The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben stepped forward and caught Raphael's shoulders from behind, and walked the cursing man down the aisle towards the exit. Gabriella followed, and the restaurant manager met them at the door.

"What is the commotion about? We don't allow fighting in our establishment," the manager said tersely.

"This patron decided to aim a slap at my date," Ben said. "I'm just escorting him outside to cool off, not to fight him."

The man went still in his grip. He looked over his shoulder at Ben. "Who are you?" he asked

"I'm Ben. Are you going to be civil if I let you go? Because if not, you're in for a lot of pain," Ben warned him.

The man nodded stiffly, so Ben released his shoulders and stepped back.

Ben looked at Gabriella. "Do you want to ask him, or shall I?" he asked, giving her the option to control the conversation. She was shaking with anger, so she just shook her head. "Why did you try to slap Gabriella?" Ben asked.

"Because she is a puttana!" Raphael growled.

"Hey, I don't know Italian, but I'm pretty sure I know what that word means. Being civil includes your words. We can behave like adults here!" Ben growled back and felt Gabriella's fingers digging into his arm in rage. He tried to ignore that. "You tried to slap a woman. Here, that makes you a coward. Have we finished with the name-calling?"

The man's eyes flared with the insult, but he knew he was in no shape to take on someone Ben's size. He was being given the opportunity to avoid a beating. He wasn't so drunk that he couldn't appreciate that.

"She made promises when she was in Italy that I now see were lies," Raphael said, looking up at Ben.

"What? What promises did I make?" Gabriella asked.

Raphael refused to look at her, so he spoke to Ben. "She was all soft and touched me frequently when we met. She told me that I should come to America and she would show me the sites and make sure I enjoyed myself. Her... kisses were sensual." The man was struggling, and Ben knew what he meant by her kisses. Gabriella was, by nature, a sensual woman, but this was probably, hopefully, a case of misread signals. He turned to look at Gabriella, who was looking concerned. Ben became worried when he saw her expression.

"No, Ben, it's not like that. It's been my experience that for a woman to do business with men in Italy, there's a lot of flirting involved. It's expected. But the line is drawn between flirting and outright sex. Raphael, you must be aware of this. I certainly never meant to lead you on. On my last visit, we both had a little too much wine. My aim in kissing you on the cheek was a little off, but we laughed about that afterward. I thought we both understood it was just a mistake."

Raphael's pride was terribly hurt. Her words were not making him feel any better, and even Ben's sympathetic look was painful. "No, you were not clear about your intentions. Obviously, since I came all this way for nothing. I suppose while I am here, I will find another distributor for my products. I'm terminating our contract. Goodbye." He turned and walked into the adjoining hotel lobby to head back to his room.

Gabriella watched him go with dismay. All that work and poof, gone because of one stupid sloppy kiss and a man's wounded pride.

Ben led Gabriella back to the table so he could settle the bill, and she could take a moment to decompress.

After he paid, Ben looked at the woman across from him. He could see the gears working. She was trying to salvage her deal.

"How large of a component was Raphael's product to the deal you worked out for the west coast distributor?" he asked.

"His belts and wallets made up about 20 percent, but without that, the deal falls through."

"Is there another manufacturer you could use to replace him," he asked.

"Yes. There's a company that makes better products, but they weren't interested because they wanted broader distribution. I have the promise of that now, but the window to meet with them is gone. They're all heading off to the trade show circuit in two days, and I'd never get to them in time."

"Make the call to set up a meeting tomorrow. I'll get you there," Ben said, pulling out his phone.

"BEN! How are you going to get me to Milan by tomorrow?" Gabriella gasped.

"I have a friend who runs a private executive jet service. I did some work for him in designing components for the interiors of his jets. I'll book one of them to take you there and bring you back. Can you have the manufacturer meet you at the airport? Seeing you stepping from the jet will make one hell of an impression," Ben smiled.

"Right. Looking totally jet-lagged and rumpled from sleeping in my clothes. Quite the impression," she frowned.

Ben looked at her with a shocked smile. "You've never flown on an executive jet before, have you."

"Of course, I haven't."

He chuckled. "Well, this one is going to spoil you with a bed and a private washroom with a shower. Bring your business clothes and put them on before you land. Leave your luggage on the plane and change into comfortable clothes for the return trip." He was grinning as Gabriella's eyes grew big. Her grin told him everything he needed to know. He dialed the number on his phone as Gabriella dialed her contact. Minutes later, she hung up with a smile on her face. Ben grabbed her hand and pulled them to the exit. She had a flight to catch.

They got back to her place in record time, and she packed a few items. Her suitcase was always ready as she traveled frequently. Ben took her to the airport and gave her a big kiss before she rushed away to board her plane.

When he got home at 11 PM, he found his house empty and recalled the twins had taken Tina clubbing. He stood in the foyer and listened, finding it was odd to hear the silence. He'd had years of silence. Once, it seemed like a friend. Now, it felt almost unbearable.

The doorbell made him jump. He turned and saw Rochelle standing there looking uncomfortable. She turned to leave, and he pulled the door open.

"Rochelle? What's wrong?" he asked. "Come in, please."

She took off her coat and shoes and followed Ben into the living room. Once they were seated, she held up her phone and smiled weakly. "I sent an email to Gabriella asking if I could speak with her after she got back from her date with you. She responded from the plane. I guess the date is over." She smiled nervously again. "She told me to come here to talk with you."

Ben's phone pinged to indicate a message arrived. "That might be her," Rochelle gestured to his cell, so Ben took a look. It was from Gabriella and had just five words, "Please. Rochelle needs you tonight."

Ben smiled and felt his admiration for Gabriella grow once more.

"May I ask what it says?" Rochelle said timidly.

"It says she loves you," Ben replied and smiled at her.

Rochelle's breath caught in her throat. Her eyes teared up, and she dropped her phone when her hands began to shake. Ben picked up the phone and set it on the coffee table. He took her hands in his and rubbed his thumbs across the back.

"What's making you so nervous, Rochelle? We've known each other for years. You've always been so comfortable around me. Such a flirt! Now you're acting like I'm made of eggshells."

"That was before, when I just treated you based on your surface. I've never had to consider men any other way. I don't know how to interact with a man emotionally. Lust, I know, but love? I'm a novice."

"Then for tonight, how about we just enjoy each other physically and put a bookmark in the rest. We can get back to it at a later date. That takes some of the pressure off for you, doesn't it?" he smiled.

Rochelle's jaw dropped. He reached over and closed her mouth for her, then he ran his thumb across her full lower lip. "I want to kiss these beautiful lips."

"Please. Please kiss me," Rochelle pleaded.

"No, tonight I get to treat you as you deserve. Please let me kiss your lips," Ben asked.

"Oh! Yes, you may." Rochelle caught on to the game pretty quickly.

Ben slid closer on the couch. "May I touch your face when I kiss you?"

Rochelle shivered when she heard the need in his voice. "Yes," she sighed as he moved in. His big hands slid in under her hair around her neck, and he brushed his lips against hers. Her breath caught as he sucked her lower lip between his. The tip of his tongue caressed the smooth skin of her bottom lip. He moved to her top lip and repeated his caressing there. She was trembling by this point.

Ben dipped his tongue into her mouth as his lips pressed firmly against hers. Her tongue reached out for his, stroking across his. He sucked her tongue into his mouth, and Rochelle moaned as tingles ran down her spine. Ben pulled back, and they both panted to catch their breath.

"Please let me take you to my bedroom," Ben begged.

Rochelle leaned forward and kissed Ben hard. Her tongue delved deeply into his mouth, and he chased it with his own. She pulled back finally and looked him in the eyes. "Take me to your bed!" she demanded with a sly smile.

He stood and pulled her to her feet. He handed Rochelle her cell and quickly used his own to forward Gabriella's message to Tina to give her the heads up. Then he led Rochelle down the hall and closed the door once they were at the foot of his bed.

"I want to see your beautiful body. May I take off your clothes?" he asked.

"Only once you're naked," she replied, and he dipped his head to her. This made her grin.

Ben undid his tie and pulled it from his collar. Then he undid the top three buttons of his dress shirt and pulled it up and over his head, ignoring the remaining buttons. Rochelle's eyes grew large as she ran her hands over his thickly muscled chest. He bounced his pecs as she placed her hands on them, making her giggle.

He took off his belt and unbuttoned the top button on his pants, slipping the zipper down. Rochelle slid her hands over his hips and pushed down to drop his pants and underwear to the floor. He stepped out of them, then pulled off his socks.

