All Comments on 'The Shack: Ladykiller'

by Todd172

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Very entertaining as well as informative.

Who else gives us great stories along with correct military terminology and duties? Todd obviously knows about which he writes and that makes it very real for the reader. Accurate and very entertaining. Thanks for giving us this rose amongst the thorns! I am very eager to see what you write for the July 4th Siren's Song event. I have no doubt it'll be very good! Thanks!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Another Winner!

Now if we could read more about St. Clair, all would be right with the world!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
THE LADYKILLER MEETS HIS MATCH

and like the grizzled vet he is always looking for a new and different lifestyle. TK U MLJ LV NV

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheeleralmost 6 years ago
Superb as the personal standard that has been set

I get some flashbacks to some of youthful crazy things I did in my past. I grew to love the M249 and as larger than usual camo wearing guy, I ended up being much better than average even doing the shoot/scoot/shoot dance.

Such a excellent read with great variety.

BRAVO!!

MoondogAUMoondogAUalmost 6 years ago
Great to see, and to read.

Thanks, for another story with the great characters from The Shack world. It’s good to see Hollywood fleshed out, and maybe on his way to settling like the others have. He might need a honeymoon in Fiji, with Anne and Mackenzie!

You have done a great job introducing Jinx and showing her growth, on the way to joining the other wolves.

Best wishes, and inspiration to your pen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

Another of your truly fantastic entertaining stories , captures the reader from the first word to last. The sub-story of Jinxy was brilliant.

Maybe Hollywood has found his *summer girl*.

Thanks!

-DK

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 6 years ago
Super story

Thanks for sharing another great 5-star read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great shack story!

The shack series is my absolute favorite thing to read on lit. I’m not ashamed to say I get a little giddy when I see a new one pop up.

The convoy scene remind me of the sniper portion of the final battle in Saving Private Ryan. The part where Barry Pepper’s character is quoting from the bible as he fires on the enemy.

I’m still waiting to hear more about the police chief. Im sure he has some darkness in his past as well. Maybe not to the extent as Pogo and his crew but some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hard for ordinary people to relate.

Since I find the whole "sniper" idea repulsive, this just leaves me cold. I hope I never get on some stone killer's list of targets. It is well written, so I gave it a three.

blackrandl1958blackrandl1958almost 6 years ago
Thank you, sir.

Another from the endlessly inventive mind of Todd172. I kept looking, every day, and here it is. This is a good day on LW land because of you. We have all too few of those. Thank you, again. I can't wait to see your Siren's Song entry in print on the fourth. I think a lot of people are going to be surprised and impressed. You are the man. Randi.

SpectralWolf45SpectralWolf45almost 6 years ago
Never seen a Saw or Para that wasnt broke to hell

I enjoyed this one quite a bit more than I was expecting to. Please keep the Shack series going.

Side note $.05: the 249 was a weapon solely created to unjustly punish 45Bravos for imagined sleights against the Old Gods. The 240B is still a machine of pure divinity. End rant.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 6 years ago
Great Story

Loved it. Nice to get some better perspective on Hollywood. Loved the subset story on Jinxy.

It's been 50 years since I was in an ambush as an MP doing convoy escort duty. Memories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Excellent story!

Maybe some day Jinxy could get in with Ghost & Danni.

ltpw

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh Dear!

I usually enjoy the author's work but this US military-related stuff is so tedious. No doubt basket weavers in Bulgaria and saggar makers bottom knockers in England also have their own super-exciting lives with lots of 'in' terms and irresistibly handsome guys doing very unlikely shit with unbelievably available women but it's just too boring for the rest of us.

dc6370dc6370almost 6 years ago
Wow!

When it comes to military genre, you have no equal. My apologies, but 5* is the highest rating available.

swedishreader1swedishreader1almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Well written and we'll researched, not many remember or know about the Badaber uprising and it is those kind of details that make your stories so good, as well as interesting characters and exciting plots.

More please and thank you very much for this shack instalment.

