The Seventh Angel Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seth frowned. "Did... did you know him?"

Amaranth licked her lips and stared at her boots. Her breasts expanded under the straps that barely covered them and her eyes slowly rose to his. "I... I was in love with him."

Seth turned with a roar and punched the wall next to the door of his entryway making a huge dent in the metal.

Behind him, someone whistled. "Man, I haven't seen you this pissed since I sprinkled itching powder inside your favorite uniform flight suit. No-no-wait, that time you lost your bet to me and you had to shave your head after you'd been letting your hair grow out. It was halfway down your back too. That sucked. For you I mean."

Seth closed his eyes, gritting his teeth together at the masculine snickering behind him.

"Fuck off, Fyre."

"Hey, I offered to make it grow out twice as fast."

Seth turned. "I don't need to be like the rest of you, understand?"

Remi sobered. "But you are one of us. We're family."

"I don't have any fucking family," Seth spat, turning on his heel and slamming into his rooms.

He was glad the pesky, meddlesome, red weredragon didn't follow him. He really didn't want to hurt Rowie by killing her mate.