The Shrinking Machine Ch. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud clack as Vanessa slammed her wooden spoon against the countertop "I haven't decided shit!"

Her gesture would probably have been a lot more impressive had she not been eighteen inches tall and barely able to wield a wooden spoon.

Summer clearly fought the impulse to frown. "... Vanessa here will be joining us as the newest Pocket Lover, and as you can see her shrinking is already underway!" Summer waved her hand toward Vanessa, who had folded her arms and was scowling at the camera.

Summer went on. "... If you watched the last few episodes, you already know how Vanessa got this small..."

Vanessa grumbled. "Wait, when did you film me before?"

I don't think Summer even heard. "...but if you're just joining us, we've decided to make a special game out of Vanessa's change from person into possession. Every round she loses, she shrinks! This round, she's got to make us something really good to eat... but as you can see, she's only eighteen inches tall. Is she up to the challenge?" Summer held out an open hand toward Vanessa.

The blonde just sneered at her, continuing to heave a massive - to her - wooden spoon about in an attempt to toss our salad. No, not our - you know what I mean. The actual literal salad making act.

I reached down, tousling her tiny head of hair. She jumped back, startled, and scowled at me. I held up a finger. "You have to actually do the interview if you want your extra half-hour, V."

She was silent for another few moments, then turned to Summer with a large, clearly fake smile. "Of course Vanessa is up to it. I mean, I'm up to it. You're all going to love this dinner, guaranteed."

Summer tossed her hair and leaned forward. "Great... so Vanessa, one of the questions we get the most..."

I idled for the next twenty or so minutes, watching Vanessa scramble while she tried to cook at her tiny size and answer questions on top of it, playing with Jennifer, or kind of zoning out. Mostly the last one. It was getting late and even with all my napping, the hour was catching up to me.

My head was almost hitting the counter when suddenly I felt Summer tapping on my arm. I blinked awake, looking around and remembering where I was after a few moments - and my stomach growled.

Vanessa - clearly nervous - was standing in front of several bowls... some kind of tossed salad, a cold pasta dish, and a few bowls full of garnishes and other things atop a carved wooden board. Despite the earlier mess - the counter elsewhere was still a disaster - the presentation of it was all fairly nice. I looked over it, and then at Vanessa. Her towel threatened to fall off for a moment, but she snatched it back up.

"It's... ready." She folded her arms. "I can't pour you a drink like this, no matter how hard I try. You can't count that against me." She paused for a moment. "I also can't dice the tomatoes and onions, like the recipe said. Can't lift the chopping knife."

"Hmm..." I peered at her, then at the food again.

I shrugged, and pulled a bowl over to me. I'd be eating the vast majority of it, of course. I diced up a little and put it in a smaller bowl for Summer and Jennifer, then set to munching on it myself.

I was surprised. The taste hit me right away, and it was fantastic. Given, I was starving, but it was far better than anything I could make myself - and let's not even talk about the few times Summer and Jennifer tried to 'surprise' me with a meal. The diced fruit and feta cheese melted together, the spinach and romaine... and the tofu too, really interesting.

I took some bites of the pasta, which was equally satisfying. I wonder where Vanessa learned to cook like this... prison, maybe? I'd have to ask her later, but my mouth was constantly full. I needed something to wash it all down. I reached toward a wine magnum a few feet away, leaning over and clobbering Vanessa with my oversized breasts.

She wailed and stumbled, frowning at me as I picked up the bottle and brought it back. I didn't have a glass, so I shrugged and bit out the cork, chugging directly from it. My favorite merlot. Fantastic. I gobbled up more pasta, suddenly wanting to clean the bowl. The girls were eating fast too. Only Vanessa was silent, looking at us and waiting for the moment of judgment.

Summer and Jennifer occasionally needed to stop and get something to drink themselves - whether it was bits of wine I shared, or halfway through when I bared my breasts and let them each gulp down mouthfuls of my warm milk. They went back to the salad and finished what was left.

"Okay... now." I looked over at Vanessa - expecting her to be awaiting judgment, but instead she was pushing over a little plastic bin of fresh strawberries, and a bowl of whipped cream.

"Oh... dessert?" I said it as a question, but with a little confusion. I hadn't expected this, somehow.

"Yeah. Easy to make, and you like these damn things... right?" She stood up, looking a little sweaty from the raw work of pushing the bin. "Or was that Laurie?"

"It was both of us." I shrugged, reaching over to pick one up - sifting through them, looking for an ideally plump-sized and juicy specimen. "... only I liked to play with them during sex, too. You hated them."

"Okay, that was you. And yeah, I hate them." Vanessa nodded, but clearly didn't see my frown. Jennifer did, though; I saw her flat expression briefly. "Oh, hey, let me." She stopped my fingers with both hands, pulling the one I'd selected out and hefting it over one shoulder.

She walked with a stoop, and groaned as she dipped it in the whipped cream - almost dropping it in there, and stumbling in her attempt to pick it back up. Whipped cream soon covered her arms. Walking back over the counter, she stood in front of me, holding the heavy strawberry up with both hands as high as she could.

I smiled. This was creative - and perhaps she'd figured out a little about what made me tick. Leaning down, resting my chin on both hands, I opened my mouth wide and let her gently feed the strawberry to me, biting off a piece of it and chewing it with her only inches away. I looked down at her, and I could see the nervousness she was trying to hide. She was clearly hoping this would get her out of another round of shrinking.

She fed me a few more before I came up, feeling full. "Fuuuuckkk... that was good." I leaned back in the stool, stretching. "Well, Vanessa, lucky you - I'm giving you a pass. Not only did I not expect dessert, you actually remembered something about me." She seemed visibly relieved until I looked at my toy girls. "How about you two?"

"I... think so too." Summer nodded, wiping a stray bit of milk from her mouth - and licking it off her hand. "Yeah. At least restaurant quality. Pass."

Jennifer shook her head. "A half-decent restaurant, I guess. Only half, though." We all looked at her - Vanessa in shock - and she went on, shrugging. "What? I get an opinion too, right? It wasn't what I would call 'fantastic'. That was the guarantee, right?"

Vanessa shrieked in rage. "Oh my fucking god - she has it out for me, Raych! You know it too! After last time-"

"Quiet." I waved a hand at her, and she suddenly shut up. I really can't talk up the virtues of mind control enough. "Jennifer, finish."

"Not much else to it. And relax, Vanessa... I've got something temporary in mind for your punishment." She couldn't help but grin widely around the last word.

I shrugged, looking at Vanessa then Jennifer again. "Okay... well, I want to get to bed soon, what do you have in mind?"

Jennifer grinned, stepping over toward Vanessa. "Well.. she hates something our mistress loves."

"... and you don't?" Summer said it aloud, but it came off as an acidic mumble.

My redheaded toy came up to the bin of strawberries, and turned to Vanessa. "... so that's why you're going to take... how about... this!, strawberry, and fuck yourself with it tonight." She patted one resting atop the pile, a strangely narrow specimen - like an incredibly fat dildo, at Vanessa's size. Jennifer turned to me again. "Let's make her super-horny, all night. Make it so she's not allowed to touch herself - she can only get off for the night by fucking herself with a strawberry."

I snorted, then laughed aloud. "That's great!" Jennifer's brilliance wasn't always confined to the sciences. Vanessa was aghast, but I ignored it - getting up and fetching the tablet, I sat back down and began to tap in the sequence. Vanessa continued complaining - yet somehow the strawberry Jennifer had indicated was now in her arms, cradling it like a precious heirloom.

She stopped talking for a moment and seemed to zone out when the machine's field touched her thoughts, making Jennifer's wish a reality - along with a handful of other things I'd added, to prepare her for the evening and the next round. Her face suddenly went almost as red as the strawberry, and she looked down at it.

"I... ugh... what did you do to me..." She was trying to look angry at us, but I could tell she could barely contain her arousal. I'd set it very nearly as high as it would go, to the point that any normal person would throw caution to the wind and probably force themselves on somebody. At her size, she scarcely could force herself on anyone, save the other toys - which was forbidden. She looked up and down between the strawberry and us, shuffling her feet uncomfortably.

Only the strawberry would be her solace tonight. Her new lover.

Laughing, I scooped her up, along with the little bit of fruit, the tablet, the other two girls, and the camera in my teeth. I stepped back to the bedroom, setting all three toys down on the opposite side of the bed - near one another - and the camera on the other pillow. I tossed away my robe, and plopped my nude self down on the bed.

I snuggled myself up in the covers, looking over at the other three. Vanessa was almost totally still, yet visibly trying to contain herself. She kept staring at the strawberry. Oh, right. I needed to tell her about the next round.

"Vanessa..." I yawned, stifling it with a hand. "... tonight will also be the next round."

"What? Like this? I'm - you did something to me! I can't even think!" Even as she said it, her hand was drifting to her sex, yet she jerked it away - a little compulsion on her. It slipped over toward the strawberry.

"You'll get maybe half an hour to an hour of a clear head, if you just cum... courtesy of Mr. Strawberry there." I nodded toward it. "Hope he's a good fuck. Anyway, in the meantime, your next challenge is to convince the camera there" - which I pointed to with a single finger over the edge of the covers - "that you really want to shrink and be my next toy."

"Fuck that! Of course I don't!" The strawberry was in both her hands again.

I frowned. "Try listening, Vanessa. I didn't say you had to want it. I said you had to convince the camera. Didn't you want to be an actress at some point? Your dad even paid for classes for a while, didn't he?"

I shrugged. "You can still be one, though maybe not the kind you thought. Anyway, put on a convincing show. It has to be ready by when I wake up, but like hell I'm getting up before ten. Your super-horniness will only last until sunrise, so you'll still have plenty of time... as long as you and Mr. Strawberry get down to business." I winked.

"Uhhhh... noooooo..." The sound she made was pathetic, like a child being told it's time to go to the dentist. She kept glancing toward the strawberry now in her lap, then toward me and the girls - who all stared back at her. One hand kept trying to sneak down toward her sex, but was snatched away... over and over...

"Aahhhh.... Damnit!" She suddenly broke down, falling onto her back and spreading her legs. Desperate to cum, she began rubbing the strawberry hard against her sex. My girls - Jennifer now spooned against Summer - cheered and looked on with me as Vanessa lost all self-control already, masturbating herself helplessly with a piece of fruit.

I stayed up just long enough to watch her finish herself off. When it became clear that just rubbing wasn't enough, we watched as she slowly forced the strawberry into herself - finding that her body was strangely flexible, and she could fit it in with a minimum of pain. Another little present for the evening. It visibly distended her lower body when half of it had been inserted, which set the toys into a frenzy of lust.

Summer brought Jennifer off once, then Jennifer was pushed down between the brunette's legs - they got lost under the covers when I shifted, though, and must have continued their lesbian tryst in the dark and warm place underneath. I would have gotten myself off too, but I was too tired and just sort of saved the mental image.

Vanessa squealed as she came, making tiny animal sounds as she grunted her way to the first of many orgasms for the night. There was a wide, dumb smile on her face as she came - maybe she's finally seeing the light, I thought. Her new life would be one of endless pleasure and fun, no more hard decisions or running from the law. She'd be so much happier as my little possession.

After that, when the smile abruptly vanished after she met my eyes and saw me returning it - she dragged herself over the camera, the area around her sex stained a little red. She set it up in front of her, and tossed her hair back, turning it on then kneeling in front of it.

"Hi everyone!" Face flushed, voice weak; she sounded fake as hell. She cleared her throat and repeated herself - she must have sensed it. "Hi everyone! I'm Vanessa, and I've been shrunk! I'm pretty small now... and just between us, I'm actually kind of loving it! Don't tell the others - but I can't wait to get smaller!"

She couldn't keep the tinge of anger and gritted teeth out of her voice, but it was at least an improvement. I fell asleep with a smile.