The Shepherd of Ashburn Court Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess a spanking is in order," he growled, and they moaned.

He leaned forward and brought his palms under their wetness. They barely had time to gasp when he slapped them gently over the surface of their wet pussies. They lurched forward and grabbed his powerful arms, and he slapped them again, his fingertip dipping quickly between their wet lips.

He kept up the rhythmic slapping, over-stimulating their clits and dipping his fingers further into them with each slap. They were far closer to their release than they thought. The twins cried out as sudden orgasms shot through them, and they clung to Ben as the pleasure took their minds soaring. Ben switched to rubbing their abused flesh in slow circles, and he felt their bodies tense up and heard gasps as they peaked once more. Before they could come down from their second plateau, he slid two fingers deep inside each of them and firmly rubbed across their G-spots. The two women cried out and shook hard, gritting their teeth with the intensity. When they stopped jolting, he slid his hands free, and they gasped and clung limply to him as they leaned against his chest and rested their heads on his shoulders, breathing heavily.

"I guess I'd better buy you these nighties since you've gone and made them all wet," he growled. He felt them nod weakly.

Tina walked up behind them when they began to show signs of recovery. The sound appeared to startle them, and the two women pushed against his chest to get back onto their knees then up to their unsteady feet. Tina braced them until they made their way back to their change rooms.

Ben looked down at his hands, which were well coated with the juices of two women. As tempted as he was to taste them, he exerted his will to deny himself that pleasure. Instead, Tina helped him get the door open on the small washroom to the side of the room and turned the taps on. Ben washed his hands, and Tina dried them. Ben kissed her on the forehead as she did, and she tilted her face up for one on the lips.

"Thank you for rewarding my friends and making them feel good," Tina said softly. Ben smiled and nodded.

They went back out to get the packages. Lisa and Lori came out of the change rooms with a soft glow on their faces, which still looked a little flushed. They looked at Ben hungrily, which made him sigh as he'd hoped they would have gotten that out of their systems.

The twins scooped Tina up between them and hustled her out into the store proper with the items they were getting. Ben made sure Tina picked up the nightie in green and blue and a lovely dressing gown, then paid for all of the items. The saleswoman couldn't keep her eyes off of Ben as she picked up the scent of the two ladies on him. His face burned with embarrassment, so he was pleased when they finally got back outside in the cooler air.

It was close to five PM, so they had to head back, but the twins gasped and pulled Tina into one more shop. Ben sighed and followed them inside the shoe store. Lisa and Lori fell in love with some tall, soft leather boots, expensive, and Tina found six pairs of shoes in different styles to match the outfits she now had, very expensive, and three purses. Ben paid for everything as the ladies giggled and clung to him. "Shoes are like catnip for women," he thought to himself with a smile.

They were finally on their way home, with all of the bags loaded into the back. Tina had a lovely smile on her face from a successful day of shopping and the anticipation of being in Ben's arms that night. The twins relaxed in the back seat, recalling Ben's hands on them. He felt their eyes on him all the way home.

He pulled into their driveway, and the twins reached into the back and got their purchases.

"May we give you a kiss Ben?" Lisa asked nervously. He looked at Tina, and she nodded before she slipped from the truck to get her son.

Sometime during the day, he'd lost his image of the twins as they had been so long ago. He assumed it was mainly due to their clever and probably intentional school uniform play from the morning. When he looked at them now, all he could see was their current adult beauty. He felt like he'd lost something precious and sighed quietly. "All right," he said.

Lisa was first to lean over the front seat. She took it slower this time and caressed his lips with hers. He found himself kissing her back, and she melted against him until he pulled back. Lori looked at her sister's beatific expression with wide eyes as she sat back to make room for her. Lori leaned over the seat and nervously pressed her lips to Ben's. When he gently sucked at her lower lip, she moaned and pressed more firmly, sliding her tongue against his until once more Ben pulled back.

"Thank you for helping Tina today. I really appreciate it! Have a good night!" he said, and the twins dreamily slid out of the truck. They cast looks back at Ben as they walked to the door. They met Tina on the steps, and both gave her big kisses on the cheek. Tina was a little flustered when she got back into the truck. Ben grinned at her and drove them to his place. He carried all of Tina's loot inside and put it in the guest bedroom where she had her clothes.

Tina got Christopher situated in his playpen and checked on dinner while Ben jumped into the shower. He didn't want to have the scent of excited women on him when Hannah and Beth came over tonight.

He and Tina enjoyed sharing a meal and each other's company. He listened to her describe how many outfits she could put together with the items they got when the doorbell rang. Ben looked at the clock and noticed it was almost 7. Tina shooed him from the kitchen to answer the door.

Beth and Hannah stood smiling on his step, and he ushered them in.

Beth sniffed the air. "No fresh baked cookies today?"

Ben smiled. "Not today. We were out shopping for clothes for Tina all afternoon. Lisa and Lori McKellan showed us where to find some very nice shops.

Hannah raised her eyebrows. "You survived an afternoon with the twins? That IS showing remarkable progress, Ben!" she grinned.

He grinned back, then looked thoughtful. Examining his feelings, he came to a realization. "Actually, it does feel like progress. There were moments where they were really pushing my boundaries, but I think Gabriella's talk the other day and Tina's presence is really helping. Speaking of the lovely lady," Ben said as Tina arrived with a sweet smile for him and a very sleepy Christopher on her hip.

"Hello, Hannah! Hello, Beth! Christopher had a very busy day at Daphne's, so he's off to bed," Tina said to their guests. The ladies greeted her with a smile and fawned over the small child.

"We're heading down to the media room for our session. The door will be closed, so if you need me, you'll need to knock as I won't be able to hear if you call," Ben reminded her.

She nodded and waved goodnight.

Ben led the way to the media room, and they took up their spots. There was a tray of sweets on the table, and Ben smiled at the women. "I don't know when she had time to do it, but this is courtesy of Tina."

They made themselves comfortable, and the session picked up with Beth.

The sweets gradually ran out, and they reached a good place to stop for the night at 10:30.

Beth was smiling and gave her friends a big hug as they stood up to leave the room. "I just want you two to know that I am so grateful for you both being here to share your time with me. I feel so much better these days, and it really feels like there's not only a light at the end of the tunnel, but I'm close to exiting the tunnel for good. Thank you!"

Hannah wiped a tear from her eye and smiled at Beth. "These talks do wonders for me, Beth, too. I'm grateful for both of you as well."

Ben just pulled them in for another hug and kissed them both on the tops of their heads. Beth grinned at Hannah, who rolled her eyes with a smile. He was such a physically affectionate man!

Ben saw them out the door and locked up. He walked down to the bedroom and saw Tina leaning back on some pillows looking at a tablet. She had the sheets pulled up to her neck. He took off his shirt and pants and stood naked at the end of the bed with a smile on his face.

"So which nightie are you wearing tonight?" he asked with a playful growl.

Tina put the tablet on the side table then swept the sheets away from her body with a smile. She wasn't wearing anything at all! Ben's smile burst into a huge grin. He curled his finger to get her to come to him. Tina crawled towards him across the bed on her hands and knees. She looked up at him, then leaned closer to run her tongue along the top of his slowly thickening cock. He sucked in his breath, and while his eyes closed, she dipped forward again and stuffed as much of him in her mouth as she could before he hardened completely. She worked at getting more of him deeper into her throat. He heard her breathing heavily through her nose and felt her swallowing against the head of his cock. He moaned, and she finally had to pull him partially out of her mouth to allow herself to breathe.

He surged to full hardness, took her head between his hands, and pumped the first three inches in and out of her mouth. He pulled out after a few strokes, and she tried to pull him back into her mouth, but he just grabbed her under the arms and lifted her up against his chest to kiss her deeply. She whimpered as his thick cock rested between her legs. She could feel the heat of him against her wet opening, and her pussy tingled maddeningly.

Ben held her tight against his chest and began to pump his hips forward and back, dragging her along the top of his cock, lubricating it well with her juices.

Tina was moaning non-stop from the delicious teasing Ben was doing to her. He moved his hands down to her ass and squeezed the perfect orbs in his hands. She squealed as he slid his fingers deep between her cheeks until his fingers picked up the wetness to be found there. He stroked across her rosebud, and she squealed once more as her body trembled. Ben lifted Tina off of his chest and laid her back on the bed. She held out her arms to him, and he crawled over her body. When the head of his cock met the lips of her pussy, she reached down and slid it up and down until it was slick with her juices. She positioned him and looked into his eyes. She saw the fire burning there, and he slowly pressed forward. Tina gasped as the thick head forced its way inside.

Ben paused just inside while she got used to the pressure. The heat and tightness of her was heavenly torture as the rest of his cock waited to feel that bliss. He began to make tiny and gentle thrusts in and out to tease Tina's dripping pussy. Tina moaned as the tingles increased to almost unbearable levels. She clawed at his ass, so he pressed a little firmer.

"Slow, Tina," he said calmly.

She made a big push and immediately slipped half of his length inside.

Tina squealed and shook as her arms and legs jolted from the sudden invasion. Her legs went around his hips and trembled as she felt him slip a little deeper once more.

Ben realized she was going much too fast and tried to halt his descent into her depth. He knew she needed to take it slow, but her body kept jolting, squeezing, and pulling at him. She became frantic and couldn't seem to hold still. He dipped his face down and kissed her face, which had a feverish expression. Her eyes were closed in concentration, and she was panting through her teeth. He was concerned he was hurting her and tried to pull back when she slammed her heels against his ass while pushing her pelvis up hard. He hit bottom, and Tina flinched from the impact then went absolutely still.

"Tina! Slow down!" he growled.

Her eyes flew open, and she looked up at him nervously.

"This isn't a race! You have to give yourself time to adjust, or you're just going to hurt yourself! Now hold still and just relax," he exclaimed.

She nodded up at him with tears in her eyes and a frown on her lips.

Damn. "Are those tears of pain or sadness?" he asked gently.

"May- Maybe a little of both," she whimpered.

Ben sighed, and he very slowly pulled himself out of the woman. She began to protest, but his scowl immediately silenced her. Once he was out, she jolted once more as the sensation of being so empty began to feel like a muscle cramp. She made pained expressions as her body protested. Ben watched her with a look of dismay.

"This is why we have to take it very slowly," he said gently.

Tina looked at Ben nervously again, then looked at his stiff cock. She tried to move down to take him in her mouth once more, but another cramp caused her to jolt. After it passed, she tried again, but Ben stopped her.

"What are you doing?" he said.

"I cannot leave you like that!" she moaned.

"Tina, you need to relax your muscles. I imagine you've just given yourself a bad cramp, and it's going to take some time to settle down. Don't worry about my erection. It will go away. We're done for the night," Ben explained.

"But I want to give you pleasure. We teased you all day!" she moaned.

"I'm fine, Tina. I don't have to have it every day. I went years without. I'll survive. You need to recover and listen to me next time when I tell you to take it slow," he said. "It worked last time, didn't it?"

Tina began to cry.

"Hey, what's with the tears?" I'm not angry with you!" he said, surprised.

"I cannot give you what you need because I am too small! I- I will call Gabriella or Catherine!" she tried to move over to get the phone, but Ben grabbed her and held her down on the bed. He put his hand on her cheek and forced her to look him in the eye.

"Let me make one thing very clear. When I say I'm fine and I don't need to have sex, I mean it. I don't need you to try to find me someone else I can stick my cock in. I'm a little offended that you think I'm motivated exclusively by my sex drive. Would I have liked to have had sex with you tonight? Yes, but mistakes were made, and now that isn't possible. That's okay. We learn from the mistake and move on. The next thing I'd like to do tonight is to go to sleep with a lovely petite woman snuggled in beside me. I don't want any middle of the night surprises either. Just a good night's sleep. Understood?"

She nodded sadly, and he gave her a kiss. "Let's go to sleep."

He got under the sheets and shut off the light. Tina tucked herself up against him, and he sighed contentedly. A few minutes later, he was still awake as he felt her fidgeting. He wondered if she was fretting about failing to please him. He'd made his position as clear as he could. He wondered what he was supposed to do in this kind of situation with a submissive. Should he have punished her in some way? He thought that was ridiculous as she was already in pain from the cramp.

"Tina, what's wrong," he said quietly.

"Nothing," she whispered.

"No. The truth," he growled.

She was quiet for a few seconds. "I'm horny."

Ben snorted.

"It's not funny. I'm too sore, but I'm still horny."

"Then, that is your punishment for not listening to me. If you go to sleep now and are up to it in the morning, I'll take care of that itch. For now, tough. Go to sleep," he said with a grin. He could almost see her pout in the darkness.

Ben was asleep in minutes. For Tina, it took a little longer.

Chapter 17

Ben's appointment with Dr. Granger was far more successful than his previous session, and he let her know that. Hannah was right. He did have an easier time opening up to women than men. He was optimistic about his future sessions, and she arranged to see him twice a week initially.

After he checked in with Hannah and gave her a big hug that left her breathless, he headed home and stopped to check in with Gabriella to see how the vacation booking was going. He'd suggested that she keep the itinerary she had initially planned, but if finding places to take a party of eight meant she had to upgrade significantly, she should go ahead as he was covering it.

She greeted him with a smile, and he gave her a huge hug as well.

"Ben! Put me down!" she squealed. "You're in a good mood! I take it your session with the new doctor went well?"

"Yes, she's much easier to talk with than Dr. Rao was," he grinned, setting her back down. God, he loved the feel of her against him, so he kept his arms around her.

Gabriella smiled as she noticed Ben was hesitant to let her go. She tilted her head up, and he kissed her sweetly, sending tingles all the way down to her toes.

Finally, he let her step back. "How goes the vacation planning?" he asked with a smile. She led him into her office, and they sat on her couch.

"Really well! The flights to and from are booked, flying into Paris and flying out of Nice. We're set for accommodations in Paris. I've booked a couple of chateaus on our way south, so we can use those as bases to explore the surrounding regions. We also visit the French Alps and do a day trip to Chamonix. The last place we stay is a gorgeous resort hotel next to St. Paul de Vence. It's a beautiful walled town on a hilltop close to the coast and just west of Nice. It has fabulous little shops, excellent dining, and we can relax at our hotel by the pool. We'll be there for a few days so we can drive into Nice and explorer there as well."

She grabbed Ben in a big hug and grinned up at him. "I've been to France many times, but I have to say I'm more excited about this trip than I've ever been on any of my previous visits. I can't wait!"

He smiled down at her. "Well, you're going to have to wait until July. We still have to get through the next three months before we go, but I'm really excited about it too. Are everyone's passports up-to-date?" She sat back and ticked them off her fingers.

"We're ready. I got the kids new passports earlier this year, and mine is new. I believe Cat's got her daughters updated just last year. How is yours?" she asked.

"I think I've got another year on it," he replied.

"Maybe you should renew it, so all of our passports are similarly recent," she suggested, and he nodded.

"So... are we going to be able to arrange some alone time on this trip?" he asked.

"Yeah, that may be a little tricky since there will be eight of us. I did my best to get as many rooms as possible in each place we stay to give us more options for who gets to share a room with who. The wildcard is Daniel. At thirteen, he's too young to have a room of his own, and he's the only other male in our group. He'll be uncomfortable staying with anyone other than his sister, me, and probably you."

"I certainly don't mind sharing a room with the boy. He's a great kid, if a little serious," Ben acknowledged with a smile.

"That would be great! I think he needs to see he can relax a little. He's been taking the role of 'man of the house' to heart a little too much, and he's missing out on just being a goofy kid!"

"When we're in Paris, you and I will get one evening by ourselves to go on a date. You and Cat also have a date evening. The other evenings we are all together unless other arrangements are made at the time," she said with a smile and a twinkle in her eye.

"Paris at night could be very romantic!" he smiled back.

"I'm counting on it!" she grinned. "I'm planning on us having another date night at the end of the trip. Cat as well. We should have time for it. On a different topic, how is it going with Tina?"

"I took her shopping yesterday with the McKellen twins. Tina had almost no clothes, and now she's set for the summer and the fall," Ben remarked.

"You went shopping with the twins?" Gabriella said with hesitation. "How on earth did that get arranged?"

"When I visited Daphne to apologize for my abrupt departure after finishing her daycare, the twins offered to show me where to get Tina good clothes, not at the mall. Of course, they showed up in tight school uniforms and pigtails. I suspect they did that on purpose to undermine my cherished memories of their childhood. Where they got the idea to do that... DAMMIT! It was Trish! She's working with the twins!" he blurted as he finally recognized her deviousness at work.

1...56789...12