"You are such a pervert," she said laughingly.

When we got into the bedroom, she immediately laughed as she looked at my dresser and saw her pantyhose that she had thrown at me were there.

"Wow, looking up women's dresses and now lingerie on your dresser? You really are a pervert. I should get out of here now."

She dropped her bag and walked over to me as I stood by the end of the bed. I put my arms around her waist and pulled her to me as her arms went around my neck and we kissed. Surprisingly, her hand went immediately to my crotch and quickly unzipped me and had her hand inside my pants as I was grabbing her ass, both of us swaying and grinding together.

"I like a woman who knows what she wants," I said.

"Good," she said, "It makes things easier."

With that, we passionately began pulling each other's clothes off, she unbuttoning her blouse while I shed my t shirt, stopping only to kiss, and then going back and removing the rest of our clothing, After a minute, we stood naked in front of each other, my hard cock sticking straight out as she rubbed her breasts after taking off her bra. I leaned down and took one in my mouth and began licking all around it, sucking it into my mouth as I rolled her the nipple on her other breast between my thumb and forefinger. I stood up and she let go of me, getting on the bed and motioning me to come to her. I lay down beside her and we kissed, my hands roaming around her boobs while her hand went down and began fondling my balls and rubbing my cock which had already gotten completely stiff.

"Holy cow, you're already hard," she said.

"You do it to me. You excite me so much."

"Let's hope it stays that way," she said as she kissed me and continued to stroke me.

I let my fingers wander down to her pussy and began to rub lightly around her clit as I could feel the heat and moisture from her pussy. She was already getting wet as I played with her labia and she was nodding her head back and forth as I did so. I was starting to move down to eat her when she stopped me.

"Lay back," she said in a throaty tone.

I did as she asked and watched as she moved down to my crotch. Smiling at me, she grasped my cock with one hand and began to lick it up and down.

"That feels great," I said.

After a few minutes of licking, she slid forward and taking her boobs, wrapped them around my cock and began working it between them, my cock disappearing into her massive boobs. As she did so, she licked the head of my cock, and each time she did so, it would twitch.

"Suck me, baby," I muttered, "Suck my dick."

Smiling, she leaned forward a bit and kissed the head of my cock. Then, she looked directly at me and maintained eye contact as she began to move her head up and down on me. As she did so, she cupped and played with my balls, and I reached down and grabbed her by the back of the head. She opened her mouth slightly and moaned as she continued to suck me, each time, taking more and more of my length into her mouth.

"Easy baby," she said, "Let me do it."

I eased off the pressure on her head and rested my hands there as she continued to suck me and all of a sudden, my entire cock disappeared inside her mouth as she deep throated me. She then began to pick up the pace going up and down my cock as I watched, her eyes closed as she concentrated on taking me in.

"Oh man, I'm going to cum soon," I said.

"That's the idea," she responded as she concentrated on my cock.

"I just wanted to warn you."

"It's ok, sweetie."

I lay back and closed my eyes as her mouth and tongue swirled around the head. Faster now, she bobbed her head up and down until I couldn't hold back anymore. Like a damn bursting, my hot cum began shooting in her mouth. As she felt the first salvo, she stopped bobbing up and down and gripping my dick tightly at the base with her hand, she tightened her lips around it and I could feel the suction as she tried to take it down her throat. Being extremely turned on, I continued to cum and the volume was such that she could not take it all down and she released the pressure a little. I watched a steady flow of white sticky fluid streaming out of her mouth and flowing down my cock as she continued to suck me, the pace finally slowing as the river of semen stopped flowing. I lay my head back and closed my eyes as she licked my cock clean and then slid up, wiping her hand and then kissing me on the lips.

"Oh my God, Anne, that was incredible!"

"I'm glad you liked it. Been a long time since I've given a blowjob and..."

"And what?"

"First time I ever tried to swallow. I almost got it," she said with a slight sense of pride.

""Anne, you get me so turned on, I've never cum so hard and so much ever. "

"Mmm, "she said, "Wait until I really learn what does it for you."

"Yeah but I think a lot of it too has to do with how you feel about the person," I said, "And by the way, the nylons area guaranteed instant hardon.'

"I'll keep that in mind," she laughed.

Reaching down, she took my manhood in her hands.

"The thing that is most amazing is how quick you recover."

"See, that is an advantage to dating a younger man. I guess this makes you a cougar."

"Ha ha, I never thought of myself like that, I'm just a wrinkled up old lady."

"You're far from that," I said as I rolled over and went down and began licking her pussy.

The next couple of days were going to be kind of busy. I had a meeting of the Historical Commission to attend one night and a work function and she had a surprise birthday party to go to on Friday so we weren't going to be able to see each other until Saturday. So, we made plans to go to dinner and a movie.

I did get a call from Mary to let me know that she had arrived and was setting things up. She asked how the house was doing and I told her everything was fine and that I would make sure it was properly winterized. It was a rather awkward conversation.

"So how is it without me there?" she asked.

"Well, it definitely is different," I said.

"No doubt, it is a big house and it gets a little creepy alone."

"I'm ok, so how's the weather down there?"

"Nice and warm it's been beautiful. I've been to the beach every day."

"Sounds great," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong," I said.

"You sound different. Is everything ok?"

"Yep it's fine, just been busy this week."

"Well I also wanted to call and tell you that I was thinking about you."

"Thanks, Mary, hey I have to go for now, but it was great talking to you."

"Ok, Mike, I miss you," she said.

"Yes, I miss you as well, "I said.

I was hoping there wouldn't be too many of those. I also wondered how long it what was going to be before I revealed what was going on to both of them. I had been thinking a lot about it the last few days but figured I had some time. I'm not sure what I and Mary really had because it seemed to be more about convenience than anything else. She ran really hot and cold and I had kind of gotten the impression that I was nothing more than a boy toy. In the case of Anne, things had really just exploded out of nowhere. I felt that I was falling in love and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her and tell her that Mary and I had been sleeping together. But, I also wondered if maybe she had suspected that, I mean she isn't stupid.

Anyway, Saturday rolled around and I spent most of the day running around doing the normal routine life stuff that everyone does. It was getting later in the afternoon and I was supposed to pick up Anne at 5 as we were going to have an early dinner and then hit the movies around 7:30. I had spoken to her earlier and she had sounded almost giggly like a schoolgirl. I was hoping that she might surprise me with something naughty. Anyway, I put on a suit with no tie and headed over to her house.

Anne lived on a quiet dead end street in a nice one story ranch that was kind of out in the boonies a bit. She said that she really enjoyed the quiet and being a realtor, when the place came on the market, she just had to have it and she jumped on it before it even hit the market.

I pulled up into the driveway and got out, walking to the door. I rang the doorbell and I heard her yell out to just come in. I let myself in and stood in the foyer when she appeared from the hallway. At that moment I was doing a virtual happy dance. Anne was wearing a dark purple button down sweater that put her boobs on display. It was in great taste, enough to be erotic but just shy of being slutty. She also had on a black skirt that went to her knees but had a slit up the side that flashed just the right amount of thigh as she walked. She was also wearing black nylons with a black seam up the back and black high heels. My imagination was running wild as I could only imagine what she had on underneath.

"Wow. I have no words."

"Aw you are so sweet hon," she said as she came over and lightly kissed me on the cheek.

She went into the closet and grabbed her coat.

"Can I just stand here and stare at you for a while?"

"You could but then we would miss dinner," she laughed, "Let's go".

We got to the restaurant and were seated at a table in the corner near a window that overlooking a lake. After ordering and receiving our drinks, we looked over the menu and chatted.

"I have to tell you that you look incredible. Have I said that already?"

Smiling back at me, she said," Yes you did and thank you. It's just something I found in the closet. You also look very handsome yourself." As she finished her thought, I felt her foot on my leg, pushing up under the cuff, running her stockinged foot on my shin.

"You are so naughty," I said.

"I have no idea what you're talking about," she said, winking at me.

I had a tough time enjoying my dinner as she kept up the little foot rub action under the table. And, just to make it worse, she would lean forward to talk to me every once in a while just to give me a little peek down her sweater. I was sporting a nice erection under the table and was not looking forward to having to stand up. Mercifully, the check finally came, I paid it and we walked out of the restaurant. I opened and closed the door for her and then walked around to my side and got in the car. I leaned over to kiss her but she quickly put her fingers on my lips and turned her head.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"It's not time for that. You need to behave yourself. Now drive."

I started the car and drove to the theater, dropping her at the entrance and then parking the car. The theater had a luxury box area upstairs where you could sit in large chairs that reclined and had bar service at the seat. I had looked online and got us tickets to a pair of seats in the back upper corner. I hung up our coats and then went to our seats, giving her the one next to the wall and I sat down beside her. We both ordered a glass of wine and sat back to enjoy the movie. Luckily, there was no one in front of us or right next to us and when the lights went down, we had a decent amount of privacy.

I reached over and put my hand in her lap and she covered it with her hand. She crossed her leg which of course caused her skirt to ride up her leg a bit. I moved my hand to her leg and she didn't bother to move it, and in fact, she leaned in to me, causing her boobs to press up against my arm. I slowly rubbed her leg and as I did so, she looked around and with no one else noticing, she took her right hand and began rubbing around my crotch, sliding along the outline of my cock.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"Just checking on things, making sure you're awake."

I attempted to slide my hand up under her skirt but she stopped me from going too far. I was trying to figure out if she was wearing stockings or pantyhose but she was keeping me from getting too far. Reaching down, she took my hand off of her leg and licked it slowly, swirling her tongue around my forefinger. The reaction was instantaneous as my erection twitched in my pants and I gasped as I lost my breath for a second.

"What's the matter there, are you ok?" she said and giggled.

I sat up and put my arm around her to pull her in to me. She leaned into me and as I put my arm around her I was able to reach her right breast and hold it. She responded by grasping the bulge in my crotch. I leaned over and our mouths parted and our tongues began wrestling. We were like two teenagers lusting after each other when after a minute; I heard the gentle sound of someone clearing their throat. We both immediately separated. I put my arm back on her chair back and she removed her hand from my crotch and smoothed her skirt down and I looked up to my left to see the waitress standing there; for how long, I'm not sure. Luckily, it was pretty dark.

"Would you care for anything else before I close out the bill?" she said.

"Uh, no I think we're all set for now, here you can save some time and take my card now," I said handing her my credit card.

"I'll be right back," she said and even though it was dark, I thought I saw a smirk on her face.

I turned to Anne and as we looked at each other we both laughed out loud which caused others to look at us so we brought the volume down and sat there and laughed. What was even funnier to me was that she was busy trying to make sure everything was back in the right place and was being very meticulous.

"Wow, we got caught, I hope they don't kick us out," I said.

"Ha ha, oh my gosh I haven't felt this embarrassed since I was a teenager making out in my boyfriend's car."

nevets13
nevets13
407 Followers