All Comments on 'The Shrew has been Tamed'

by MgmtProf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A potentially good story

You published this one before it was ready. It could be greatly enhanced by having an editor check it out. The introduction is too quick and left me wondering who these people are. The story is wham bam thank you mam and nothing more.

Thanks for trying and I hope you will try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why?

A lot of stuff left out. Like a book missing some really important pages.

driv2u2driv2u2over 6 years ago
Good start

Good start , keep going , don't worry about the announmous inbreds .

SigintSigintover 6 years ago
Dr. Richards?!?!

That's all she was going to address him by?

You've been told this is insufficient for a good flash story. Perhaps I was too hasty in voting; maybe you just forgot to label it "Chapter 1."

Or maybe it's just that bad.

Secret garden? Sounds like it wasn't so secret.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 6 years ago
There Ain't no future in the past.

Never go back!

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Nice Little Piece of Writing.

Enough said.

bigdnc13bigdnc13over 6 years ago
Liked it *****

Yeh, it's not finished to many people's tastes, but it's well written with just enough sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was funnier than shit!

You expect us to believe the cunt has turned over some magical new leaf? And that all she needs to do to get her ex-husband back is to fuck him once? I've never read such a ludicrous ending in my life! I think he gets up, thanks her for the fuck and goes back to his home. Nothing has changed. She's still a bitch and fucking him may drain the blood from his brain to his dick for about 30 minutes, but when he gets up it will still be the same bitch in the bed that he divorced. No way in hell he takes her back! Like I said - funnier than shit ending.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not enough

Not really enough here for a story. Who are these people? Why are they acting like this. Nothing.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star - sorry it is just not my kind of story and DITTO to all the other replies.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

That would freak me out! Calling me Dr Richards and acting like a slut in heat! First thing in my head would be "who else has been banging her" and is she pregnant and wants to pass it off on me?

Nope. Maybe do some dating rather than just family get togethers. See if she (or I) really changed. Maybe, just maybe, be FWB and wear a condom or get snipped.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nope, nope, nope. Run, don't walk to the nearest exit. So was his name Dr. Richards?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMgmtProf@MgmtProf
83 Followers
Lookin’ for love in all the wrong places.