The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? NO! That's sick!" he yelled.

"Are you kidding? They're both in their twenties, adults and obviously hot for you! You probably could have had both of them at the same time. Two nubile, wanton hotties crawling all over you. You would have loved that!" Trish licked her lips suggestively and pulled at her nipple roughly. She glanced down and saw his robe was starting to tent. She grinned.

"I'm not a creep! These girls are just kids to me!" Ben growled.

"So you say you'd prefer a grown woman? I'd say they are fully grown, wouldn't you? I think you'd leap at the chance to fuck those two. They're gorgeous, willing, and probably have loads of energy. They'd keep you going all night long. Speaking of long-"

This is where her plan got dangerous. She reached into his robe and gripped his thick hard cock in her hand. God it was like iron! She had him fully primed. Her knees got a little weak as she recalled the last time this had been inside her.

She smiled up at him "Mmm, are you this hard from the thought of those two sweet young redheads or maybe you do prefer an older redhead?" She stroked him up and down aggressively and felt his entire body trembling with a combination of lust and rage. She knew she was pushing his buttons but he needed it.

"Why don't you call them? Invite them over to relieve the pressure in this monster. You know they want it... I know I do." she said and suddenly she was over his shoulder and heading down the hall to his bedroom. She had no time to prepare as he tossed her onto the bed. He tore off his robe and she struggled to tug down her slacks. He reached for her legs and pulled her socks and pants off in one quick yank. He reached up and pulled her panties off. God, he was so bold. Trish felt herself responding to his intense need with her own. She yanked off her sweater, her large breasts almost jiggling free of her bra.

She got a little scared as his big cock was still dry. She was definitely becoming wet but if he fucked her now she was in for a lot of pain. Ben grabbed her thighs and forced them back against her chest. She tried to tell him to wait then his mouth was between her legs and her mind whited out. The intensity was too much. His tongue was plunging deeply into her then twisting and twirling around her sensitive clit. She couldn't catch her breath and the shocks of pleasure when his tongue lashed her kept her from recovering. The pleasure just kept building.

He sat up and rubbed his hot flesh along her wet labia grinding against her clit. She gasped as he put the head against her opening and pushed just the head inside. Her whole body jolted with the intrusion and she moaned loudly. He slowly pulled the head back then pushed forward hard and she screamed. From surprise not pain, she was so wet he slid in easily but he was so thick. Her pleasure spiked hard and her legs shook. As her body spasmed he thrust once more and buried himself to the hilt, his pelvis slamming into her clit. That was enough to push her over the top. It caught her completely by surprise. She'd never come this fast before. She called out his name over and over as waves of bliss rolled over her. She gasped from being so completely full. Her eyes rolled back and her orgasm carried her away. He pulled back and she clawed at him to keep him inside then he pounded forward and ground against her clit. She was shaking uncontrollably as he began to pull out to the head then slam down. She cried out his name again and he picked up the pace until he was hammering her like a machine. Each down stroke ended with their bodies slamming together. She tried to hang on to him but her muscles lost coordination and she just flopped on the bed in reaction to the impact from each thrust.

Ben stopped and pulled out completely and she cried out in despair. He flipped her over onto her face then yanked her hips up off the bed. She felt the fat head of his cock pressing once more against her wet opening. Before she could push back he rammed forward until he was fully sheathed in her hot, wet pussy. He held her there, his big, strong hands squeezing her trembling ass. He slid his hands to her hips and pushed her away only to slam her back against his hips. Trish felt completely in his control and moaned with the sensation of being repeatedly impaled on his hard cock. He picked up the pace again and his balls were slapping against her clit. The spikes of pleasure made her climb ever closer to her biggest orgasm of the night. She felt his muscles tightening and his thrusts got harder and faster. She was crying in ecstasy as his balls slapped her clit again and again. Shocks rolled over her body and burst from her with every impact. She screamed and slammed back against his frantic thrusts, trying to prolong the incredible pleasure.

Then Ben slammed forward one last time and held her tight against his pelvis as his orgasm exploded inside her. Trish collapsed on the bed with her ass in the air suspended on his surging cock. The heat spreading inside her was incredible. Shivers rushed over her skin and she squeezed her nipples hard to extend her own pleasure.

Trish had never felt so completely taken in her life. Her husband John enjoyed aggressive sex but he'd always held something back. Ben hadn't. Trish smiled, completely worn out but satisfied to her very core. She looked over her shoulder at Ben. His eyes were closed and he was enjoying the sensation of her orgasm rippling against his cock. Slowly his eyes opened and he looked down at Trish. The calm and serenity she expected to see weren't there. Instead his eyes held a smouldering fire.

It was then that she noticed Ben was still rock hard. Her smile faltered a little and the look in her eyes became a little frantic. She was spent and her ass was still tight against him with his heat stuffed deep inside her trembling pussy.

"Should I fuck you one more time Trish? Are you up for one more?" he growled, his voice deep and rough. His left hand was hooked over her hip keeping them tightly connected. His right hand was resting on her ass, his thumb sliding up and down between her ass cheeks rubbing over her tingling rosebud.

She nervously shook her head. She was worried he was going to start slamming into her bruised flesh again, maybe even take her ass. A tiny part of her wanted him to do it. To fuck her until she lost consciousness, regardless of the physical toll it would take on her. She felt his cock swell and jump within her trembling pussy. She moaned then gasped as he suddenly pulled himself completely out of her. The sensation of emptiness felt like a deep ache and she groaned. He gave her one quick and stinging spank on the ass which made her squeal then he flopped down on his back next to her as her hips dropped to the bed.

"What the hell were you trying to do to me?" he growled.

She lay there panting, tingling, aching, exhausted, and satiated. She turned her head to see the side of his face. He was still angry. Really angry. It hadn't worked and now she had to deal with what she's done. Shit.

"Ben, you needed the release. You were obviously stimulated by the attention you received earlier but your guilt wouldn't let you get what you needed. I told you I'd be here to help you, no strings attached. I'm sorry I pushed your buttons so hard but I couldn't think of any other way to get you to let me help you release that tension. And I LOVE sex!" She looked down at his cock which was still hard and bobbing with his pulse. "How can you still be hard?" she whined.

Ben scowled at Trish. He knew she meant well but... well, he did actually feel better. He wasn't thinking of the twins anymore. His mind had settled down and he had some peace now. He DID prefer women his own age or closer to it. Truthfully, he thought the twins were absolutely gorgeous- he pulled his mind back from that abyss.

He still wasn't a fan of casual sex. It felt empty and that seemed to aggravate an emptiness he was already dealing with. And he still had a damn erection. He looked over at the trembling woman panting on the bed next to him and sighed. She was done so cold shower it is. He rolled out of bed onto his feet and walked into the bathroom.

A few minutes later he was out and slightly blue from the chilly water but no longer erect. Trish was struggling to put her panties on with wobbly muscles wincing as she tried. He took pity on her and slipped them on her then her slacks and socks.

"I'm sorry Ben. I thought I could help." Trish said.

"You did. My mind was tormenting me about the twins and you did help me with that at least. No matter how old they are now or what they look like today, in my mind they are still those little 13 year old girls with matching pigtails and braces. Any relationship beyond friendship is out of the question." Ben sighed.

Trish smiled at him from her prone position. She didn't say anything but she knew with a little constant and consistent attention the twins would eventually displace those old images in his head with updated representations. Then they'd see how well Ben's resolve held.

"Now you have to go home so I can change the sheets and go to bed." he said gently.

Trish bit her lip and looked worried. "What?" he asked.

"I'm too sore to walk." she said apologetically.

"Oh god, Trish I am so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" Ben gasped.

"No, it's ok! I knew what I was getting into when I riled you up. I understood what the consequences might be. It's just been a long time since I was fucked quite so... aggressively. Ah, who am I kidding, John was never that good and you were soooo fucking goooood!" she smiled lustfully at him then gave him a plaintive look. "Could- could I stay with you tonight?"

"Just to sleep." he said firmly.

Trish looked at Ben like he'd grown horns. "Ben, I won't be having sex for a week! Well, maybe three days."

He chuckled and noticed she was looking up at him a little desperately. "What?"

"Can you get me to the bathroom? I really have to pee!" she whined plaintively.

He sighed, scooped her up and carried her into the bathroom. She needed help standing to take her pants down then sitting. Only then did he get to leave the room. He quickly changed into his pajama bottoms then changed the sheets all the while trying not to hear the moaning and whining noises she was making in the other room.

When she was done he helped her stand and lean against this sink. He found her a new toothbrush and they brushed their teeth together. Ben took a little comfort in that little shared activity then he carried her to bed.

"I'm sure I'll be fine in the morning." Trish said hopefully. She pulled off her bra and Ben helped her off with her slacks and socks.

"Wait! What about Mason?" he asked suddenly.

"I asked Tina to watch him tonight before I ran over here." Trish admitted.

Ben slipped under the sheets and shut off the lights. Trish snuggled up against his side and he sighed. Moments later they were asleep.

Chapter 13

Ben was up at the crack of dawn sporting some impressive morning wood but he knew Trish was in no shape to appreciate it. Instead he slipped out of bed, grabbed his workout shorts, and stood before the toilet willing his erection away. He relieved himself and went downstairs to work out. Once again he felt good and his routine went by quickly. When he got back upstairs he saw Trish was beginning to stir so he took his shower. Once he stepped back in the bedroom he saw she had tossed back the sheets and was lying there in only her panties. She watched him sleepily as he got dressed.

"Ben you really have to let my cousin show you what she can do with her mouth. That beast of yours will thank you forever!" she pleaded.

"Trish, you know I'm not comfortable with casual sex. Especially sex with a complete stranger!" Ben insisted.

"She's not a stranger! She's my beautiful, loving cousin. She told me after you left that she hasn't done what she did that night with anyone else. She dropped the bastard the same night I did. It would be so incredible if we could reunite by re-enacting that night but with someone who wasn't a totally cruel manipulative asshole!" Trish growled.

"Oh, and I fit that role do I?" Ben said with a smirk.

"You fit the role perfectly!" she pleaded.

"Let me think on it, please. I've only just begun to get used to the idea of having sex again. You know how it messes up my head. I'm sorry I misread your intentions again." he said contritely.

"Ben! Please! I'm the one who apologizes for not being clear!" she exclaimed. She looked at her clothes and realized her sweater was crusty with dried cum. "Ugh! I can't wear that!"

Ben pulled open his sweater drawer and realized he only had one left. He pulled out the red knit sweater and handed it to Trish. The trifecta was complete. White, Black, & Red sweaters for the Blonde, Brunette, and Redhead in his life. Trish picked up on the significance as well and her grin told him he wasn't getting the sweater back any time soon.

She was able to get out of bed herself and walked down to the kitchen with Ben. She moved just a little gingerly and Ben winced each time she did. Finally she swatted him arm and told him to stop it, she was fine.

Ben made her breakfast and they enjoyed the meal with conversation about the reno he was about to do on her place. When he told her he planned to begin that week she squealed with excitement.

When they were done he walked her to the door and she slipped her boots on. She leaned into him and gave him a sweet kiss. "Think about my request about my cousin, OK?"

Ben blushed. "Right, yes I will." He pulled open his door and stopped in surprise as the twins were standing on his step shivering.

Trish stepped back and Ben pulled the two girls inside the warmth of the foyer.

"How long were you two out there?" Ben asked.

The looked at each other with looks of shame on their faces. "Maybe twenty minutes." Lori said.

"Why didn't you ring the doorbell?" he gasped.

"A little embarrassed maybe?" Trish suggested and the two ladies looked at her then nodded reluctantly.

"Did your mother send you over here to apologize?" Trish asked.

More nods.

"Do you understand what you did was wrong?" Ben asked.

They looked at him with lost looks and shook their heads. Their eyes were a little glassy.

Ben sighed. "You know I watched you two grow up. The first time I saw you was when you were just thirteen. Heading off to school, all pigtails and braces. You two looked so sweet! That image is my strongest recollection and how I think of you." They began to protest but he held his hands up. "I know, I know, you're both grown women now and incredibly beautiful! If this was our first meeting I might feel differently but it's not. I can't separate my memories of your childhood from you and that means we can only be friends. Friends don't kiss like you kissed me last night. Friends don't touch like I was touched last night. That can't happen again. Is that understood?" Heads nodded reluctantly and tears flowed silently down cheeks. He reached out and brushed the tears from their cheeks. They pressed their faces against his palms and looked up into his eyes imploringly.

"Please don't cry." he pleaded, his heart twisting.

Trish saw his anguish and moved forward to put her arms around the shoulders of the two young women. "Ben, they'll get over it. Just give them time. Come on girls, help your Aunt Trish home and she'll tell you the story of how she took one for the team."

Ben's face burned and the two ladies immediately caught on to what she meant. They hustled their 'Aunt' out the door and away. He could only watch them walk Trish down his driveway and beyond. He hoped she showed some restraint but he knew better. He turned away to try to regain some semblance of sanity in his life.

The following week he got his permits to work on Trish's master suite. She moved to the spare bedroom in the basement with Mason during the renovations. As the small basement shower was to be the only shower in the house for the next two weeks Tina was only too pleased to bring Christopher and stay with Ben during the interval. All furniture in the master suite and the small bedroom Ben was removing was moved into the garage. Then the demo began in earnest and went smoothly. Up came the carpets. Down came the doors and walls of the existing closets in the master bedroom. Out went the existing washroom fixtures for the master bath and the shared bathroom. The new master bathroom and walk-in walls went up and the new shared bathroom took over the remaining space from the small bedroom. The new fixtures and plumbing went in and passed inspection. The new electrical including new lighting and the in-floor heaters went in and passed inspection. Drywall, paint, tiling, new carpet, finish and a copious amount of closet organizers were added to the walk-in and ALL of the bedroom closets.

Ben had worked like a man possessed and managed to finish on time. Two weeks to completely rebuild the master suite and shared bathroom and update all closets in the upstairs bedrooms.

Trish was over the moon with her new master suite. She tried to convince Ben to christen it with her but he settled with a dinner out to celebrate.

On the night everything went back into place, aside from the furniture in the now missing bedroom, Daphne and her daughters came over to see the updates. Ben relaxed on a chair in the living room until a gushing Trish led her chattering neighbors back downstairs. Daphne was so excited about the work done and her daughters were almost giggling. Ben caught them staring at him excitedly when they thought he wasn't looking.

"What?" he finally asked frustrated.

They both glanced at Trish and he recalled the little story she'd told the girls. He wondered how much embellishment had been involved.

"Is it true you pounded Trish into the mattress until she couldn't walk then wanted more?" Lori asked with a look of awe on her face.

Ben scowled at Trish while Daphne's face went beet red.

Dammit. "Yes."

The twins squealed and clung to each other as they stared at him.

"How was that supposed to help?" Ben growled at Trish who grinned at him.

"A legend is born!" she giggled.

Daphne scowled at her daughters who did their best to calm themselves. Ben did his best to ignore the admiring glances they stole.

Tina had somehow managed to convince him to let her stay just one more night though her bedroom was ready for occupation. She was busy making dinner for him at his place and Trish was watching Christopher for the night. He was pooped from working so hard on this project but he felt really good about how it turned out. Now he'd have a delicious meal, a hot shower complete with a Tina massage, and a good night's sleep and by tomorrow his batteries would be recharged for his next project, Daphne's place. The floor plan was the same... shit! No bedroom in the basement and the contractors were arriving tomorrow to start work. The main floor and the basement were not going to be livable for two to three weeks.

Daphne caught Ben's look of dismay. "What's wrong, Ben?

"Can we take another look at your place, now?" he asked.

"Sure. Come on girls. Thank you for the tour Trish!" Daphne said.

Before Ben could leave Trish crushed herself against his chest and dragged his mouth down to hers for a deep kiss. "God! You so deserve a hot night of sex for this!" she whispered in his ear. As he pulled back she gave him a smouldering look.

"Funny how that's always your reward." he growled, half from lust and half from frustration with this oversexed woman.

"Collect soon!" she hissed playfully as he followed the ladies out the door. Daphne had to push her daughters ahead of her as they held back to catch a glimpse of Ben's... excitement.