The Seventh Angel Ch. 00-01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ready, girls?" he said not taking his eyes off Amaranth's flushed face.

"For a moment there we thought you were ditching us," the scantily clad one on the right said.

"Never," Seth replied, and with that, he turned and marched off, both females swishing their hips to either side of him.

Amaranth felt her head was about to explode. She wanted to chase after them, yank each Grei off him and beat them all to a pulp, Seth included, but she kept her cool, and sheathed her dagger back onto her thigh.

Remi sidled up to her, "You look like you're about to blow a fuse,"

Amaranth stiffened her shoulders and just glared at him.

Natanael crossed his arms over his bare chest and sniffed. "Yeah, I wouldn't say that to a pissed off female, Red."

Remi drew closer, bright dragon green eyes looking at each of hers. "You've got all these little red lines—eep."

Amaranth let the edge of her blade slide up little harder against his balls.

Natanael grimaced. "Oh, man. Rowie is not going to be happy."

Remi just stared deep into her eyes, a slight smile playing about his lips. He was actually enjoying this.

Amaranth snorted in disgust and withdrew her blade. "You're too much."

"That's what my mate says."

She rolled her eyes, and huffed a defeated breath. Seth was gone, and so was her lead on knowing what he was up to.

"Ama," Eriel practically shouted as he launched himself at her.

She was caught up in his strong arms and spun around, her wings catching and angering the patrons around them as they were knocked over.

"Eriel, put me down, you kook."

He gave her a noisy kiss on her cheek after trying for and missing her mouth.

"You coming home with us this time?" he asked practically bouncing in his boots.

Amaranth smiled sweetly at him. "No."

His face fell. "Why?"

She crunched up her face. "You know why, silly."

"Maybe he's got a point." Remi grinned. "Why don't you come home with us?"

Amaranth stuttered, unsure how to reply to that. Technically she could do however she pleased, but if she actually went back to Alpha 7...

"No," she blurted, imagining seeing Seth come back after whoring himself with those two Greis. Worse, what if he took them with him? "No way."

Remi leaned closer, right in her face now. "Chicken?"

That was an Earth creature that was very afraid all the time because it was usually eaten.

Amaranth opened her wings slightly and glared at him. "Don't compare me to your native fowl."

One of his tawny brows rose. "So then spend the night," he challenged. "We've got plenty of room."

"Bunk with me," Eriel blurted.

Natanael just laughed.

Amaranth looked at him. yeah. He seemed safe enough. "I'll bunk with you."

Natanael sobered up quick. "Wait. Seth will tear me to pieces."

"Seth doesn't own me," she snapped grabbing his arm. "Let's go home now."

She marched out of Haddasha with Natanael in tow as Remi chuckled behind them. No one was going to accuse her of being a frightened bird incapable of flight.

*******

Her bravado lasted until Natanael began to nod off in the playroom. Eriel was protesting at her beating his avatar in a game of Chaos.

Alpha 7 was in night cycle and even she was feeling sleepy. Like an idiot, she'd left her transport at Haddasha and hitched a ride with Remi and the reapers.

Why had she accompanied them? To get back at Seth?

Putting her game controller down with a yawn, she looked over at Natanael. His Mohawk was several bright shades, primary and secondary colors, all neon, but he was a beautiful reaper, just like Eriel, who was giving her a funny look at the moment.

"What?"

He stared at her a few seconds longer and shrugged. "It's just the way you were looking at him."

Natanael snapped to attention, "Whatever you're thinking, I'm not doing it."

Amaranth blinked at him in surprise.

"I will," Eriel purred.

She looked at him in shock as well.

Eriel's bright grey eyes roved over her. "Fuck yeah. In a heartbeat."

Amaranth snorted incredulously. She'd always seen Eriel leaning more toward masculine partners than female.

His eyes suddenly brightened even more, "Let's have a threesome."

She barked out a laugh even as Natanael jumped to his feet again. "No offense, Ama. I don't have a death wish, so it's a no go with me."

"Oh, don't be such a wimp. She's only trying to make Seth jealous—"

"I am most certainly not," she blurted a bit louder than needed.

Both reapers just stared at her, Eriel smirking and Natanael frowning.

"Well, I'm not," she repeated with a scowl. "Now let's go to bed, I'm tired.

She followed Nat down to the level where the reapers slept.

Here the corridors were wider as well as the sleeping quarters. Large enough to accommodate male wingspan. A male Seraphian had a wingspan of fifteen feet. Females had less, between nine to twelve feet from tip to tip.

Eriel talked the whole time, even when they entered Nat's sleeping quarters.

Amaranth watched slightly mortified as he stripped down naked and flopped himself on the bed, completely comfortable in his nudity.

"I said we weren't having a damn threesome, Erie."

He leaned up on his elbows, crossing one finely formed leg over the other. "I'm neither deaf or obtuse," he answered with a frown. "Do you see me hard up?"

Amaranth's scandalized gaze fell upon his groin where his thick cock lay limp around the crease of his thigh. Even as she looked it began to stir and lengthen.

"Well stop staring at him. Of course he's going to react," Eriel snapped.

Amaranth closed her eyes and rubbed at her temples as a slow throbbing pain bloomed to life there.

The sound of Erie's laughter had her opening them again.

It wasn't seeing Natanael standing near the bed in a pair of white lounge pants that had her staring. It was his hair. He'd braided it back to fall against the top of his ass in a thick rope and he' removed the artificial coloring from it. Now it was pure white, and it was stunning.

"You're really going to sleep with those on?

Nat scratched at his legs, looking uncomfortable. The materiel of the lounge pants were so thin, he might as well not have been wearing anything.

Which reminded Amaranth she had nothing to wear either. This plan was very ill conceived...and it was all Remi's fault for challenging her.

She narrowed her eyes when she heard faint masculine laughter somewhere at the back of her mind.

*******

Seth landed his Viper next to Devon's in Alpha 7's hangar. Sliding out of the cockpit, he looked at his commander who waited for him leaning against his own transport. Devon arms were folded over his bare chest, his hair slightly tousled, and his sleeping pants riding low on his hips.

Seth ran his fingers through his own hair, letting everything he'd discovered shuffle like a deck of cards through his thoughts. Devon was linked to him mentally so he stood straighter when he gained all the information Seth had.

He stopped right in front of his commander. "So what are we going to do now?"

"Everyone is down for the night. Tomorrow early we'll inform the others and make a plan."

Seth nodded, even though he felt restless. The clone was aging at an advanced rate. He wouldn't last more than a few years at the rate he was going.

Seth had the misfortune of seeing a crystal-vid of the boy. It had been heartbreaking. He personally wanted to revive and re-kill the monster who'd injected the child with rapid growth hormones to get him to adult size, all so they could defile him. Seth understood that though physically he might have the appearance of an adult, mentally he'd still be a mere child.

"He has defects," Seth said barely able to contain his outrage. He took a deep breath and continued. "His heart is bad because of the accelerated growth, and he might be blind, because they're afraid to uncover his eyes. He's kept blindfolded all the time. His wings aren't developed in proportion with his growth, we don't know why that is. He'll die before he's able to fly. He was growing at a rate of fifty Edenian years per moon cycle, but my sources say that has slowed down."

"Remi can cure him when we find him."

"But he can't reverse the growth. That might kill him. It'll certainly crush whatever is left of that being's mind."

"He's being hunted."

Seth stared at Devon. "Who?"

Devon shrugged. "Every religious fanatic, Master Guardians, Reapers from Angelos that know about this..." Devon trailed off. "Amaranth."

Seth drew in a deep breath, his eyes never leaving Devon's.

Amaranth. That was going to be big problem. He suspected that even Ashriel couldn't be trusted.

They thought this child was the prophesized seventh angel that would be responsible for setting Lucifer free.

"No one knows for sure who it will be. They used t think it would be my father."

Seth searched within his mind, before realizing what he was doing with Devon still linked to him.

He shut down his thoughts and felt his commanders eyes narrow on him.

"I wish you wouldn't hide things from me," Devon said softly.

"What are you hiding on level 523?" Seth countered.

He almost grinned when Devon brought down his own mental barriers.

"Seems like we both need to hide things."

Devon looked extremely uncomfortable. "Maybe what I need to keep hidden a while longer is more devastating than your secret."

Seth remained quiet. His mind a void as he stared at his boots and ripped pants.

"What happened to you?"

He looked back up at Devon again as his commander gestured to his torn clothing.

Seth felt his face get hot. "I-uh...almost shifted."

Devon gave him a startled look, before schooling his features. "You need to heal your heart. Patch up your issues with her and move on."

Seth stiffened. "I'm fine."

"You're not. I like Ama, but right now, she's not our allay, especially with this situation. We might need to drop off radar, Seth. If you bond any deeper with her—"

"We're not bonded, he scoffed. Amaranth hated him.

"She'll be able to sense and find you no matter where you try to hide," Devon continued nonplussed. "She's not your average woman. She's a high priestess reaper, Seth. A holy warrior."

He turned away, sickened to his stomach. "I know all too well what she is. Forbidden."

He walked, instead of teleporting to his quarters.

Recalling how he'd met Amaranth, it had been destined for catastrophe from the start. She'd been trying to find out which one of them was the rogue Master Guardian, Seventh Angel or both. Seth had been helping Remi recuperate Rowie. They'd managed to keep the entire LOS from finding out Lucien had gone off the deep end back then. It seemed Ashriel was the only one who really knew.

He'd kept it from her, but then again, she'd led him to believe she was an escort. It should have revolted him, but he saw how pure her aura was. A true virgin. She had only one tiny little spot, a kiss. A Kiss that had broken her heart because that was where it was situated over. Her heart.

He'd wondered who it could have been and if that was the reason she left her calling. She hadn't fallen though and Seth had made the mistake of thinking they could be each other's firsts. He hadn't counted on being kidnapped by Lucien and offered as a fucking virginal sacrifice to summon Lucifer.

He'd been on the brink of death on that altar, wrists slashed, pouring out his life's blood into two chalices to either side of him. His delirium had him seeing crazy visions of plummeting from the heavens into another realm, being in the dark, hearing voices, wanting to escape. And then she climbed atop him, Amaranth. It was confusing. He couldn't pinpoint what it was, but he felt a hand gripping him and he immediately hardened. She begged him to make love to her. They needed to hurry in order to save him. Yes. He was dying. He felt heat engulf him and pleasure. She rode him, hard, grinding, hips bucking, pussy milking him ruthlessly. He couldn't hold back. It was too much and in shame, he shuddered as his seed burst forth. His once pristine aura filled with whorls of color, reds and oranges, not the rosy glow of Amaranth's aura. He blinked up at the woman sitting astride him, hearing Lucien to his left scream in defeat. She rose up and felt between her legs, pulling out her hand with the evidence of Seth's lost innocence.

Devon had helped restore him and bade him to follow Remi, who'd fled with Rowie.

He'd glimpsed Amaranth in a heated argument with the vampire whose name he couldn't even remember anymore. She was angry and he couldn't blame her. The vampire had fucked him, but in his defense, he'd been on the brink of death and the female had made herself look like Amaranth to fool him.

"You should be happy he's still alive. You actually stopped to think about climbing up on him."

"You pushed me out of the way. Threw me into a group of demons I had to fight. You did it on purpose."

The vampire just shrugged her shoulders. "Look, sweet-cheeks, he needed someone with experience. This wasn't some romantic interlude here. The dark Prince was going to send Lucifer's sword right through his heart. We needed that boy to come fast. I was better qualified for the job."

Seth grabbed her hand before she could bring her sword up.

She turned hateful eyes to him as the vampire walked away, laughter ringing in their ears.

"I'm sorry," Seth told her sincerely.

She yanked her hand away from him and took three steps back. "Don't touch me."

Seth flinched inwardly when her eyes settled on the dirty colors swirling in his aura.

She swallowed hard, her eyes filling with moisture before turning on her heel and fleeing the cavern.

She'd disappeared afterwards. He hadn't seen her anymore until Ashriel had ordered her to help Remi, who'd been turned into a miniature dragon.

He'd felt shy seeing her again. She'd treated him as if, nothing ever happened between them. It had him feeling disconcerted, unsure, off balance.

Remi, of course, was being his usual annoying self, taunting a Grogundt guard who'd had to let them pass into a closed off area of a broadcasting station Rowie was being interviewed in.

"Knock it off, Fyre," Seth hissed through clenched teeth.

Next to him, Amaranth snickered. "Oh don't be such a tight ass, Sethaliel. Leave him be."

Seth stared at her in dismay. "What? You're siding with Fyre? I don't believe it."

"I'm on no one's side," she replied, sounded tired.

Her words bothered him, No ones side? What the hell did she mean by that?

When they entered a large atrium, Seth dropped Remi and pinned her to a wall. She gasped in shock, her pretty, lush lips forming an irresistible O he ached to plunder.

"How about me, Amaranth? Am I included in your generalization of no one?"

Her breath was coming heavier, be it from her shock Seth had manhandled her against the wall, or she was getting a little hot and bothered from the feel of him pressed to her. He hoped it was the latter. Behind him, he felt Remi about to explode in ecstatic glee. Stupid dragon.

Her eyes dropped to Seth's mouth. She swallowed and licked her lips making him groan.

He wanted to kiss her...so badly.

"Seth," she sighed, and turned her face away, obviously sensing his intention.

Behind him he could hear Remi's tail thwapping feverishly on the floor. He would step and crush the idiot if he tried anything right now.

"Amaranth, do you hate me now that I'm not as pure as you?" Seth cringed inwardly at the desperation in his voice. Too late he realized what a stupid question that was.

"That's a stupid question, Sethaliel. If Liara hadn't mounted you, we'd all be dead... or at least in a losing battle against Lucifer and his minions."

"Amaranth, I want to be with you," Seth whispered leaning in closer.

Their lips were but a breath apart, their chests crushing against each other with each labored breath.

"Seth, I... I"

Unable to resist anymore, his tongue traced her lower lip. Amaranth trembled, closing her eyes.

Seth sealed his mouth over hers and they began to devour each other.

He kissed her... kissed her like he was dying, drowning, and she was the only one who could save him.

She tore her mouth away, panting.

"Seth, please." He kept his nose pressed against her cheek, eyes closed, just breathing her in. "You're a sweet boy—"

Seth froze. Boy?

Her fingers eased out of his hair, her palms bracing against his chest. "We can't think of ourselves. There's more danger to our realm than you realize."

"We can fight it together," he pleaded. "Amaranth, I don't know if what I feel is love. We've known each other for such a little time, but..."

Amaranth laughed, low and without humor. "You're still almost a child, Seth."

It was like being slapped. A fucking child?

Seth step away, cursing the aching throb between his legs. Her eyes widened when he ripped off his coat, and stood there, body bare from the waist up, save for the laser gun holster he had strapped across his chest. He'd been working out with Zak and was well aware of how chiseled he'd become.

"A child, Amaranth?"

Her eyes devoured him, spurring him to reach for his pants. Oh, he'd show her what a big fucking child he was.

"Stop. What are you doing?" she gasped, her face going scarlet.

Seth shoved his pants down a bit. "Showing you my peepee," he snarled.

Her eyes popped wider, staring helplessly at his erection, but it wasn't enough.

He gripped her hand and shoved it on his cock. "Tell me I'm a child now."

Amaranth's face was flushed, yet she stared deep into his eyes, her expression hard. "You are a child. You think just because your cock is long and thick that makes you a man, Sethaliel? Or that forcing me to take it into my hand is going to make me open my legs to you like a weak-willed female?"

God, the pain of rejection. By this time, he should have been accustomed to it, but her words sliced him down to his very soul.

"Don't you feel anything for me," he whispered. "Am I so cursed, that no one..." can love me. He stopped himself before he could shame himself any further.

Emotions flooded through him unchecked. He could almost see his father's face sneering at him-Soldiers don't cry. Pull yourself together you piece of shit.

He gabbed every bit of that hurt rolled it up into a ball of ice and locked it away with the rest of the disappointing memories of his life.

Seth jerked away and got himself back to rights, sparing himself anymore humiliation.

"Seth," she placed her hand on his shoulder and he flinched away from her touch. He didn't want to feel anymore. "I care about you, and what I feel for you is special, but I have a mission I need to complete and I need to continue as high priestess to fulfill it."

"Right," Seth deadpanned.

"Besides, your kind shouldn't fixate on the first female—"

"My kind?" Seth whipped to face her. "Specify what you mean by my kind?"

He crowded her but she stood her ground, pulled her shoulders back as her wings spread behind her.

Breathtaking.

"Edenian." Her eyes ran over him, before meeting his eyes boldly.

Seth leaned in closer, so that their lips almost touched. "You think you're better than me?"

Her eyes blazed and nostrils flared. Amaranth didn't back down. "Don't put words in my mouth," she snapped. "I said no such thing. You were born and raised in the Edenian solar system. Your customs are different from Seraphia's. I know it is highly encouraged for young males to indulge in sexuality and gain..." She licked her lips, "... gain experience before settling down."

Seth took one step back, and barked out an astonished laugh. "Am I hearing you right? You want me to get more experience?"

Amaranth turned away, her body rigid. "Perhaps you need to live a little more, Sethaliel, before you go making life altering choices." She took a deep breath and swung around to face him. "After what happened in that Hellish realm, I now see that I shouldn't take my vocation lightly. There aren't many reapers left after Davariel almost killed us all three hundred and thirty years ago." A shiver went through her and her eyes watered a bit.