The Seventh Angel Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Remi's hair was wild and his chest gleamed with sweat. His uniform pants were still on, thank heaven, and Rowie wore a skimpy, glossy-black dress.

He leaned down on her, chest pressing against her back and grinned at everyone as Rowie apparently exploded beneath him, screaming as she came...hard.

"Prehensile dick," he chuckled on a growl.

Beneath him, Rowie just whimpered.

When Zak began laughing his head off, she stiffened and looked up with dazed black eyes.

Seth looked down at his clenched hands, feeling his face heat.

Rowie was like a big sister to him.

"Remi," she panted, anger coloring her voice, "aargh.'

"Easy, baby," he crooned.

"Gah! Get off me already."

"Sorry, baby. Ash was bitchin so much in my head to hurry up I just—"

Rowie flashed out of the conference room as Zak continued to laugh.

"Rowie a switch. I can't fucking believe it."

Remi grinned. "Don't knock it till you've tried it."

"Hell no," Zak barked tossing back the golden waves of his mane.

"I think I've had just about enough of this circus," Lucien sighed bouncing a sleepy girl Rayne on his lap. His other arm was thrown around Boyrayne's shoulders, who leaned indulgently against Lucien.

Luke's ice-blue eyes turned back to Ashriel. "What'd you call this meeting for, fly-boy?"

Seth watched the reapers eyes darken a bit as his feathers ruffled in agitation.

"Where is Angel and R—"

Angel appeared and stood next to Devon. Rowie flashed in next, freshly clean and in her black Alpha Angels uniform.

After giving Remi a scathing glare, she plopped down next to him as he chuckled darkly.

Seth took a deep breath, barley restraining himself from rolling his eyes and looked back at Ashriel.

The reaper stood and looked at their faces, each one.

"Have any of you ever seen him?"

"Him who?" Lucien sighed in exasperation.

"Davariel," Ashriel replied.

Seth frowned.

Lucien sputtered and then laughed. "We all saw him that night we almost got permanently snagged in the realm of shadows."

Devon bowed his head, hair hiding his face as usual. Remi, Zak, Rowie, and Anniel looked confused at Lucien.

"What are you talking about?" Remi asked.

Lucien sarcastic grin faded around the edges, anger quickly replacing it. "My father was there. He touched me—"

"They didn't see him, brother," Devon said raising his head at last and leveling Ashriel with a hard look. "What's this about, Ash?"

Ashriel pulled a crystal vid orb from his pocket and placed it in the replicator notch in front of him.

The crystal projected a holographic image around them, immersing them in an immense crowd of humanoid aliens as far as the eyes could see. Overhead a bright sun lit a cerulean sky filled with reapers.

It was a recording from visiting day on Seraphia, the view from just in front of the metallic barrier that had once been erected back in the days Davariel resided in the holy city.

Seth held his breath, awestruck by the fervent chanting of the peoples shouting Davariel's name.

A few reapers were still exiting the gates to the holy city...and then he came out.

Seth blinked. He was identical to Devon and yet...completely different. It was more than the coloring and the black wings. His eyes, that still weren't glowing from demon tint, were narrowed due to the glare of the sun, but his irises took up almost the entire eye.

He'd only seen that trait in cambions, humanoids created in the joining of a possessed with another humanoid. Pretty much the offspring of an incubus or succubus.

Seth leaned forward, folding his arms on the table as he watched Davariel approach the protective fence with a frown. The crowd was worked up into a frenzy, hands claws, even tentacles reaching out trying to touch him.

He craned his neck and then spoke to the reapers to either side of him.

Both reapers took to the air, hovering over the crowd. One of them pointed and a child was raised. A tiny Grei female.

Seth went rigid in his seat.

Shit.

The child was lifted from her parents' arms by the raven-haired reaper and carried back to Davariel.

He took her with the utmost care, pressing her against his chest as he opened his wings and curved them forward as if to shield her.

The glorious angel turned slowly and walked back into the holy city with his tiny bundle.

The image disappeared.

Seth blinked up at Ashriel as he placed the crystal orb back into his pocket.

"That day, Davariel removed one of his feathers as a gift for that Grei creature."

Seth felt himself bristle. "She was just a child."

Ashriel's eyes narrowed. "It was a Grei," he said with as much disgust as before."

"Okay, so he gave one of his feathers to a sick kid. What's the big deal?" Zak huffed.

Seth fidgeted in his seat, already knowing what he was going to say. Remi raised a questioning brow at him.

"That was the third feather of Davariel's to fall into public hands. He lost two others previously when he got too close to the fence once. Those feathers fell into the black market after their owners were slaughtered for them."

Rowie gasped. "That little girl and her family were slaughtered?"

Ashriel shook his head. "That family disappeared, feather and all. The other two feathers, one was recuperated by the holy council of high priest reapers. The other was never found until now. It was used to create a clone of Davariel."

Seth almost let out a sigh of relief. They didn't know of the feather he had hidden away, still what he feared most had come to pass. Fuck. A clone of Davariel. He was too late.

"Where?" Devon stood now.

"I was told originally it was in a med-lab in the Edenian solar system, but the scientist was killed and the clone stolen. The king of the Grie's had it a while but it was stolen again. Last I heard it was somewhere in the sex slave sector."

"Oh no," Rowie gasped.

Ashriel looked down at the table a nerve twitching in his cheek. "The clone is but a few moons old."

"A baby?" Anniel sputtered. "You didn't say it was a baby."

Ashriel frowned down at her.

Zak stood suddenly, chair crashing to the floor, even Lucien scowled, switching Girl Rayne into Boyrayne's lap and telling them it was bed time before he teleported them away and then stood along with Zak, scowling at Ashriel.

"The clone was injected with growth accelerators. I don't know at what point his development is at, but I've been told that he is almost fully adult by now. The reaper that saw him says they keep his eyes covered so that he doesn't trance anyone, but that he basically can't walk and still has the plumage of a chickling."

Anniel choked back a sob. "That's horrible. That means basically he's still a baby."

They argued back and forth as to how they could locate the clone.

Seth kept his roiling unease tamped down.

"You're not foolin' me, pussycat," Remi murmured next to him, green eyes narrowed. "You're so expressionless you look like a damned cyborg. What gives? And I want in on it."

Seth gave Remi a frown. "I was going to Haddasha tonight. It's been a while."

Remi snorted. "Cut the bull shit. It's been a couple years since you last stuck your pecker into anything."

Seth's face heated, but he kept his anger under tight control. Remi loved baiting him, and he wasn't going to let the fucking weredragon make him lose his carefully controlled wild side.

"Seth, what do you think?" Devon asked.

Silence fell around the table, everyone looking at him expectantly.

"I'm going to head out to Haddasha and see what I can find out."

Devon looked at Seth's attire when he stood.

Seth wore his usual black pants with boots and a long duster over everything that hugged his neck and covered his arms down to his wrists.

Devon nodded. "Okay. I'll do a little investigating of my own with Cyn. He can tap into communication databases around the quadrant to see if anyone is talking about my father."

"I'm going back to bed," Lucien grumbled irritably.

"Geez, you're getting grumpier than Seth and Ashriel rolled together," Remi snorted.

Lucien just saluted him with his middle finger and vanished.

"Well, Zako, Guess that just leaves us then," Remi grinned, wrapping an arm around Rowie's shoulders.

Seth bristled. He needed to go alone.

"Zak took a deep breath, an apologetic smile on his lips.

"Sorry guys, but tonight's my turn to read to the girls. Can't disappoint my daughters."

He vanished in a ball of gold fire.

"Pussy-whipped," Remi snorted. "Well baby, guess you can shimmy back into that dress you had on before."

Rowie rolled her eyes with a huff. "I kind-of wanted to stay in with the boys tonight, especially if we're going to be going off on another mission now. They're growing so fast."

Remi gasped, "You're going to abandon me to the hordes of females that prowl Haddasha?"

She gripped the front of his uniform and yanked him down for a tongue-filled kiss, "I trust you can take care of my property."

She vanished as well.

Seth looked around. Only Remi and he remained in the conference room.

Remi threw an arm around his shoulders, grinning broadly. "Guess it's just you and me then."

"And us!"

Seth stiffened when Natanael and Eriel appeared, walking in through the doors to the conference room.

"This isn't a pleasure trip. Strictly investigation."

Remi nodded. Natanael and Eriel looked peeved. "We get it, Seth. Business."

A frustrated growl escaped him. Fists clenched he turned on his heel and teleported down to the hangar in the bowels of Alpha 7.

Thankfully, the reapers hitched a ride in Remi's Viper, allowing Seth a measure of peace in his own transport.

Haddasha was filled to capacity as usual. The guards that protected the entrance allowed them in and an escort led them to their VIP area.

"Eriel high-fived Natanael, "Yeah. Last time we were here they kicked me out." He shoved his middle finger out toward one of the guards standing at the entrance to their VIP pedestal. "Ha! Bow down to me now, mother-fucker. I'm with the Alpha Ang—"

Seth slapped his hand over the annoying reaper's mouth from behind, "Pipe down, idiot, or I'll cast you out myself."

Eriel pouted at Seth as Remi and Natanael chuckled.

"Aw, come-on, Seth," Remi laughed. "Let him have some fun. It's not everyday you get to hang out with rock stars."

"Zak isn't here."

Remi scoffed. "Whatever. I'll have you know I rocked that crowd the last time Rowie sang with Angel of Retribution. And I can do it again."

Seth saw the opportunity to rid himself of the nosey red dragon for a while.

So he just leaned back against the bar in their VIP area and gave Remi a bored indifferent look.

Remi, looking quite riled, turned to look at the band playing in the center stage that night.

His dragons wings sprouted from his back, ripping another shirt. In no time his feet lifted from the glossy floor to sail over the heads of the mass of writhing bodies on the dance floor.

The red weredragon received the power guitar from a stunned band member and soon set the castle ablaze with powerful solo.

Seth took advantage of the distraction and slipped away into the crowd.

Farther back, in the darkest recesses of the mega club, he prowled around the less favorable beings allowed in, until he came upon a group of Greis.

Some of the beings growled at him as he brushed past. The Greis watched him warily.

"I'm looking for Waltho."

One of the Greis grunted. "Who-the fuck are you, pretty boy?"

"The seventh angel."

*******

Amaranth watched him as she danced. She'd chosen a small Bleep as a dance partner to be able to keep her eyes on Seth.

Looking down at her partner, he bounced around on tiny feet, his big black eyes shimmering up at her in joy. Ignored her purple-furred friend, she looked back up at Seth.

Why was he talking to Greis? The king of the Greis had lost his cloned version of Davariel cycles ago.

She'd stopped spying on the Alpha Angels because she suspected the real threat lay with that clone. It had to be the seventh angel.

But were the Alpha Angels trying to get their hands on it too?

She needed to be closer to hear what was being said.

About to cross the dance floor toward the darkened back area of the club, a thick forearm slid around her waist from behind. She felt herself bristle when a huge clawed hand cupped her between the legs.

"Mmmm, tasty," a low growling voice said near her ear.

The creature's skin was greenish grey and warty, thick fingers tipped with gleaming black claws.

Carefully, she turned her head to look into the Porquo's beady red eyes. He was smiling, a slimy dark grey tongue lolling out to lick grossly deformed lips from which yellowed tusks protruded. He stank bad, the scraggly wisps of hair that grew on the top of his head sticking to an oily warted skull.

"Oh, wow. How about buying me a drink before I let you eat me?"

The Porquo's smiled wavered. Amaranth lifted her hips a bit to grind herself in his hand, letting her back arch just enough to give him an enticing view of her breasts.

She knew fully well this could go two ways. Porquos were well known for dining on humanoids. They were also a horny lot who loved to fuck their meals before killing them.

The question was: was he hornier than he was hungry?

The Porquo laughed, his eyes going hot as he squeezed her vinyl-clad sex in his filthy hand.

Horny it was.

To her relief he pulled her in the direction of the Greis, where his own kind congregated as well.

Seth's back was to her. She hoped he couldn't sense her. That Alpha Angel had some unusual abilities.

The beast she was with slammed her against the edge of a table, making her wings ache, and began to fumble with the front of his pants.

"Whoa, big guy," she blurted grabbing his hands. "I really need that drink."

When he growled, she grinned and ran her hands all over his big chest, inwardly cringing at the feel of the bumpy oozing warts on his hairy pecs. "You are so sexy. I get such a bad girl-boner with extremely gross aliens. Makes me so thirsty though."

She batted her lashes at him as his comrades chuckled.

He stood before her, looking unsure.

"Brackwau."

Amaranth blinked. Did he just tell her his name? They never did that. Even his comrades stopped laughing and looked at their friend in shock.

"Uh," she grinned wider, "nice to meet you, Brackwau—"

The creature flinched, his eyes going round. The others stood at attention, staring at her intently. She wasn't s sure what was going on and stayed quiet, weighing her options.

Well, never one to be impolite, she figured she should tell him her name, but when she was about to, a very large, pale hand clamped around her mouth.

"I think the reaper is unfamiliar with your bonding customs. Besides, you'd spend the rest of your life keeping your family and friends from eating her," Seth said from behind her as his arm tightened, pressing her flush against him.

The indecent fucker had the nerve to have a hard on. Who could have a hard on at a time like this? Never mind that the sound of his deep voice made her nipples tighten and lower half of her body throb deliciously.

A deep purr rumbled against her wings. Her face flushed hot at the feel of her panties growing drenched.

The Porquo's nostrils fluttered and he bared his yellowed teeth in rage.

"Mine."

Seth tisked apologetically. "She never told you her name, Porky." A feral snarl came next followed by an almost inhuman voice, "back off."

She could feel Seth's muscles shift behind her. Looking down, she watched mesmerized as his arm furred slightly, black stripes appearing on his pale skin, and the feel of claws pricking her cheeks.

The Porquo snarled, but Seth's answering snarl was louder, deadlier. She felt him shifting behind her, heard material tearing, his arms growing thicker, hand larger. The eyes of the spectators around them rose up as they backed away.

"Don't be stupid, Brackwau-tou. You can't win against this one," one of his kind snorted at him as he backed away with the rest of the beings surrounding them.

Seems like no one wanted to challenge Seth.

He yanked her around and practically shoved her out of the darkened back section.

Once they were on the dance floor, however, she spread her wings, breaking his hold on her and swung around to face him.

Her words died on her tongue. He was just scant inches from her, baby-fine hair hanging in his face. Those luminous sky-blue eyes still had a savage glint in them, that and the fact that his clothing was ripped, duster falling off his shoulders and pants barely covering his legs had her going mute for a few seconds.

His usually emotionless face twitched, a hot lustful grin curving one corner of his fine mouth.

Getting more angry at herself for staring at him like an angel-struck idiot, she reached up to slap his insolent face, but he caught her wrist and twisted it behind her back.

His mouth came down on hers then in a violent, messy kiss that had her first trying to bite him, but as the kiss raged out of control, she ended up humping against him, her entire body lit with desire.

Her free hand slid up his sinewy arm, and neck until her fingers buried themselves in his silky white hair.

He let go of her wrist and cupped her ass. Somehow, she'd gotten one of her legs up, thigh resting on his waist as her calf hugged his ass. They were grinding against each other, and she...she was about to come...very hard.

"That's right, baby. Just like the first time with me."

Her moan turned into a scream of rage.

He let her go when she shoved at him.

"You disgusting pig."

He sneered. "Don't confuse me with you almost husband back there."

"I'd rather fuck a Porquo than you."

Seth snarled and had her against the same column they'd been grinding on only seconds before. "Over my dead body."

"That can be arranged," she hissed up at him, hand searching for a small dagger she kept handy in a sheath at her thigh.

"Isn't love a beautiful thing, Natty?"

Amaranth froze, looking to the side at the red weredragon and Natanael.

Remi nonchalantly tossed a small silver blade she recognized up and down.

"Give me that," she snorted shoving Seth away again.

Remi tossed the blade her way, hilt first.

"You missed my solo," Remi said to Seth, "But I get it," he finished with a wolfish grin Amaranth's way.

Natanael just chuckled, tossing back one of his multicolored locks.

"What the hell were you up to conversing with those Greis?" she hissed at Seth.

Both Remi and Natanael stopped with their juvenile snickering and looked at Seth questioningly.

Once again he hid his emotions behind a blank mask. His aura barely showed around him, only little dirty tendrils from all the females he'd fucked since that fateful night he'd almost been sacrificed within Megdoluc.

Hurt sliced through her. Why did she have to think about that.

"You told me to go and get some experience. Don't you like what you see now?" he spat, his blank face giving way to contempt.

She sneered back at him. "I don't give a shit."

He grinned, but it didn't go to his eyes. "Didn't look that way to me when you were humping my dick moments ago."

She slashed out, aiming for his thigh, but he disappeared.

She whirled back to see him appearing next to Natanael.

The black-wingd reaper held out his hands. "I don't want to be in the middle of one of your fights."

"This is so fucking romantic," Remi sighed shoving his hands in his pockets as he leaned against the column next to them.

Amaranth ignored him. "What were you doing with those Greis?" she demanded again.

Just then, Two female Greis brushed by her, their shoulders bumping into her roughly. Each girl gripped one of Seth's arms possessively, giving Amaranth a hard glare.