He was standing naked before her, and she was drinking in his gorgeous body. "Now, may I please take your clothes off?" he begged.

"Mmmm... yes," she said with a pleased smile.

He gently undid the buttons on her blouse, revealing more and more of her pretty satin bra, which was holding up her large, round breasts. Finally, he slipped the blouse from her shoulders and placed it across the top of his bureau. He undid her belt next and the button and zipper on her slacks. He slipped his hands over her hips and slid her pants down, kneeling down to follow them to the floor. She stepped out of them, and he carefully folded them and placed them with the blouse. He admired the beautiful lingerie and ran his hands over the smooth fabric. Her nipples responded to his touch and pressed against the inside of the bra. He reached around her for the clasp on the bra. A flick of the fingers and her breasts were free. He pulled the straps from her shoulders, down her arms, and placed the bra on the bureau. He'd never seen such large breasts before and immediately put his hands under them to lift them up and squeeze them together. Rochelle's eyes closed in pleasure as Ben kissed the soft flesh in his hands. He started on her right tit and kissed his way closer to her nipple. As she began to moan, he moved to the other tit and began kissing his way to her left nipple. He reached its edge, and she was breathing heavily in anticipation when he moved back to the right one. She moaned in frustration, then squealed when he took the entire nipple and large dark areola into his mouth. His tongue flicked across the hardening bud then he began to suck.

Rochelle gripped his head and pulled it harder against her, and he sucked even more of her tit into his mouth. He used the flat of his tongue to stroke the nipple until it was stiff with need, then he suddenly switched to the other nipple and thrashed it well with his tongue.

Rochelle was dripping wet when he moved his hands down to slide her panties down her legs. He kissed her aggressively, and she whimpered into his mouth as he pulled her naked body against his. His cock was so hot and hard against her stomach.

Ben suddenly lifted her in his arms and laid her out on the bed. Before she could catch her breath, he positioned his face between her legs, and she felt his hot breath panting on her tingling pussy. Devon was a master pussy eater, so she was worried that Ben wouldn't measure up.

"Please let me taste you," Ben whispered, his breath sending shivers through her sensitive skin. Her back arched in reaction.

"YES! YES!" Rochelle squealed.

She was waiting for Ben to begin licking her clit, Devon's favorite attack, but instead, Ben's tongue began a journey to places Rochelle never expected to find pleasure. He teased and caressed, lapped, and stroked as she cooed and trembled, yet her clit remained untouched.

Soon it began to take notice of its neglect and yearned for even the slightest touch. Rochelle squirmed and tingled and panted, pulling at Ben's head to no avail. His teasing tongue dipped between her nether lips deeply, and he drank her nectar while her hips trembled. The tension built, and her nerves buzzed with need. She was about to scream in sexual frustration when he sucked the stiff little nub between his lips and stroked it feverishly with his tongue.

Then scream she did.

Her orgasm roared through her, and her legs locked up. Ben pumped two fingers rapidly into her gushing pussy as his tongue circled and lashed her throbbing clit. The sensations were coming in too fast, and she thrashed on the bed gripping his hair and crying out each time his tongue battered her senses. Her back arched until she was just shoulders and heels on the bed.

This was nothing like Devon. She'd thought Devon was a master, but he'd only reached the surface of her pleasure. Ben was triggering deep waves that coursed throughout her entire body. Her eyes rolled back, and she pulled Ben's face tighter against her.

When her legs finally gave out, she dropped back to the bed. Ben quickly moved up her body and pressed the hot head of his cock against her tingling pussy. A slight push, and he was in. He began with long slow strokes, ending with a brief grind, which was an incredible tease.

She'd never expected this. The heat. The fullness. The maddening tingling and the steadily accelerating thump of his pelvis against her clit.

Ben took her mouth in a deep passionate kiss while his strokes increased in speed. She broke the kiss to cry out his name over and over as she raced up to another explosion. She felt Ben getting close as well. Soon, too soon, they both cried out as their releases took them. Ben rolled onto his back and pulled Rochelle up on top of him. He was still deep inside her, and she noticed he was still rock hard. She felt Ben's hands caressing her large ass. He kneaded the flesh in his strong hands, and she felt herself getting excited once more.

"Stay out of my ass Ben. That's something I don't do," she said quietly when one of his fingers got a little closer than she was comfortable with. His hands moved away, and she relaxed under his constant squeezing.

"You have an incredible ass, Rochelle," Ben growled playfully.

"I love how you appreciate it!" she replied as she trembled.

Ben began to slide Rochelle up and down on his chest, which plunged his cock into her wet pussy and dragged her nipples across his chest. She began to moan as he used her ass as a handle to drive his cock in and out of her more and more rapidly.

Rochelle's nipples were bullet hard and pressed against Ben's chest. She made unintelligible sounds of pleasure as her tits sent shocks of bliss through her body.

She found her voice again. "BEN! God! Ben, what are you doing to me?" she cried as her pussy sucked at his thickness. The pressure of her own body was keeping her clit in constant contact with Ben's body, and she felt herself reaching for one more peak.

As he got closer to his own release, he began to pump his hips upwards as well, and the intensity doubled. Their bodies began to slap together, and that was all it took for Rochelle to crest once more, which triggered him.

Ben pulled out of Rochelle once she settled down. She was utterly drained and deeply satisfied. He didn't have the strength to lift her head, so she just kissed Ben's chest, where she lay. She felt something slapping against her thigh and realized it was Ben. He was still hard! There was no way she'd be able to take him inside her again tonight, but there was one thing she could do that he'd probably never done before.

She carefully rolled off of Ben's chest to rest on her back. She took a moment to catch her breath.

"Ben, you have one more in you? I want you to place it right here." She pressed her tits together.

Ben's eyes lit up, and he crawled over Rochelle's body until his heavy cock was resting in Rochelle's cleavage. She squeezed her tits around Ben's cock, still wet with her juices, and he moaned in delight. "So soft!" he whispered.

"Start pumping, Ben. It will feel very good in no time. When you're ready to pop, tell me."

He pulled back, and his slick cock slid between her breasts. He threw his head back in bliss. When he pushed forward, it felt even better. He tried to take it slow, but it just felt so damn good that his hips started moving on their own, and he was pumping furiously in no time. His eyes opened to look down into Rochelle's dreamy ones. Her face was blushing, and she was squirming as she squeezed and tugged at her nipples.

That sight triggered Ben. "Oh, God, Rochelle! I'm going to cum!"

"Up here, Ben!" She opened her mouth to accept his cock. He moved just a little higher, and she took the head of his cock deep into her mouth. It was too much for Ben, and he came. Hard!

Rochelle kept Ben's cock in her mouth and pumped away with her hands to get every drop. When he was done, he flopped back on the bed, completely satisfied. "That was incredible!" he gasped.

She made a show of swallowing, and Ben was surprised by her huge grin afterward. He returned it. "I never did that for Devon, but now I see how little he'd been doing for me. He had no finesse and just tried to get me off quickly to have his fun, and I didn't know any better. Greg was less attentive than Devon, which makes you so much better than Greg!"

Ben sighed. Being compared to her previous lovers was not something he was comfortable with. "Let's get cleaned up, and if you like, you can sleep here with me tonight. I'll change the sheets first."

"I'd like that," she smiled.

They got out of the bed, and she ooo'd and aww'd over Ben's large shower stall.

"Oh! I don't want to get my hair wet."

Ben looked for and found a shower cap and helped her tuck all of her hair underneath. They got in and luxuriated in hot water and suds. But no sex. Ben enjoyed washing Rochelle's tits but had to stop when her nipples became too stiff, and she ached. He did spend a delightful amount of time kissing her sexy mouth. Rochelle was breathless when they finally left the shower.

They dried off, and Ben quickly changed the sheets. As Rochelle had no sleepwear, Ben slept naked as well. Both were exhausted and promptly fell into a deep sleep.

-=-

Morning came, and Ben was the first to wake. The room was very warm, and the sheets had been kicked down to the foot of the bed. He felt Rochelle's steady breathing on his chest and realized they were on their sides facing each other. Then he saw that Rochelle was on the edge of the bed, and he was tucked up against her.

That's when he noticed small hands on his back and short legs spooning him from behind. Silky hair was pressed between his shoulder blades.

Tina was in bed with them. Not cool!

He heard a sigh and grumble behind him, and the hairs on his neck stood on end. That wasn't Tina!