All Comments on 'The Shawshank Milf'

by Labpet1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story 5*s

You earned every star! From the beginning, when you wrote about those 38DDs, I know I had found a winner. Those humongous titties is why this is a a 5* story 😊💡.

The story just built to that gigantic conclusion where Linda "grinded herself down" on Red's monstrous cock.And then when Ralph licked Red's cum out of her pussy 😳,lol.

Fantastic story! There's no way a chain story with Oshaw, Qhml1 Harddaysknight and Stev2244 could be this good! Is there?😳

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mofo

Y'all muthafuckin white muthafuckers be rightin all this racist crap bout all us afrosheen American homies being locked up in prison, or screwing fat assed white hoes with big ole saggy tits. It be true, but y'all shount be rightin dem rightins cause BLM!!!!! ( Black Literature Missing)

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 6 years ago
A Sense of Humor?

Admittedly, I only read the first page so perhaps I missed the funny parts. Or did you mean the bit about calling a black man "Red"?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 6 years ago
People should read the comments and skip the story!

There is some funny shit here. I love the guy trying to write his comment in ebonics or whatever the hell it is. That shows more intelligence and effort than intended by that commenter. He cannot be as dumb as he wants us to believe.

These damn Merrymen have been all over the place lately, trolling stories and commenting on chain stories. I spoke with Maid Marian the other day and she promised to shut off any of the Merrymen that continued this trend. Will Scarlet is red-faced over the situation and Friar Tuck refuses to comment.

I see I am now included in this conspiracy to bring entertainment and insanity to the chain story genre. I looked at that category just a minute ago. The last story posted in 'chain' was in September of 2016 and the oldest "New chain story" listed on the title page was written in May of 2014, or four years ago. Stories in LW are lucky to remain on the landing page for more than a few days, but they remain in 'chain' for years. How crazy would anyone have to be to post a story where, after four years, a story has 1 comment, 8,366 views and is favored once? Does qhml1 seem crazy to anyone here? Would Oshaw post in a dead end category? Is Todd172 trying to remain hidden from the public by going rogue, and chain? The next thing we know, dogs and cats will be living together, cuck stories will become popular with all readers, SJ will join the priesthood, and aMeryman will be handing out 5 *s like they are going out of style.

This conspiracy must stop! aMerryman must end his trolling. Q must post in LW. Joe must keep on swinging. Cuck stories must draw the obligatory and well thought out "Fag cuck shit" comments. Wives must continue to cheat and husbands have to hide electronic equipment to catch them and the toss them to the curb. That is how it is and always should be. Changing the natural order of things could result in some sort of time warp or even the opening of a parallel dimension! We can ill afford change of any kind. (The soon to be posted chain story will prove this to be so!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As a woman

I find this crazy hot. I feel as if the author had written it for me. I love my husband; however, he and Ralph share the same issues in the bedroom. I have actually been fighting against having an affair with a black co worker. After reading this and masturbating 2 times while doing so, I want to allow my "Red" to go places my husband can't.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy !

I really enjoyed the story! I have worked in a prison and know that these things can happen, It would be very difficult to get away with it, especially with prisoners. Now guards are another story. They will fuck the staff anytime anywhere and get away with it.It would be fun to think that I had a Red as one of my prisoners, I would leave work with a big smile on my face every day!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Omg Hot!!

This made me cum like 5 times! Lol I think I wanna go up prison lol Really it actually had me horney for cock towards the end! Wyd have u done to me lol holler! Mastevens001 Yahoo

Impo_64Impo_64about 6 years ago
"THIS STORY REQUIRES A SENSE OF HUMOR AND AN OPEN MIND TO READ"...

"THIS STORY REQUIRES A SENSE OF HUMOR AND AN OPEN MIND TO READ"...Really? Why if it isn't funny at all? And an "open mind" to something disgusting? What about a ton of patience to read 8 full pages of this? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story. Very creative

At least some people here understand humor and aren't so closed minded that they waste hours posting so many negative comments, unlike our lovely little troll, bayernpeter-impo-64-justgr8-whackdoodle-anonymous. What a complete tool.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sorry but,

1* for this racist garbage. With stories like this there really needs to be a negative scale.

This and any story involving reference to BBC (not the British Broadcasting Channel) and the like is 1 reason why there the is so much issue with race in society today.

And, forget the fact that there are women of color that like & prefer white guys and vice versa. Really, if you talk about one side of the coin you should have to talk about the opposite too. I think I know more mixed race couples where it's a white guy who married someone of a different ethnicity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was very funny

Just picturing the character doing these things was enough to get me laughing

Labpet1Labpet1about 6 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading...unless you have psychological issues regarding female infidelity...in which case, beware the straitjacket, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YOU deserve for 1 star loser wimp. act like real man otherwise you pathetic act take you out of the world loser. .

Labpet1Labpet1almost 2 years agoAuthor

Errrr...GO BACK TO SCHOOL!!!! LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous