All Comments on 'The Sharpest Lives Ch. 13'

by Kimikimidoll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kris10ekris10eover 7 years ago
Awhhhhh...

POOR LIAM, ITS FUNNY HOW MUCH MISERY ENJOYS COMPANY...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
am going crazy

you are kilking ne you precious author..your story is out of this world..i started it a few hours ago and its 2am in the orming..frustrated beyond measuure..i can feel everything so internally..you are one of the best and trust me ive read a lot here..your fan..eagerly waitiing for the next chapters šŸ˜

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue I am hooked on this series

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And the story turns...

This time I am not here to argue with the author but rather compliment her. Again before I go too far please let me reiterate that I love the story you built around these two psychotic episodic enablers. I honestly look forward to the next chapter and since I now know there is a finite number remaining - please take your time and make them as great as this one!!!

Now...let's recap the big bend in the road of our favorite couples lives that the author threw at us in two simple but deeply meaningful pages. This was a wonderful chapter. I love the way the author is starting to turn, if not fully return, this story back to the basic core of these clearly twisted and broken characters. What caused this great change? A plot twist...NO. A weak literary cheat where someone one wakes up from a dream...NO. The author lets REALITY hit them. And it hits like a freaking mallet to the head. Pen knife to the chest be damned...the reality of their relationship and its flaws was wonderfully written and flooded these pages drowning both of them (or was it washing away their sins?).

And I love where the author left our hero and heroine...

She, having "bottomed out", is no longer able to pretend to be something that she is not. The absence of the pleasure of pain and the thrill of surrendering has grown cold and meaningless without him being able to offer a deeper connection leading to regret and guilt (both cold and life stealing emotions) that turn her as she comes to terms with her new self.

He, discovering that ownership, control, and brutality which consistently helped sate his needs, have just as consistently failed to fulfill him. In the past someone leaving him meant nothing. But this time, a tiny rabbit, lowest of the food chain in his world, is taking something from him as she walks away. He turns to face the fact that not only is her body, mind, and soul leaving him - of her own free will, but she is taking his son with her. A part of him being torn away and a loss he cannot control.

Add in...

Rachel returning.

His "mom" stepping up and demanding an explanation from him.

And generally things not going his way.

BRILLIANT. Thank you.

KimikimidollKimikimidollover 7 years agoAuthor
Thank You. I was worried!

I know I should write for myself, or for the story- but the readers' satisfaction is important to me too. It tells me I'm doing something right, that I'm able to transfer the thing that is playing out in my head properly to you, that I'm not missing out on some detail that only makes sense in my head and not on paper.

If you guys knew how I obsess over every comment... :/ well, anyway,

It's always nice to see the regular (non anonymous) drop in a comment, even if just to say hi. And for the anons, I feel your love through your ratings. Again, thank you šŸ˜Š

Eve86Eve86over 7 years ago
Pfffft, Liam.

Poor Liam indeed LOL What a dope.

I wish I could feel sorry for Kim, but she's no innocent. She's just as fucked up as him.

I don't understand either of them, but I'm having fun figuring it out.

Keep it coming Kimidoll!

Exp1redM1lkExp1redM1lkover 7 years ago
Wow

Started crying on the last chapter. Wow. I think the gap in time between these chapters does something. Makes reading this more enjoyable. Oh gosh. This is amazingg, I mean I couldn't have wrote it any better myself! Liam has changed so much... just makes me so much more emotional! Will this be the end to the sick, twisted side of Liam? Most likely. I'll keep on watch for the next chap. LOVEEE THIS SOOO MUCH.

gumdropzgumdropzover 7 years ago
I don't agree with the previous reviewer...

This story hasn't gotten bad. People read things and when the story progresses in a way they don't understand or in the way that doesn't work in the way they prefer for it to happen, they drop it. Sort of like watching Lost and then hating how stupid it got later. I admit, there were parts that made me want to stop, but I pressed as this story is very.. chaotic. Well, the characters I mean. Honestly, if I had read this story 5 years ago, I'd probably have dropped it like a hot potato, but stories from people in my own life, whom I am happy to have met over the last few years, have made me less judgemental and just let things be. As with this story, it's crazy and incredibly confusing and mind-boggling why these two continue to be with one another... but there's a certain "something" about the innate darkness in all of us that resonates strongly with all of your characters. I honestly can't help but be curious and continue to read and see how they'll carry on or break up, though I assume in the wildest and most explosive ways. I've only got a few chapters left and though I've got a few assumptions up my sleeve, I'll keep them in check for now until I get to the end. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

So I usually read these stories to get my rocks off or whatever, escape, daydream and move on. I do not read them to get attached to characters and cry on my way to work thinking about them. THIS STORY IS BLOWING MY MIND. Iā€™m all fā€™d up over it. Iā€™m petrified of the ending šŸ˜¬ because Iā€™m already a mess! My point is, this is an amazing story (tears again). I might never be the same! The details, dialogue, character development are all there in spades and the emotion is out of this world.

Krista

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous