The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whatever." Vanessa almost spat it out as she cut me off, but I saw her biting her lip when I said 'shrink for me'. She gestured at the collection of grocery bags on the car floor in front of her. "Did I pass?" She glared at me. "I did. Everything is right here."

"We'll check. Summer!" I pulled the warm little brunette, still a little sweaty all over, out of my purse - gently depositing her down in the grocery bags. Vanessa raised an eyebrow at her - oh right, Summer was still naked. Well, whatever, toys are naked a lot. Summer already knew what to do, and began climbing through everything as I pulled out the tablet.

Vanessa's eyes went wide as she saw the control interface boot up on its screen. "No! I passed! You promised!"

"Oh." I blinked. "This isn't for you, not until Summer is done checking. I'm just returning the favor to that guy who helped you. I mean, he didn't know you deserved this. Besides - you should always tip people who provide good service."

I had his frame locked in - fortunately, he wasn't far. Name was Shawn something. I didn't have anything complicated planned for him. I zoomed in on his cock, a boring four inches hard - kind of small for a dude his height. I doubled it, expanding the meat from four inches to eight, with increases in thickness, stamina, and semen issue included. I tapped Commit. On the screen, his mediocrity began to expand in real time, swelling into an impressive cock that would stretch any pussy to the limits of comfort.

A very good tip, indeed.

Increasing Shawn cost us two percent of charge, but I still had over ninety percent left. It would cost him all of a half-inch of his height - in exchange for a cock any woman would remember. I didn't bother looking into his sex life or if he even had anyone to use a big dick on. There's no such thing as a guy who doesn't want a bigger cock. I kept him bookmarked in the event I ever felt like riding the beast myself, though I was pretty damn satisfied with my sex life with the toys for now.

He was still outside, and suddenly stopped walking as he dropped his own grocery bag and grabbed the crotch of his pants in shock and confusion.

I grinned, and started the car, pulling back out onto the highway as Summer climbed up the wooden-beadwork seat cover on Vanessa's chair. "Mistress..." She sat on the edge of the seat, holding on tight. "She got, uh, almost everything."

Vanessa froze. "Almost...? Almost?!? No no no no..."

"Yeah. She forgot the salad dressing." Summer shrugged. I trusted her to know the list - she was the one who'd put it together for me. She thought for a moment. "I... think we still have some vinaigrette back at the villa?"

"No! No!" Vanessa reached down, slipping out from under the seat belt and fumbling through the bags. She couldn't find it either. "I... you wouldn't even let me write it all down! Come on!" She pleaded. "She even said you still have some left! Or - turn us around, I'll get it... just don't shrink me again!"

"Yessss!" I heard a small, high voice sound from my purse. Jennifer, cheering on Vanessa's impending reduction. Her head suddenly popped out, looking up at me then at Vanessa. "Let me watch! Shrink her a lot!"

I smiled at Vanessa. "Hmm. Let me think for a sec... no, you're gonna shrink. Those were the rules, after all." I saw a blue sign coming up. "Well, we won't do it while I'm driving. I want to watch too... oh, there. Next rest stop in two miles. Take a couple more minutes to enjoy still being this size, V." I shrugged, picking up Summer and putting her back in my purse - and telling her to get the machine warmed up again.

I made Vanessa sit down and buckle up again, and let her curl up to herself and sulk until we pulled into the rest stop. When we came to a stop, she pushed herself away from me, pressing her small back against the car door. I picked up the tablet, placing the girls on my lap - their eyes fixed on her. Both were still comfortably naked. Summer had already loaded the sequence that would shrink her by another full foot.

I thought about it, then slid one bar down several notches. I'm not terribly cruel... most of the time. I let the car's lights turn off, and I could now only see her silhouette and the hint of her form under the parking lot's orange-tinted sodium lights. I pressed Commit.

She moaned aloud in the dark, the machine's field having its way with her petite body again - making it even smaller. I could see Summer's fingers at work on Jennifer's sex upon my thigh, and let a hand wander down to my own.

I felt a slender, fragile arm joining my own much larger hand, then another - though I couldn't see in the dark, I knew that both of my girls, despite their desperate attention on each other, would never forget their Mistress' pleasure. I unbuttoned my pants to let their tiny hands find my clit, while I busied two fingers with fucking myself.

Vanessa was soon too engrossed in her own sensations to notice anything else; despite her resistance to the idea, she obviously was enthralled by the sheer pleasure of shrinking. It was so erotic to watch her size slowly dwindle in the dim light; sparks were shooting up along my nerves, and my body was already threatening to cum. My legs trembled, but the toys knew well how to keep their balance despite my throes of pleasure - and stayed right where they were, at the apex of my thighs, drowning in the smell of my twisted excitement.

Vanessa's hands had betrayed her, and one was working her clit mercilessly under her shirt - the other cupping her expanded boobs through the fabric. One side of it slipped free, exposing the ghostly hint of an ever-smaller nipple which diminished in time along with the rest of her. It was stiff and it juddered with her whole body as she helplessly tried to make herself cum during her reduction.

Her voice got smaller in the process, too; a little higher and softer, though still recognizable. Our collective moans and soft panting filled the car, and I could sense the aroma of her own arousal mingling with mine. The sound of her quickly moving hand and the wet secrets it explored under her loosening panties filled the car.

She was mumbling resistance the whole time - 'no, no, no' - but never stopped masturbating as she shrank. It didn't take that long - all of ten or fifteen seconds - and she didn't quite manage to bring herself off.

I had better luck. Well, not luck so much; the two squirming, writhing girls between my legs certainly helped too. I could feel Jennifer's body go taut, toes curling as she, too, came - and Summer not far behind her, some kind of reaction to the redhead making a tiny squeal at the brunette's attentions. Their hands clutching my clit pushed me over, and sensual pleasure flowed outward from my sex - flooding my panties with slickness and joy.

When I came down, I realized Vanessa must have noticed her shrinking had abated - she was blinking, unsatisfied, yet also seeming confused that she wasn't as small as expected. She looked at her glistening hands, the hint of guilt on her expression in the darkness - and she looked at me.

I smiled, and shrugged - petting Summer and Jennifer for a job well done before licking my fingers clean. "Well, it was only the first round. I had a little pity, and only took three inches. You only missed one thing on the list, after all! You should be four foot six now. And Vanessa - I won't be so nice if you fail again." I took the wheel, starting the car back up, and saw one of her hands going south again. "Oh, and get your hand out of your panties. You're forbidden from getting yourself off."

"What! No!" She immediately balled her hands into useless little fists. "Why are you doing this to me! Don't make me feel like that, then just - argh!"

"You mean like you did to me for two years? The only times I got to cum whenever you played with me were basically by accident, or when I got myself off." I pulled the car out of the parking spot and started back toward the highway, chuckling at how quickly she switched from resisting being shrunk, to whining she couldn't masturbate when she got shrunk anyway.

I thought for a moment - then glanced sideways at her as I drove, deciding to issue a clarification. "Hm... actually, I'm not that mean. You can still get off - but you'll have to convince one of my toys to help you cum. Ask nicely, and I'll let them decide if they'll climb into your panties. And if they do - you have to promise to get them off at least once, in return, before we get back."

She paused. "... No more shrinking games until we get there?" She seemed to soften a bit.

I nodded. "Yeah, next round will be a bit after we get back."

She bit her lip, nodding, then looked down at the two girls who were still on my thigh.

I listened for the next hour as she remained stuck on the edge of climax, unable to push herself over. She pleaded at first with the girls, asking them to pity her, then basically demanded service - saying they owed her. Because reasons, I guess. Jennifer pretty much ignored her, and soon hopped down into the purse to go back to sleep. Summer listened a while longer before shaking her head and following the other toy.

It was almost midnight when we got to the entrance of the villa. Vanessa was basically squirming in her seat, still bursting with sexual energy she was forbidden to release. We all got to smell her pent-up frustration for an hour, but I'm pretty sure Summer and Jennifer relieved their own sympathetic arousal inside my purse. I didn't want to stop driving, and just ignored it.

It was too dark to see the whole new place at that time of night, but trust me - it's awesome. We'd toured a dozen homes in the few months before the big day... that was the last journal entry, when I realized I loved my toy girls and made them a bunch of promises even I wasn't sure I meant. I'd surprised even myself when I kept all of them.

The winding driveway was a quarter mile long, through the sparse and rocky forests of the New York mountains. Small lamps lit our way, finally revealing the sprawling ranch-style villa made of stucco and stone - nestled into a hillside and overlooking a huge valley with only a few other homes in it.

A hundred and thirty-two acres of land, a small pond, a half-mile-long nature trail, a sunroom, an indoor pool, plenty of power fixtures for the machine, the high-speed encrypted internet pipe we needed to run the girls' business, more than enough privacy for us to engage our wildest desires without any prying eyes... it had everything.

The three-car garage was the only part of the house on a lower level. I parked us inside, and picked up my purse. Vanessa got out, and I glared at her as she came around the side of the car. "Hey. Groceries."

She glowered at me, but turned around and began to fish them out of the car as I went up the stairs. I heard her behind me, stumbling and cursing as she lugged one bag up at a time - only a little more shrinking and she'd be too small to manage even this task, I reminded myself. When she came up with the first bag, I pointed her toward the kitchen, and headed into the living room.

The new house itself wasn't actually all that big, though it was certainly bigger than the condo. The living room alone was nearly the size of my old place. Its floor was recessed into the ground a bit, which made it a bit challenging for the toys to get in and out. I could have had the workers change that, but left it as a bit of fun. A massive bay window dominated one wall, which normally overlooked the valley but it was too late to see much more than a few lights, stars, and the moon behind a few nearby trees.

On the polished cherry coffee table, charging cable plugged into its side, was the quad-rotor drone that the girls had bought and had delivered a couple weeks ago. Between its spindly legs was a set of padded bars we'd installed, along with a high-definition webcam duct-taped to the bottom. It was basically their personal helicopter, and doubled as a camera man. They'd named it... I'm not making this up... Brobot.

I let them outvote me on that. Have to let them win at something.

A wraparound leather couch was the only real seating. Various pillows were strewn around, partly because I'm messy and partly for the toys to relax and play on. The plush carpeting felt good on my feet when I kicked off my shoes, and so did the couch as I relaxed on it with a loud sigh.

I felt my stomach grumble. I guess I never ate.

Whatever. I plucked the toys out of my bag, and they looked much less tired than me. Jennifer was staring at my tits with a certain glint in her eye that I knew. I glanced over my shoulder, hearing Vanessa still engrossed with her manual labor.

I unzipped and tossed away my jacket and peeled off my shirt, revealing my bra-less tits. It was a bit cool in the house, and I felt goosebumps on my skin for a moment. I held one arm underneath my boobs to give them a place to nestle up against my breasts as each latched onto a nipple. I bit my lip as I felt their small mouths begin to suckle.

"There... yeah..." Their greedy suckling began. I stroked each's hair, reveling in their loving dependence on me. "Only a little suck, okay? Save room for dinner."

"Hmm?" Summer was glancing up at me, her mouth never stopping to work the nipple that filled her mouth. I hadn't actually heard her; my nipples were sensitive enough to feel her indistinct mumble through my skin.

I smiled at her. "That's soon. She's going to make us dinner. If it's not a fantastic meal..." I winked.

Summer grinned around my nipple, and I let them both suckle away for another ten or fifteen seconds before I plucked Jennifer away - she'd fed just a couple hours ago, and her stomach always fills a lot faster anyway - then Summer as well, thirty or so seconds later.

I fixed my bra and pulled my shirt back down, both toys practically glowing and now bursting with energy... that I wasn't quite feeling myself, despite two naps at the condo. I wasn't sleepy either, though. The solution was more booze and more orgasms, but how should I arrive at each? Hmm...

Vanessa finished unloading the car, and I heard her shut the door with no small amount of effort, and climb the stairs one more time. She dragged the final bag into the kitchen, then came over, visibly sweating again. "I... was that another test? If it was, I passed."

"No, that was a lesson of the value of hard work... even if you didn't really learn much from it." I fished the tablet out of my purse, which made her eyes go wide again. I smiled at her. "Don't worry. I mean, if you shrink all the way for me, you won't have to do any hard work... not really." I winked, which made her shiver. "So. Next round."

"Now?" She tensed, looking around in a fight-or-flight response.

"Yes, now - but relax. This one is all about personality." I picked up the girls, setting them on the coffee table one by one. "Take a good look at these two. You weren't nice to them."

"Who cares? That's past." She waved a hand.

I frowned. "Vanessa, I don't think you understand."

"What's to understand, Raych?" She sneered, using a name she knew I didn't like. "You shrank them so you could treat them like trash, just like I treated you - because you were a weak person. I made you see the truth of things. That's all this is about. All of it still comes back to me - which is why you're going to undo this thing you did to me, sooner or later." Vanessa folded her arms, giving me a sneer.

Wow. She really still didn't get it, did she? Four-foot-six and she was still talking like she was the center of the world. She did know I could shrink her to three inches tall forever with the push of a single button, right? From where did she draw this erratic willpower, and exactly how much of it did she have?

"That so?" I tilted my head, glancing at the toys. "Because the next game is really simple. You have five minutes, Vanessa - to talk each of these toy girls into forgiving you for what you did."

"What!" She squealed. She looked at them, then me again. "We settled that! You already - you shrank me already for that, before!"

"I shrank you then forgave you - but that was for what you did to me. That doesn't mean they got their chance." I pulled my phone out of my pocket, yawning and opening the stopwatch app again. "I have to go take a nice, big piss. Vanessa, you're forbidden to do anything other than try to convince them - you can't touch them, harm them, threaten them, move them, move the furniture they're on... anything." I shrugged. "Unless you don't want to bother trying... you know, if you want to shrink some more."

I turned to Summer and Jennifer, who seemed visibly even more brightened by having Vanessa's future in their hands. They were each kicking their feet idly off the side of the table. "I release you two from any obligation to my feelings on this. You can decide completely on your own if you want to forgive Vanessa... or not."

I paused for a moment. "Since I want to make it clear how much I care about my toy girls... the penalty, hmm..." I said it loud enough for all of them to hear. "... is, at the end, Summer and Jennifer can decide to shrink Vanessa by eighteen more inches. Each. They can decide separately or together. Starting... now."

I had picked up the drone and tapped it online, setting its camera to record. Positioned where it was, it didn't need to fly to get a good view of everything. I winked at Vanessa as I stepped away, hearing only a moment of hesitation before she commenced babbling desperately at them. I stepped away, heading to the bathroom for a much-needed piss.

When I returned, my phone said there were less than two minutes left. I poured myself a glass of riesling in the kitchen, and plopped back down on the couch - taking a sip. I watched the phone, listening to Vanessa go on - it was practically a rant by this point, and picked up the tablet to go ahead and get the shrinking sequence loaded. Both sequences, just in case.

The timer beeped. Vanessa froze, turning to me. I turned off the alarm, then looked at the toys. "What'll it be?" I put the tablet down next to them, the bright yellow Commit button ready to go - complete with an animation of Vanessa's projected size loss.

Summer tried to say something to Jennifer, but the redhead immediately got up and stepped over to the tablet, pressing the button with an outstretched, sock-clad foot. She had an idle, bored expression, with a tiny smirk that grew as the activation began. Vanessa wailed aloud in shock, clutching herself.

My hand wandered down to my aching sex. The lighting in here was so much better... she made a few more incoherent noises as her reduction began. Somehow, I'd already been getting a little warm inside at the thought of Vanessa's next reduction; Jennifer was far less likely to forgive, though I wasn't sure about Summer.

"Not again! No! Bitch bitch bitch bii....ahhh... ohhh..." Vanessa's voice got higher and higher; the proportional loss of eighteen inches at her current size was greater than when she'd first shrunk, in the condo.

I couldn't resist playing with myself a bit. I simply loved watching girls shrink. A hand stole under my skirt and panties, and I began to gently fiddle my clit, not quite wanting to cum yet - I knew quite well how explosive my pleasure could be when I watched a shrinking in progress. Better to strum for a while, let it reach a good simmer.

When the first few inches were taken from her, the last of her clothes fell away - her panties slipping off first, falling around her dwindling feet, then her sweatshirt fell off her shoulder. She fell to her knees, and I could see the glare she fixed on Jennifer as she, even still, let a finger wander near her own pussy... except it froze an inch away... oh.