The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I fully unzipped and ultimately revealed my hard little clit, Master commented again...slave, you continue to surprise me (fully recognizing that he was not surprised at all as he fully expected that...he was now understanding the psychology of me as his slave more so than I was)...your tiny clit became erect from your superiors coating you in warm piss...you truly are such a dirty, naughty, disgusting slave.

Without a response, Master then told me I could leave and he ushered the others back into the building as they all chuckled with each other as they did so. Rather than rising quickly, I stayed kneeling for a moment trying to reflect on my new position. The work week was over and there was not an employee in the organization that did not now know and understand my new position with the company and in my personal life.

My mind raced at what had transpired this week and what had just transpired here on the grass...I looked down in shock at my small hard cock. My mind snapped back and I understood there was so much more to come and rather than worry about what had taken place, I knew that I should be anxiety ridden about the humiliation and degradation that was yet to come tomorrow.

My heart and mind both raced as I thought about what revolting acts would be required of me during our collaring ceremony tomorrow...as these thoughts continued to manifest themselves I slowly stood and made my way to my car. The last thought before I got in my car was how warm my clothes were from the urine that had soaked my body and I felt my lil cock pulse at the sensation and the overall debasement I had just experienced.