All Comments on 'The Silver Guardian Bk. 01 Ch. 04'

by DaddyIrishman

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
2027fred2027fredalmost 6 years ago
Amazing

Great as usual keep it up

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Thank you and much appreciated! Two more chapters on their way to posting soon :)

- DaddyIrishman

Masterskitten26Masterskitten26almost 6 years ago
Love the story, but just one comment

The story is wonderful, I've read from the beginning and look forward to more.

I do have just one suggestion and hope you do not take this the wrong way. Maybe cut back on the over long and many paragraphs of declarations of love. You seem to go on and on with those and I'm not so sure you are using it as fillers or not, but they are becoming repetitive. You have completely stated many times their mates, soulmates, love each other completely and will never love another again and again.

It's okay to state it in a sentence that they love each other, or just an "I love you," from each. The need, however, for a full on description each time is not there; the readers already know.

I cannot wait to read more and congratulate you on a great story!

DaddyIrishmanDaddyIrishmanalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Feedback and Explination

Thanks Kitten!

Always appreciate comments and feedback and will certainly take it under advisement.

That being said that talk and behavior is very much a big part of each of their characters and is integral to them. Saying I Love You, is different than saying that but elaborating on it and saying much more, they mean something different and that’s the type of characters they are. They are also special and unique in how they are in this story and more develops later that starts to explain it as well. Lastly I’m a hopeless romantic myself and as odd as it may seem it’s how my own wife and I talk so it’s normal and common for me. Certainly don’t want to alienate my readers but there is a purpose to it for this story later on as more things develop.

Hope that helps to explain it some, and will chat with my editor as well on it.

Thanks,

- DaddyIrishman

McflywritesMcflywritesalmost 6 years ago

Have you seen a tales from the crypt episode called the secret? It's about a young boy who lives in an orphanage and is adopted . It turns out that the boy also turned into a werewolf once a month

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous