The Sexy Cuckold Couple Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master then said, don't be nervous about talking to me about you and your wife, after all I am fucking her and she has become my owned slut and will prove this to many of your colleagues and friends in an upcoming collaring ceremony slave.

He continued, and of course you know all of the fucking we have been doing slave because of all my thick creamy dick juice you have eaten from her stretched and well fucked pussy. His vulgar blunt comment caught me off guard...my face turned an even deeper shade of red and I was stunned, searching for words to stop him from continuing down the path he was heading.

Still Master continued...is this about the fact that I have denied you an ability to be inside your own wife slave? Both John and Ted remained at the urinals smiling broadly as Master spoke so freely.

As I knelt in shock, I felt so angry, but yet highly intimidated by Master. Still, I felt my body quiver and it dawned on me that I had an erection that was pressing against my suit pants. I stuttered a bit, please Master, can we please talk later.

Master instantly replied, what else if there to discuss slave...your wife is my property, my slut and my dirty whore and she absolutely loves it...she does what I tell her, just like you do slave. While she loves you, that does not mean she has a desire to have your lil clit inside of her and even when she might, you both have given up your rights to act on your own accord. Master took hold of his phone, called his secretary Tiffany and amazingly within seconds, my wife, his slut, entered the men's room.

As she entered, I was absolutely dumbfounded. Still, I felt my lil prick straining against the fabric of my trousers and I was too embarrassed to stand or move revealing the small, but clearly visible tent in my pants. slut, welcome to the men's room, Master said as he took hold of her...we all watched as he embraced her and they engaged in a deep passionate kiss. As the embrace subsided, Master spoke in a light-hearted manner, this may soon be your husband's office. John and Ted were now washing their hands and chuckling to themselves as they dried them and slowly left hoping that Master would ask them to stay.

I had never felt so embarrassed and again I knew I was going to be put through another humiliating situation of some sort.

To make matters worse, my lil cock was betraying me and pulsed behind my panties and suit pants. Master spoke...slut, I think cucky wants assurance that you are my dirty whore and he needs to hear whether you would rather have his pathetic little clit inside you or your Master's thick superior cock. Miss Jenny replied instantly, what part of me being Master's owned whore don't you understand my darling cucky? My wife said this as she looked me straight in the eyes. Before I could even mutter an answer, my wife said, it is completely asinine for you to think I would choose your little worm cock that I could barely feel before Master stretched me out over his magnificent and amazing cock that has already provided me so much pleasure. And as for me being his owned whore...well let me just show you.

Miss Jenny asked, almost begged Master...may I please suck your huge delicious cock and show cucky here just how much of a slut I am for you.

As she spoke, she caressed his crotch through the fabric of his expensive tailored suit. My eyes were glued to my wife as she then begged and pleaded for Master to let her suck him. I remained sitting near them both and my lil boy clit continued to pulse as Master gave her a confirmatory glance. He proceeded to zip down his fly and I watched in awe as he took his massive hardening thick cock out...it had just been in my mouth and yet every time I saw Master's cock, I was amazed at how large and perfect it was in every aspect.

My wife gasped, I am sure realizing the same thing, but she wanted more...she begged him to lower his pants and underwear so that she could lick his massive balls also. My wife cooed as she helped him slide his pants and shorts down to reveal his magnificent stalk of a penis.

My cock was ready to explode at what happened next...my wife looked straight at me as she licked the tip of his swelling member and lapped the bulbous dick head that had rapidly grown to a bloated and shiny manner. I hated what was happening, but my cock had not complied before and was not doing so now...it was pulsating and I did my best to subside this overwhelming feeling of excitement and the unusual sensation of nearing an orgasm.

I tried looking away, but Master reached over and turned my head around to make sure I watched her bathe and eagerly lick his big balls with her tongue and lips. She even sucked one of his huge balls and then the other in her beautifully lipstick covered mouth. Master warned, this is for your benefit slave so don't you dare turn your head.

My wife engulfed his large swollen blood gorged dick head. I was so glad I was able to press down on my throbbing aching prick...even though miniature in size to Master's monstrous cock, it was pressing hard against my suit pants and it seemed as if it was going to rip through my pants.

This only worsened as my wife's eager sucking noises added to my discomfort. As she mouthed and slid her lips back and forth over his long thick shaft, I felt my lil cock pulsating again and again and it was almost in sync with the motions of her sucking. I watched in amazement at the size of Master's cock filling her mouth and throat and was mesmerized thinking that my mouth must look somewhat similar to her own as Master's cock pierced it...this thought added to my excitement in an unusual way.

My other fear came to fruition as one of the salesmen entered the restroom. He was about to excuse himself and go to one of the other restrooms, but Master invited him in anyway providing him details that the woman sucking his cock was my lovely and slutty wife. His face turned to shock, but he continued with his business. As he used the urinal, his eyes never left the scene in process before me.

My wife seemed oblivious to it all as she was in a sex crazed state and sucked Master deeper and deeper into her throat. Moments later my boss, Tim, entered and Master happily and eagerly waived him in as well, asking if Tim had met my lovely wife. Tim just chuckled, no Sir, but it appears that she is busy at the moment. This further encouraged Master as he became more aggressive shoving his monster cock further in my wife's mouth and throat...suck it slut he bellowed...show your husband and his colleagues you are my dirty whore.

Master loved the attention and was putting on a show for us all...all of us watched in amazement as his huge cock roughly and rapidly slammed in and out of my wife's throat like a whore's pussy. Still, my wife was masterful as she opened her throat and eagerly sucked on Master's huge throbbing manhood.

She moaned as she eagerly did so which eventually caused Master's body to tense with pleasure. His order came loudly...swallow all of it my dirty slut...swallow all of your Master's delicious cum. Master and my wife both moaned as his initial shot of thick hot sperm entered my wife's throat.

She eagerly sucked and slurped and I watched her throat eagerly swallow it down. I knew by experience, but could also tell it was a huge load of cum as she swallowed again and again and again. I counted five gulps and on the last gulp, I reviewed Master's disposition and then my wife's and they were both in sexual bliss...there was nothing I could do...I felt my miniature cock pulse once again at the amazing scene before me and the sensation was overwhelming.

Unable to stop, my lil clit pulsed once again, but this time I felt my own cum emerge from my tiny prick...I trembled as more and more of my warm cum leaked from my sissy clit into my panties and ultimately and knowingly through to my light colored trousers. It felt amazing, but I was immediately humiliated and embarrassed at the eruption that had just taken place, and once again without any friction at all. I hunched forward to try and hide the outcome of what had transpired and a fear overcame me...I truly hoped that no one had noticed.

I sat paralyzed, eager for everyone to leave and allow me a chance to clean up before my small boy clit emission soaked completely through my panties and my thin light colored suit fabric. Within seconds I had my answer...it was not to be...my wife continued milking Master's huge superior cock like it was the last time she would taste him and this went on for minutes as I remained calm hoping no one would notice my own release.

Finally, my wife's sucking, slurping and swallowing subsided and she gave Master's magnificent superior cock one last loving kiss.

The salesman felt his welcome was complete and he left, but Tim stayed and watched in anticipation of what would happen next.

Master spoke, well cucky slave, does that answer your question...do you still need to talk to me about what a dirty whore your wife is and whether she really wants you inside of her or candidly, anything sexually to do with that lil cock of yours. My wife just smiled as she licked her lips, capturing an errant amount of cum that almost escaped her mouth...her cum covered tongue disappeared into her mouth and I saw her throat swallow once again, knowing that she was finally finished swallowing his bountiful semen.

I meekly shook my head acknowledging that there was no need to argue with Master...I was beat...the humiliation was overwhelming and I just wanted Master, Tim and preferably my wife even, to leave me.

Master was not done...if you think you are deserving of getting sex on occasion, I want you to send me an inter-office memo, justifying why I should permit your wife to let you put your lil cock inside of her. Send it first through to Tim's secretary, Elizabeth (acknowledging Tim), so she can check it for format and grammar.

Elizabeth will forward it to both your wife and Tim. If they both approve it, I will have a look, Master said in a very condescending manner. If anybody negates it, I won't even look at it...is that understood slave? I was incredibly stunned once more by what was happening...all I could do was nod acceptance of his stringent and ridiculing conditions for just an occasional session with my lovely "slut" wife. I was so mentally beat, and having cum and experienced this debasing act, I just wanted this conversation to be over.

Master seemed done as well, but unfortunately Tim was not...a simple glance between the two and I knew that Tim now had the stage. cucky...hmmm...what a lovely pet name that I will likely use for you going forward. Please stand and put your hands on your head. Fear overcame me and I hesitated and remained sitting covering my wet crotch. Master and Miss Jenny almost in unison ordered me to comply with Tim's request. Utterly humiliated I rose knowing there was nothing I could do to prevent the inevitable...wearing light colored thin suit pants now seemed like an intentional order.

As I stood and complied, I glanced and any little self-respect I had was now gone...clearly visible to the group was my wet cum covered crotch. Immediately my wife laughed, stating the obvious, my sissy husband came in his own pants. She rubbed the small bulge and further forced the absorption of my sticky cum through to the outer fabric...it was already plainly visible but this made it worse.

Master laughed at what a dirty whore I was...I was so ashamed and there was nothing I could do to recover from this humiliating situation...I was absolutely beaten. Master and Miss Jenny already knew this, but Tim now sensed that I had no will to confront any of them in their subjugation and abasement of me.

My wife spoke...that was so sweet of you cucky...and such a cute way to let us know that you approve of me being Master's slut. She leaned into me and gave me a deep juicy kiss...she buried her slightly cum glazed tongue deep into my mouth and made sure I sucked on it before breaking the kiss. The taste was surprisingly still incredibly strong and familiar...it was Master's thick semen, but the kiss made me feel much better even though I was still flustered being in the state I was currently in.

Tim continued chuckling and continued to stare at the huge wet spot on my trousers. He commented, you truly are a sissy cuckold husband. Before the group laughter had subsided at Tim's comment, he had already ordered me to come with him...I want you to get a file from Peggy (whose office was on the other end of where we were currently residing). Of course Sir, I replied...may I just quickly clean up. Master and my wife both again laughed...they were steps ahead of me and clearly on the same page as Tim.

Now, Tim ordered...you can clean up later. I responded...but the office staff will see Sir. He looked at me with a devious smile...precisely cucky...they will see a sissy husband whose proud to exhibit proof of his cuckold lifestyle...proud to not only allow, but eagerly be excited about his wife fucking her boss and hopefully soon sexing up additional colleagues as well, grinning widely as he said this.

I parted my lips to rebut my boss, but the stern, in-command look, and stance Tim took as he stood before me was my signal that I had no choice in the matter. This was solidified as he ordered, now go cucky.

I started moving and just hoped that people would be out to lunch or too busy to look, but that was wishful thinking. All eyes were glued to me as I exited the door and I knew that my colleagues that had departed earlier must have made the entire office aware of what was taking place inside the restroom. As I passed the first desk going toward Peggy's desk I heard derogatory comments including...he came in his pants...imagine a husband shooting off in his pants as his wife eagerly gives her lover a blow job right in front of her husband's face...what a sissy...I just can't believe it.

Peggy made me wait for the file. It was the longest five minutes of my life as the others looked at me, snickered, giggled, and made other comments that I could not decipher. I finally brought the file back to Tim's office.

My boss, Tim, was back at his desk looking more pleased than the day of his promotion...I never imagined I could win the lottery, Tim said...I have never liked you cucky and now not only do I have the authority over you as your boss, but to have this type of information and to know what a sissy husband you are is more than I could have ever imagined.

I can't wait to make your life a living hell slave and as I said earlier...I can't wait for your Master to get bored with your delicious slut wife so I can fuck her and please her in front of you. He let this sit and then continued...I can't wait to please her in ways that I know you can't and ways that you are no longer allowed to attempt.

The emasculation was so intense and I wanted to almost cry at the words that Tim spewed forth. Is that understood he said ...after brief hesitation, all that I could muster was, yes Sir...the wet cum spot spoke my inner feelings and I could not hide that...thoughts raced into my head, maybe this is truly what I wanted and needed. He ordered me from his office and I meekly made my way to my office and sat down to fully contemplate what had just transpired.

Within minutes my slut wife and Master appeared in my office and it was comforting as they were checking on my overall state of mind. Master commented that it was going to be a very long weekend given the collaring ceremony tomorrow evening so we both needed to get home, get our vanilla lives straightened out to accommodate an 8 o'clock Saturday evening ceremony, and be ready for ceremony preparation that would start at 3 sharp tomorrow afternoon. Additionally, you both need to get some much needed rest, Master commented.

Both my wife and I turned to each other a bit stunned...clearly it was originally scheduled for the following weekend, but surprises and the escalation of our training were certainly not uncommon with Master.

My slut wife kindly gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, then proceeded to give Master an erotic long wet kiss, and finally departed in a hurry. Master then proceeded to call Tim, Melissa and then Tiffany (in that order) and within minutes they were all in my office. Master then ushered the group through the office, ordering me to place my hands behind my back revealing my still wet cum soaked crotch.

Given Master's presence, nearly everyone watched as we walked through the office and I ducked my head in humiliation and shame as we did so.

We neared a door that led out to the grass area which I had become familiar with. This was my restroom and my mind raced as I knew that it was now Friday and the task no longer would allow me to unzip or remove my pants...the orders from earlier in the week had resonated with me...on Friday I was required to pee in my own pants with supervision prior to leaving for the weekend. Master spoke sternly, given you have a lot to do before tomorrow's ceremony and preparation, you are needed at home.

As you know, you are only able to leave after performing your duties and fortunately for you, it will clean off the cum spot you disobediently made in your suit.

Master pointed to the area and I knew I had little choice. I moved over to the middle of the small grass area and began to squat facing away from the small group that Master had assembled. Master ordered me to turn facing the group and to make sure my lil boy clit was pointed directly at my wet cum stain. Knowing that disobedience was not an option,

I quickly complied, turning to face Master and positioning my cock against the visible wet spot. I squatted and then tried to concentrate on peeing which would enable me to leave this nightmare.

After several minutes, I finally relaxed enough to relieve myself and given the busy and humiliating events, I unfortunately had not taken the opportunity to pee for the entire day. As such, my pee stream not only coated the entire front of my suit pants, but the steady surge of hot urine pushed through heavily and the entire group chuckled at the sporadic flow of pee coming from my pants.

Master commented at what a dirty whorish slave I was and further went on...how could an executive of Master's company transform so quickly into such a slave...allowing Master to fuck and own his wife, and eagerly subject himself to such humiliating and degrading treatment. I am sure the others were questioning that also...as my stream subsided, even I was wondering and contemplating Master's thoughts as well.

I stood and Master approached and pushed me back to my knees in the grass soaked with my urine. Master said loudly, well slave, your display has me feeling like I need to go...anyone else? The ladies remained in their positions, but Tim did not hesitate and approached quickly. Both Master and Tim unzipped their expensive suit pants and removed their superior cocks.

Almost simultaneously, they began pissing all over me while I remained kneeling in my own urine. Tim was even more aggressive taking aim at my face and ordering me not to cover up which caused Master to heartily laugh. Fortunately, both of them had not waited long and their warm streams diminished quickly. Master moved forward and dick slapped my face causing the last droplets to emerge from his thick large cock. Tim then proceeded to do the same loving that he could do so.

The women both laughed at the act. Master commented, before leaving slave, I want you to unzip your pants and show us your pathetic clit while remaining on your knees. I wondered when the humiliation would end as it seemed to be endless...still, knowing disobedience was not going to be allowed, I complied slowly. I was shocked as I reached inside...in fact, it truly amazed me...this subjugation had resulted in my lil cock becoming erect and I knew that Master also suspected such.