All Comments on 'The Setup'

by trussedandobey

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

aperson87aperson87almost 7 years ago

Cute little threesome story. Nicely told.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One more time, . . .

All British husband are cuckold wimps, and all British wives are whores.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
nice

Theres no friends like fucking friends and no buddies like fuck buddies.

We need more. Does Michael get to fuck her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I just can't do

Stories with husbands who don't love their wives enough to respect them and themselves. There are too many stories on this site that let you know that you need to be careful of what you wish for; Once turned loose without consequences she will stay loose. You may as well sing Bye, Bye Birdie.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 7 years ago
Welcome to Lit

I thought it was strange that this couple didn't discuss having sex with someone outside of their marriage before plunging into a threesome. Then I realized that was the entire point of the story. With that, I think this was well-executed. I would have liked to see a little more setup and a little more follow-up, though.

Thanks for contributing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Desires for My wife...

I would Absolutely love to work this out with a friend or other.

She deserves all this and More, Great story/suggestion!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So he pimps his wife out to his friend?

Not exactly what a woman wants in a husband or his friend. And a best friend? A best friend doesn't act on his desires for another man's wife. What a bunch of assholes.

Disgusting drivel.

tennesseeredtennesseeredalmost 7 years ago
Nice tidy piece of writing!

Welcome to Lit., and please ignore the scorched earth comments. This short story shows real talent, and also insight into the ways of long-time friends, now mature men. Yeah, that could happen. (In fact...but I'll save that for another time.) The lead-in was slow and believable and the dialogue hot. I liked the sentence about the wife being good at other things. Hubby was giving her permission even as wifey was preparing to act! Naturally, an adulterous interlude such as this requires agreement between all the parties. What makes this story good is hubby's knowledge of his wife's interest in his friend, and his willingness to tease her onward. If she had demurred, then no harm and no foul. But wifey's uncertainty made it much hotter for her, and for us, too. Hope to read more from you!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 7 years ago
whiners

Good story. Just do us all a favor and delete the comments by the anonymous dork who feels the need to moralize over fantasy stories. Its probably the same pathetic dork writing all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: whiners

Right, you';re the one calling people who dare have a different opinion from you "dorks" and yet THEY are the whiners? Really?

<P>

They have just as much right to express their opinion as do you. However, THEY commented on the story and you commented on them. No, if anyone's comments should be deleted its yours.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
WOW!

Let me get this straight: Garbage; another fool author; and dumb cuck shit--and this is comments on the story? Interesting...

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
I care, Justgr8

You say "nobody cares" about what the CarolinaDreamer thinks.

I do.

I even care about what you think. Where would the comments section be without you both? At least you both write out your thoughts.

The only commenters I wish would go away are those who clog up the Feedback Portal with cut-and-paste things like "Cuck Shit" copied onto all the stories written by an author they have decided to focus their lamebrained attention on.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Fuck the idiots who think they are the defender of pathetic and unable authors!!!!

Shit remains shit samey idiots try to hush it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: carolinadreamer

Interesting? Hey, the reader is just sharing his feelings with you. Anybody force you to read them? What, no one page recital on how to improve your writing skills about wife swapping, threesomes and blowjobs? You're slipping.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@Justgr8

I think you got that guy pegged. I think, luedon, carolinadreamer and swingerjoe belong to the same swinger club. Wonder if a double penetration is planned?

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesalmost 7 years ago
Lack of Imagination

No, not the author. The Anonymous commenters. They just don't understand that other people are different from them. I enjoy it, and my wife does too. She likes to be shared, I like to share her. We both get off on it. If that's not your thing, O.K. But It does work for others. Sharing doesn't drive us to divorce. It drives us from divorce. We do it willingly and always together. No sneaking around, no cheating. All together by mutual consent. Sometimes an extra man. Sometimes an extra woman. We don't condemn your preferences. Please don't condemn ours. Great story. Well written. Five stars.

XlordzxXlordzxalmost 7 years ago
Excellent piece of writing

Regardless of what the story content is, it is very well written. If the commentors dislike swinging stories or even cuckold stories they may wish to avoid stories in the "loving wives" catagory.

Great story gelt very natural throughout

DanShepherdDanShepherdalmost 7 years ago

I enjoyed this well written piece of erotica. Fair to say, it might not be every one's cup of tea but I don't find it offends My sensibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Hot story but I could never share. To possive and jealous. I'd kill both before I let that happen

InsigniaInsigniaalmost 7 years ago
Dumb cuck

Is constantly condeming something you know you hate and then making sure you are the first to comment that its cuck drivel..

The definition of insanity.

It was a hot little story. Great dialogue. Left me wanting more. Keep writing and submitting.

morris40morris40almost 7 years ago
Loved the story

My wife likes short stories when we read to each other to set the mood for sex. This story is perfect - short and sexy - just like my wife likes them.

About the comment "Do your children know? with the added insult that they would be ashamed if they did.

Well, times change, sometimes for the better! When my girlfriend (now my wife of 30+ years) moved in together, her parents refused to talk to us and my mother told us we were living in sin. When our son moved in with his girlfriend, we helped them carry what little furniture they had up the stairs to the second floor apartment and went out to buy a few essentials for their kitchen - then we all sat down to have a lovey dinner. It was all very natural. They have been married for 5 years and are still as happy together as my wife and me.

My wife and I have had other sexual partners - a fair number each before we were together and a few (by mutual consent) after we married. It is recreational sex but with couples with whom we each feel a special bond of friendship. Yes, we are swingers but not especially active. Someday, I expect that loving relationships that occasionally include other couples will have the same open acceptance (even from their children) as a series of premarital sexual experiences for young people is for many parents today.

I firmly believe that minorities in society should be free to follow their beliefs if their beliefs do not infringe on the rights of others to have different beliefs. If you don't think premarital sex for singles is acceptable, then you are a minority. I believe that you as a minority should be free to be virgins before marriage and monogamous for life. I have no intention of bothering you when you meet with people who share your opinions. But you will not understand what I have just written and really shouldn't be on this site. It will only get you upset and your hateful comments toward us reflects poorly on you.Now, go away, and let me be happy with the choices I have made and the friends who share my opinions.

Trussedandobey: I hope you write more stories for readers like my wife and me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Mike-2

I think is the first time a man/husband when his wife said Michael was shorter then Sam. and sam said I know I checked him out first at the gym. Why would any man want to set up his wife/girlfriend with someone that is better/bigger then he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hot Wife haters will never understand the kink, any more than I can understand how two men could ever be attracted to each other. I'm still stunned by the level of vitriol they display regarding the topic though, while most view gay simply as "not for me".

I enjoyed your story very much, and also want to commend you on your technical writing skills. It's rare to read a story here where the author knows how to spell and punctuate. A gourmet meal, served on a CLEAN plate, for a change. Thanks!

EmmersonWritesEmmersonWritesover 1 year ago

As someone who has only been writing on LIT for about a month, I’m noticing the limitations of my writing style. This story is fun and fresh and honest and adult. Your descriptions are clear and simple. The sex play is hot. I’m saving this story as a reference for whenever I get bogged down. Thank you. -Emmerson

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertrussedandobey@trussedandobey
69 Followers
Back on Lit after a nearly two-year hiatus. Here to embrace the D/s dynamic and explore new kinks through probing conversation and detailed roleplay with someone who puts care into their writing. Please note that I am not a masochist; while I enjoy some comfortable discomfor...