The Servicemen's Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers

And he did. Bobby lifted her ass up a little with my hands under her ass and centered the big purple cock head at the door of her opening. He said, "Put me in Alice. Put the head in your hole and I'll do the rest!"

She reached between them and circled his tremendously hard cock with her fingers. She guided him to her wet waiting cum hole. Once he felt her wetness on the tip of his cock head, he pushed and the head popped in! Her pussy was so smooth, so soft, and he was surprised it was so tight! He had a little problem getting his thick cock into her. Even wet from all her cum from her orgasms, Bobby still have some trouble pushing his very swollen cock into her. But slowly it went in a little further with each push of his hips.

Bobby's cock was getting lubricated more and more each time it went into her body. And, each time he pushed into her it became easier. Finally he began to pump her body with his full length! He was merged completely now and as their pelvis touch she told him, "Oh fuck yes Bobby! You feel like a giant baby! Your cock fills me completely! Oh God Bobby fuck me crazy baby!"

They were both moaning and telling each other how fucking good it felt! He rotated his hips and she moved her hips in the same direction making every second of their joint fucking feel better and better. They moved their bodies faster and faster now since neither could hold back much longer. Everyone knows that the first fuck with someone new is the most erotic and sexist of all. As they moved towards their mutual climax she had her body arched up as far as she could go! He reached down and lifted her legs taking them over her head. He pulped into and it felt like he was going two or three inches deeper now. She cried out from the fantastic feeling his cock was provided to her. His hands pushed her knees down against her huge breasts and she was open to him like never before. Bobby began to ram his cock in and out of her hole now.

Her body was bent all the way at the waist almost in half and Bobby fucked her wild. He was slamming into her with so much force, she would grunt with each thrust into her. Alice loved to be fucked this way. Her husband never fucked her this hard in his life. She would always tell him harder but he never could reach that level she wanted. But Bobby could and was do it to her right now.

She had her legs spread and up over her head, her arms were hanging around his neck. She had head and neck lifted off the bed and thrown back and she was yelling, "Fuck me!! Harder! Fuck me baby! OH yes fuck me harder! Oh god your cock feels so good in my pussy! Fuck me harder!! I'm almost there. Harder Bobby! FUCK ME HARDER! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! YESSSSSSSS!!!!"

He heard her and rammed his cock into her with all his might again and again and again and again! Bobby was trying to push my cock through her and out her back. He was pumping it into her so hard he was yelling too, "How this baby! Hard you want it hard how's this Alice? You like that don't you, you fucking cunt?"

He rammed down into her like mad man. Again and again she tried to lift up into him but with her legs over her head she couldn't elevate her hips much!

Bobby held her legs in his hands holding them up and opened giving it to her with every ounce of energy in his body. His entire being was working to make her cum! The only thing he was thinking of was how hard and fast he could pump his dick into her body! She was crying out and arching her back and elevating her pussy as high as she could taking everything he had and tell him more and harder and how good it felt.

All she could do was ram her hips up into him a little but she was giving him her entire mind body and sole!! She cried out when she felt the first shot of cum hit deep into her body! She screamed out his name and began to orgasm too! Bobby pumped and rocked and thrust his bodies into her like a dog in heat! He let go of her legs and held her hips up in the air with my hands as he just kept pumping his cock into her shoot his sperm. He fucked her for so long his cock had become numb but it was still hard as before.

He helped her up now and she sat on his lap as he put his big cock back into her gapping pussy hole. With his cock all the way back into her, and their cum dripping on his body, she wrapped her legs around his stomach as she held him tight and pumped into him. Her ass and hips moved her body on his cock like a fucking machine as they sat together facing each other. He kissed her and held her as she wiggled her pussy on his still hard cock. She kissed him again and said, "That's why I love young men Bobby! Your cock is still so hard. And you must have cum a gallon into me already. It filled my up completely. Now I'm going to show you what a older woman can do with this big dick of yours.

Her shy gentleness was all gone now. Now she was the whore fucking a client! Now she was exactly what they figured she was , a slut married white woman who was whoring out her body to servicemen for a price!

Bobby held her as she sat on him fucking him. He reached over as he held her and kissed her and pressed the pager button. In the car the beeper went of and Jim and John jumped out of their seats and ran to the elevators. It climbed to the third floor and the ran to room 345. As they listen they heard Alice moaning and crying out a they slid the key card into the lock! No one in the room heard them. As they walked in they saw Alice bouncing up and down on Bobby's thick hard cock. Her head was thrown back and she was screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Bobby held her hips as she rode his cock up and down. Then her husband John said, "Alice! What the fuck are you doing with that young sailor?"

Meanwhile Jim was snapping picture after picture of Alice's completely nude body lifting up and down on Bobby's hard thick cock.! Hearing her husband's voice Alice opened her eyes and was startled to say the least. She came down one last time on Bobby's cock and sat there with it all the way up inside her. She had been in the throws of a huge orgasm when John yelled. She couldn't stop just yet and moaned and panted and went up one time and then slid off. Bobby rolled off the bed and Alice sat there having her picture taken with her legs spread wide open and a lager river of cum running out of her shaved pussy hole. Her breasts were rising and falling and she was so out of breath she couldn't say anything!

So John said something first. He said, "Alice first I want you to stand up and get dressed. Then I want you to stay in this room tonight. Tomorrow you can come home and get your clothes. Nothing else, not one other thing will you take but your clothes. I want your ass out of my house by noon tomorrow. If not your clothes will be in the trash and those that won't fit in the trash will be piled next to it. Bobby get dressed and thank you!"

Alice was stunned she couldn't say anything. She stood with cum running down both thighs and a large number of suck makes on her beautiful large breasts. John could also see a large number of suck makes around her shave pussy and inner thighs. Bobby had done a great job on her. It made him sick looking at her. She was a total whore alright! And now he had the proof.

He shook the two men's hand and thanked them both again for their help. Bobby was dressed by the time he had said what he wanted. The men turned and walked out of the room leaving Alice there, nude and crying on the bed. They went to the hotel bar and John purchased then all double of what they were drinking! He turned to Bobby and said, "Well how was she? How was my loving wife?"

Bobby actually blushed a little and then said, "The best fuck I ever had! Oh shit! I'm so sorry John. But she is/was an incredible woman."

He smiled at him and said, "Well hell Bobby if she was that good, I don't owe you any more money"

Bobby said, "I'll take half for my expenses and you guys can party with the rest. Hey maybe you can located a few of the other women who were involved with this group of older whores at the Club and spend your money on them. It would be worth every cent of that thousand if they are anywhere near as good as Alice was. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings John I know you have been through some very hard times here. But, Holly shit what that women did to me was fantastic. Wonder if she would let me back into the room if I gave her a few extra hundred?"

Jim said, "Right after she signs this settlement paper and divorce papers. Then Bobby she'll most likely need all the money she can get."

The three men laughed as they drank their beverages and watched the traffic going in and out of the hotel. John wondered how many of women he saw that looked like normal business people, vacationers, or hell even housewives were there to fuck some poor slob and take their money like the whore his wife had become. One day he would have to ask her how she got so bad off she had to sell her body to men. Then Jim broke the silence by saying, "Well you John, at least Alice was doing a service for our servicemen! Guess she's kind of like a true patriot!"

They laughed as they stood, shook hands one last time and John said, "See you in court if it goes that far."

EPOLOG

The next day when Alice and Roselyn pulled up with a small van, John handed her he paperwork for the settlement. He had given her the new car she was driving, and split the savings account money giving her a third of it which would have totaled around$5,000. But he told her there were expenses and they were what he had to pay Jim and Bobby for helping him set this up. She got a little over $3,500. He told her he hoped she was pleased with herself. She had fucked away a marriage and the love he had for he. That was it. He told her if she didn't like it he would see her in court.

As she came down with the last load of clothing he saw her crying and tears running down her face. She put the clothes in the van and stopped long enough to tell him she was sorry one last time. She had one more thing to take with her, the jewelry and wedding rings he had given her over the years.

When she came out of the bedroom he stopped her and said, I have to know Alice. Why? Why did you trash our marriage and become a whore? What did I ever do or maybe didn't do to make you want to do this to me, to us?"

Alice blew her nose, she was still crying. She sat down in the kitchen and looked around; pretty sure this was the last time she would be in their kitchen. She said to him, "It was nothing you did or didn't do John. This is my entire fault. And, while I don't consider myself a whore, in the pure definition of the word, I'm sure you think I am. I want you to know John that I was very selective in the men I picked. I didn't have sex with just anyone. But I guess that doesn't help much does it?"

He said, "No it doesn't Alice. In fact, it's like you wanted to stab me in my heart and that night in the bar you had your chance and took it. I knew all those men who said hello and danced with you or kidded with you were also fucking you. It killed me even if I was the one who took you there in the first place."

She sighed and said, "Yes, but if I knew that you suspected even a little bit, I would have never gone into that bar. Why did you take me there anyway knowing that might happen?"

John said, "It was part of our plan to catch you. I had to see for myself how bad it really was. Jim told me it would hurt and man he wasn't kidding. It felt like my insides were being ripped out. I had no idea you were fucking so many men. I would like to know how many there were Alice and how long you have been doing it?"

She said, "Well I'm not completely sure how many John it's been going on for almost two and a half years now. If I had to guess I would say 300 or 350 men. Mostly one time meetings maybe two times if they were really good and really big!"

John just shook his head and she said, "You asked me and I want to be 100% up front with you now. I will tell you everything you want to know and I'll be completely truthful."

He said, "Yes, all those guys not only knew who you were but that you slept around with some of them. That really hurt me Alice. You even talked with them and laughed and carried on with them like you were really enjoyed the come ons. You knew I was sitting there waiting for you to come back to our table you still took time to play around.

She said, "I'm sorry I so sorry John for hurting you!"

John looked at her and said, "I bet every guy in that fucking bar was thinking what an ass hole that husband is! In fact they even said it. I asked those kids in the next booth before we left if you were the woman they had been talking about. They told me yes! You remember."

She shook her head yes.

John continued, "Well before we left I went over and told those guys I wasn't your dumb ass husband, I was your pimp."

She said, "I knew I shouldn't have gone in that dam bar. You're right John I was flirting and guys were hitting on me and copping feels the entire time we were there! I told them to stop because my husband was sitting in that booth over there, and they would all look at you. And I knew that in some cases you were only a few feet away when they did it. For some reason that made it even more exciting to me. I am sorry I hurt you so badly. It just seemed like I couldn't help myself or stop it once I started!"

She didn't say anything and neither did John. Then after a few minutes she said, "Again John I didn't want to hurt you. I was sure! I was so careful. I never even figured for a second that you would ever find out. I mean that, I really didn't think you would know and I sure as hell didn't want you hurt especially like you are right now. You'll never really know how sorry I'm am for that part of it! I was always saying this is the last guy Alice. You have been lucky so far; this is the last one.

He said, "Then why didn't you stop? God!!! How many times have you done it?"

She said, " I told you 300!"

He held his head and she went to touch him. He said, "No!! Don't do that, don't touch me now!"

John looked at her and said, "Then I saw you dance with that man they called Davie and you had the fucking nerve to kiss him and let him fondle your breasts with me, your husband in the same room less that a 100 feet away. You knew dam well I could see you. But you didn't want to hurt me. Bullshit! And then you just kept on stabbing me over and over again as he played with your tit in the dance floor. Tell me, how did you started."

She said, "Well it was strange how it all happened John. Roselyn told me about this group of woman she was hanging with, who was earning extra money by doing servicemen. You know fucking them!"

He said, "Yes Alice I know!"

She continued, "They told me a woman like me could earn as much as $5,000 to $10,000 a month. I have a great deal of money in the bank now."

John said, "Good cause you'll not be getting any of mine that's for sure."

She said, "I don't need your money John. And I did do it for that reason. You know that because you earned enough for whatever I needed. I did it the first time out of curiosity mainly. I wanted to see if a young guy would really take an interest in me and want me. At least that's how it started."

She stopped and blew her nose again and said, "But once I had this young 18-year-old, big, strong kid in my room and he was begging me to let him fuck me, I got this incredible feeling of power. And God help me, I loved the feeling John! There wasn't any love involved with any of the men. I only love you John."

John snickered and said, "Oh is that so, how about Davie? I know you have been seeing him for over a year now Alice. A year that I know of Alice and I guess you don't have any feelings for him at all. You're just fucking him as often as you can but there are no feeling involved. Come on! I' not that dumb!"

She said, "Oh you all about Davie huh? I didn't know that either John. OK! Well John, I have actually been fucking Davie for over 18 months now. He was the one I did first. And believe it or not, it is only for the sex. The sex he gives me about twice a week, sometimes three or four if I'm lucky is the best I have ever had. Sorry but that included you to John. Sorry if that hurts you but I'm being completely honest."

John said, "I have to know why he's the best you ever had?"

Alice smiled a little as she said, "Well it has nothing to do with love John if that's what you think. You give me the best emotional sex I ever had. But Davie has the biggest cock I have ever seen or ever had inside me. He's at least 11 inches long and thick as my arm. When he fucked me the first time I almost passed out from the pleasure and the number of orgasms his big cock gave me! He did things to me I didn't know were possible John. And he touched me so deep inside my body it was like being fucked for the first time. John his cock touched parts of me, no make that, touched parts of my pussy you could never come close to reaching. I didn't know sex like that was possible. And when he shot his load he shot in directly into my womb. He filled my womb and my pussy tunnel completely. I had cum dripping out of me for days no matter how much I washed or even when I douched. Davie drives me wild with a lust and a rage to fuck. I didn't know I had inside me. I can't believe you didn't notice the change in the way I have been fucking you. It was harder, faster, wilder and much more aggressive than before I met him. Davie brought that out in me you can thank him for the last 6 months of sex we have been having."

John said, "That will be a cold day in hell when I thank another man for fucking my wife and making her a fucking slut and a whore Alice!"

Alice interrupted him by saying, "But I don't love Davie at all John. I love his cock! I want his cock, in fact I have to have it! In fact it's so bad now I actually crave Davie's cock. It like a drug addict craves his fix! I can't seem to get enough of him now. I want to fuck him 3, 4 maybe 5 times a day. In fact John, I crave him after we fuck. No matter how long or how good it was between us, I would still go to him and fuck him. And I have done it with him everywhere too. We did it in his truck, in the ally next to the bar, hell I almost did it on the dance floor the other night but I chickened out because you were there."

John said, "I fucking knew you had made out when you came back to the table! I could smell it and see it on your face!"

She said, "But you never said anything! Yes we did John. I was so close to letting him fuck me right there on the dance floor just to prove he could do it! Hell we even had a crowd around us so you would have been able to see it or know we were doing it. The game was for me to come back to the table afterwards with a cunt full of his cum. I was to let you put your fingers in my cum filled pussy to see if you would notice any change. I told Davie you had been fingering me all night and I was hot as hell. He said as dumb as I was I most likely wouldn't have notice or known it was a man's cum inside me. But I couldn't do it babe!"

John said, "I have been such a blind fool!"

She told him, "And you're right John, there were a lot of guys in that bar the other night that were and still are amazed you were as dumb as you were. Their words John not mine. But they couldn't believe you did have a clue about Davie and me for so long. It was 18 months John, 18 fucking months! And you didn't notice anything. Did you? GOD! Seriously, didn't you feel any difference in my pussy over the last two years? It's gotten much bigger. Or, how I was now going crazy when we fucked compared to the years before? Davie got me trained that way for cock now John! We got so brave we fucked everywhere, in his house with his wife in the yard. Yes, he's married but they only live together for the kids. We fucked in our house John! Hell we fucked in our bed John in our own bed. And Davie dared me not to change the sheets. He said you would never notice. And you didn't! God babe the room reeked with the smelled of us that night? But you didn't say a thing!"

NeedYou
NeedYou
774 Followers