The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 06

Story Info
Cuckold Couple Becomes an Owned Couple.
7.4k words
4.22
73.9k
51

Part 6 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My New Life at Work...First Week Continues Part 6

I arrived home that evening (Monday) and felt exhausted by the roller coaster ride we had experienced over such a brief period of time. It brought me great comfort that Master must have some good intuition as allowing me to get home and be in my wife's arms, his slut's arms, tonight was truly needed. Also, our vanilla lives were returning to status quo and that must have been part of his decision as well. Regardless, I felt more centered and balanced then I had since Friday evening.

That night was wonderful and it was like my new life as a slave was a distant memory. When Miss Jenny and I finally went to bed, we snuggled as if everything was back to normal. Strangely, I felt incredibly sexual and my small boy clit poked at her backside as we snuggled. Miss Jenny turned towards me and began to speak...cucky, I spoke to Master and we agreed that you need to think about your new situation at work as an opportunity to show me, Master and others, you have the strength to be a husband that can endure trying situations.

Show us you have the emotional and psychological strength to be a man in other ways...she felt my small lil cock and continued...more so than you can be in bed, she said as she smiled in a devious manner. Again she continued...show everyone you are man enough to take some adversity, and in the process, gain the respect of me, Master and potentially others. Simply put, you have to give up some of yourself and your pride to prove your love to me and prove to Master that you are worthy as his slave. Further, Master's ego is substantiated further by your humiliation and degradation and you need to embraced being demeaned and debased for the gratification of both myself and Master.

That is one option and clearly the best one for all of us, or you can take a path of being a whiny, disobedient weakling in front of us and others. This will earn you punishments and you will lose the respect of Master and in doing so, will lose some of my respect. My wife said this while again smiling profusely at my shame and embarrassment.

Her words were tormenting me and the humiliation was immense...she took hold of my lil boy clit and rubbed the tip gathering the already forming precum from the head. She brought it to my mouth, saying that it was nice that I was responding to her words in such a manner. Again, my body was betraying me and her words only hurt and debased me, but sadly, I was responding in a way that demonstrated I was enjoying her distressing words. She kissed me wetly and repeatedly on the lips...they were delicious and I was in absolute heaven. Absent her humiliating words, this felt like old times, before her sexual appetite and sexual sophistication had changed.

Miss Jenny reached down and felt my small but leaking stiff boy clit once again and I softly asked...no in fact begged for her to let me inside her. Miss Jenny laughed, commenting that clearly I would need Master's permission to do that, but that having me inside her was not of interest to her at this time...cucky honey, my pussy is tired and incredibly sore from Master fucking me earlier today and all the activity last night...come lick me...your sucking and licking is rather soothing and it seems to help the swelling of my cunt go down. I was taken aback by her use of the word cunt at this moment, but again selfishly begged, Miss Jenny, I am so horny and I won't last but a few minutes at most...you are stretched out and will barely feel me...the feeling of humiliation heightened as I thought about the words escaping my mouth...I was justifying fucking my wife by telling her I was small, could not last, and that she would not even feel me inside of her...I felt my lil cock pulse as the reality of this hit me hard.

Miss Jenny did not seem pleased at my request and she roughly pressed my head to her pussy and I began to lick and lap at her tender cunt. I could feel her puffy pussy lips in my mouth and I licked softly, but strategically. My tongue softly circled her tender piercings and I absolutely loved the additions to her delicious cunt.

She moaned and then further increased my humiliation...she communicated, cucky, with your tongue trace Master's name on my tender cunt over and over. While you please me, I will text Master to see if he is okay with you playing with your lil clit or maybe even putting it inside me for a single minute, she said in a condescending manner. She parted her smooth thighs wider and gave a vigorous response to my tongue as she humped and gyrated her crotch in my captive face. She clamped my head tightly with her legs and also used her hands to tightly press my head to her soft, swollen, bruised, and sore, cunt. She was very wet, but there was no cum present and the absence seemed strange which proved how quickly I had grown accustomed to Master's warm, thick liquid presence.

After about 10 minutes of my tongue tracing the letters, Master, again and again on her sexy pussy, she started to quiver and she took hold of my head roughly pressing it more forcefully against her now dripping cunt...she was having an incredible orgasm on my tongue and mouth and we both enjoyed this immensely. She moaned as she came down from her orgasm...it is so wonderful having you around cucky...I love your tongue and I will have no problem sleeping now.

Her phone buzzed and she apologized, in a sarcastic and demeaning fashion, Master denied your request to play or be inside of me cucky. I wiped my glazed covered face and moved up to snuggle her as she faded to sleep, and I stirred restlessly as my lil boy clit pulsed in utter frustration and humiliation. I was finally able to fall asleep as well, holding my beautiful wife, my Master's slut, tightly throughout the night.

The week went by surprisingly quick with the exception of me not being allowed to cum, which was pure anguish. Still, here it was Friday morning and I was reflecting on the past week...while the time seemed to have moved rapidly, the one reality that struck me hard was the amount of degradation and humiliation I had become accustomed to in such a short period of time. While my wife had not been back in the office since Monday, I had genuinely taken an incredible amount of torment at work.

The entire staff, consisting of 5 executives and 15 others, including the cleaning crew all either knew directly or had heard rumors about my situation, my demotion, my life as a cuckold, my life as Master's slave, my wife's adoration for Master, and his equal excitement for her. I had been teased frequently and was often treated with disdain as well...especially by Tim, my new boss. Tim had made a number of remarks, specifically that when Master was done with my wife, he would look forward to using her as well...this was excruciating to take. Further, both Master and Tim, in the presence of others had grown to enjoy subjugating and ridiculing me. One specific example came to the forefront of my mind...during our office staff meeting on yesterday morning; Master had me serve coffee and donuts to the others like I was a maid and / or servant. Further, I was required to stand near the coffee pot for the entire meeting until someone beckoned me, most typically by snapping their finger (which both Master and Tim did frequently throughout the meeting).

Other examples happened throughout the week...if Master thought the office needed tidying up, it was not unusual for him to order me to empty the trash cans, vacuum, mop or dust, making me do so in my business suit. Even worse, Tim had ordered me to move my office next to the restrooms and I could almost hear the sound of my male colleagues urinating given the close proximity and thins walls...in fact, I was becoming accustomed to the sound of flushing water like it was background noise. Surprisingly, I had also become comfortable working with and candidly reporting to Miss Vanessa as part of the cleaning crew.

I had become pretty efficient at performing janitorial duties and working the office cleaning schedule in the mornings or evenings and actually enjoyed her praise. Still, transforming into the office submissive and the aspects that came along with the reality of my cuckold situation was not easy and the daily feeling of emasculation was not getting any easier...just the opposite, the more people knew, the worse it was becoming. It had escalated to a point where I was treated as inferior by the entire staff, even those that should have been or were previously subordinate to me.

My mind continued wandering about the week's events...Tuesday was a rather easy day, but Wednesday I was subjected to tremendous humiliation and degradation. The morning began with my former secretary and her friend entering my office without notice. Miss Melissa ordered me to remove my pants and show her friend my degrading tattoos...she ordered this as she was laughing and commenting to her friend that she won't believe this. With immense humiliation I complied, lowering my pants and revealing my demeaning tattoos...this was soon followed by gasps and then laughter.

Even Miss Melissa could still not believe that I had obediently obtained these debasing tattoos. Master had entered my office shortly thereafter, ordered me to bend over and he roughly assaulted my ass with a riding crop...this went on for nearly a half hour while my door remained open. Certainly a number of my colleagues could hear what was taking place given the proximity of my office to the restroom.

As Master roughly struck me again and again, he reminded me that my contract was clear and that I was required to sit while peeing like the whore sissy I was. Somehow he knew that I had been disobedient and this was my punishment to correct my insubordination. Further he ordered that from now on I would pee squatting outside in the grass during the work days, at home in the backyard when the kids were in bed, and sitting down at all other times. Master had contracted to have a small patch of grass placed out back at work that was surrounded by four fences and he brought me to the window showing me the designated area. This caused my heart to race...only the office windows could see down on the patch, but all of my co-workers could easily see me squatting and pissing should they wish to view my humiliation.

Master had commented and reminded me that this was just part of my transformation to becoming his little sissy bitch. Further, Master commented, as you depart at the end of the day on Friday's slave, you are required to get me, your boss Tim, or another executive to supervise you pissing your pants on the new grass patch out back. Only after compliance and signoff will you be allowed to drive home to your lovely wife, my new slut. To avoid any problems at home on Friday's, you can change in your garage or at a nearby gas station before arriving home...that is your decision slave. Master further ordered that, at all times, while working and sitting at my desk, I was required to remove my pants and work in my panties and stockings. Finally before Master left, he verbalized that he had spoken to Tim earlier that day and requested that Tim get more involved with my training and debasement...he said that Tim was getting more and more excited by the thought of abusing and humiliating me in the office environment. As Master walked out, he ordered me back to my desk and reminded me to remove my trousers when sitting.

Quickly I had complied and within minutes my situation worsened. Tim came into my office unannounced and ordered that I visit with him in the restroom, commenting that he had reasons for moving my office so close. As I had just obeyed Master's instruction, I was only in panties and stockings below the waist and told Tim I would meet him there immediately. He, however, ordered me to follow him now. I rose revealing my humiliating clothing and Tim just laughed as I reached for my trousers. Tim sternly commented, no sissy bitch, you will come as you are.

Embarrassed, but not wanting to be disobedient, I followed Tim into the restroom and then immediately complied as he ordered me on my knees near his chosen urinal.

He laughed at my attire commenting, I love your panties and stockings sissy...it is very fitting for you. He then unzipped his pants removing his soft, but very large cock and began to pee. I gasped as I was surprised at the size...it was not the size of Master's cock in a soft state, but not far from it and more embarrassing, even in a soft state, it was significantly larger than my fully erect cock. Tim spoke...you like my cock sissy, he asked and I remained silent...he then continued, do you think your slut of a wife would like my cock sissy and again I remained silent as he chuckled...of course she would like this cock compared to your pathetic little clit.

As his piss stream subsided, he took hold of his cock with one hand and reached grabbing the back of my head with the other...he then thrust his dripping cock into my mouth. Without even a verbal order, I had opened and accepted his superior dripping cock and licked and sucked the piss drops from his manhood. Tim laughed as he held me firmly and then surprised me by releasing a thick hot stream of urine into my mouth and throat. He must have been able to pinch his cock off towards the end of his piss given he was able to degrade me and use me in this manner.

Furthering my debasement, Tim's cock was hardening in my mouth as I unavoidably drank down his stream and sucked and licked him clean of his last droplets of warm salty urine.

My humiliation continued as I felt my own cock betray me...it pulsed and pulsed and I felt the hardness strain against my own panties. Fortunately, this was not going to be a long subjugation. Tim slipped his superior cock from my mouth, laughed at my lil hard on, commenting again that clearly my wife would appreciate his cock more so than my tiny cock and how much he looked forward to pleasuring my lovely wife soon. This caused me to cringe as I still tasted his salty piss in my submissive mouth. He ordered me back to my office and I eagerly complied leaving Tim in the bathroom to zip up and wash his hands.

As my mind continued racing about all of the humiliation I had been subjected to throughout the week, my mind kept focusing on Master. While a big part of me almost hated Master for the expedited fashion of making this all such a reality, I still had such admiration for him...his confidence, his good looks, his muscular stature, the masterful dynamic way he carried himself, his intelligence, his creativity, even his devious mind, of course the way he pleased my wife and seemed to have her under his control, certainly the way he had me under his control, obviously his large superior cock, and importantly, the way that I trusted that none of what was transpiring would escape the bounds of acceptability.

