All Comments on 'The Shower'

by jc1961

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

that was AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story. Simple and sexy. I guess all women and men masturbate. My wife used to quite regularly but unfortunately I have never found her doing it in secret although I knew she had as her vibrator would be in a different place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another great story

I know my wife masturbated, I was only lucky enough to catch her one time. I came into the bedroom and herd her moaning. The door was closed and I couldn't open it. I stayed and listen until she was finished. I left the bedroom and went into the kitchen. When she came out I asked her if she enjoyed it. She acted innocent and denied what she was doing. I went up to her and just held her hand and then kissed and smell her fingers. She still denied it so I just smiled. I went into the bathroom and I could still smell her sweet pussy in the air.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sexy

no one can excite thyself better than thyself. The mind should not be wasted, fantasy does come true !!!!

catamitecatamiteabout 4 years ago

Thumbs Up

Lovely experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jay, you lucky sex fiend, so nice for you to find her playing with her hot, wet pussy!! Has Sue found you stroking many times? Maybe you should try to arrange it so she can "catch" you every so often wanking your sweet dick. When she talks about it, ask her if it aroused her. You could tell her that it would make you super horny to find her masturbating!! Maybe she would make it a more frequent thing, in ways that you could "catch" her and enjoy the show. I've read all your stories and loved each one. PLEASE submit more stories, especially for "The Training Session"!!! I'm an old, perverted, slutty, bi, horny bitch. You know I'll have a great time masturbating as I read whatever you write. My mother-in-law would have liked reading all your stuff with me as we fucked and sucked and kissed. She was the best in bed!!!

Love, sucks and fucks,

Bob

find_two2@hotmail.com

.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous