The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can play with yourself again. You're even allowed to cum - only while you're shrinking, though." I smiled, winking at Vanessa. She shot me a glare, but her eyes softened soon after as her sex once again welcomed her fingers. A long moan escaped her lips and I could see her nipples stiffen as much as they could, round boobs jiggling as she worked herself... hard.

Summer took Jennifer into her lap, wrapping both arms about the smaller toy - one on the redhead's tits, one down below. Their lips occasionally met but they were both more focused on Vanessa's reduction. Vanessa was still spewing curses at Jennifer - with each one, another fraction of an inch stolen away for good.

Abruptly, Vanessa gave a series of short yelps as she came, once, then - yes, again. It took a lot to get her to come twice in a row; I should know, I'd only managed it once, and when she'd talked me into tonguing her ass in the shower. Mental note... good idea for a punishment game in my shower later, force her to do the same for me when she's down to size...

The shrinking was making her orgasms hair-trigger. The pleasure alone couldn't be doing that; some secret part of her was coming awake, I knew it. I knew she'd make a good toy. We just had to nurture and feed that dark little part of her until it couldn't be dislodged or denied.

The shuddering Vanessa, now a mere three feet tall, quivered nude in the rumpled pile of her own useless clothing. Her boobs - now the size of baseballs - swayed slightly with her breath, she glistened with sweat, and her eyes couldn't seem to decide if they were trying to do 'enraged' or 'post-coital bliss'. She panted aloud, and eventually found her way to her feet again.

"Summer?" I turned to the brunette toy, who was pondering even as she sat and made Jennifer come in her arms. The redhead wailed in a tiny orgasm, juddering against Summer's boobs. My brunette toy finally let go of the redhead, setting her down before answering me.

Summer pursed her lips, speaking up - but still barely audible at this distance. "Vanessa... I couldn't decide the whole time you were talking. I want the best for you, I do."

Vanessa brightened for a moment, and Summer continued. "You did a mean thing to me, and you hurt me. Worse, you hurt Jennifer, and even the Mistress! Still, I believe in forgiveness... but..." She paused. "... then I realized something. The whole time you went on and on, you never said one thing."

She stood up, her face taking on a calm set, and pressed the Commit button for the second sequence with her palm. Vanessa wailed again, and Summer continued. "You never once said you were sorry. You just begged, pleaded, or demanded - when one apology might have been enough. This is for the best, really..."

Summer pursed her lips, her voice now almost inaudible over Vanessa's dwindling scream of shock and pleasure. "... and you also called Jennifer a bitch. Like six times. Only the Mistress and I should call her that."

It only took another moment to bring myself off, as Vanessa lost another inch... then more, her body dwindling away. She was screaming incoherent curses while she openly played with her diminishing self, calling both the toys - and me - every awful thing she could imagine... which was quite a lot, and she probably made up some new ones.

Soon, the cursing stopped. That would be the intensifying pleasure; every inch lost meant all the pleasure she felt was magnified that much more. She'd be feeling more of it than ever before now, and I intended for her to end this game of ours quite small. The thought sent the crests of pleasure ever higher.

I was still coming, hard, pulses wracking my body as I watched Vanessa shrink. She was fighting so hard, but playing with herself even harder. It wasn't the practiced, easy motion I was using; her fingers were working her clit like they were on fire. The fingers of the other hand were buried inside her pussy, fucking herself with wanton abandon. Damn, I need to get her trained to do that to herself on demand, it's hot to watch.

Her voice was pathetic, quiet and high, and her body shook in the rumpled pile of clothes she would never again wear. She was scarcely able to stop playing with herself; every pulse, every strum of her clit would feel a little better as she shrank and her body became more and more sensitive. She couldn't even imagine the pleasures she'd experience once she was down to the size I had in mind for her.

She was maybe two feet tall when she collapsed, rolling over and spreading her tiny legs wide as she stopped any pretense of fighting back. She was simply lost in the sensations, the pleasure of dwindling away. A part of me envied it, and wondered what it would be like... but I was more than satisfied to watch, feeling the wonderful joy of yet another orgasm approaching. Only watching girls shrink could make me cum again so fast.

When it finished, she was all of one and a half feet tall, no more than a large doll. She had tits like delectable plums, bouncing slightly as she turned over and tried to stand up, looking up at a colossal world. In a strange moment, she seemed so confused and vulnerable - as if she wasn't even sure where she was - and it brought me off, sending me for another brief visit to the blissful realm of orgasm.

She lay panting, her tiny self glistening with sweat... and other things, down where her legs met. Dainty feet and hands pressed to the floor as she recovered from who knew how many orgasms she'd just felt, and tried to find her balance. Her distracted, slack-jawed expression soon recovered into a guarded, angry glare - focused on the girls. Had to quickly stop that.

Bringing my hands up from my own glistening sex, I took a moment then plucked the tablet up, tapping it in with one hand to get her attention. "Vanessa." I took another deep breath. "Eyes on me. This is an order - you're not allowed to be angry at them for their choices just now."

"I - wha...?" She blinked, looking at the toys, then at me... then the toys again, confused as her hateful emotions simply dissipated on command. Mind control is cool stuff.

I drew closer, pushing the clothes out from underneath her. "You won't be needing these anymore. No sense even trying to put them on now. We can prop you up a bit, though..." I tossed her sweatshirt and panties away, lifting her wonderfully light, warm little figure - caressing her breasts with my thumb for a moment - just high enough for me to slip a couch pillow underneath her, placing her nude body gently at its center for us all to survey.

She seemed abruptly self-conscious, naked and on display. Hands went to her breasts and sex, and she began to sidle away from us backward.

I smiled. "Next game!" I held up a finger, getting her attention again, then I tapped a sequence into the machine. I showed her the screen, though what it displayed likely wouldn't make much sense to her at a glance. "Make us dinner, V."

"Huh?" She looked over toward the kitchen, then back at me. "Now?" She stood up, looking down at her nude form and suddenly sounding angry. "But... look at how small I am! This - everything is fucking huge!" She was still looking around - in anger, yes, but I could see the wonder too. The world was terrifying at her size... but also magnificent, an incredible place to explore - especially with a loving Mistress to keep her safe.

"Yep." I shrugged, putting down the tablet. "I'll give you some extra time, to account for your... handicap." I flashed her a wry smile. "It'll be more of a midnight snack than dinner; let's say you have to be ready by 2am?"

She pointed at me, shouting, but I could hear the emotion in her voice - less anger, more confusion and shock. "I - what! No! That's impossible, Raych! Look at me! This is unfair!"

I frowned. "Was it fair when you tortured my girls just because they were too small to fight back? No - but I'm not even going to do the same back to you, V. All you have to do is make a good dinner."

She pouted for a time, glaring at me, then looked into the kitchen again - looking at the clock. Almost one in the morning. "By two." She turned back to me, swallowing, her voice shaky but not cracking. "What am I making?"

"We're on a vegetarian kick lately. Their idea." I waved a hand toward the other two, on the coffee table. "You used to be rich, right? You know more about good eating than us, then. Make us something fantastic. If I don't think it was at least good... well, guess you shrink again." I paused, glancing down at Summer and Jennifer. "Oh, and if either of the girls doesn't like it, we get to choose something else to do to you."

Summer and Jennifer were smiling and clapping, but Vanessa's face went aghast. "No... no more! And what the hell else is left to even do to me now?" She stamped a foot.

I shrugged. "Do you really want to see? We can, if you fuck this up. Clock's ticking, V." I waved at her, then picked up the other two from the table.

She trudged off into the kitchen, seething - but focused. I relaxed for a few minutes, basking in the warmth of cumming so many times this evening - and held the girls to my chest. They rested as well, for a while, nestling together in my hands.

I eventually got up and went to master bedroom, where my own massive bed - far too large for my petite frame - loomed, dominating the room. It was the size of a basketball court to the toys, eight or ten stories tall and big enough for any kind of fun they could think up, sexual or otherwise, with each other or their loving Mistress.

In my usual way, the room was otherwise full of random junk. It's a good thing my toys love my company, because they sure as hell could hide from me pretty easily if they wanted to. Random, miniature articles of furniture I'd found online dotted the room; ornately carved footstools doubling as little shelters, a couch pillow set up in front of a tablet for Jennifer to manage their site's back-end, a tiny set of chairs and an umbrella I'd found online... a hundred other little things like that, with odds and ends stacked nearly to the ceiling.

On the more regular types of furniture, the normal signs of my own inhabitance were to be found... empty wine glasses and food containers, unfinished textbooks on programming and physics, wine-stained copies of Dad's notes I was trying to understand - or even just make out what the text said at all. Four different brands of tablets and laptops were lying around, each not quite being satisfactory for one peculiar reason or another. Random wall art, some female nudes and a theme-bereft smattering of other pieces were hung about, or sitting by the moulding waiting to be.

I tossed away my clothes - then found a simple, soft pink robe to pull on over my nude form, letting Summer and Jennifer watch as I got changed. Afterward came the fun part - I paid far less attention to my own clothes lately than I did to the toys'. Finding well-made, sexy clothes for them at their size was a challenge, and half of it came from contests they held online between fans.

First was Summer; soon I was slipping off the clothes she had on, but once she was nude I couldn't resist bringing her helpless body up to my mouth and tonguing her vulnerable pussy. Less than an inch from my face, she began whispering something to me - a plan, for Vanessa. I liked it, and rewarded her. With a sex drive like hers, and the effect of my milk, it didn't take long; in less than a minute, I was staring into her eyes as she came.

I set her down, Jennifer wiping her dry with a hand towel while I set out the clothes for her to look the part she'd suggested. The redhead toy slipped tiny panties and a bra onto Summer, who then stood up and let me dress her the rest of the way - a smart beige pantsuit and cream-colored frilly blouse. One of the many fan-made gifts she'd received.

Jennifer looked quite excited for her turn. Her sweater and socks were plucked off in my fingers, revealing her pale, slim, youthful body, a few tattoos adorning her helplessly tiny frame. I noticed a stray bit of tape-sticky-gunk on her foot, which I rubbed away - but it had already reminded me of the ordeal she'd been through in the past few days.

I wanted her mind as far from that as possible. I brought her close to my chest, just above where my breasts met, and pressed her to my skin. I could barely make out her face, where it peeked out from inside my hands. Her legs stuck out the bottom of my palm, feet waggling in excitement. I smiled, looking at Summer. "Jennifer... cum."

I felt the redhead slowly begin to tremble and squirm, and watched Summer bite her lip in both excitement and a bit of jealousy. Jennifer had earned at least this much, after the last couple days. Her squirming became stronger as the involuntary rush of pleasure took her away, though I was in no danger of losing my grip. She shouted over and over again, squeaking animal sounds in between what had to be the thundering sound of my heart to her.

When I felt the pace of it slow and her movements becoming languid, I pulled her away, and sat her down next to Summer. With one hand I began to fish through the drawers of the hobby case we used as their dresser, and watched Summer kneel down next to her to help. I chose then to add the next surprise. "Jennifer, cum. Harder than before. Cum."

Her eyes went wide - she hadn't yet caught her breath. It took a few moments, her body acquiescing - but still slow on the uptake. Her mind caught up only moments before the pulsing started again, and she reached up to hold Summer behind the neck as she arched her back, toes curling and her tiny body shaking.

She wailed aloud as pleasure forced its way out from her sex, now out of control as she flailed in Summer's arms. Had the brunette not been much larger she likely wouldn't have been able to contain her as Jennifer screeched and moaned, panted, eyes rolling back... she was so beautiful like this, such a reserved woman yet totally losing it with pleasure. It took her even longer to come down from it this time.

By then I had settled on an elegant black cocktail dress. It had been a present from a fan who claimed to frig herself to sleep daily, wishing she had her own Jennifer. After Summer had cleaned up the orgasm-drunk redhead, we stood her up and gave her a minute to get her bearings, then together we shimmied her little body into the snug confines of the dress.

It hugged tightly to her every curve, clinging to her breasts and coming barely a third of the way down her thighs. It must have cost that fan hundreds to make the ensemble, and Jennifer had sent her a private strip-show wearing it as thanks. She tied her hair back into loose bun, held it in place with a paper clip - artfully bent but still recognizable - and daintily stepped into the little black half-heels the dress came with.

I picked up their favorite camera and put it in my robe pocket, then gently lifted the girls and returned to the kitchen. Even with Vanessa's tiny size, she still managed to make a racket, and I could hear her cursing aloud before we were even halfway there. The mess greeted us as we turned the corner.

At eighteen inches tall, utilizing a kitchen is quite a feat. The small ladders I had set up so the toys could get up to the counter let her reach things, but lifting and moving them was another story. She hustled back and forth between different bags and bottles, pots and dishes. It was a total mess; dressing spread on the counter, two discarded plates with walnuts spilled between them, badly sliced tofu jiggling atop places I wasn't even sure how it got to.

I leaned against the counter next to where she was working, setting each of the toys down on a coaster. "You okay there? Should we go ahead and call it now?"

"No!" She turned in shock, then her expression became angry when she realized I was just toying with her. "I need more time! The instructions say - the tofu needs to set for..." She blinked, rushing over to where the book lay open, some cabbage scattered across it - "... eleven minutes more than I have! This is your fault!" She stabbed a tiny finger at me.

I frowned, then glanced at the instructions... and at the clock. "Hmm. Guess she's right." I shrugged. "You could have read the instructions before you started... but I'll tell you what... Summer here had an idea. We'll give you an extra half-hour if you just take an interview with her. You can do it while you work."

"A what?" Vanessa seemed perplexed, and I stepped away for a moment to switch Brobot back on. I put it in automatic, letting it follow me back into the kitchen. I switched on its little camera, providing another angle that Summer would later use to edit the final product together.

Summer walked across the counter as I came back, and I pulled up a stool from the kitchen bar - sitting down and picking up Jennifer, nestling the redhead at a spot on my collarbone where she could get an easy grip on the terry cloth of my robe. I pulled her phone out of my pocket and brought it close; she would use it to control Brobot. Her warm little ass felt nice in that spot, too.

Summer glanced at me, an eyebrow raised, asking the question. I nodded. "About ready, I think?" I resisted the temptation to shrug, with Jennifer on my shoulder; she nodded as well.

"Okay!" Summer turned, clapping her hands together. "Ready for your interview?"

"Interview for what?" Vanessa interrupted, looking down at herself, then abruptly covered her body with her arms and the large wooden spoon she was holding - suddenly again conscious of her nudity. "I don't want anyone to see me like this!"

Summer laughed as she hopped up to sit atop a pickle jar, crossing her legs and gesturing toward Vanessa. "We see - so when you say 'like this' - do you mean naked, or a foot and a half tall?"

"Either! Both!" Despite herself, one of Vanessa's newly round breasts bounced, exposing a small nipple to view. "And like you can talk! You're what, six inches tall?"

"I'm eight inches tall, thank you. Jennifer is six inches." She turned to the camera for a moment. "Let's try and forgive her, everyone - she hasn't adjusted to your new perspective yet."

"Wait, that thing was already on?!" Vanessa shrieked.

"It's been on. We can edit it how we want later." Summer smiled before sitting down on the honey jar, turning toward me. "Eight inches is just the size Mistress wanted me to be... I'm sure she has a perfect size one in mind for you too, Vanessa."

While Vanessa was distracted by that comment, I picked up a hand towel off the countertop and tossed it toward her. At her tiny size, even its slight weight bowled her over, but she managed to scramble and recover. She picked it up, and finally wrapped herself with it.

Vanessa frowned as she turned back to Summer, at least halfway decent now, and glanced at the drone camera again. "So what is this for?"

"Our show!" Summer brightened. "Pocket Lovers started as just a one-off idea, but Jennifer and I have turned it into a whole business. We have our own site, and upload a clip every couple days. I mean, we already have tons of sex anyway, so why not make money off it?"

She giggled, and continued. "We're already making more than either of us did in our old jobs. We just opened up the 'special requests' donation option last month, and some of it's kind of weird... but we only do what we want to do. It sort of grows on you, and people send us fun new ideas to try that we never would have thought of on our own."

"I... really?" Vanessa's hands slipped where she held the towel up, exposing her breasts for a moment - probably out of simple distraction at the prospect of easy money. I smiled.

"Yep. You're going to be a part of it, and we won't take no for an answer." Summer grinned, then turned sideways to face the camera and straightened her hair and jacket. "Okay - so..." She brightened. "Hi, everyone! Little bitty Summer here. Welcome back to Pocket Lovers. As you know, this is our special feature for this week - Vanessa has decided to jo-"