This trust was the most surprising to me as I felt like Master had already crossed so many boundaries by allowing the entire office to become aware of my situation...still I knew or felt I knew that he had firm control over the situation and firm control and leverage over everyone that actually knew of our situation. He seemed to be the puppet master and controlled the strings to everyone connected to this knowledge and that was comforting to me at this stage.

My thoughts were interrupted as there had been much more that had taken place, but most of the remaining aspects consisted of strange looks, demeaning comments, constant chuckling or outright laughing...the interruption came from my wife as I was about to leave for work this Friday morning. Master wants you to wear a light tan colored suit today cucky, she said, and he further wanted me to let you know that you have a meeting with him at 4 today...he will come to your office and this is your opportunity to request his permission and provide your reasoning as to why you should be allowed inside me cucky...how exciting for you, she laughed. I was actually excited, and this would provide me some time to coordinate my thoughts on the topic...I hustled back in to the house to change quickly, and then was quickly on my way to work.

I had a busy morning of work, but was eager for the lunch hour to think about my conversation with Master...suddenly, I was startled as Master walked into my office at 11. He looked disappointed as I was in my suit pants given a recent meeting, but he did not specifically comment about my disobedience (not being in panties and stockings while at my desk). He ordered me into the men's restroom and I robotically and obediently followed him. He sat me at the end of the bathroom near the last urinal, unzipped, pulled out his long thick cock, commenting, I understand you want to discuss my slut and your ability to be inside her slave...I was distressed and said that I thought we had a 4:00 appointment.

He immediately rebuffed, let's talk about it now as I am likely leaving a little early today. He spoke as a thick stream of urine was expelled from his fire hose of a cock. I turned my head so as not to be watching as he discharged himself.

He commented, you are not allowed to turn your head away from your Master's cock...it is something that you should think about often and should admire when in its presence. He continued, I, as your Master, am growing fond of your admiration and worshipping of it slave, Master said, chuckling as my face turned a deep red. He knew he was embarrassing me and was absolutely enjoying the torment he was providing.

He paused and shook a few large drops from the opening of his mammoth cock meat into the urinal. There are few secrets between us or the others in the office and you need to be thinking of us all as one big happy family slave. Just then two other men walked in. John and Ted, who were both surprised...they began to leave, but Master immediately told them they were fine and to continue their business.

They looked at me, blushing themselves at my predicament, but approached the other urinals...the overall situation had me reeling in humiliation. I said softly, Sir, may we talk about this in private. Master looked at me sternly and said loudly enough for both John and Ted to easily hear him, how did you just address me slave. Sorry Sir, I quickly said. May we talk about this in private? Master turned towards me with an infuriated stare due to my lack of proper acknowledging him. I quickly fixed my error...Master, may we talk about this in private?

The humiliation worsened as Master took one more step near me, with his cock still out of his pants, and without an order I knew that he wanted me to clean his monstrous cock of its final pee droplets.

With great apprehension, but knowing that disobedience would not be well received, I opened my mouth and as he lunged forward, I eagerly took Master's huge thick cock into my mouth and sucked him, licking the head completely clean and swallowed down Master's final droplets of warm salty urine. I felt fortunate that it was just droplets and not the stream that I had consumed from Sir Tim earlier in the week. Master said, chuckling...slow down slave...you were just supposed to clean the last drops of pee from me...he looked back at John and Ted, such an eager little cock sucker he is fellas...he then zipped his mammoth cock back inside his suit pants.

They laughed and while I could not have felt any lower at that moment, I wondered if they truly laughed at Master's comment or because he was their boss and they did not want to find themselves in such a position. Master turned back towards me...is this about you and that sexy wife of yours slave, my dirty little slut? I could see John and Ted at the urinals listening intently as I nervously stammered out a reply, it can wait Master.