5*.......Obviously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story,

So do we get a finish as the sniper settles down and starts a family life. .?..? So how does this fit into loveing wives.

stev2244stev2244almost 6 years ago
Great,

as always. One Randi and one Todd story. The LW section is not yet lost.

Lakelifer12Lakelifer12almost 6 years ago
Always great

The shack series is on every of my favorites on this site. As long as the inspiration strikes you I hope you'll keep writing it.

Dirty_SteveDirty_Stevealmost 6 years ago
Was sad to see this end

One of the best shack side stories. I was sad that it was as deeply open ended as it was. Following this guy while he worked was great. The development of Jinxy was really nice. The relationship development at the end was just a little abribt. I want to ready about the challenges of dating as well as the challenges of war. Him leaving for an assignment and her left to worry will force the couples hand down the road.

Loved the story. Sorry to the people who hate combat but for many of us it’s a been a fact of our lives and we understand the trials that go along with it, not just the fighting but the deployment, the boredom and the stress.

Would love a part two on these characters.

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 6 years ago
Never a bad day when there’s a new Tale From The Shack in my feed.

Good story. All too often, the most dangerous person in the unit doesn’t look all that dangerous. At least, until the shit hits the fan. I met a couple folks here and there at various times who might have been Jinxy’s cousins.

Nor am I at all surprised by Tony/Hollywood’s erudition. Nobody who makes it to the top end of the special ops business is stupid, and some of them acquire unusual hobbies. I knew one guy back in the day who really liked to read classical Chinese literature. In Chinese. Nobody down at Smoke Bomb Hill thought he was in any way unusual. [sigh] My left knee now is reminding me how long ago that was.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 6 years ago
How diverting!

Nothing like being written into a story. And what a flattering character I have. It was better than I was led to believe. Someone (I wonder who), told me that I was a "creepy lesbian," in the story, so I was somewhat pleasantly surprised.

This was your usual mix of annoying jerky sentence fragments, but better than some you've written. The sand was there in the bikini, but just a scoop, instead of the usual bucket.

As much as I loathe the military and that whole security culture, I have to admit I enjoyed the story, in all seriousness. I know far more than I ever wanted to know about that. Someone very close to me once worked in security for that company out of Falls Church. I have met these types. I don't find them particularly sinister, on the surface, but they give a sense that if you're smart, you won't antagonize them. I've never been very smart, so I give them hell. They worship you know who, so they don't stab me in the eye. This was convincing and authentic. Gave me a shiver or two, though I liked the romance.

oshawoshawalmost 6 years ago

Another fantastic story from Todd.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wow!!

Best Seller material if ever there was! The character development is unequaled, and the open-ended plot left me craving more. Thanks for allowing me to enjoy your writing talent.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 6 years ago
I enjoyed this story very much.

Part of the reason is that it was included in LW, like you said, so I could find it and mostly because of the desert that this category has become. If Lit would add a category called "Cucked and Loving It" LW would only have one or two entries a week. Maybe 3 because at any given time Matt Moreau could go either way in one of his stories. But I digress. I agree with Randi that it is a treat to read one of your stories and I do like the military aspect of your stuff. Realizing that it is not for everyone, and from the comments I've read so far that is the only thing anyone has criticized your story about, I would say that you hit a home run on this story. Thanks for sharing and please continue to write.

patilliepatilliealmost 6 years ago
Started slow for me

as it always does when a bunch of characters are introduced in one page. But around page 3 this took off and became another signature "The Shack" tale. Great job and thx for sharing. I really dig the military aspect and your knowledge of weapons,tactics, protocols, etc.

You have set your self up for having more join the Shack gang, looking forward to you fleshing her out and continuing her tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow. Unbelievable writing. During the attack and the moments of Jinxy’s emergence, I was so emotionally engaged that I had to pause to wipe tears from my eyes so I could keep reading. I can only say, ‘Thank you!’

texquilltexquillalmost 6 years ago
AS USUAL,

Todd172 outdoes himself again. I am enthralled by "The Shack", I thoroughly enjoy "Saint Clair", "Crypt Girls" is fun, etc., etc.

Character development in "Ladykiller" is excellent - we've met Hollywood before, but this is the first opportunity we've had to know him. The shifting of focus in the midst of the story from Ladykiller (Hollywood/Tony) to Lady Killer (Jinxy) and back to Hollywood keeps the story strong, and there are so many "to be continued" doors at the end that I don't know which one I'd prefer Todd open next time he visits The Shack.

As always, Todd, thanks for sharing your talent with us!

JanxSpiritJanxSpiritalmost 6 years ago
Typical issue...

I always have a problem when a new shack tale comes out, and that is not going back and rereading the whole catalog. Not a terrible problem to have, mind you, but a problem nonetheless. Thank you for an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very good

I agree with Stev2244. A story by BR1958 last week, a story by Todd172 this week. There seems to be a little life left in the old horse after all. Thanks for all the work. I'm a big fan. RPL

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 6 years ago
Five stars ain't enough for this story

Absolutely loved the Jinxy side story. That battle scene was one of the best written sequences in any story any where any time any venue. The ending with Anne's daughter was very well done - great dialogue. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty damn good!

...no doubt here. A great story. All thumbs up high in the sky.

One point though: "Pappas Hatzidakis" is a bit of a problem. Pappas is either a last name (not a first name) or the job of a priest. So you can have for example, John Pappas or John Hatzidakis (Yannis actually) but both Pappas and Hatzidakis in the same name are, at the very least, very, very unusual, at least for Greeks. So yeah, a Greek here...

Anyway, keep up the great work.

no1specificno1specificalmost 6 years ago
As Always

A great story!!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
I had to read this again.

Todd has grown in leaps and bounds as a writer. He was always a very good story teller. The dialogue is extremely well done. He weaves other characters into his stories seamlessly. We still have to find out more about the wayward mom on the yacht and how Jinxie does. This is so far above the standard LW fare, there is no comparison. A story is just a story, but a Todd172 story is a great read!

cordialddcordialddalmost 6 years ago
Makes the whole month special when a "Shack" story comes out.

I enjoyed the Jinxy part even more than the mainline. Reminded me of all the kids we were afraid to give ammo to. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Book?

Have you ever published in paper? Your writing is very, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks again

I look everyday for your work. I've reread most of it twice. Reread the convoy scene twice before finishing the piece.

Thank you for sharing for gift.

Dick

gldngolfergldngolferalmost 6 years ago
Old times

The whole paragraph of the CH-53 leaking fluids reminded me of my days as a Crew Chief on a CH-53 Delta; 1983-1985. Corporal, USMC.

Very enjoyable story. Well done!

SelqSelqalmost 6 years ago
Thank you

Everyone else has covered just about everything.

I just want to thank you for the excellent story and perfect addition to the Shack universe.

Looking forward to more stories from you.

HenwynHenwynalmost 6 years ago

They say write about what you know. This is why they say "know" and not "think you know" and why those writing all the formula LW stories with lots of highly improbable sex should read these and take notes and sit back and think about things for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Always love...

Tales from the shack... thanks Todd for another awesome one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Taz Croatia!

Well as normal, I enjoyed your story! However, I guess that I am one of the few to ever be in Croatia and in the town that you placed his family in! I spent seven months there last year right down on the water front! Meet some great people and enjoyed lots of good food! Love the pizza place there and Kong Tiki bar wasn't bad either! As you say, there are some of us that enjoy the stars! Keep writing! I look forward to reading all of your stories!

Taz!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 6 years ago

I always look forward to one of your stories and this one did not disappoint. The evolution of Jinxy was marvelous writing and the rest was just barely behind. Another five, but never boring.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
Excellent

Another excellent story from the Shack. Thank you for it. Think we'll see Jinxy in future shack stories, I think so. Five stars!

ribnitinribnitinalmost 6 years ago
collection of stories

As usual, this is really well written. It seems though, more like a collection of unrelated events than a single story, with a common theme for the opening and closing. I look forward to the next in the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great writing...as usual!

Thanks Todd, another great story in The Shack series.

I’ve said it before, the depth and detail sets your stories apart.

Can’t wait for the next instalment.

C

Todd172Todd172almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks to everyone

I've said it repeatedly, but it's still true: The support and encouragement from the readers here is incredible. I've also had amazing help from other, far more experienced writers. If I really have gotten better, it's largely because of them.

Jinxy is a nod to all the misfits I've served alongside who only really found out what they were when the bullets started flying. Damn glad to have you.

If this isn't for you, keep looking, there are some remarkable writers here, SS06, Bebop3, no1, the list goes on. One of them should suit you.

Thanks again,

Todd172

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please

write faster and more.

bruce22bruce22almost 6 years ago
Amazing Tale

It kept my attention even when I should have been sleeping. Both Hollywood and Jinksy

were wonderful characters.

afanoffanlitafanoffanlitalmost 6 years ago
Just fantastic

You tell a wonderful tale...thanks for writing it.

LeRoyEdwardsLeRoyEdwardsalmost 6 years ago
As Always, a Great Read

I always enjoy your stories and this was yet another in a long line of excellent tales.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchalmost 6 years ago
Todd, thanks for another great story, romance, and set of characters

Jinxy sort of reminds me of "Mouse" Felter from WEB Griffin's Brotherhood of War.

Your yarns are as good as his, sometimes better!

Me and my home boys gonna be talking about that ambush for a while!

Thanks, from a failed LT larvae pilot washout 1977. Vic in SD CA USA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

Not much else to say. Well written and really entertaining. Thanks for the time and effort.

shaman43shaman43almost 6 years ago
Made my freaken day

To see this story and know the author always writes an entertaining story with bits of new knowledge stuck in it. I am amazed at how much I have forgotten since my initial sniper training in the Corps. Some of it is coming back but I had not had a weapon in my hands in 55 years. ( Reason I did was that I am on the local school board. Last year we instituted the teaching of Mandarin K-8. I supported it wholeheartedly making the comment that it is important to know the culture through the language of important influences in the world presently. That was enough to get threatened with bodily harm by guys with short hair and hatred of ethnicities. So now I have a 9mm and a Kel Tec KSG 12 gauge with two 6 round mags shooting buckshot or slugs. OK now to 125 yards. And a S&W M and P .22 rifle, AR15 configure since my grand daughter who wanted to learn to shoot lived it.) Back to story. Well plotted. Interesting character development. Would like to read more of Hollywood and Ann but would like to read more about Jinxy. She is a great new character. Todd 172 does it again. SO great as an author that writes so well without trying to preach about morality and infidelity although he has made his views known in subtler ways. Thank you for all your work.

RePhilRePhilalmost 6 years ago
Brilliant

This one will be a most popular and read over and over for many years to come

boatbummboatbummalmost 6 years ago
Terrific As Usual

Thanks for rolling out another fine tale! IMHO, Jinxy deserved at least a Silver Star for her heroic actions during the ambush. Without her the entire convoy would have been cut down.

The comic relief at the end really got me to laughing -- and like others, I'd love to read more about the characters you've set loose in our imaginations.

Eagerly awaiting your next one....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I may be the only one

The whole idea of laying somewhere looking down the barrel of a rifle waiting to kill someone you've never seen, anyone you're told to kill, is just crazy as fuck. I don't know what kind of person would do that or what kind of people think that's cool, but it's people I never want to meet. I'll give it a two because it's well written.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
No, Anonymous, you're not the only one

Anonymous, you say "I don't know what kind of person would do that or what kind of people think that's cool, but it's people I never want to meet."

A very large proportion of the Loving Wives commentariat seems to "think that's cool".

Like you, I would never want to meet these people in person.

And yes, Todd is a masterful author of the genre.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AK-47?

You lost me. Great war story. Everyone has PTSD probably..! Like imagining a bunch of frustrated,.mean Dmi Moors. TY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great Writing

More like a novel, my kind. Very good read!

Bebop3Bebop3almost 6 years ago
Excellent Story

Someday, when I grow up, I want to write as well as Todd172. Or join the circus. Maybe both.

I have no idea if Todd Googles the hell out of three details for authenticities sake and surrounds them with stuff he makes up out of whole cloth, or he's a research librarian who uses his skills to ensure everything is accurate or he actually served in some capacity and knows what he is talking about.

It also doesn't really matter. What's important is that every inch of his world feels lived in. Ever detail feels real. Every character seems to be someone that you may have met at a bar, shared a drink with and would like to have at your back if necessary.

Thanks for another great story. Your writing puts the lie to the saying that you get what you pay for.

CSD2CSD2almost 6 years ago
It is time Todd

To have Amos and his tale told. How he changed a southern debutante into a feral, beer swilling devoted wife.

Not the Hollywood tale I was expecting yet not only welcomed but read again and again.

May The Shack never run out of tales.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Lol anonymous & luedon

Of course you'd never want to meet the sort of person who could do that job or people who respect those that do that job. I personally would like to meet them and thank them for doing a job that is necessary and I don't have the skill set to do myself. They're people of honour and integrity for the most part. Luedon & anonymous remind me of the scumbags who whine and complain when a thankful, respectful citizen gives up their first class seat to a soldier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A great story. Loved the action, and the romance.

Very well done. I have to admire how every Shack tale has its own unique compelling drama and engaging plot. Bravo.

I suspect there are several, but the curious dialogue I consider a preposterous fail is this one: "She's smart you know." "She has a doctorate, Dad, of course she is." Yeah, every person I've ever met with a PhD reminds me of Albert Einstein. You must have zero exposure to the world of academia. "Piled Higher And Deeper" is a cliche' for a reason.

I did find it odd how you kept having everyone ask Tony why he had come looking for Anne. I guess you thought you had portrayed him as this bad boy fuck master that a woman might use for a few days then head back to civilization. But you too well showed Tony had a heart, principle, virtue, and ethics. It was unrealistic that Anne did not know, and appreciate, why Tony was there when she returned. She obviously never forgot him, and has enough maturity, experience, and strength to explore a relationship with him, or Godzilla for that matter. Either its a fit or its not. You mix the two ingredients together and see how it turns out. That's love and romance. You know this.

As to poor Leudon and other faint hearted villagers, it takes warriors to protect the village. And intelligent warriors don't wait for the enemy to choose when and where they will attack. Defense is an act of desperation. Offense is an act of victory. If you don't understand just stay comfortable and warm in your safe place and thank God there are men and women who are willing to die, and kill, to protect liberty and civilization.

Great story. I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another successful mission

Your work stays at a very high level. Consistent, entertaining and involving. Lit should create a genre just for you.

Gort(the audio guy). And STILL looking for the tale that uses sound.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not dead yet

Wow! This story by Todd172, added to Blackrandi, shooter, and Malraux, get the past three weeks show that this site is not dead yet. With a few other roses, among the weeds, we have something to enjoy. All the Shack stories are wonderfully complex and detailed. They need, and deserve, slow, contemplative, reading, not just skimming the pages. I enjoy the stories with military themes, or backgrounds. As a vet, I can put myself in these situations, and see them with the characters eyes. Dear Lue, and the other sniper detractors have , most likely, never heard the crack of incoming fire, or seen a friend cut down, and can't appreciate the value and comfort of friendly sniper overwatch. On a couple of occasions, I came under unfriendly sniper fire, and admittedly, didn't care much for them. Friendly counter sniper fire quickly eliminated that threat. I admire the men who do this dangerous, specialized work, all total professionals. You'll like them if you ever need them. Anyway, another great story from Todd172.

ender2k2kender2k2kalmost 6 years ago
Awesome as always.

And another story coming on the 4th of July? Excellent. Thank you for all the contributions you have made to this site.

luedonluedonalmost 6 years ago
To each his or her own, 26thNC

It's just that I prefer to not read stories of violence. There's enough of it in the real world. Thus I do not by choice read Todd's stories, although I accept that he is an excellent writer and others appreciate his stories. (Since I don't read them, I don't vote on them either.)

I read Literotica stories for their erotic content and, in the case of the occasional LW story I read, I do so in the hope that the motivation of the wandering wife may be explored. (I'm usually disappointed.)

On the other hand, I do read the LW comments. They are often quite fascinating.

Lue

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772almost 6 years ago
Yet another masterpiece

Yet another superb tale from one of the most exceptional storytellers I have ever read - bar none.

The comments from those who gave poor ratings because they didn't like soldier/violent stories... those make me shake my head. How insanely narcissistic does one have to be to downvote a story simply because they don't like the genre? Skip the story and move on, dimwits.

Then again, that's a third of the LW commenting crew... but I digress.

The characters, as always, are more than a little "Mary Sue" - extreme badasses that can handle anything. Then again, if we're talking about elite black ops/special forces, they would have to be... and besides, they are such fun to read.

The thing is, the characters are always well developed in your tales, and they always make you *care* about them.

I loved the evolution of Jinx, the way that you snuck in how this sideline character was as important as anything else in the story. When she made her stand and turned the tide of the ambush, I legitimately had to wipe a tear of two from my eyes. Bravo, sir.

The way that you continue to flesh out this universe is so top notch - though to be fair, I have yet to read *anything* by you that isn't.

There are some decent to good storytellers here on Lit. You, sir, are the absolute best of the best. If anyone deserves a legit book deal, it is you.

BaddestmanaliveBaddestmanalivealmost 6 years ago
Loved It

Another 5 Star story. We're not worthy .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jinxy, Goddess of War.

Loved the story. Hope to hear more of Jinxy. Wasn't until I read your bio and saw the order you suggested the stories be read in that I realized I had a reason to reread them in order to have the best understanding of the stories. Hope you don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Jinxy

Please give Jinxy her own story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
@ the anon sucking the military cock

American 'freedom' hasn't been threatened since Adolf Hitler decided to show Uncle Joe who had the bigger dick back in 1942. That destroyed any chance he had of subjugating the planet.

Don't get me wrong, I love those cheap Honduran bananas and the liberals suddenly crying over the children almost a decade after the fact really bring a smile to my face, but don't pretend that shit was about freedom.

War is a Racket, Smedley Butler, it's a free download on archive.org so you can read it or go back to sucking cock.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Anne's red face

Your description of Anne's discomfiture on seeing Tony with her daughter' comments was priceless!

CaOldDogCaOldDogalmost 6 years ago
OK again 5*

But my only complaint is that you don't write often enough ;-) Honestly you are a great writer and I thank you for your entertaining stories.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wow

The Shack Story are a Pleasure to Read !!....Please don't end these Stories With A "Will She Or Won't She Finish".... Yep it's Been A Pleasure Reading This Story! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF! P.s. As They Say?... So Far So Good!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudealmost 6 years ago
Same 5* as other Shack

Yeah, this one made me cry too. Very good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
5* jinxy

Now you can do an extended story for her.

SS1969

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
An amazing writer

Why are you putting this in Loving Wives? This isn’t appropriate here... Oh wait, what I meant to say was your tales and writing are some of the best I have read. Not only just on here, but of anything I have read. I do hope you also write professionally. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hooray for Hollywood

I very good story, wonderful background on Hollywood. We got to know more about him and how he fits with the other characters. Loved the story!!

And now more characters in the Shack so we can read about their adventures also.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 6 years ago
"The Shack" rules...

Again @Todd172's story about Shack's characters outdone itself...It's always a pleasure to read about them...Thank you again...5*

DogFuzzDogFuzzalmost 6 years ago
Your The Man

I sure believe that you know how to write a great story. You build an interesting plot and flesh out your characters in believable fashion with personality. You obviously know your story topics well and it is believable. Wonderful job, top marks. Thank you!

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
AND ANOTHER "SPOOKY" IS BORN

to go along with DANNY. WENDY, SHAMELESS, lots of material available for many tales, TK U MLJ LV NV

more.pleasemore.pleasealmost 6 years ago
Great writer. Go pro, guy!

Very talented writer! Why are you giving this away on Literotica? (Glad you are, but still…) My ex reads “romance novels” and your writing is better than many of them.

The way you capture both the human interaction between the people and bring the military situations come to life makes for great entertainment. Loved Jinxy’s big moment and the scenes with the daughter.

A writer who truly loves women

Crusader235Crusader235almost 6 years ago
A+

A+ story once again. Can't wait till Jinxy joins the Col. Thanks again for a wonderful read. 5***** Semper Fi!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
outstanding.

Yep, great story as always. I can't wait until Jinxy is brought into the fold, and we learn a bit more about her.

rlh100rlh100over 5 years ago
The ambush part was inspired

Your writing is very good. The ambush part of the story with the vengeful gods flowed very smoothly. The to and fro with Mackenzie was great too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
again...

I keep coming back and reading the whole series, plus your other stories!

Seriously between you, HDK, QHML1, and the band of writers behind God Laughs, nobody comes close...in fact there isn't enough daylight behind all of you.

Always on the look out for new work by any of the wonderful writers in the group.

Thank you all for sharing for free on Lit...

C

avidreader123avidreader123over 5 years ago
Excellent

Love your storytelling and characters. I agree with HDK, I'd like to see the sub-story with the mom on the yacht tied up, but besides that I can't think of anything I'd change. Thank you!

rlh100rlh100over 5 years ago
Fear me, for I am an Unforgiving God and this Girl is under my protection.

I really liked this part of the story. Your writing really shined. A story about Jinxy would be interesting.

DancingwizardDancingwizardover 5 years ago
Jinxy

Must have more of her! Please!!!!

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
Once again

I am amazed at your story telling skills. This is probably the third or fourth time I've read this and each time it is as enjoyable as the first time. The way you tie characters together and introduce new ones is masterful.

Thanks again and looking forward to more of The Shack tales. Maybe monster's boys deserve a story. But you know best.

Woodmanone

coffeekid63coffeekid63over 5 years ago
Great as always

Another great chapter in the shack series Thanks for sharing your talent.

Storm113Storm113over 5 years ago
5* of course!! Great story

I'm going to not only beg, but he greedy about it! Please, a sequel to this one AND a story about Jinxy too!!!! Like I said, Greedy. Lol. More please. Thank you for your time and work.

dapidapiover 5 years ago
Jinxy

Excellent story! And I have to agree with all the rest asking for a Jinxy story/stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Former military guys loves this

This was GREAT! I like the story much more than the standard: Meet beautiful woman, I conquer her storyline.

Well Done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jinxy vs Daphne

Would love a Jinxy story but would also like a Daphne resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This has been said before...

But can you please turn this series (The Shack) into an e-book or something else where we can throw our money at you?

Seriously great writing, depth of characters, depth of subject matter knowledge, the only thing missing is the ability of us, your loyal readers, to properly reward you.

C

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
I'm sad!

This was the last story! I guess I'll have to reread them until the next one come! Looking forward to the next! I agree would mark an interesting book for my Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5*

...but, Pakistani muslim women don't wear sarees. It's a Hindu dress and is considered immodest by Muslims. Muslim modesty requires the woman to cover up her arms too , not just the hair, which is impossible with a saree. Not to mention Hindu women just use the pallu of the saree to cover their hair, which is their version of modesty, so a headscarf with a saree with bare arms is just illogical for a Muslim.

Great story , though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTodd172@Todd172
I write my stories to relieve the population pressure. Too many people banging around in there and the only way to get them out is to write them out. There's a bitter ex-Navy Master Chief living next to a quietly desperate tarnished Russian angel, who is trying to keep her sou...