The Servicemen's Club Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers

John said, "No. I guess I didn't! I guess I trusted you completely Alice. I never felt you were unhappy or that I didn't please you in bed. I would have never imagined you would be out fucking hundreds of guys. I loved you Alice and I trusted you, my mistake."

Alice was crying again but she continued, "Yes, we did it everywhere he wanted, whenever he wanted. If he told me he wanted to fuck him in the back seat of your car, I would have John! I was and I guess I still am his fuck slave. I loved his cock so much John I can't do without it now. I love his cock so much I did him for free after the first time. He even brought the virgin sailors to the hotel sometimes so I could be the first woman to take their virginity. We each made a few hundred off of them. The hotel clerk that charge so much for the room gave me $300 each time I took someone there."

John just looked at her and finally he said, "My God Alice! And you don't call yourself a whore. What would you call it then?"

She said, "It was a power trip for me John! I don't think you will ever understand how someone like me feels as they realize they're getting old and there's nothing they can do about it."

John said, "Jesus Alice we all get old. It's part of life."

She said, "Well I don't want to get old John and I'm going to fight it every step of the way. Look! Think of it from my viewpoint. I got to pick the cream of the crop of young, very well endowed men to fuck me whenever I wanted! It was like candy John once I had one piece I couldn't stop. It's every older woman's dream! It was the excitement of the chase, the game of me trying to keep them from fucking me when deep down I really wanted them too. It was the need I saw on these young men's faces, it was the raw lust for me when I took off my clothes. It was like the lust we shared together when we first got married. That lust I don't feel for you any more now."

John said, "Well I still have that lust for you until last night Alice. I have wanted you every day of my life. But not now BABE!"

She said, "You know I never deprived you John. The only times I wouldn't let you fuck me were the same days that I had fucked Davie. In the beginning I would keep you from fucking me because I was so stretched from Davie's huge cock. I was afraid you would have felt a difference and know immediately that I was doing something different with my pussy. And I had no answers if you would have asked me why I was so large. God John if you would have looked on any of those days I was with him you would have seen how open I was and hours later I was still leaking and dripping his cum. So I was to scared to let you fuck me on those days. But then one night you wouldn't take no for an answer and when you fucked me I was so scared. But you didn't say anything and I realized you didn't know or couldn't tell the difference. I guess because you were so worked up from the need to fuck with me. But other than those first few times, I never stopped you for taking full pleasure from my body. Those nights when I came home from an evening of fucking, most of the times you were too tired to do anything when I got home. But I realized it didn't matter if it was a night with Davie or a couple of young guys, you just seemed to not want me and I finally let you sleep. Anyway, you didn't miss any sex. I was always there for you!"

John just stood there listening too his soon to be ex wife tell him all about her cheating and he couldn't believe what he was hearing. However, he wanted to know so he said, "Anything else Alice?"

She said, "Well as time went by I developed a stronger and stronger need for those huge cocks to fuck me and with a 20 year old behind them the stamina was fantastic. God John these boys could go on and on and on giving me one orgasm, after the other after the other. You remember when you were 20 years old John? And these boys were always so happy to please me! It's every older woman's fantasy John. I'm very sorry I hurt you and believe it or not, in my own way I do still love you very much. And my heart is breaking because we are separating and won't be together. Please believe me! But, I'm addicted now. Addicted to big hard young cock! I know I'll be back at that bar maybe as early as tonight since I don't have to come home any more to you. I'll be there looking for an old friend or someone new. And I'll dance with them and feel them grow hard against me. And I'll pick the one who has the biggest cock. White, Latin, red or black John it won't mater. I had to have them!"

She stood up and wiped the tears from her eyes. She walked to the front door and asked, "Will you let me kiss you good bye?"

John let Alice kiss him gently and then she got into the driver side of the truck and drove off. Three days later the papers were signed and John was free again. So was Alice. So if you ever met a beautiful large breasted woman in a bar near a town with military base and lots of servicemen, tell her John said, "Hello and he hope she is doing well." Yes it me John her ex husband!

NeedYou
NeedYou
775 Followers