The Sexual Fantasy Group

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jaspmon
jaspmon
17 Followers

It never stopped, her orgasm only heightened and became more explosive, making her convulse with pleasure and scream loudly. She came and came and came as his behemoth fire hose put out her fire.

Four minutes later she was still convulsing with pleasure as he unloaded his hose inside her, squelching the last bit of fire within her. She was totally exhausted and totally satisfied.

The fireman stopped pushing and collapsed onto her chest, his large cock still pulsing inside her. She looked over at Jack, taped to the chair, still smiling and finishing his stroke. Ejaculate oozed from the tip of his cock in a river of white. She smiled back, loving the warm feeling of the cock inside her, loving the fact that her man just wanted to see her pleasured and satisfied, and remembering how she had told him of her fantasy of a buff man in uniform and forced sex. This really didn't count as forced sex because she had caught on too soon, but maybe another day, and hopefully soon, she would be caught by surprise.

Jack and Tina cleaned up, kissed and cuddled, and relived the experience in detail while the man in the suit finished the production. He presented them with the DVD and bid them a good night. They would also enjoy this video for many years to come.

jaspmon
jaspmon
17 Followers
12