All Comments on 'The Seminar'

by VeryDark11

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
dreadful

Not badly written, but the 11 inch black cock just destroyed any semblance of entertainment. Just another racial stereotype, big black cock, little white blonde joke. Get a clue. Maybe the assholes over in interracial like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife

Is a total bitch, that marriage sounds like it's headed for disaster.

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
This is the finest example of "How to destroy a story with Stereotypes"...

What a coincidence: same seminar, same hotel and rooms next to one another. But I let it pass...Then she was undressing him and crying...then she was 62 years old and looked like no more than 40 years...the husband suffered from erection problems...and of course he had to have a 11" cock! then she went to the airport, but have to cancel her flight to have one more fucking night. It was all so out of ordinary that even the writer had to pause the story to state that it wasn't meant to be a stereotype! Even he felt it was too much stereotypes at the same time.

Then this beautiful and so romantic story was ruined in the end: He didn't ask this 62 years woman to divorce her husband and marry his 27 years old 11" cock instead, so she could support him, his only job would be to fuck her all night long for the rest of their lives!! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Would this be the same story if it were an Asian male with a stereotypical below average sized penis? I think it would be exactly the same but you'd have less whining in the comments.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundover 7 years ago
Typical

of this site, unfortunately; also typical of what white females are apparently doing... also unfortunately. A slow motion and ongoing disaster for the white male, definitely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ITS NOT REAL

Its just a story.How you people come here day after day thinking this is all real and you must save them from bad morals and good sex.Its a sex site for gods sake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I like...

This has played out in the real world day in and day out. After i have traveled and made the speaking circuit for many years, it does not make any difference of the race. thanks for "real" presentation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
If her husband is

still there when she gets home, he is a fool. So she won't be a cheating slut when she meets our narrator next time in 3 months, she'll only be a 62 year old slut out on her own hoping she can snag what ever she wants... Story is okay but neither character has anything to be proud of; they are just animals without honor. But then the author has told us by his 'nomme de plume" that he has a very dark view of life and humanity and respects neither man nor woman nor the sanctity of marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Been there

Did that and it still makes me smile... enjoyed very much! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nothing erotic abou this

This is supposed to be wank material? Fail. Just cliches. You obviously have an interracial size fetish. Put this shit in ir where people like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

How tired is this? Heard it a million times. All white women go brain dead at the sight of a giant black dong. I coulda been a contender! NFL, except I hurt my knee. Blah, blah blah.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A cliche in every paragraph...

Including two of my favorites. 1) the hunk lover who didn't go pro because he blew out a knee playing college ball and 2) His cock hitting her in the face when, she reached down and pulled his boxer shorts off.

Hey got a suggestion for you see if you can come up with something new next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Shouldn't this be in the Humor section?

It read like a tired racist joke. So I guess Humor wouldn't be right either. Probably Interracial Love would be a better category, although there is no love here either. Yeah, just leave it here. Its just as easy to ignore, and will get the rating it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting read

Hope there is a part 2 which fills in all the holes. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wittols ,

nigger skank whores and worn out cliches.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
Sequel

Another chapter!

How about her having a daughter that way he could be with the both of them.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Welcome to LW

I think you underestimate yourself, as you are a fine writer. You told this tale efficiently, and with an apparent lack of typos and grammatical errors. These characters aren't very well-developed, but they aren't supposed to be. This is a brief window into the life of a traveling stud.

It would have been nice to get some closure about this woman and her relationship with her husband. He apparently knew this would happen. Was he aroused by this? Or was this his punishment after some sort of ultimatum? That would have made for an interesting story!

As always, the comments are entertaining. A lot of people simply can't believe that something happens in real life if they haven't experienced it themselves. Is the black former NFL star with the 11" cock a stereotype? Of course. That doesn't mean such a person doesn't exist. If we're willing to grant the author the benefit of the doubt, and accept that he really is this person, then should he have made the main character a short white guy with a tiny dick just to please the readers? It's his story an for his characters. If you want to write your own autobiography, please do so.

Regardless of whether this story is a real life anecdote or pure fiction, I enjoyed it. I hope that you aren't discouraged by all the negative comments and share more with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just another

person that cannot hold down a relationship so is happy to get out there and fuck someone elses. Not capable of commitment. Then of course we have the racist element that is of course total bullshit. Just bored by these stories certainly being in the wrong catergory. When the hubby texts to stop it he should have said no more then it would have shown he was a human being not just another dog that needs to be speyed.

JJ

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 7 years ago
Ok

Seems like some commentors are too focused on the IR aspect, this was not a race dominanting story at all, just two folks of differing races fooling around, she was married so LW is the correct category isnt it. Author barely mentions the guys darker skin. Cant people of differing skin be involved without the negative cliches found in the IR category? However the football thing will get old as a storyline.

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
NO CONCIENCE

A pair who deserve each other . Once a cheater ----always a cheater

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Swingerjoe only likes some racist shit

If the husband had kicked the cheating whore to the curb, swingerjoe would have been spouting his usual shit about same old story, boilerplate, and the rest of the shit he usually spouts. He only likes the racist shit where the whole cuckolds her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cliched bullshit.

11" cockand he buries it in one go? I've seen professional porn stars who can't do that.

Do yourself, and us, a favour, don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Complaining too much

lol you guys sure are complaining about this story. I enjoyed it. Maybe because my dick can get the job done. And yours? πŸ˜‚ ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I have friends who travel often and they find many married woman to fuck as they want . They are always up for anything in the bedroom and give the best effort because they are cheating I guess it's more exciting to them. These guys will fuck all age woman also . One guy fucks whatever married coworker he travels with , even the ones that don't intend to. He got one who was over 60 to swallow and fucked her virgin ass for two nights . He's been at his job for sixteen years and meets all the hubbys at the company parties. He feels bad but most of the woman only do it on the road and he feels if it's not him someone else would be doing them. He even golfs with a few of the hubbies and never heard of them cheating. He became best buddies with one guy and was saying how he really pounds the guy's wife when they travel but he can't bring himself to stop . She's hot and really wild in the sack . He has a video of just him pounding her pussy and ass from behind but u never see her head but u can her her moan , beg and scream. He took a chance and played it for hubby and two other guys after golf one day . They were all saying what a nasty pig that lady was taking it up the ass meanwhile it was his wife. He's even talked another coworker into a double team with a stranger. He amazed at how he sees them with hubbys as a loving couple and then act like complete cheating pigs . That's what keeps him single, he believes at all will cheat at some point. Hope he's not right.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 7 years ago
Not bad

Pretty good story. The 11" cock was silly but all-in-all it was pretty well told. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Let her have it

Bobby should start moving her stuff to another room. Cancel all credit cards. Next day remove all money, savings, cash out all investments. Take cash and get another bank account. Put all jewelry in safe deposit box at new bank. Change cell phone # and start a new life. Go see doctor and have a woman in your room when she comes home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Part 2

I thought it very well written for your first attempt. Would've like to seen more description but was ok. Do we get the next seminar?

VeryDark11VeryDark11over 7 years agoAuthor
Anonymous Writers - Author Question

I am the author and have a question. Do those making anonymous comments also write stories here. I'm just curious.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
RE: Anonymous Writers - Author Question

don't need to be a writer to tell that you SUCK at it. 1*

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
Answer to the question

No, the vast majority of the anonies come here to bitch about the free entertainment we provide to them. Imagine heckling a street performer, and that's the type of people we're dealing with. (Only it would take more balls to heckle a street performer face to face than to write an anonymous comment on a website.)

I'm guessing you weren't familiar with the reputation of the Loving Wives category when you decided to post here. Although you'd think your story belongs here based on the category's description (and basic logic), many of the people who read LW stories are very angry old men who were victims of cheating and therefore despise any story that involves a cheating wife who doesn't end up divorced, humiliated, and/or dead. If you had murdered the wife at the end of your story, they would be cheering, trust me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bunch of boring shitheads

π…π‘πŽππ“π’π‡πˆπ“, π’π–πˆππ†π„π‘π…π€π†, 𝐋𝐔𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐍𝐓 and all the usual whiners: FUCK YOU AND YOUR MORONIC, ANNOYING COMMENTS. DIE SOON AND HARD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The Seminar

I thoroughly enjoyed your story and the descriptions. Very entertaining. Hope there is part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I agree

With Swinger Joe.

cockcriticcockcriticover 7 years ago
Stupid husband

Made a pact with his wife and didn't keep his end of the bargain, stupid man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Dude I am glad you got to enjoy her

And you actually write pretty well. I can only guess what the issue was, but she nasty and selfish and as you said cruel to be like that about it. Bad Karma. You need that ? You going to age ever? Keep writing you got game. Oldbearswitch.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Arrow

This ass of an author has only one arrow in his quiver, and a very dull one at that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

To bad you never wrote the sequel.

It would be gacinating on how you would have written about their next encounter.

Would truly love to read that version of the folloe up encounter OR one 7 yrs later when she is 69 T another seminar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous