The Servicemen's Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

She laughed like a schoolgirl. Then she stopped dancing and looked him right in the eye and asked, "Bobby would you think bad of me if I asked you to let me touch it? You know touch your hardon, would you?"

He said, "NO...I mean yes...Oh I mean...I would never think badly of you Alice. Sure, touch it all you want."

She took a half step back and smiled at him as she put her small hand over the large lump in the front of his uniform slacks. She smiled and said, "Why Bobby you are every thick, very thick! Just like you told me babe! I love a thick cock. Mum you feel really hard too. Bobby, would you... could you let me see it? I mean just for a minute! Please!"

He stood there almost panting as he unzipped his slacks and pulled out his big fat dick. She stood there with her mouth opened and said, "My God Bobby you're huge! Oh God I think I have fallen in love with your cock!

He said, "Don't you want to feel it?"

She said, "I was scared to ask you after I saw how big it was! I didn't want you to think I was taking advantage of you. But could I? I mean could I just hold it and feel how heavy it is?"

He took her hand and placed it on his hard cock. She wrapped her fingers around it. She couldn't get her hand all the way around the shaft. She felt the thickness and heat coming off of his cock. He smiled at her and said, "Alice. Since I showed you my cock," she said before he could finish, "Sure Bobby I'll be happy to show you my tits. That is what you were going to ask me wasn't?"

He shook his head yes. She undid the buttons on her blouse and with each button that opened her blouse pulled away from her lovely breasts showing him her big tits and upper body. Bobby could see she had on a pretty lace almost see-through bra. He licked his lips and she said, "Go ahead unhook me Bobby! Undo my bar for me!"

He smiled at her as he raised his hands and undid the front snap to her bra. When he did it unleashed her big tits and they fell right into his hands. He moaned as he felt the fullness of them. He squeezed each one. Alice felt his big cock jump a few times with his excitement as he did. She smiled and said, I'm pretty big too! Huh?"

He said, "You're so beautiful Alice. So beautiful."

Bobby lowered his mouth to one of her large breasts as his hand lifted it to his mouth. He began to suck in her thick long hard nipple! Alice sighed and held his head with one hand as she began to jerk him off with her other one. Bobby loved what she was doing to his cock.

He sucked one and then the other as Alice worked on his hard cock. She said to herself, 'This one is going to be good. He must be at least 8 inches long and 6 inches around. I can't wait to get it in my pussy." Then she said to herself, "Woo Alice, you better slow down and check this guy out first. You know the rules and the procedure!"

As they stood there, Alice smiled at him as he worked on those hard nipples of hers standing them straight up. She asked, "Am I?"

He said, "Are you what Alice?"

Alice asked, "Am I....Do you really think I'm beautiful Bobby? I think I'm just average at best!"

His mouth came back down over one of those nipples and he sucked like a baby on it. His fingers rubbed the other one, pulling and squeezing it. Bob had both of those beauties sticking straight up and they were so hard they could have put your eye out! Now as he sucked on one, his hands ran down over her smooth body and found her cunt! He looked at her and said, "Yes, you are very beautiful Alice. There's nothing average about you at all!"

As his fingers ran all around the skirt pressing on her pussy, he was slowly working his way down between her thighs and lifting her skirt. Bobby pushed on her thighs and her opened her legs wide. They stood there just slowly touching and pleasing each other. She let him get as far as lifting her skirt and rubbing the outside of her black laced thong before stopping him. His cock was as hard as a rock and as big as he could get.

She had undone his pants and they were now down around his feet. She held his head as he sucked and sucked on her large tits. She looked up and said, "Oh Bobby we have to stop! I'm married too babe! Stop Bobby please!"

He came to her and held her as he kissed her. When they separated she said, "Oh God Bobby. We have to stop, but your mouth felt so good on my breasts, I mean my tits...my tits! I can't do this Bobby! I just can't1 I'm married too."

He held her as she still had hold of his hard cock. He said, "It will be OK Alice. No one knows we're here. And no one will know what we did. Let me fuck you Alice."

She sighed and said, Oh please! Please Bobby please don't ask me that! Oh God I'm so worked up right now I can't think! Please Bobby... I...I..I can't! Oh God Bobby your cock feels like iron in my hand! Oh Jesus what am I going to do! I want you so bad!"

She was thinking, "God! Maybe I should get two awards for my performance tonight!"

He pulled then apart and looked at her. Then he said, "then let me eat your pussy. Alice I want to eat your pussy. Please let me taste you!"

She looked him in the eye again and said, "If I do will you promise you won't try to fuck me?"

He said, "Oh God Alice I want to so bad. But I won't unless you tell me it's OK. Yes, I promise!"

She said, OK let me get my skirt off. But you better not try!"

He said, "I swear I won't I have to see you I have to see all of you."

She said, 'Well if you have to see me, then I want to see you, all of you too. Get undressed too Bobby."

She slowly dropped her skirt and stood before him now in only her black laced thong. It was the smallest one she owned. It hardly covered anything and in fact parts of her swollen pussy lips were hanging out both sides of the material. She said, "Bobby you look fantastic. Your body is really ripped. You must work out a lot."

She smiled as she said it. She said to herself, "My God here I am standing in front of a 22 year old God! A God with a huge cock and a God who wants to eat my pussy! I must have died and gone to heaven."

Bobby was thinking to himself, "Jesus this woman is 48 years old. She looks like she is 30!" He told her, "My God Alice you are spectacular! Your body drives me wild." She knelt in front of him and pulled his underwear down the rest of the way and off his feet but she ripped them trying to get off to quickly! His cock was hard! And stood straight out with a bend up at the end of it. She put her hand on it again and felt a shock go over her entire body. She began to jerk him off for a few minutes cupping his balls with one hand and pumping his cock shaft with the other hand. They both watched her work and make it grow and grow even more!! She looked up at him and licked her lips. She smiled and said, "I want to suck it Bobby!"

He just moaned and gently pushed her head towards his fat hard cock head. She knelt on the floor and pulled him to the very edge of the bed. As she did she stopped for a second and pulled her blouse completely off. She took her breasts in her hands and held them up for him to see those very hard long dark nipples. She then took his cock back in her hand and as she held it up she touched the head of his cock with her nipples. First the left one and then the right one was rubbed all around his cock.

Bobby was in pain he wanted to cum so bad! He was getting harder and stiffer by the second. He smiled down at her and asked: "Oh yes Alice! Suck me!"

She smiled and said "Suck you? Oh yes Bobby! You want me to suck this big cock of yours Bobby? Is that what you want? And when I'm done will you eat my pussy? Please Bobby eat my pussy! Oh God it's so wet! Here taste it!"

She rubbed her hands under her thong. She got two fingers into her hole and then took her fingers and reached for his mouth! He sucked gladly tasting and smelling her pussy juices. She said, "Just seeing your cock is making my pussy so wet!"

She opened her mouth and very sexy and very slowly and very, very softly covered the head of his cock with her wet warm lips. Then she popped it out and all she said before taking it back into her mouth was, "I have wanted to do this since I first felt you in the Club when we danced Bobby! You are so big and hard! All fucking night it has been pressing against my body and now I want to see it and touch it and lick it! Mumm!"

So Bobby let her have her way with him and didn't beep for Jim and John to come into the room. No, not yet, he was having too much fun playing the game with her! Maybe after he pumped a huge load into mouth he might beep them, but not right now! He couldn't help his self he had to let this beautiful woman suck his cock, he just had too.

And suck it she did! She sucked it hard and licked it like a lollypop for a good 5 minutes. When he was as hard as he could get she smiled up at him again and slowly engulfed the head and half of the shaft. She began to fuck his cock with her mouth! Up and down the shaft her mouth left wet marks and a very good feeling as the head never came out of her mouth! He must have moaned a 100 times. Bobby was feeling so good, he said, "Oh god yes baby! Suck it! Yea just like that! Yes!! Oh your mouth feels so good! Mummm! Suck it baby!"

Her hand was jerking the shaft as her mouth continued to suck and pump up and down. Her left hand cupped his nuts as she rolled them around in her fingers. He was rock hard and took his hands and held her head so her mouth would stay on his cock. Then he began to pump his hips as he began to fuck her face automatically!! She moaned as she felt his hips push up off the bed into her face. She felt his balls roll up in his sack and swell along with the shaft of his cock. His cock was sliding all the way in her mouth and down her throat now and he was sure his cock head was 3 or 4 inches down her throat! She didn't gag or choke, she just continued to give him the best blowjob of his young life! Now the need to cum was building very quickly in Bobby and he knew it would be only a few seconds before he would shot a huge load of cum somewhere. Being a gentleman he told her: "I'm going to cum Alice! I'm going to cum!! Cumming in a few seconds! Oh fuck! YES!"

When she smiled up at him he knew she wanted him to cum in her mouth! His hands wrapped around her hair and held her as he fucked her face hard now trying to cum! Bobby held her hard and fucked her face nasty!

She didn't protest at all. In fact, she held her hands on his cock milking his nuts and sucking even harder. Bobby couldn't hold back any longer he yelled, "I'm going to cummmmm!"

And she sucked as hard as she could as his cock shaft went in and out of her mouth on final time before he held it and his body stiffened. He began to cum and could actually feel her mouth sucking his cum up out of his nuts and along the long hard shaft of his cock. And then!!!!! It pumped into her mouth!!

She sucked and sucked as Bobby came and came and came. It must have been 12 or 15 shots of cum that went into her mouth but she didn't spill a drop! All of his cum went down her throat except for the last few shots which she took in her mouth!! She just continued to suck hard on his cock! She did look up at him with those baby blue eyes. Her sexy eyes were almost smiling at me as she smiled and licked the cock head around and around. She took the last of his sperm as it began to leak out of his cock head. She kissed and licked his cock for another 10 minutes or so making sure there was no more cum to be taken.

Finally Bobby pulled her up on to the bed and held her in his arms as his mouth met hers. His tongue flew into her mouth and he told her she was next! "I am going to eat your pussy and make you cry out in lust for me!", he told her as he rolled her over on to her back. She smiled up at him and said, "Oh yes Bobby I'm so wet and ready for your tongue! Eat me baby! Make me cum like I did you!"

He kissed her as he moved over her body with his own. She felt him on top of her and she moaned and rotated her hips and pelvis into him. All she was wearing was the thong. He was completely nude. She licked his neck and ear and said, "Your cum was the sweetest I have ever tasted I want us to be together now so you can eat me."

She asked him to take her thong off. When he did and saw her pussy was hairless!!! He said, "OH GOD!!! You're shave! And so beautiful and sexy!!

She took his hand and they pulled her last piece of clothing off. As her thong came off she told him again, "Remember no fucking Bobby unless I tell you too! You promised."

He said, "I won't try unless you ask me Alice I just want to please you and make you happy so much. But please ask me I want to fuck you so bad!"

She said to herself, "Then come here baby and eat my pussy first!"

As he sucked and played with her tits and kissed and licked her neck she held him. She pulled him up and as he lay on top of her body she said, "I know we both have partners but tonight it's just us. I wanted you from the first moment I saw you Bobby I know it's not right but you're lonely and I'm lonely and tonight I can't stand it any longer. I want your body all of it every single inch of it. Tonight I'm going to make love to you like you have never been made love to before. Oh god baby! My body hurts so bad for you! I have to have you!"

Bobby moaned and told her, "I have lusted for you too since the first time I saw you Alice. I have wanted your body wrapped in my body fucking me until we can't fuck any more!! But, I never felt you would go for it since we both have relationships!"

She moaned and looked down between our bodies. She said, "Look at me! Lick my pussy for me like you told me you would."

Bobby moved down between her open legs and looked at her beautiful thighs and smooth silky bald pussy. He looked back up at her and she said, "Do it Bobby! I want to show you everything! I want you to see all of me. Open my pussy and eat me!"

He saw close enough now to smell her pussy. Alice had a full fat pussy and for the first time Bobby could see it was very wet, shining up at him and shaved. He said, "Holly mother of God you shave your cunt! Oh Jesus Alice you are fucking beautiful. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

She smiled as he lowered his mouth to her throbbing pussy! She watched as he slowly put a finger into her hole and used his other hand to stroke her pussy. He began to pump his finger in and out of her opening and he saw that it was covered with her juices. She was so wet!

"Good", he said to himself, she is really wet that will help a lot when I put my thick cock in her!"

Now his mouth went down her body and he blew warm air on her wet pussy. She shivered and moaned! He told her," OK! Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to kiss your pussy like you kissed my cock. Then I'm going to lick you and then suck on your pussy just like you did to me. Are you ready Alice?"

She actually sat about 1/2 way up and rested on her elbows so she could watch him. He began to finger her again. She told him, "Oh yes Bobby, I'm ready but you will keep your fingers in me all the time won't you babe? It feels so good! It feels much better than when I do it to myself! Please keep your fingers in my pussy while you lick me! Oh Bobby lick my pussy please!"

Bobby moaned as he put another finger in her pussy making it three. He kissed around the pussy lips and then over them. And, yes, he kept his three fingers buried deep in her pussy!

She was sighing and used one of her hands to rub his head as he began to lick over, around and then into her slit! Bobby kept darting his long tongue into her using his fingers to spread her cunt wide. His tongue was really getting to her. She was rocking and wiggling around on the bed and then she moan out, "Yes! Oh yes that's wonderful! Oh it feels so good! Oh don't stop! Mummmmmm I love it! Oh fuck Bobby suck my clit! Suck it now Ohhhhhhh God Bobby!! Yesssss!"

He knew she was having an orgasm and he just continued eating her making her body go higher and higher! And, now her hips were moving up and down trying to fuck his face like it would with a cock. Her body was moving very nicely and he knew she was a few seconds away from her second oral climax of the night. She had fallen back down on to the bed and now with her arms stretching down over her pelvis she used her two hands to hold his head tighter between her spread wide-open thighs.

Bobby love it when he had a woman whimpering and pumping her cunt into his face. He knew he had her and she would want him to fuck her in just a few minutes. For a second he was wondering if he should press the pager and let the men in the van know Alice was going to fuck him in a few minutes. But Alice was going wild on his mouth and he had to keep pushing her knees open and holding her hips as they gyrated up and down fucking his face again. He would need a third hand to press the pager now. So he didn't. The second orgasm had struck her and this one was a beauty!

She moaned and told him, "OH god I'm going to cum! I'm going to orgasm! Nowwwwwww! Oh Jesus Bobby! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! YESSSSS!!!!"

And, she began thrusting her hips up into his face shoving her cunt harder and harder into his mouth. Then Bobby tasted her cum. He tasted her juice on his tongue and in his mouth as he felt her body take over now and really fuck his face. He didn't slow down at all. Bobby just kept on licking her until she was finished and then he sucked all of her sweet fat pussy into his mouth and began to lick inside her hole as far as my tongue could reach. He hummed against her clit driving her absolutely wild.

Alice had never been eaten like this before! Her body arched again and began to pump into his face as another orgasm exploded and dove her crazy with lust and desire for this young sailor. Bobby could feel her hands tight on his short hair and pull as her thighs held his face tightly between them His head was held exactly where Alice wanted it as she climaxed again right behind the last one. As she was almost finished he pulled the skin back at the top of her slit exposing all of her clit now. He sucked it hard and hummed again! She screamed out as another orgasm hit her like a run away freight train. Again and again she cried out his name, "Oh Bobby! Yes Bobby! Oh fuck Bobby! Oh God yes Bobby! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! Bobbyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!"

She was panting like a wild animal now and Bobby couldn't stand it any longer. He had to fuck her! He had to cum inside this beautiful woman! He had to do it! He hurt too badly! Seeing her beautiful clean body in front of him, asking, no, begging for his cock now made him even harder and want to cum so bad. His cock and nuts actually hurt!

He removed his mouth from her pussy but as promised he kept 2 fingers in her pussy. As he moved up her body and stuck his tongue into her mouth, he fucked her mouth like he had done to her pussy. When he broke the kiss he said, "I want to fuck you Alice. May I?"

He could hear how fast she was breathing. She sucked hard on his tongue and moan as she sucked it. When they broke away again she hissed at him, "YES!!! OH YES BOBBY! FUCK M E! FUCKME NOW BABE!"

He smiled down at her and teased her asking, " Are you sure baby?"

She almost screamed, "YES! I want your cock all the way in my pussy! I hurt so fucking bad and it's your fault! You better fuck me now or I will go crazy! I need a cock I need to be fucked! Do me!! NOW BOBBY! Oh....Oh....God Bobby! P L E A S E!!!! PLEASE FUCK ME!

The head of Bobby's cock was huge and when he touched her pussy hole with it she shivered and told him: "Put it in baby! Fuck me! I want you to fuck me with every inch of that nice young cock! Fuck me and cum in my pussy! I want to feel you're cum shooting deep into my body! OH god baby! I want your cock so bad put it in! Put it all in!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers